Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

The Compliment Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 6:37 pm

Liking the new pb (like everyone else is) and I also like the formatting style you use on your promos
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 9:04 pm

Good promos for the battle royal (H).
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 9:23 pm

So happy to see you getting a National Elite title shot.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 9:32 pm

You're better  than keelan
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 9:37 pm

You've been one of my biggest supporters here in the E A dub and I appreciate it very much. You've also shown a lot of resiliency through the years, all that work will pay off.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2017, 12:22 am

Waiting for you to be on the main event scene. You're a great promoer and you deserve to be a World Champion. I can even say you're a future Hall of Famer (H).
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2017, 12:42 am

Really happy for you getting the title match
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2017, 12:45 am

Nobi, I'm so excited that you got an opportunity to win a Singles title in EAW, especially one the stature and with the history that the National Elite title does. I wish you the best of luck going for it.

EDIT: Azumi, you have been rocking it out of late. I always have had faith that you would improve and take a more prominent role in the division and you have rewarded that gradually over the last few months.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2017, 1:12 am

Good luck on your championship opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 1:56 pm

I really like the road that your taking for your character; Its unique and cool. And Again, I can't get over the pb change haha. Fits you very well.
Back to top Go down
Jack Ripley
Showdown
Showdown
Jack Ripley

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 2:33 pm

I'm glad you aren't dating a del rio efedder to derail your EAW career
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 2:36 pm

Faaaammmm!!!!!! I am so happy to finally feuding with you. I hope this rivalry can bring the new life to the Tag Division and I am so excited to do that with you dudez!
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 9:34 pm

I love you unique way of promos
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 9:51 pm

You are a linchpin of the Women's division. When you are motivated and going, the division and EAW as a whole is better for it.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 10:05 pm

It was a ton of fun writing for April Song on the last Empire.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 10:08 pm

Apart from Jamie, Xavier and myself, you are the best Australian here in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 10:13 pm

You're not the worst white rapper in the world.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 10:33 pm

I have no compliments for you u aussie snek

Your promos as of late have been some of the best to read. I think that ever since you have arrived here as Finnegan, you have been consistently improving and if you keep that up you will eventually be a world champion. 

Also you are the god of formatting, er meh gerddsss
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 10:52 pm

You are one of the more interesting promos to read in EAW right now, and considering all the talent here these days, I hope you consider that a very high compliment.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 10:59 pm

Very excited to see the Carlos Rosso come back. About time you'll win the World Champion. Hopefully you can do it by the end of this year (H).
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 11:01 pm

You've been in this realm of e-feds for a long while now and go a bit more underappreciated than some other figures but have a very good mind that anyone can pick with. You have some really different ideas which when translated well, usually find some kind of success. It is always good to see you pick up where you left off.

-- For Carlos Rosso

Since Doni posted, I'll do one for you. I think you're a genuinely kind person who wishes the best for everyone else. You have no real animosity or apathy for someone else despite what discouraging experience you go through and that is what builds a character. You are interested in your character more than anyone else and I know you will make it far.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 11:36 pm

You and I have gotten along pretty well when talking about Anime. Either way, I'm really excited for your character's run this season, all of us see one more world title reign as EAW Champ!
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 20th 2017, 12:06 am

You're fun to talk to, and believe it or not, I love the fact that at the pace you and Haruna are going, you will both probably find success at relatively the same time rather than one moving up before the other, and while it seems to be going slow, I think if you keep it up, it will definitely be more than worth it. Overall, I think you always had the potential to move up quickly (Haruna too), and while I always joke about Azumi is holding Haruna back and vice virsa, it's pretty cool that you two are pretty tight and it really does feel like between you two, it's not a race, but a marathon with the other trying to keep up with the other, and long term wise, it will really help you both stand out.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 20th 2017, 12:45 am

You are a good promoer and I am happy that you finally won a Championship at PFP X. Other then that, I swear if you ever change your pick base; I might cry real tears. He fits you amazing so no changing please and Thank you, Moon Moon. <3
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 EmptyJuly 20th 2017, 1:25 am

Congratulations in making it to the HOF. The new gig on Empire is working for ya. Good luck going forward!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next