Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 26 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 26 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 26 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 26 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 26 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 26 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 26 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 26 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

The Compliment Game - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 1st 2018, 11:56 pm

It was pretty great wasn't it. Smile
I like how you always do quality work, I also like the visuals, the ''video'' thing for title is fun I'd like to do something similar but Wilson-style.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2018, 2:35 am

I always admire a persistent rookie no matter how many losses they take. I like how you roll on this too, I notice some people got annoyed by you but you keep being yourself and be as genuine as possible and and that is amazing to me.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2018, 2:49 am

I'm really glad to see you still here. You've been through a lot and you just continue to improve and impress. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2018, 6:41 pm

Great works againts Darkane this week. Counting the second one as well tbh despite you were busy (H).
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2018, 7:44 pm

You’re atill the nicest person in the world,/!: I’m super proud of all you have accomplished.  
The Cena pic base fits you PERFIXKLY
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2018, 8:41 pm

Someone with big positive reputation and still get respected by other members. We really anticipated for our return even we don't know when you're able to do efedding again.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2018, 8:45 pm

Someone well overdue for a big win. Fingers crossed you can get it at the Iconic Cup.
Back to top Go down
Sakuya ⚓ Goto

Sakuya ⚓ Goto

Hailing From : 沖縄

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 2:25 am

One of the most fun people we've got, I always enjoy reading your promos and really think you'll be a world champ somewhere down the line once your reign as NB Champ will come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 3:12 am

I feel in love with Kairi Sane at the Royal Rumble this year.
Yes I admit I am not following NXT much (Time ... ) and every time I look at that picture of her clawing I can't help but wonder can be she any cuter? ''Kawai!!''
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 3:21 am

So what I am saying is I love the visual of your character. ^^
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 10:21 am

I've taken a liking to your Deadpool-inspired gimmick. It would be cool to switch back and forth between TJP and Suicide as if the masked persona is the demon to your Finn.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 10:29 am

I really enjoy the show you wrote recently. It looks well organized and comparing to every other writers before you, you seem to understand every single character the most. Good work!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 10:34 am

It's good to see the old Haruna again...just under a new name lol. I always felt you got a lot of heat for things that were out of your control. I'm glad you didn't give up on your character and hope you continue to cement your legacy here.
Back to top Go down
Sakuya ⚓ Goto

Sakuya ⚓ Goto

Hailing From : 沖縄

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 12:09 pm

You've done really well so far with writing Empire, and excited to see the rest of the build towards the Iconic Cup show.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 5:57 pm

Sakuya is the new Savannah :lupe:
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Crowe

Chelsea Crowe

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 6:40 pm

The way you've been writing Empire has been great, especially with the Iconic Cup coming up. It's been interesting to see different people getting a chance to shine, and the stories you're building up make for an entertaining read. I look forward to seeing how you build Empire into your own vision, and I hope we continue to see you writing strongly as Cloud as well.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 7:43 pm

It's amazing that in a short span, you've become one of the feature characters on Empire. Your work is top notch and you've definitely worked hard to have this program with Aria. I can definitely see you have a Theron kind of rookie year with this character and maybe even better than that.
Back to top Go down
Sydney St. Clair

Sydney St. Clair

Hailing From : Ashford in Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 12:32 am

As much as I liked Azumi as Kana, Io Shirai is one hot base for her :whew:
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 1:46 am

Cool to see you pull off this underdog sort of gimmick as Sydney. For some reason I felt like she was too similar to your main, but now I feel like each character has their own voice/motivations.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 3:06 am

Initially had some negative interactions with you for whatever reason, but more recently I've found you to be a pleasant individual & funny af.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Helms
Showdown
Showdown
Desmond Helms

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 4:17 am

We clash and sometimes it goes beyond the distance, but you're someone with a brilliant mind and someone to respect.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 4:39 am

An absolute fucking ledge. Fucking funny chap to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Helms
Showdown
Showdown
Desmond Helms

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 5:00 am

Every day you prove to everyone why you're the second best Australian in EAW. 

:salute:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 5:36 am

The most Australian Australian this forum has ever had!
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 5:40 am

Someone who has stuck through the hardships and downfalls of her career no matter what happens. You're a kind and considerate person and someone who I know will one day have paid their dues and will be rewarded for their effort in turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next