Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 6 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 6 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 6 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 6 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

The Compliment Game - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 3:09 am

Glad you and Haruna made this team to give the High Rollers some deserved competition.  I know I didn't predict you guys to win this week but I'm sure the time will come this feud won't end this quickly. Your hard work will pay off and I'll be proud of you knowing that I always knew you'd get your moment.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 8:28 am

SK you makin big moves right now on Voltage, breaking bread with DDD himself and all. And you have practically the entire fed behind you, quite a few people were disappointed when you got knocked out of the IW title tourney including me. But that's fine because you're on to better things over the coming months. I can see you being a major player for Voltage as a team member at TI, inside the WHC Elimination Chamber, etc. Just keep pumpin out what you're doing now and don't look back. You're destined for success on the path you're currently travelling.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 11:26 am

You're the man right now. Like I said, all you missing is that Cena picbase. Make it happen fam. O.O
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 11:33 am

Hoping another reign for you. You can do it (H).
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 11:36 am

Chill-ass nice dude. Not a single bad thing to say about you. Wouldn't even be mad if I dropped the title to you.
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 11:40 am

Both you and Nobi are cool ass guy, not even sure who to root for to be honest. I really like the direction of NEO and the EVO Series tournament and I am happy to be a part of it. You are always chill in the chat from the times we have been in their together. I look forward to your match against Nobi, and to see how my character plays out on NEO.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 11:43 am

Stark: Always cool to chat with on discord. Also, that Shinsuke pb. I remember the whole Starkman gimmick in my first year at EAW. Cool stuff.

Nova: Another cool guy with a great pb. Love reading your Macho Man Nova promos.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 11:53 am

I don't have a bad thing to say about you and that is a testament of the kind of person you are. You are a work horse in your own right and you constantly love putting other people over rather than yourself. That takes a really big person to do that. I have nothing but respect for you.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 11:55 am

@Steph: You wrote either mine and Azumi's match recently and it was so good. some errors there, but it's okay.... you can fix it but that's a great match you write.

@Brody: Empire feels like missing an important puzzle and without you, that place is incomplete. I hope you can deal with your problems and we will be happy to see your return.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 11:59 am

Love your team, win dem belts,
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 2:16 pm

You're cool, probably a better Ambrose then Rami ever will be.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 3:01 pm

You came a long way since your debut. Inch, by inch you've been making an impact on the women's roster. I hope you and Haru capture the titles this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 3:04 pm

AquaCloud! I am very proud of how far you have came in EAW and I cannot not wait to see where this season leads you, dude! Much love as always <3
Back to top Go down
VENTURA!
Showdown
Showdown
VENTURA!

Hailing From : Scarsborough, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 4:53 pm

Inside joke between Tarah and I: Pretty satisfying to say that with the way you have promoed ever since you came to EAW, Stephy Love is and will always be leagues down your level.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2017, 5:17 pm

I love your promo style.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 1:11 pm

Glad to see you and AquaCloud teaming together. Its gonna be great and hopefully you guys make it far in the tournament!
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 2:22 pm

I really enjoy talking to you, you are one of the sweetest and nicest people I know. I love you and I'm glad we are friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 2:23 pm

Nice girl, superb return to EAW. Wish we had time to talk in the chat Wink
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 5:44 pm

I admire that you keep active and always push yourself in your promos. Plus dat signature
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 6:09 pm

Nice job with the podcast fam I'm enjoying them
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 6:12 pm

Fan of your promos and digging this feud with Nico hopefully something good comes out of it even that briefcase
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 6:17 pm

You really seem to be enjoying this angle pitting you against DDD, and honestly, you're shining. The fact that you're trusted to be a centerpiece in a storyline like this with someone of that caliber speaks volumes about you. You've been busting your ass on the promo page for so long and hopefully that pays off again this year in the form of another title win.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 6:28 pm

Aria, you're the best woman in the world right now. You are without a doubt THE role model for all women who come to EAW. Hell even your work on Voltage last season proved that the boys should always take you seriously. You're going to go down as one of the absolute best to ever sign up to this place, with all the accomplishments and memorable moments to go alongside it. I truly believe that. And you're one of my closest friends here and someone I'd consider family...that always helps :]
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 6:35 pm

Nas one my favorites on the roster. Someone who has been working hard for a long time now. I think you'll have a important match going into T.I maybe even leading a team yourself if it comes down to it and if I want to see anyone take that title off of PB it's you.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 EmptyAugust 1st 2017, 6:43 pm

My voltage boy! The way you have took this story with DDD and ran with it has been incredible. Your promos as of late have been some of the funniest I've read in quiet some time. You've been working hard and I'm glad to see you grow in popularity the way you have. Not just a great promoter but a great guy and I'm glad to have you on my roster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next