Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NEO Promoz - Page 11 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NEO Promoz - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NEO Promoz - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NEO Promoz - Page 11 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NEO Promoz - Page 11 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NEO Promoz - Page 11 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO Promoz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

NEO Promoz - Page 11 Empty
PostNEO Promoz

Graphics coming soon...
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEO Promoz :: Comments

Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Yay
Post September 22nd 2017, 6:57 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
(ring ring ring ring)

(Sinister Ace picks up the phone)

What do you want?

Director: You’re going to  need to make another shoot.

A shoot for what? I just shot a promo like a few hours ago.

Director: Well…... Daryl answered.

God damnit, I wanted to talk to someone else, not a brick wall. I’ll be there soon.

(Sinister Ace arrives at the promo room)

Director: As you know, -

Just get on with it already.

Director: Here, here’s the footage of his promo.

(Sinister Ace watches it)

Ah, very good. Role the footage….

Daryl, I saw your little promo of yours. Just like I said, everything you’ve done in other federations doesn’t matter here. Everyone will care about my championship achievements, not yours. I got paid loads of cash to win boxing golden glove championships. You got paid to be a paper champion. There’s a huge difference, my man. As you said, boxing championships mean nothing here in NEO. But guess what, I will use my experience and knock out anyone to the floor that steps in the middle of the ring, face to face. No one cares about your dancing skills because when I bust a move by punching you straight into your face. There’ll be no disco balls and your music won’t be playing. My music will be playing after the match while the medical team is assisting you out of the arena on a stretcher. That will happen to you, and everyone in my way. It is going to happen with each opponent I knock down my path. Infact,  My trainer told me to “Act tough, and knock everyone in front of you.” You, my sir, is just a stranded garbage can that needs to be emptied. That is the reality, that is what is going to happen to you. You’ll hear three numbers. One, Two, and Three. I will be announced as the winner an-

Director: So-

How about you look the other way while I'm talking to this camera because I’m tired of your face just staring at me while I’m saying things you never could. I’m guessing you want me to say more, so I’ll say more.

Daryl, you’ve faced three men in a match. Bravo! Three men doesn’t compare to me. You are facing Sinister Ace, not three men. Those men were probably cheap ass indy darlings who think they could hang around in NEO. Soon, you’ll be one of them. On Wednesday, I’ll give you the reality check you really need, the reality check that will send you back to being a paper champion. People like you, lose their matches all the time. People like you get pinned down by their shoulders or either receive an impact from my knuckles and can’t get back up from laying down on the squared circle,  and be able to not compete anymore. If I have to, I will knock you out and spontaneously punch you til you’re dead. You and this stupid director has made me even more angry. So, either I take it easy on you or not. You’ll still be left lying on the ground, stranded, showing everyone that you’re not ready for anything.
Ryan Wilson
Re: NEO Promoz
Post September 22nd 2017, 6:05 pm by Ryan Wilson
Did you like it Alex? Was it satisfying? Does it make you want more?
I'm not talking about your happy fun time with Kristina in that sleazy hotel, what you do in your spare time is your thing which I don't care about. I'm talking about your win against me and Azrael on the 20th.

Did you feel like you got the best out of your revenge? Do you feel like you will move on and continue on your path to desired greatness? To be the face of NEO? To go for what Shackleford craves which is to become the lead face on the marquee? Or am I still on your mind and nagging like the pain in your neck which refuses to leave? Maybe I should ask Kris, depending on how good a time she had it will talk lengths about what's on your mind. And I feel like I'm still heavy on it.  Let's face it Alex, you didn't get real revenge on the last show. You got a win, sure, but I'm still on my feet, I'm still standing and I'm in good shape. I know guys like you, a W on your track record is not enough to be satisfactory in terms of revenge. I know because it wouldn't sooth the drive I have in me either. Were I in your shows I wouldn't be satisfied until at minimum I injured you back. Doing the local pretty girl interviewer with a nice rack won't help either. Not for long anyway. Eventually you're going to want me in the ring again, one on one this time, probably with a stipulation too! And as i said before I'm more than willing to make it happen! Nothing would please me more that to see it happen during an eventual NEO Free Per View! Nothing would please me more than to deny you satisfaction by scoring another pin fall win at your expense! I'll be blunt with you Alex: Losing against you didn't bother me one darn bit! (Doesn't that sting just a tiny winy bit?)  It was the logical thing to happen! I did not expect Harris though, but I'm fine with that. Good plot twists you see. That's what make good television, that's what make good wrestling.

Now... Think about the magnitude of a match between the two of us at a Free Per View. Think of the ratings. Think of the hype. Think of the excitement! Think about the thrill of possibly hurting me bad enough to put me out of action a while. 

Think about it, I know you do. Such a match would have ''Of The Year'' written all over it due to it's free no restriction no holding back violence as two men on the path to the top of the NEO Brand will battle it out to settle things and see who is the top draw of the brand! To be honest, our match will have more than revenge on the line as the weeks progresses. Two guys like us? The quality of our work? The intensity of our actions? It has to be worth of note by Upper Management! I would make our match a Number One Contender's match for the New Breed Championship! Talk about raising the stakes eh? Can you feel it Alex? I know I do! Such is a match is meant for men like you and me, it's not meant for ~mid carders~ like Shackleford. I won't waste much time on Shackle, I feel like his own name ties him down (Ha! See what I did there?) and won't help him move to where he wants to go. The truth Alex? Unless someone interferes you own his ass Ea-SY! There is not a shred of doubt in my mind. 

You want me to put a dark twist on the whole thing Alex? The more I think on it, the happier I am that the accident actually happened! I was thrilled originally to have you face me, and I know you were too, but see the way I operate I always try to push the envelope, to bring the best (in your case worse) out of my opponent because then he brings his best (or worse) against me and it makes amazing matches and I thrive on those! So, by injuring you by accident I boosted the flame you already had deep inside your pit! I made it burn brighter, flare higher and feel hotter than originally. It brought you the extra motivation to crave the need to push this thing we have past it's limit. I want that! The fans wants it too! I guess this officially makes me the ''heel'' in our relationship doesn't it? I'm fine with that role, I'm a Tweener, I can flip from being good or bad on a dime. I look forward to our match Alex. Don't deny it the fact you're wanting it to happen as well. I'm sure such a match will take place sometimes in the future, up to Management to decide when. 

Let's switch gear for a tad shall we?

I need to give some attention to my upcoming opponents after all otherwise I wouldn't be doing my job proper. In tag team action with my good buddy Azrael yours truly will be facing none other than Kenny Schmidt and Axl Willow!

Let's start with Kenny, dude! I have to ask are you in any way related to Kimmy Schmidt? You know, the chick from that Netflix show? If yes that would be so awesome! No one is Unbreakable though, and from what I see of your history young man you are proving my point! What's the matter with you and pressure situations? Cant't handle the heat? You're not dealing well with expectations? You were meant to be the one to bring your family name to the promised land and well, like the Maple Leafs for so long you choked! There's a reason LEAFS means Losers Even After Forty Seasons after all. (Sure... You got Matthews, Marleau, Marner, Nylander and others but I think Jesus McDavid will get the Cup before your crew.) So instead of stepping up you decided to wuss out and actually start fresh with a new ~name~ and a new gimmick? What makes you think you won't fail again? After all you have a track record of failures to show for it. Are you really ready for the reality that you have to face when you go against someone like me? Are you ready to confront the opposition and make it out on top? Did you even face someone like me? Or even Azrael before? How do you think you'll do if you can't measure up to your family's standards? Azrael and I we are not the tender type and we don't go easy on anyone, you and Willow won't exempt yourselves from the beating that's coming your way. See it as a test of character because your limits will be tested as Az and I have a tendency to be brutal in any match with any scenario. Are you ready for us? Are you ready to pay the price of admission to the Wilson and Azrael ride and believe me it's going to be a bumpy one!

And what about your little buddy of a partner, what about the soul trapped Axl? Mister I had a rough childhood and I am making a story of it. Doesn't he know rough childhood is such a cliche as a story? Just because you lived in the ''rough streets'' doesn't certify you as a bad ass or as a credible entity in a ring. It makes you a guy with a gimmick done a thousand times already! The guy's dad is a wrestler and he was on the road more often than not, again that's nothing new! The one who trained me back in Montreal, a local Legend, was just the same to his kids! The two of them ended up having great wrestling careers even if Daddy wasn't around much. Oh what's that? Your father was a piece of trash after he retired? Should I cry a river over this? Do you expect the fans to get sympathy out of this? You're not the first I see who ended up giving a beating to his abusive old man. This does not make you special Axl, not one bit. You're just another Joe trying to make it in this business. A piece of advice: Get a better backstory! Try to be original! How many wrestlers do you know that are like me and were noticed out of a Cosplay competition? I'll give you the exact number: One! And that's me! I don't need to pretend to be dark and brooding to look interesting, I don't need a by the number back story to be pertinent, oh no. I let my in-ring actions speak for myself that along with my awesome mic skills. With a name like yours... Axl Willow... I got a three letter word for ya: E...M...O. Please do us a favor when Az and I defeat you: If you feel like crying... Don't. Or at least wait to be in a shower with a box of cookies while ''How Could This Happen To Me?'' from Simple Plan plays in the background. Azrael and I? We plan on steam rolling through the two of you. It's nothing personal, it's just business. And I take great pleasure in doing business. So business is definitely my pleasure. And it's a pleasure to do business. 

To conclude, I like what I see of the NEO brand currently. Alot of hopefuls, wannabe's posers and pretenders aspiring to a taste of the good stuff and thinking they are the best the brand has to offer. Basically, a lot of inflated ego and paper chumps. Except for Daryl he's cool, anyone reading comic books is. From the Shacklefords to the Sinister Aces and several others they all want to step up to the plate. How many of them will hit a homer and how many will strike out? I'm the Pitcher of NEO see, and I plan on giving them a dose of reality by going where I KNOW I'm going: Straight to the top! 

And That... Just... Happened.
#Boom 
Daryl Kinkade
C22 TV. Episode 3. The Farce Awakens
Post September 22nd 2017, 6:02 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Static

NEO Promoz - Page 11 C2213

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to episode three of C22 TV, bought to you today by MacDonalds, San Miguel and this very large jar of Reeses peanut butter.

Now, as you all know, I made my much anticipated debut in NEO a couple of nights ago and I managed to prove that I wasn't just all mouth, but that I could back up what I said with actions. Kenny, Ace and Shane all entered the ring with me and I was the only one left standing. If I'm honest I surprised myself a bit with how dominant I was. Granted, the competition wasn't up to much, but you can only beat what's put in front of you, right? Put three guys in front of me who can't be arsed and I'll beat them, just the same as I'd beat them if they wanted to fight, or if they were ten feet tall or if they were a herd of stampeding wildebeest. The fact is, regardless of who, or what they were, I won. Simple as that. I debuted, I won, what more can I do?

So, with that in mind, part of me wonders why I appear to be jerking the curtain again next week against Sinister Ace but then part of me doesn't really mind. Yes, I'd like to think that the reward for winning would be to move a little further up the card, but then hey, I'm still new to NEO and I've got to earn my place in the hierarchy, so I'm not going to complain...yet.

There's a brief pause as Daryl takes a swig of his beer and wolfs down the remaining few nuggets and fries.

Sorry about that. If chicken nuggets are good enough for Usain Bolt, they're good enough for Daryl Kinkade.

Anyway, where was I...oh yeah, jerking the curtain. 

Next week, I'll be going up against Sinister Ace, in my second and his first match. Sorry, sorry, let me correct myself, I'l be going up against Sinister Ace in my second match in NEO and his first wrestling match ever! 

You won the golden gloves competition twice? Really, well done mate, well done, do you want a cookie as a reward or something? Do you know what your achievement in the boxing ring count for in NEO? Precisely Fuck all, that's what.

So, you won a boxing tournament twice, big whoop, I've won tag titles, hardcore titles, singles titles and World titles in other feds and in NEO they mean exactly the same as your feted golden gloves mean, Fuck All.

I've fought guys like you countless times. The great big lumps who seem to think because they're so much bigger and they can hit harder than me, that, and I quote, 'Daryl is just a walk in the park'. Do you know what happened to every single last one of them? Either I pinned their shoulders to the mat, 1..2..3.. or, even more embarrassingly for them, I made the big rough, tough, hardmen tap out and beg for mercy.

Just go back and watch my debut match, because I'm assuming you haven't already. Four men entered the ring, one out of the ring in agony, one knocked out, one tapped out and one standing tall having barely broken a sweat.

So, Sinister, next Wednesday, you and me dance in that squared circle, one of us will win and one of us will lose. The difference between us is that I can actually dance, no seriously, I can. I took lessons when I was younger, thought it might impress the girls, turns out, they thought I was batting for the other team. Win some, lose some right? Oh wait, no, you don't believe in losing do you? And that, my large angry friend, is your biggest weakness. You step between those ropes with me and think it's going to be a walk in the park and you've lost before the bell has even rung.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some training to do, comics to read and peanut butter to eat. 

Static

Last edited by Darnel on September 22nd 2017, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Sinister Ace Promo
Post September 22nd 2017, 4:27 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
(Sinister Ace enters the room and scares the camera crew as he sits down)

Director: Sit down, and we’ll get started with this

So, you want me to shoot a promo for you?

Director: Yes, we need you to look at this camera and tell everyone what you are going to do in this match and who are you.

Really, I need to tell everyone about me. Everyone should know who I am. I am Sinister Ace. The best boxer in the world. I was one of the hottest free agents in the world that EAW cashed in on, but no one cares, right? It’s just every time you’ve seen someone speak a single word out of their mouth, that stupid little phrase always comes up. I am just tired, and tired of that phrase. You know why I was signed, NEO needed someone who actually knows what their doing. People like Daryl and other indy losers came from bingo halls and armories. I came from boxing promotions where I have won boxing golden glove championships two times. TWO TIMES. I bet that ninety-nine percent of NEO can’t do that. If NEO wants to be popular, they need someone like me. They need a solution. They need me, Sinister Ace. They don’t need someone who just jokes around.  From people like Roderick Dawson who wasted his time drugging himself to people who ruin their ear drums with hardcore music. Listen, I am here to win matches and be successful. Everyone except me is a paper champion. I’m the realest that NEO can have. No one is better than me. I am simply the greatest here. That’s why i’m here, to prove to these indy darlings who think they’re good at wrestling that I am the best in the world at what I do.

There we go, is that enough words out of my mouth for you?

Director: We actually need you to tell what you’re going to do in the match with Daryl.

Why does that matter to you. You’re gonna tell Daryl or he’s going to see my strategy. Listen up, I don’t need a strategy. All I will tell you is that Daryl is just a walk in the park. What does he want from me, huh?

Director: He wants everyone who steps in the middle of the ring to take him seriously.
He wants me to take him seriously. Heh, pretty funny. He wants serious? I’ll do it. Either way, I’ll knock that sense of emo out of him. I know you’re thinking that I’m one of those guys who think they’re tough and all of that. I don’t think I am tough, I am toughness.

Hey, you hear this guy’s a comedian.

Director: Yeah e-

Stop talking, no one cares about your opinion.

Yes, this guy’s jokes are so funny. I even went to my mother’s grave and told her the joke. I hoped it would make her alive but it was a dead joke.

Did you think that was funny?

Director: It kinda wa-

What did he say?

Director: He called you a shitty batman villain.

Oh…. I thought we were talking about his career. Isn’t his career a joke? Whatever. I am not a shitty batman villain. Talking about Batman huh? I am better than Batman. Comparing me to batman stuff is like comparing me to people like you. Batman movies are scripted and fake, the guy who takes the role of acting as Batman can barely fight. I could probably just knock him out in a few seconds. You, you, Daryl. Like I said, when I face you it will be a walk in the park.

In fact, why am I here. I’m tired of your stupid face. I'm done with this shoot, I’m tired.

Director: CU-

(Sinister Ace scares the director, almost punching him)
Shackleford
Post September 22nd 2017, 3:51 pm by Shackleford
*Screen opens onto a rainy bus stop. Their is a mother with a pram waiting for her bus. The bus eventually creeps up, but there's quite a large step from the pavement. The bus driver shouts out "sorry love, the hydraulics broken, I can't lower it." As the mother begins to navigate the large gap, you can hear a voice from behind her, "let us give you a hand" as a chap in a hoodie helps her on with the pram. She thanks him as he gets on behind her. "Single to the station please mate". He takes his ticket and makes his way towards the back of the bus, saying hello to a couple of old ladies on his way past. He takes a seat and pulls down his hood. It's Shackleford.*

Courtesy, the showing of politeness in one's attitude and behaviour towards others.
It's not hard to be nice. Mind your P's and Q's ya know? Simple stuff. I like to think I'm always polite, you know. A good egg. I don't chew with my mouth open, I don't swear in front of children, I open doors for the elderly.

*Shackleford wipes his face almost in distress*

I offered my help to James Ranger, when I didn't HAVE to, and he made me look like a complete mug.
 *He appears to be getting quite angry*
He failed to extend to me, the same bloody courtesy I showed him. Back home we call that taking bloody liberties!!!
So when I knocked him on his arse like he bloody well deserved, the crowd turned on me.
Labeled me a 'bad guy'.

*He rubs his eyes and takes a deep breath.*

The fans refused to extend to me, the courtesy I showed them. I have always appreciated the fans, so much so I allowed myself to be thrown through tables made of glass...GLASS, for their bloody amusement.
So I am no longer showing those parasites courtesy. I am taking their negative perceptions of me and turning them into adoration....by picking apart their favourite guys and taking over their beloved NEO.
I will become 'The face that runs the place', NEO will be MY HOUSE! And they will be FORCED to show me the common bloody courtesy to cheer.

*He takes another deep breath*

In this world, you have to be willing to fight for what you want. Harder so if you are being denied what should already be yours. Humans by nature are greedy and jealous creatures. I'll be the first to admit this. Everyone wants something and they often want what someone else has. That's just in our nature.
I want the spotlight. I want the titles. I want the HOF rings. And I'm more than willing to take those from someone else if needs be.

So let me start with the spotlight of NEO, which is currently cast upon the head of Alex Reynolds.

There is said to be a fine line between genius and insanity. If that's the case Alex Reynolds straddles that line as if it were his job. Regardless of what I think about him as a person, he is everywhere. His antics outside the ring are aired, he's on the radio, he's got mic time every week. Alex Reynolds has the NEO spotlight right now and the fans love him for it.

*Shackleford begins to exit the bus, letting off the old ladies from earlier and helping the mother with the pram. He walks around the corner to a small store. He begins to peruse the aisles. He picks up a can of Heinz beans and a double pack of store own brand*

Quality or quantity?
One side we have a product that exceeds expectations, when you think of the type of product you think this product in particular. What you pay for is that gold standard, that product that dwarfs competition without having to push itself too far.

The other side we have a product designed purely to fill a void. Alot of flash but no bang. Whilst plentiful, ultimately disappointing.

*He puts them back on the shelf*

Alex Reynolds has saturated NEO. He has overfilled a demand we never had. What he is selling isn't on the menu, but people are eating it up because no one else is offering anything else. NEO is all about consumption, quantity. How can you truly enjoy something so unfulfilling? The lockeroom is packed and I don't recognise anyone. How can the fans enjoy Alex Reynolds' NEO? It's just a wall of brutality and jokes. The skill, no class and no quality.

*Shackleford picks up a bottle of whisky and goes to pay for it, he thanks the cashier and walks down the street*

Within the current structure of NEO, Alex is brilliant, leaning towards the side of the genius. Forcing himself down the throat of everyone until he is a household name. Utter genius. The kid is going places and if I had any money I would bet on his bright future. 

My approach is perhaps less bold, but I feel just as successful.

*Shackleford stops at a homeless guy and hands him the bottle of whiskey. "God bless you son"*

I give the people what they want.

This goes back to courteous behaviour. If people tune in to NEO to see the future of this company, I will give the people just that. It's only polite after all.
By becoming the face of NEO, I would be able to give everyone what they want.
I could REBUILD the brand, make it more than just a never-ending conveyor belt, churning out the next big thing every week and ultimately swallowing them whole again.
NEO should be the place talent becomes great and enter the main brands and the spanner in the works.
Alex Reynolds is prepared for nothing other than interviews. He hasn't had time to polish his wrestling ability and has no idea of the structure of the main brands. He will most likely fizzle out before he really gets going. And that is the fault of his environment.

Alex, I apologise on behalf of the NEO of the future for how your career was handled. You could have been great, legendary perhaps. I like you, you've got that 'random' thing going and the kids love that. Give you a talk show segment, colour commentary spot, guest host PFP.
 You could've gone far mate. But you have my spotlight.

*Shackleford gets to the door of a bar called the meat and barrel*

Courtesy is being polite in attitude and behaviour towards someone. Well let me do the courteous thing and tell you that you have no chance in this one mate. Give it a miss, take a dive or just let your doctor know your coming in. I have a legacy to build and I need to take you out to do that. I can't afford to lose this one, the stakes are far too high mate.

*Shackleford enters the bar. Fade to black*
Daryl Kinkade
Disillusion
Post September 22nd 2017, 1:13 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Daryl Kinkade is sat in the locker room, he's managed to get his jeans and shoes on but his shirt sits in a crumpled heap next to him. He cradles his head in his hands, rests his elbows on his knees and lets out a long sigh.

Well...Daryl...That, my friend is what you call an anti climax. That is the equivalent of pulling the hottest girl in the bar, getting her home, dropping her panties and coming eye to eye with a one eyed trouser snake.

He sits up and stares at the ceiling.

What have you done? What the actual fuck have you gone and done this time?

He stares straight ahead and shakes his head, still talking to himself

No, no, I am not going down that route again. It's been a full 2 days without me going full blown emo and I have no intention of going that way again any time soon.

He slaps himself in the face a couple of times

Right, come on, let's look at the positives. I won. Against three other me. Not only was it a win, it was a dominant win. Who cares if Durbin and Rivers looked like they'd turned up to a tickling contest and that Kenny seemed to lose interest right after I kicked out of his roll up attempt, I won and I won with ease.

He jumps up and throws on his shirt

The most important part is that people will now believe me when I say that I take everything seriously when I get in the ring.

Fuck all the shenanigans and shit outside of it, in the ring, I am a force to be reckoned with and next week Sinister Ace...sounds like a really, really shit Batman villain, will be the next one to find out just how serious I am.

He looks around and seems to realise for the first time that everyone else has long since gone.

Right, best be off before people think I'm the janitor...I wonder if there's Maccy D near by...
Alex Reynolds
Post September 21st 2017, 9:19 am by Alex Reynolds
NEO Promoz - Page 11 Images13

The corridor looked the same as the last one. It was long and depressing. The walls were painted battleship grey. The only light came from two long stand-alone lamps that were placed at opposite ends of the corridor. Despite wearing desert boots the rug underneath me felt damp. A mixture of cigar smoke and bacon filled my nostrils as I came upon apartment 4b. I rapped my knuckles on the door a couple of times and waited. I didn't have to wait long until it opened. A beautiful brunette whom I knew to be Kristina Torres stood there in a white bathrobe. The initials ' A.R.' embroidered in gold on the breast pocket. She stepped aside and gestured for me to enter the room. I nodded and rather reluctantly obliged. The single bed looked like it hadn't been slept in. The lilac silk sheets looked immaculate. I assumed that she'd brought them herself as I didn't believe that such an establishment possessed such taste. The small bedside lamp was on despite it being the middle of the day. A portrait of an elderly gentleman in a tuxedo with a shotgun over his shoulder hung above the bed. In the corner of the room was a portable television. The kind that went out of fashion with flared trousers, disco and roller skating. It was quaint and nostalgic. I was struck by the fact that there didn't appear to be anywhere to sit aside from the single bed. She noticed my perturbed look and smiled.

"I asked them to remove any unnecessary furniture." She sat at the bottom of the bed and crossed her legs seductively. "I have no time for clutter."

"Isn't it a little beneath you?" I asked, referring to the squalid surroundings.

"Quite the contrary. It's homely." She looked around the room in an effort to persuade me that her assertion was the truth. It seemed she was trying harder to convince herself.

I smiled weakly and nodded. "It takes all sorts."

She ran her hand through her hair. "And what sort are you?"

"The sort that doesn't like to be the punchline."

"I didn't peg you for a cynic, Alex."

"I like to lay all my cards on the table," I replied, as our eyes met. "I take it there's a reason for this little rendezvous?"

She got up from the bed and walked casually over to the window. "How's the neck?" She asked as she watched various people outside going about their daily routines.

"It's been better." I rubbed my neck instinctively.

"I watched your match last night." She let it hang in the air for a moment or two. "Very impressive."

"I'm not in the habit of breaking promises." Referring to the fact that I'd spoken beforehand of getting my revenge.

She turned and faced me. "As modest as always."

"Look, if we're going to play games at least tell me what the rules are?"

She laughed. An innocent, child-like laugh that made me feel slightly uneasy. "And if there are no rules?" She was serious now, the smile had vanished and was replaced by an expression of steely determination.

I was about to respond when there was a loud knock on the door. She walked purposely towards it. I couldn't quite make out who it was, but I could tell from the depth of voice that it was a man. Judging by the language used I'd say early forties, fifties at a push. Every now and again I'd see a glimpse of him around the side of the door. His sporadic appearences led me to believe that he was rocking on the balls of his feet rather nervously. He had striking auburn hair and boyish good looks. Their conversation wasn't muted but I couldn't hear what they were talking about. It wasn't clear enough to make any sense of it. She bid him goodbye and closed the door before heading back the foot of the bed once more.

"Who's the face?"
I asked, mildly annoyed by the interruption.

"No one important." She answered, too quick for my liking.

"You make a habit of having men over?"

"I'm a big girl and it's a free country." She crossed her legs again, her shiny pins gleaming in the artificial light.

I pulled a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from my jacket pocket. "You mind?"

"Not at all." She held my stare. "I didn't pick you for a smoker."

"I'm not." I lit the cigarette and took a drag. "I just like the smell."

She got up and headed my way, never taking her eyes off me. Her hand reached out, went for the packet of cigarettes. I was too quick. I held them tightly in my hand behind my back.

"What's a girl got to do to get a smoke around here?"
She looked up at me with those eyes. The eyes that I reckoned had ruined a lot of good men.

"A lot more than this." I took another drag on the cigarette and blew smoke in her face.

She smiled. "You don't like it?" She said, gesturing to the white bathrobe.

"I haven't decided."

She placed her manicured hand on my chest. "Play fair, Alex." She spidered her fingers up until they reached my chin.

I looked down at her. "What makes you think I'm playing?"

She removed her hand and stepped back. She wanted the dog to see the rabbit. "You like what you see?"

"It's beginning to grow on me," I said as ash from the cigarette fell to its death.

"You know, you never did tell me what that second line meant?" Alluding to our interview when I spoke a couple of lines of Swahili.

"You didn't ask."

She pressed up against me and looked up at me intensely. "It's that easy?"

"It can be."
I dropped the cigarette on the floor, placed my foot over it and twisted several times to make sure it was out.
The Revenant
Post September 20th 2017, 10:34 pm by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 3

(Just after the Brandon Vs Revenant Match)

The Revenant is only slightly sweating, walking through the tunnel, the different crew members dodge and weaved around him intentionally. The Revenant shakes his head, slightly chuckling as he walks out of the tunnel. The Revenant grasps his jaw, cracking it as he turns the corner, he then stops as he hear his name. 

"Um, Revenant, can we..." 

The Revenant turns, the same correspondent from before. Turning, he looks down at her, still breathing heavily from the previous scuffle. 

"Talk.....A minute?" she asks unsure, The Revenant rolls his eyes and nods, as she gains her usual composure. The Camera rolls. 

"Many were suspicious of you being able to take down 'Bad Guy Brandon', as it was only your second match, and he'd had a lengthy career record before EAW. Now that you've shown your proficiency and...brutality to win, what's your next step in your path to 'justice' for EAW?". 

The Revenant inhales, catching his breath. 
"Bad Guy Brandon thinks his usual banter, antagonization, and stupidity would carry him through. What he dosen't realize is. I don't care. About the Bravado, the rants, and the insults". 

"When I get on that ring, I'm not shell shocked because someone insulted me, I'm not angry because someone dropped a 'Pipe bomb'". He gestures with his hand at the last part. "When I get in there,  I dismantle, I break, and I Bury them with their sins. Nothing more, Nothing Less...". 

Lawson nods holdings the microphone up, "I don't know how long it will take, but I will not stop until EAW is rid of Injustice. Mark my words....". 

The Revenant walks off after nodding to Lawson, she nods after the comments and turns to the camera. "well there you have it. The Revenant's purge will continue as long as injustice reigns, check back after this break, as Alex Reynolds and Zak Zero face Azreal and Ryan Wilson!". Lawson closes out to the NEO logo and a commercial break. 
Finnegan Wakefield
Post September 19th 2017, 11:03 pm by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 66: Empty Handed
NEO Promoz - Page 11 QDe3t5a
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

"Ah, delusions of grandeur. A familiar sound, the promises of plenty with the support of nothing. You couldn’t even fathom how many times I have heard the exact same words that came out of your mouth from so many others, and I am not even remotely impressed. Not to give those who came before you any measure of credit, at least they had a foundation behind their claim in some way, shape or form. Some of them have been here a good amount of time, had a dozen or so matches or had some kind of exposure to some of the best in the company to test their strengths and weakness against. You, however, you haven’t got anything to support these claims. You’ve had, I don’t know, like 5 matches with this company and you consider that a struggle that should see reward? Mate, if you consider five matches, most of them being against people who didn’t even have enough fight to stick around an incredible struggle, then forget what I said before, your journey is going to be a much longer one than I originally thought. You are for the want of a better word a rookie at best and you’re glorifying those five wins as some impossible task that, in your words, I could never do. September 8th to September 16th, I won five matches. Five matches in a row even. What you claim to be an oh-so incredible task of hardships that took you two months to accomplish dwells in comparison to the feats I have passed in just a little over a week. And these weren’t easy matches either, where you had the occasional dropout, I had some of the best in the business. Stark, Darkane, Alexis Diemos, Harvey Yorke, a former world champion in Eclipse Diemos and yes I will go as far as to say that Moongoose McQueen is up there somewhere. Hell, one of those matches was an absolute war of a Ladder match that tested the physical limits that my body could keep up with. In comparison, your entire tenure is a walk in the park compared to the events of my week. If you’re claiming that the EVO Series is the singular thing that you could do that I couldn’t then perhaps you have a point. I made it to the semifinals before elimination. But I like to think of it this way. What was the prize of the EVO Series? A New Breed Championship match. Apparently, the last ten months of my career justified me a championship match regardless of a loss in the tournament, and now I stand here with the championship around my waist. That’s the sole thing that justifies your championship opportunity, Brayden, the EVO Series and nothing more. Your tenure doesn’t justify it, nor do your other claims. So, what say you now? What say you now that I have proven that your case isn’t all that special? Your overconfidence far overshadows the reality of your situation. You very well could take this championship away from me, but it is highly doubtful that is going to happen simply as you’d like to believe. You haven’t had a true test of your abilities yet from the sounds of it, you’ve been kicking around tomato cans and that’s all you have to compare opponents to. I can assure you that you won’t be kicking me around as easily if you can even kick me around at all. I am well aware with whom I am stepping in the ring with this week; a simple hotshot. A hotshot who has done so little but believes to have conquered the world that he lives in, but hotshots eventually simmer down and extinguish. What you don’t seem to understand is that I am not just another opponent for you, that you can’t just say you’ll beat me and that’ll make it so. But what you also don’t understand is that I have faced MANY like you, I have faced literally dozens like you and that are no different from you. People who believe they’re going to have a simple stroll in the park and a championship belt will just fall into their lap and they just go on their merry way. You haven’t even begun to scratch the surface of all the hard work that I had to put in just to become the New Breed Champion, and you’re claiming that you not only have, but that you have also surpassed it. I don’t know who you think you’re fooling, but I am most certainly not one of them. I have beaten them, knocked them down a peg, and you’ll be no different. You’ll be another ego that I chip away at if not break completely.

You asked me the all-important question; what exactly are you doing or saying any different from somebody else in your shoes. Nothing. Nothing at all. And that’s the point, your case just isn’t that special. You claim to speak only truth, yet only have a theory to work with. A theory of simply beating me because you feel like it’s the inevitable outcome. Your claims of being a better wrestler than I, the claims of being a better champion, are all just theory yet to be put into practice. And that’s the beautiful thing about theories, they could go the way you expect them to, or like this week is going to be, it won’t. What you see on your plate might look manageable in your eyes, but you’ll come to find that you’re biting off way more than you’re going to be able to chew. And if I have anything to say about it, and I do, the only thing you’ll be eating over the next few days will be your own foot once you walk out of the Jenny Craig Pavilion with no championship around your waist. All you have experienced in EAW thus far has been victory, you have yet to taste defeat, and with all the self-hype you have given yourself, that first loss is going to be an excruciatingly hard pill to swallow. And that’ll be a pill I will take great pleasure in force feeding you September 20th. See, despite you claiming that you have nothing to lose, you have arrogance, overconfidence, and hyperbole aplenty. I wouldn’t call that nothing, as they seem to be the only things you bring to the table, yet it is something we have in heavy supply. You see, you give yourself far too much credit, but what will happen when all the credit only brings you defeat? What will that credit become? Just mere words. Mere words that mean nothing. Maybe you’re also looking too deeply into my claims of feeling bulletproof, as that is all it is, a feeling of being bulletproof. Catching the carrot that has been dangling out of arm's reach for oh so long tends to give you that kind of feeling, a feeling of accomplishment that is justified. And in the I'll that I was able to obtain it, there’s still adrenaline pumping through my veins and it makes me feel like there isn’t a bullet in the world that could pierce me and kill the reign I worked so hard for. As good as you think you are, it’s not going to be enough to take this title from me. Because as much as you like to believe this hypothetical of yours, how much you like to believe your own self-hype, and as much as you’d like to promise to become the EAW New Breed Champion, that’s not a promise that is yours to make.

If you’re so confident that you can back up every word you say, tomorrow night you can try your hand at it. You can try to out wrestle me, try to ground me and try to dethrone me. But i’ll give you a heads up, Junior -- I am twice the wrestler you think I am and you’re half the wrestler that you think you are. And you’ll find that out first hand when you walk back through those curtains empty-handed. If someone is taking this championship off my waist, they are going to have to be the greatest professional wrestler in the world to do so; and I assure you that you’re far from it. You’re going to have to step up your game immensely if you believe you’re on my level, or even a level above. It doesn’t sound like you know you are stepping in the ring with. I am the guy who has poured his heart out, sacrificed everything and stand here a product of my own hard work. I have shut up the naysayers by proving to them that I am one of the very best in this ring, and they were silenced when they either were silenced at my hands or they saw me stand atop the ladder with this championship held high above my head as my face was covered in the blood I was willing to sacrifice. The naysayers that still exist will be silenced in due time as I continue to hold onto and defend this championship with honor, hard work and discipline. You’re the naysayer trying to count down my days as champion, and tomorrow night you’ll be silenced once I bring you back down to reality, either by knocking you out or tapping you out. When all is said and done, the self-proclaimed Impact Player will be up in his place and the EAW New Breed Champion will still be the man who fought the hardest to deserve it. Finnegan. Bloody. Wakefield."
The Trickster Azrael
Post September 19th 2017, 5:37 pm by The Trickster Azrael
OOC: This is a promo coop with Ryan Wilson.

Ryan - It's sad to see how Alex's state of mind has degenerated since I sent him to the hospital. Can I blame him though? Of course not. But to be quite honest, the more I keep hearing him talk about nothing else than revenge the more I grow tired of hearing it. Am I sorry to have injured his neck? Yes. My opinion on the matter won't change, I know what I did, I know what took place. I injured him, but I did not want to take him out. Not past a three-second count at least. Am I going to feel sorry for long? The truth? No, I won't. 

Off voice - Sir, you are at the drive-through of a McDonald, can I take your order?

Ryan - Oh! Yeah uhhhh I'll take a... Uh... An Angus beef trio with a chocolate shake and ... What about you? 

Azrael: Nothing, I'm not that hungry, and I'm also a little disappointed that Reynolds seems a little preoccupied with you. If he thinks that way, then he shouldn't be worried about you but about this partner, Especially when he' doesn't like to be ignored and to be rude when I tried to be nice. I'm the kind of person, who could act that way, not you.

On the Others hand, I'm happy he focus only on you because vengeance will cost him this match. Having an eye only on you will cost him the chance to have his retribution. Because I'm the one who doesn't care if I break the rules. Which will make a little difficult for him.

Ryan - That'll be all clerk person.

Off-Voice: That'll be 15$, please drive to booth 3 please.

Ryan - Sure. 
He's going to have to rely on the other guy if he wants to have a chance at retribution but will get satisfaction if he wins in a tag match? He wants to mess me up, wreck me like he thinks I tried to wreck him. He will not enjoy winning Wednesday, not really. Because something will be missing. Will his focus cost him the match? Maybe, it'll depend on how we take care of him. I don't plan on wasting time or toy with him. I expect him to put up a good fight, but if his partner isn't around it'll make it hard for him to win. He'll see it as a challenge to take us both out though. I know I would. It will be a costly mistake if he ignores you.

The honk of a car is heard behind them which gets Wilson to put his foot on the gas pedal and move the car forward. It was a rental he got so that he and Azrael could move around.

Ryan - For frak sake why are people in such a hurry these days? Flockhead... Anyway... Tomorrow's match won't be enough, he doesn't realize it just yet but this thing between him and I has to conclude somewhere and it won't be tomorrow night in a tag team match. It's going to be in a high-stakes match during a Free Per View. But we'll get to cross this bridge when we get to it. Right now we have a match tomorrow against him and his little buddy who seems to have better things to do that promote and do his job. I want to win that match, I don't want to give Alex the satisfaction of getting the upper hand on me. I want to show him that it's not fear he saw in my eyes, it's my desire to succeed. My killer instinct? We all have one! How can you achieve anything in this business without that? But I have to make him realize that he is seeing the whole thing wrong, and if words doesn't cut it then I'll let actions speak for me.

Off-voice - Pay Your Shit Jackass!

Ryan - Ta Yeule Coliss Je Parle!! (Shut the Fuck Up I'm Talking!!) 

Wilson actually gets out of the car and goes to a heated discussion with the driver behind him before moving up to the booth and pay for his shit while standing outside the car. Once done he grabs the items he bought and sits back in the driver's seat.

Ryan - Sometimes people make you feel like breaking someone's neck don't you agree? That came out wrong...

Azrael: You should have let me handle the situation because I know how to make them patient....ha ha ha ha ha!

He shows bag of laughing powder.

Azrael: And I might use it this Wednesday against Alex Reynolds if he doesn't have his focus on the two of us. With this, He wouldn't have to be worried about getting mad at you. I hold the only thing that could give him the smile. If ain't what you want? To make him happy? Come on, let me handle this! I'm sure, I'm the right man to make the job done.

Ryan moved the car into the parking lot while Azrael spoke.

Ryan - I don't want to make him happy or smile, I want him to see the truth which is this is no scheme to get over him. This is nothing but a damn accident. Now if he doesn't wake up, to be honest, I will not lose any sleep over it and I will go on with my day and my goals, our goals. I want to win tomorrow. Because you and I we are destined to bigger things, up to him to come along for the ride or get wrecked like the others. The more I hear him speak the less I feel bad about the possibility of doing with him what I once did with you. If he doesn't want to elevate himself with us, then we'll elevate ourselves at his expense. 

He opened the box in which the Angus was resting, warm still from being prepared and boxed a very short while ago. Ryan looks at his food, then sigh and throws it out the now opened window. He gets rid of his shake as well.

Ryan - I want to go and shoot paintball. You in?

Azrael: How about we play some arcade game for a change, I know a good place when you can play your childhood memory.After all, I'll use to be Gamegenie before being a Mad Trickster.

And Ryan agreed to move on the destination that is Arcade Mtl a Barcade from Montreal. They will go there to have their last fun before taking care of business against Alex and Zack Zero, this Wednesday.
Shackleford
Post September 19th 2017, 4:29 pm by Shackleford
Frustration.

The feeling of being upset or annoyed as a result of being unable to change or achieve something.

Since returning I've seen alot of movement. Tournaments and title matches every week. New guys coming in and going.
But ol' Shacks is in the same place. No closer to a main brand, no closer to a title and no closer being able to avoid having to see people like woogieman.
The young blood has no respect and run their mouths as they always do.
If Storm had returned at the same time we would already be dominating the tag team division, but that's not the case. Losing matches to Azrael and Ryan Wilson, Reginald Dampshaw and James Ranger...

You can see why I'm frustrated.

But frustration just makes me hungry to do even more.
It makes me want to punch harder, throw people to the mat stiffer and lock in the submission deeper. It makes me want to sideline someone.
I'm sure Blake can take the hits, I'm sure he can dish them too. He'll be perfect.

Blakey boy, we are going to have a good old fashioned dust up. Haymakers and curb stomps. Outside the kebabby kinda stuff, Stavros calls the coppers kinda stuff.
Yeah a good scuff normally makes me feel better and I'm sure after I'm done breaking your nose the other way everything will be coming up roses for me.

I'm looking forward to it mate.
LETS BE HAVING YOU!!!
Alex Reynolds
Post September 19th 2017, 3:22 pm by Alex Reynolds
I've come across a lot of people during my time in this business. I've seen my fair share of good people and I've encountered one or two arseholes. Since that fateful night, I've been racking my brains trying to figure out which of those two categories you fall into. Immediately in the aftermath, I have to admit that I didn't concern myself with thoughts of revenge. You didn't even cross my mind. The pain I felt that night was more than enough to occupy an already cluttered mind. Now I don't believe in the tooth fairy nor do I expect to see fairies at the bottom of my garden. My head isn't up my arse or resting upon a cloud. I live in the real world. I'll admit that when I was in that hospital bed I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. I wanted to believe that you meant me no harm. I really wanted that to be the case. As the hours passed, though, it became harder for me to believe that you didn't intend to take me out of the game. They always say that it's the quiet ones that you should watch. We're told that they're the ones that we should be keeping an eye on. For it is that kind of character that if left neglected will cause us the greatest of harm. I say that it's a nice theory but I'm not buying it. In my mind, I don't think that it's the quiet ones that are the problem. I don't believe that I have anything to fear from that kind of creature. It's the ones that claim to be your friend and then stab you in the back that I see as the biggest cancer on this planet. You wined me with your compliments. You dined me with your respect. Then you fucked me! I should have seen it coming. I should have been prepared for that ambush. My stock had been rising week after week. I'd been ascending to great heights. The name on everyone's lips was mine. I should have seen it coming. I should have. Now you want to make amends? After everything you've put me through you want me to accept the olive branch? I can safely say that that just isn't going to happen. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I allowed you to break me down and then walk away. Every action has a consequence.

The little trip down memory lane regarding your injuries was nostalgically attractive. A tiny part of me almost felt sorry for you. Then I remembered that you were the same sack of shit that tried to end my career and I came back to my senses. It's a bit like the story that you've told me countless times since that night. It was an accident; I didn't mean to injure you; I don't need to injure you; these things happen. You can talk until you're blue in the face because it isn't going to change the fact that you knew exactly what you were doing. It was a story. You see, that's all it was - a story. No matter how many times you tell it, it'll never change. It was fiction when you opened your mouth the first time and it'll be fiction when you open your mouth again. You wanna know how I know that? You wanna know how I know you deliberately set out to injure me? The eyes. The windows to the soul. You may think that by hiding behind that mask and wearing that stupid costume that you're safe. That your tells don't give you away. Underneath all the garments and accessories though, you're just like the rest of us. Those two little slits in that mask gave you away. You can't change what you are. Deep down you're a ruthless son of a bitch that will stop at nothing to get what he wants. When you picked me up and grabbed me by the scruff of the neck, I saw it in your eyes. I saw the cold-blooded look you gave me just before you went to work on my neck.

It's funny how your behaviour has betrayed your words. All I've heard is how my injury was an accident and the part you played in it was not as sinister as was being made out. Yet, you came cap in hand to the hospital where you had put me. You didn't have the guts to come in and explain yourself to me, but you came nevertheless. You told me that these things happen. You informed me that injuries were part and parcel of the wrestling business, but you brought me flowers. Why was that? Why would someone who claimed innocence only a few days ago come bearing gifts? Why would that man visit the person they tried to erase? I've heard your answer to this question so allow me to give you mine. You didn't come to visit me because you felt bad about what had happened. It wasn't a guilty conscience that pulled you towards my location. It wasn't an act of kindness that put you on that path. You came because you realised that the atrocity that you had committed had left breath inside the monster. You came because you wanted to finish the job. Pure and simple. Did you really think that such a cowardly act of violence would destroy a man like me? It was a combination of fear and inexperience that sent you to that room. The sudden realisation of your situation hit you and that terrified you. My only regret is that you didn't follow through with your plan. Then again if you would have entered my room that night I wouldn't have been able to annihilate you in front of the whole goddamn world!

I do not accept your apology nor do I accept your excuses. The die has been cast. Wednesday night, come hell or high water I will make you suffer the way you have made me suffer. This isn't about getting a 'W' in the column; it's about retribution and vengeance. After I'm finished with you the NEO will never be the same place for Ryan Wilson again.
Brayden Wolfe
Post September 19th 2017, 12:47 pm by Brayden Wolfe
" You know Finn, I hear you talk and honestly majority of what you're saying is true. I mean maybe you did tell yourself that you would be a Champion in this company, but really though Finn isn't that what every superstar tells themselves? Now I'm sure of course you think you're not like every other superstar though, you're something special right? You're one of those guys that comes along once every ten, maybe twenty years? I find the fact that people who actually think that way about you are absolutely fucking pathetic, but lets face it this industry has changed a lot over the years hasn't it? You wanna stand there and claim that you're bulletproof and quite frankly that's not really something I was expecting to hear from you. I mean people can call me as egotistical as they want, but for somebody to actually claim that they're bulletproof in a company like this? I like it thought Finn, I mean you're walking into this match with all the confidence in the world right? Well lets take a look at the other side of the coin Finn because the job I had too do just to get a shot at the New Breed Championship was something you could never do. From my first match in the EVO eries all the way to my final match I proved that I am without a doubt on another level then any of the guys I was tossed into the ring with. Not only did I defeat them, but embarrassed them and I made an impact out of each an every single one of them. Enough for Dynasty to hand me a contract and I guess that's where things are right now Finn. You're a guy who may have done a lot in this company, but in no aspect does that make you any better of a wrestler then me. Not anywhere does that mean you can even wrestle on the level that The Impact Player steps into that ring and wrestles on. You being here longer only means one thing Finn. It means you've had more of an opportunity to prove just how good you are. Me, I think I've made it pretty obvious I don't need a lot of time to prove just how good I am and that's the difference between you and I Finn. You're a guy who needs the time to make an impact because you're not on my level. I came into EAW and made an impact the minute I stepped foot in the doors and I haven't fucking stopped. Yet you sit there and say I'm one of those guy's who is over confident and honestly I need to ask why? What makes what I'm doing or saying me any different then somebody else in my shoes? Doing what I've done and beating the people I've defeated. The truth is people don't like me because they know I speak nothing, but the truth. Not only am I a better wrestler then you Finn, but when I take that New Breed Championship from you I'm going to prove that I'm a better Champion then you'll ever be. What I truly find funny is the fact that you say I'm over confident and yet you just barely won that New Breed Championship and you're about to defend it against a guy who has absolutely nothing to lose. With all that in mind you still feel like you're untouchable in this company and frankly I take that as disrespect. I take that as a shot to the face because if you've watched any of my matches since signing my contract Finn. You would know that I'm a guy you should never be confident about stepping into the ring with. I'm a guy who can beat anybody on any single day of the week and you're title is on the line. Your newly won New Breed Championship will be on the line Finn and I really hope you've enjoyed your time with that belt. I hope you took as many pictures as you could because when you step into the ring with me Finn. That will be the last time you ever have that belt around your fucking shoulder. I have said from day one that I will do absolutely fucking anything in order to to climb that ladder to the top. I have proven time and time again Finn that I will stop at nothing in order to have my hand raised and when you step into the ring with me Finn. You're going to find out exactly what I'm capable of doing because you're a little different then the other guys I've defeated. You seem to be walking into this match just a little more confident then all the rest, but you know what I like that. I like the fact that my opponent may have as much confidence as I do because Finn when it's all said and done I'm going to love looking at the disappointment in your face. I'm going to love looking at you laying in the center of the ring after realizing you just lost the title you claim you worked so hard to achieve. My question to you Finn is what makes you think you worked any fucking harder then I have? You have absolutely no idea who you're about to step into the ring with Finn, but when that bell rings I promise you I will get the job done. When the smoke clears Finn I will be leaving that ring with the gold around my shoulder and maybe then you'll know exactly who I am. Maybe then you'll know exactly what Brayden Wolfe is all about because as some like to say I may talk a lot, but I'm the only fucking guy in this company who can back up ever single word. "

" You claim that with that Championship around your waste you're willing to push yourself to places you've never been before and how right that statement is when you step into the ring with me Finn. I say that because you've never been in the ring with somebody like me and I can honestly say that because I know there's not a wrestler a live today who's anything like me. There's not a wrestler in the world who can do the things I can do inside that squared circle so I say again. You've never been in the ring with anybody like me Finn and yet you say you're not discouraged? You say that you've worked long and hard for that Championship and you think because you worked long for it you're not going to lose it? You actually think because you've worked hard for the title you have around your waste that somehow it's going to change the outcome of our match. You can claim you've worked hard for the New Breed Championship all you want Finn, but I've worked harder. The things I've done in order for me to have a shot at that title are things you could never do. The impact that I have made since signing my contract Finn is one you could never make because you're not good enough. You'll never be good enough Finn and that's something you need to understand. As much as you love having that title around your shoulder right now, it's not going to be there for long. Ever since the EVO Series started I had one goal and that was to win the whole fucking thing and that's exactly what I did. Now, taking that Championship off your waste is my next goal Finn and you can bet your ass that's exactly what's going to happen. You can fly around the ring all you want, but in the end the only place you'll be flying is face first on the mat. I'm not a guy you wanna try those high flying moves with Finn because I have a counter to every single one. I am every bit as good as I say I am Finn and as much as you may wanna believe you're better. As much as you hope that you're going to leave NEO with that New Breed Championship the reality is you're just another victim to me. The reality is Finn there's not a fucking thing you can do that will change the outcome of our match and as much as you may not believe what I'm saying it's the truth. I've spoken nothing, but the truth ever since I signed my contract and the truth is Finn I am the next New Breed Champion and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it. What I am doing right now is not only making a name for myself, but I'm setting myself above all the rest Finn and I'm doing it better then anybody else ever has. I'm doing it with more class then you could ever imagine of having and honestly I would be a better New Breed Champion then you ever could. So, I'm coming into our match for one job Finn and as you may know already when I have a job I get it done. My job this week is to not only defeat you, but take home the New Breed Championship and what I plan on doing with it Finn is something you never will. It's something not a lot of guys in the industry can give a Championship and it's one simple word, prestige. Now I'm sure you're going to sit there and say the title that I claim I'm going to give prestige to probably already has it, not the way I'm going to give it. You see because I'm a man who will do whatever it takes to win a match and after I have that New Breed Championship around my waste that statement won't be more obvious. You're going to be stepping into the ring with a man who is a master at having his hand raised Finn and that's something you're going to have to deal with. Losing the New Breed Championship is something that you're going to have to deal with Finn so I would probably start dealing with it now. If I were you I would start thinking about what you're going to do after I beat your ass and walk out of that ring as the New Breed Champion. "

" Of course that's not you right? You have all the confidence in the world that you can defeat me? So did Ryan Wilson, the guy walked into the match thinking he was stepping into the ring with a clown. He ended up realizing pretty fucking quick who The Impact Player is and Finn you're no different. If anything I feel like I need to knock a little bit a sense into you because right now you're sitting on top of the world. Right now you're feeling like well you said it " Bulletproof ", but sometimes in life Finn. Sometimes somebody comes along and knocks you back to reality and that guy is me. I'm the guy who's not only going to defeat you Finn, but I'm going to show you that you're not as good as you think you are. As much as guys like to claim that about me, I prove them wrong each and every single time because I'm the man with my hand raised in the air. See, you're different because here you are coming at me claiming that I'm over confident and yet you feel untouchable. It doesn't really matter how you feel before stepping into that ring against me Finn because when it's all said and done the only thing you're going to feel is disappointment. When the smoke clears Finn the world is going to realize that you're not the great Champion you think you are. They're going to find out that you're not going to have this long title reign like everybody wants because it's coming to a quick stop. You're stepping into the ring with me Finn and I'm not leaving that ring without the New Breed Championship. That match will not end unless I'm walking up that ramp with gold around my waste and that's a fucking promise. You know what else is a promise? You're stepping into the ring with greatness Finn and as confident as you think you are it's not going to be enough. As much as you feel like you're going to push yourself through this title defense that's not going to happen. What's going to happen is The Impact Player is going to prove that you probably shouldn't have been a Champion in the first place. I mean honestly who wants a title for a period of days before losing it? What kind of Champion wants to lose the title they claim they worked so hard for in a matter of days? You may not want that to happen Finn, but that's exactly what's going to happen because when that bell rings you're going to find out who Brayden Wolfe is. When the smoke clears I'm sure all the confidence you have right now, well you'll probably need it after losing the New Breed Championship. You'll probably need all of it after realizing that every single thing you said was bullshit and you're nothing more then a fucking loser just like everybody else. "
NEXTAGE
Post September 19th 2017, 12:31 pm by NEXTAGE
Chapter #1
“Arrival”
Featuring "The Mouth From The South Of Japan
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Keiji: Stop! I get that my client is breaking the internet wrestling community with his official signing to the world’s biggest wrestling promotion and that’s understandable. When you’ve got a superstar like Ryo Nakahara, why wouldn’t all spotlights go towards him? Because he’s unproven you say… Well, he’s going to show why the hype is real by beating the man set in front of him, Axl Willow. And I’ll tell you the straight truth, Axl’s got unlimited potential but he’s still rough around the edge while my client is in his prime. The best years of him dropping people down with Blackouts have still yet to come, he’s been molded into one of the best from the Rising Sun and it’s going to continue being like that.

Keiji: I’m going to tell you this, Ryo Nakahara is making headlines the right after he beats you. “Ryo Nakahara’s arrival starts with a victory” the headlines from EAW’s website, Axl. What do you think about that prediction? People looking at myself and Ryo and say that we’re underestimating Axl Willow… not really. We’re just spitting out some facts about how my client “The Knockout Artist” is gonna come busting through NEO, gun blazing and win his debut against Axl.

And I’ll tell you, NEO is pretty big place guys like Finnegan Wakefield, Moongoose McQueen, Brayden Wolfe, Dampshaw III and so many other wrestlers here who could probably give Nakahara the competition he needs. I mean I’ll tell you, people, promotion hopping is hard. You have to find challenges or it’s off to the next one and that’s exactly the case with Ryo Nakahara, after going through every major Japanese promotion out there and even the minor ones. Wouldn’t the idea of finally joining the “big fish pond” that is EAW, where the likes of Robbie V, Y2Impact. DEDEDE, Brian Daniels… wouldn’t the thought of having a legendary career like that? Well, you should because why else would you join EAW unless you want to be forgotten as some Indy Darling that couldn’t make it to the big leagues, it's the big money checks, the limo rides, fancy suits and etc. that you want when you sign to EAW.

StarrStan, Brian Daniels, and Kenny Drake better start taking notes because NEO’s got a star in Ryo Nakahara. Ryo Nakahara gonna showcase his god gifted abilities by beating down his opponent, you don't know how long he's gonna be in NEO for. I'll send you my business if you want to sign him

The ball is in your court now, Axl. Your move.
Finnegan Wakefield
Post September 19th 2017, 10:08 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 65: Step Up To The Plate
NEO Promoz - Page 11 QDe3t5a
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

"Since the very first day I stepped into this company, I told myself that one day I was going to be a champion. I told myself no matter how long it takes, no matter how hard it will be, I was going to be one of the very best. Today, I can say that although I may not be one of the very best at the moment, I am starting to scratch the surface. Today, I can hold my head up high, and my hand held even higher with a championship in my clutches. Today, I can officially call myself the EAW New Breed Champion. All the frustrations I have felt, all the blood that I have bled, and all the defeats that I have suffered both physically and emotionally have all been worth it just to say those words. Those words validate that even though I may not be close to the very top of the mountain, I am at least headed in the right direction. I have not had to compromise, take any shortcuts, and for it I feel all the more proud to hold the title of champion. With this title also comes a return ticket to the house I helped rebuild in NEO, a house that without this title around my waist or the EVO Series tournament victory, my foot was all but out the door. I am completely aware that not all the wrestlers on NEO are welcoming me back with arms wide open, as I now am where they are all aiming their crosshairs on. But right now, I am feeling pretty bulletproof. And it looks like Brayden Wolfe is the man looking to fire the first shot. There is no rest for the weary, as in a mere two days, I’ll be having my very first championship defence. And Brayden Wolfe, you deserve to be the first man I defend this title against. To your credit, you won the EVO Series, your win-loss record is impressive, and you are a frontrunner on the NEO pecking order. You are a top prospect in the making, and I can not take that away from you. However, I’d highly advise you don’t interpret my admittance of your deserving of a championship shot means that you are deserving to be a champion. You have been here a mere two months, you’ve only just taken your hat and jacket off at the front door. You haven’t even been here long enough for a cup of coffee. You are a confident upstart, I’ll give you that much. But perhaps you are too overly confident about what you believe the outcome of this match will be. You may very well be on a level above the people you have faced in the past, but you have yet to face the likes of me. You promise a big game, a match that will go down in history, a match against the best wrestler in the world even, and all that has me raise an eyebrow in both curiosity and heavy doubt. You seem to believe the words you say are true. I know one of those isn’t but your confidence doesn’t make me doubt that maybe one day you might be the best wrestler in the world. At the moment, it just sounds like you are getting ahead of yourself, a swelled head if you will.

Brayden, you seem to think winning this championship from me is a foregone conclusion, that there isn’t any room for doubt. You won the EVO Series, you are undefeated with a handful of victories, but I am not intimidated nor am I discouraged. This New Breed Championship that I wear around my waist took a long time to even obtain, took a lot of detours, a lot of frustration and a lot of heart, determination and willpower. You saw the ladder match yourself, so I will extend a singular question to you. If what you saw that night were the limits I was willing to push myself to just to become the New Breed Champion, to what limits do you believe I will push myself to keep it? Don’t feel a need to answer, as it is a rhetorical question and a trick question at that. There are no limits I am willing to push myself past to keep the promise I made all those months ago. A promise that I made to myself, the EAW Roster, The EAW Staff and most importantly to the EAW fans. I promised that once I became the New Breed Champion I was going to do everything in my power to prove it’s no lower-tier championship. It may not rival the big three in the EAW Hierarchy, but in pure work rate this championship is going to be second to none. I wrestled up to three matches a week on three separate brands before I became champion, and I don’t plan to slow down by any means. I am opening the floodgates, anyone who wants to try and take this championship from me are more than welcome to step up and give it their best shot. And they better swing for the fences, because I am not planning to lose this title anytime soon if at all. If by chance I am going to lose this championship to anyone, it’s going to be someone who has paid their dues, has worked hard to get it and does it with honor. Quite simply, Brayden, you don’t fit the bill. You are too full of yourself, too arrogant to be able to be someone who can beat me for this championship. You complain about people who talk too much, yet repeat yourself over and over again, thinking the more you say that you’re going to walk out as the New Breed Champion justifies it. You complain about people who feel they’re entitled to something, yet feel this championship already has your name on it. If that isn’t a contradiction I don’t know what is. But I’ll let history speak for itself. You see, I have faced many like you Brayden in the past. I have faced many men who thought because they simply thought they were going to beat was going to mean it was so. The person I even defeated to become New Breed Champion in the first place was by far the most persistent. More often than not, I have beaten them. Their overconfidence, their one track mind, that was their undoing. They didn’t comprehend a situation where they may not have walked out the victor, and for that they didn’t. You are no different, and the result will be no different.

I must say though, one thing you said peaked my interest. It wasn’t your conceited talk of walking out with your hand raised, or your poor knowledge of what I do in this ring, or even your overly excessive use of your cussing vocabulary. You said that no matter what submission move I have to throw at you, you have a counter waiting in the wings. Now that sounds like a challenge, a challenge I am eager to accept. Calling me out at my own game is a gutsy move, but a move that may come back to bite you. In fact, I am more than certain that it will. I have come to find that a submission defeat is an easy way to humble the overly self-glorified, to make them second guess their way of thinking, a new perspective on what they believe their strengths and weaknesses are. Brayden, it sounds like you could use some new perspective. Because if you think you’re going to just get this championship on a silver platter then you are not going to be too thrilled come September 20th because the self-proclaimed Impact player is going to be handed his first loss. You may not be all that patient of a guy, but you are going to have to be if you want to be the EAW New Breed Champion, because you have got a long road to go before you can earn that right. Patience is a virtue, and a virtue you should learn to appreciate sooner rather than later. You may not think me deserving to be the New Breed Champion, but the fact that I am holding the title after all I have been through is all the validation I need to say that I in fact have earned. Your opinion on the matter isn’t even a concern. I am back on NEO to be the champion of the Elitists of Tomorrow, and if I were you I would begin to grow to appreciate it as I am not going anywhere anytime soon. I will still be your EAW New Breed Champion by the end of September 20th, still be your New Breed Champion by the end of the month, and still going to be your New Breed Champion by the end of the year. Anyone who has a problem with that are more than welcome to jump to the front of the line and try to prove to me otherwise. Brayden, you are the very first man to step up to the plate, but you won’t be the last. I have been waiting a very long time to say this but, like it or not, you are looking at your Elite Answers Wrestling New Breed Champion of the World, Finnegan! Bloody! Wakefield! "
Ryan Wilson
Post September 18th 2017, 4:58 am by Ryan Wilson
I don't know why I bothered showing up to his room's door to be honest.
Maybe I was trying to be the good guy and want to have a chat with him, to make sure we were good and that we would be able to go on and putting that accident behind us. 

But as I grew closer, as I walked into the hospital itself I had a voice talking to me. Not sure if it was Bea or Arthur, doesn't matter, they both were telling be the same thing ~Don't go, you're wasting you're time. He's going to be mad and think you did it on purpose. Pain won't allow him to want nothing else than revenge.''

I kept on letting the words brew in my head until I was at his door, I looked at the flowers and I realized that I didn't felt like getting a cup of hot shit served my way. That's why I didn't go to see Alex, because I knew I'd wasting his time but especially mine. And I was right, his promo from back home is hard proof that had I went in who knows what he would've gone ape shit. I have to admit though; I don't blame him. Because I've been in the same situation I too would have the desire to exert revenge on whoever did it. I know the pain, I understand the anger, the frustration. 

But you see, the difference when it happened to me was that those who took me down did so on purpose. They wanted to take me out, they wanted to make sure I wouldn't wrestle. They injured me because I knew I was a threat and that I was going to get over them. They injured me to stop me, to prevent me from ascending to higher stature... And they failed. In the end I wrecked them and I took a title along the way. Call it a come back story, I call it business

I'll put this here to make it official, even if I know you won't think it comes from the heart although it does: ''Alex, I'm sorry if I injured you during our match.''

Now, let's talk common sense a little shall we?
Why would I want to take you out when I want to elevate myself and NEO with you? With Azrael? How can you help make this brand grow if you're on the sideline nursing a wound? How can you achieve your potential when you're broken? Can you explain the logic in this? You can't, because you think I want to take you out so I can take your spot. I don't need to injure you to take your spot man! I didn't want to injure you to take your spot. I want to take your spotlight by beating you clean 1...2...3! Like I did last week, like I might do again with Azrael next week and then whenever we'll face each other again.

Semantics, spinning, whatever! 
You can think what you want about what I'll say, we are already a the point where no matter what I will say or you nothing will change your mind. So I won't waste much of the time we have, you want your revenge? Come for it! But I won't lay down for you so you can win, wouldn't you find that insulting? Of course you do! 

I'll end this blurb by saying this;
For you it became personal.
For me? It's still business. 

Don't make it personal for me, because then... And only then... Will I consider doing what you think I already did. Your choice man. Will you remain blinded with enraged filled shit? Or will you wipe your face and see what's going on? 

Either way, I'm ready for round two.
And that just happened.
Brayden Wolfe
Post September 17th 2017, 10:16 pm by Brayden Wolfe
" You know the waiting game isn't a game I've always enjoyed to play. I guess you can say I'm not really a patient guy, but I've had to be over the last few days. I say that because ever since I won the EVO Series I've sat back and waited to see who I would challenge for the title. I've been sitting back and I've been getting ready. Getting ready for a match that I know I deserve and a match that I've proved I belong in. Now I realize there's probably people who don't really agree with me, but lets face it those people don't really matter. I mean if I listened to people who've told me I wasn't good enough or that I didn't belong where I am today. Well lets face it, I wouldn't be standing where I am right now. I wouldn't have been able to sign my contract with the best wrestling promotion in the world today. Of course I can't forget about the fact that I wouldn't be walking into a New Breed Championship match like I'm about to in a couple of days. So I guess you can say those people who don't think I belong here aren't really the people that matter. Because the truth about everything is the fact that if those fucking morons can't open up there eyes and realize I am every bit as good as I say I am. Well then they're not really wrestling fans because when that bell rings I have proven that I'm on another level then anybody else I've been put into the ring with. Which brings me to my opponent and my first opportunity at gold here in EAW. You see because while I've been sitting back and waiting I've also been preparing. See because this is my first opportunity to have gold around my shoulder you can bet your ass I'm going to be ready. You can guarantee I'll be walking into my match this week more focused and more prepared then I've ever been. I've done exactly what's needed to be done in order for me to be standing in the position I'm in right now and Finnegan as much as you wanna feel like it's been a long time coming. As much as you feel like that title has been gone from you for long enough. Well lets just say you're about to lose it again because when you step into the ring with me I'm going to be more then ready. When that bell rings Finn you and I will be in a match that will prove without a shadow of a doubt who truly deserves the New Breed Championship. I have not only backed up every single word I've said since signing my contract, but I've taken a lot of names with me. I've left a lot of superstars laying in the center of the ring and the reason for that is the simple fact that I am The Impact Player. When I step into the ring I not only defeat my opponents, I make examples out of them. Yet this week I think things may be a little different because in my eyes watching what you went through in that ladder match Finn I feel like you deserve something. I mean losing the New Breed Championship to me just days after winning it really isn't something you'll want to remember. So what you're getting Finn is a match against the best wrestler in the world today. What you're getting is an opportunity to put on a wrestling match that will go down in fucking history. The honest truth is that you won't be leaving that ring with that title around your shoulder, but we can put on a match that people will be talking about for years. That's something you can be looking forward to Finn because when you're in the ring with me things like that can happen. When you have somebody who's capable of doing the things I'm able to do inside that ring you can have classic wrestling matches. Now I realize you probably haven't had many of those, but when you step into the ring with me Finn and that bell rings you'll have your opportunity to be in one. You'll have your chance to show the world that you are the deserving man of that Championship because I truly don't think you are. Lets be honest with each other Finn anybody could have been in a ladder match and walked out the winner. Maybe it was just your lucky day right? Take a look at what I've done just for me to become the number one contender. I walked into that EVO Series and when I walked out Finn I was the only man left standing and the only undefeated superstar in the whole fucking tournament. So as much as you feel like you deserve that Championship, I think I deserve it that much more. As much as you feel like you proved you belong as New Breed Champion by winning that ladder match. I feel like I proved I'm more deserving by winning the EVO Series. You see as much as people would love to just write me out of the title picture right now the fact of the matter is that's not going to happen. The fact of the matter is I am the number one contender to your New Breed Championship Finn and I'm coming straight for you. You're going to be stepping into the ring with the best that wrestling has to offer and when the smoke clears Finn you're going to be leaving that ring the only way you should. Any match you're in with somebody like me Finn you're going to walk out a loser and that's probably something you should start thinking about...right fucking now. "

" I say that because with our match just days away I'm sure you won't wanna be walking into that match the same way all my other opponents have. I mean if you've watched any of my matches you would have noticed a lot of the guys I've beatin are guys who like to talk. Guys who like to claim they're truly deserving of something, but in reality they're nothing more then losers who like to talk. You, you may be different Finn I really haven't figured that out yet. What I watched you do in that ladder match I've never seen any other wrestler do inside that ring, but you see Finn I do that too. I perform moves inside that squared circle that no other superstar in the world today can do. Only difference Finn is the fact that I don't need a ladder in order to do them. See you may be able to fly around the ring and make people enjoy what they're watching, but that's not what I'm all about. I have one job when that bell rings Finn and regardless of how the job gets done my hand is raised in the air. I understand you're probably pretty excited about the fact that you have that title around your shoulder and honestly I don't know the feeling. I have yet to hold a Championship here in EAW, but that's all about to change when you step into the ring with me on NEO. See what I did throughout that EVO Series was not only defeat my opponents, but I proved that I was the dominant superstar. I proved that I am on another level that anybody else I was put into the ring with. I'd like to think that I'm about to step into the ring with a superstar a little different. Maybe somebody who knows a little bit about me and knows what comes out of my mouth is nothing, but the truth. You're holding the New Breed Championship Finn which means you represent this company and every Champion before you. Stepping into the ring to defend your title against anybody else I may have the odds on your side, but this week Finn. This week you're stepping into a match you won't be walking out of that ring with that Championship because I am. As much as people would love to see you beat my ass down Finn that's not going to happen. As much as you would love to walk into NEO and walk back out still holding that Championship, that's not going to fucking happen. What's going to happen is I'm going to prove just like I do each and every single time I step into that fucking ring that I am every bit as good as I say I am. When it's all said and done Finn I'll be leaving with that New Breed Championship and I'm going to be the best fucking Champion there's ever been. "

" All week long, from the time I became the winner of the EVO Series and number one contender to you're Championship Finn I've had people ask me the same question. How do I feel about stepping into the ring with you? Each time I come up with a different answer because quite frankly I don't know how to feel about stepping into the ring with you. I know you're probably my toughest challenge since signing my contract, but that's not going to make any difference. I know you can jump around the ring and make the crowd clap, but Finn that doesn't win you matches. It may win you matches against other guys, but not me. When you step into the ring with me I have a counter to your every move Finn. You wanna leap at me and I'll kick you in the side of your face hard enough for you to spit out a couple of teeth. Every submission move you have I have one to counter Finn. What you need to understand is the simple fact that you're about to step into the ring with a guy who knows his way around the ring more then you. Just because I don't fucking fly around the ring doesn't mean I won't beat your ass down and leave you laying. See you perform moves that the crowd loves because you think it'll make you a more popular superstar. Who knows maybe it worked I mean you're holding the New Breed Championship, but remember this Finn. Not a fucking thing is going to change the outcome of our match on Neo and as much as you may hate hearing what I have to say. The reason it's bothering you is because you know what I'm saying is the truth. You don't like the fact that I'm a guy who can back up what he says and I've proven it before. You don't like the fact that I am a man who can beat anybody inside that squared circle and Finn what you hate the most. You hate the fact that your title reign as New Breed Champion is only going to last a couple of days, but that's not my fucking problem. I've said from day one that I have one job in this company and that is to prove that I am the best there is today. Up until now I think I've done a pretty good job at it and that's probably another thing you don't like. The fact that ever since I've signed my contract a lot of the spotlight has come my way. Well once again that's not my fucking problem because I said from day one that I'm a guy who takes what he wants. I'm a guy who takes what he feels like he deserves and as much as you may not like it. When that bell rings you're going to have to deal with the fact that I'll be coming into that ring to take that New Breed Championship. You're going to have to deal with the fact that I'm coming into that ring with one job and that is to walk out with gold around my shoulder. It doesn't really matter how the job gets done Finn and that's another thing you need to understand. See a lot of guys like to call me a cheater, but I like to say I'm original with how I defeat my opponents. Either way when the smoke clears my hand is raised in air and there's not a damn they could do about it. You, you're no different Finn because I know you're probably going to walk into this match thinking I won't be ready. You'll probably be thinking that me sitting back and waiting somehow effect the way I'm coming into this match. It wouldn't have mattered whether you walked out the winner or Mongoose walked out the winner because the outcome will still be the same. You can think in your mind that having some of the guys in the back support you will change the outcome of the match, but when the smoke clears Finn. You're going to realize there's not a fucking thing that can be done that will change the fact that the next New Breed Champion will be The Impact Player....BRAYDEN FUCKING WOLFE. "
The Trickster Azrael
Post September 17th 2017, 4:16 pm by The Trickster Azrael
The Scene open in the office of the Mad Trickster, it's like 11:55 pm already and he seems alone. None of his mans or his assistant are around him. Pencil at hand he begins to write a letter for his opponent of this week, Alex Reynold.

Dear Alex

Or should I call you Reyny or nah! I'll stick with Alex. You must have wonder when I did nothing to your match versus Wilsy. Normally, I would have amused myself for fun but Wilsy want to beat you at his best and you seem like a nice guy that's why I restrain myself. Even when you try to make a threat like you would crack my skull open, you were a nice guy. You aren't like that Imbecile Shackly or Dampshaw no no! This week, I want to make my future apologize for what is going to happen. Don't take it personally but you are going to have a really bad..bad day.  What is going to happen is something that you won't like it, you might probably want to do something more than crack my skull open.

To me, this is just something that I could laugh at because this is what I would normally expect when I do something crazy. I might have become friendly with Wilsy, but that doesn't mean I'm a new person. I'm still the same clown, who want to have fun in the ring with my opponent. That's means that I don't share his vision of victory. You're dealing with a Clown who will do everything to get the job done even if it's meant to play dirty. A win is a win to me, I don't believe in an honorable fight. I believe that brain is the most valuable weapon if you know how to use it.

Where's the fun of fighting with a code of honor when you can break it?

As for what your dear friend or girlfriend saw, that wasn't me with Ryan. It must have probably been, one of his interns I don't know, I didn't bother asking him. While he was out there trying to be nice to you, I was there at my office composing this letter as we speak. So Alex when Wilsy and I are going to beat you this Wednesday. I thought this would nice to gave you a participation price or some kind of price of consolation, while I'm thinking of what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna say see you this Wednesday and don't lose your smile...ha ha ha ha ha!

Your dear pal 

Azrael

He grabs an envelope and put the letter inside as he takes his time to close it. Two of his henchman came at his doors and approach the desk of the Mad Trickster.

Azrael Henchman 1: What do you want me to do boss?

Azrael: I want you to pay a visit to Alex Reynold.

Azrael Henchman 2: You want us to take him out?

Azrael: No no no! Don't do something crazy, I'll be the one who will do that part this Wednesday. Our dear Alex needs to be ready to face the like of Wilsy and I, so find something that he likes. Since that we are here, he might like to have a last meal before going to this losing streak.

Azrael Henchman 1: And what about Ryan Wilson?

Azrael: I'll deal with him if he doesn't like what I do for our friend Alex Reynold. Anyway, I ain't the one who broke his freaking neck.

The two henchman where about to leave the office but Azrael stop them in the process.

Azrael: Before you go, just take this with you. Alex needs to know that I also care about his well-being haha! now go!! Sheeesh.....sheesh!

The two henchman finally leaves the office leaving their boss alone who as his hand behind his back.

Azrael: Oooooh! I can't wait to spread some positivity to the ring....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

And the scene ended when Azrael leaves the room while continuing to laugh with all the madness that he has.What are the two bizarre wrestlers gonna do to Alex Reynold? And how he's gonna react? Will this Partner Zak Zero finally show up? All the answer this Wednesday at NEO.

OOC: TBC by Alex Reynold if he wants
Daryl Kinkade
C22 TV. Episode 2. It's lonely at the top
Post September 17th 2017, 10:22 am by Daryl Kinkade
Static

NEO Promoz - Page 11 C2212

Well hello there friends, and welcome to episode two of C22 TV. I hadn't planned on assaulting your senses again quite this soon, however, it appears that the rest of the guys in my match have dropped off the face of the earth, so in the interests of fairness and value for money for you, dear viewers, I thought it best to fire up the old hand held camera and gift you an impromptu episode of C22 TV.

It seems that in terms of activity, I have drawn the short straw. There's vignettes and promos flying around all over the place...except for this match. Kenny has surfaced and then vanished just as quickly, while Shane and Ace are M.I.A. I'm sure all three are training hard and coming up with all sorts of strategies to make sure they walk out of the ring with the winners purse, but that makes for incredibly boring viewing for fans.  They want to see us on camera getting angry with other and declaring what we're going to do in the ring and they want to see it from all of us, not just one guy with a weird accent, sitting in front of a camera and yammering on about nothing much at all.

So with that in mind, let me try and make this episode entertaining enough to try and keep people interested in what will be a truly outstanding fatal four way.

This fatal four way, this multi person cluster fuck, will be the show stealer. That, I can guarantee. In it you will see three men and a future superstar (that's me) battling each other to prove that they deserve to be a part of the NEO roster. They will battling each other to set the best possible impression to the higher ups and prove that they deserve more than to be jerking the curtain and that they should be at the business end of the card challenging for titles.

These type of matches are always unpredictable, even if the participants are known, but when you have a situation where all four guys are debuting? Well, who knows what will happen? Will there be uneasy alliances? Will someone spend the entire match on the outside? Will three of us turn on one guy who is considered 'a threat'? Who knows.

Will Rivers make Darkness Fall for someone? Will Schmidt put The Noose on one of us? Or could Durbin possible deal someone the Ace of Spades? Or will I give all of the a warm Welcome to the Village? Personally, I prefer that last option. But like I say, anything can happen in a fatal four way.

All I do know is this. I'm not the most serious guy in the world. That will undoubtedly become clearer over the weeks and months I'm part of NEO. I won't always train as hard as anyone else, my diet won't be considered that of an elite athlete and occasionally it won't even appear that I am in fact a wrestler, let alone one with a match on the horizon. But what will become rapidly apparent to anyone watching and definitely to anyone who steps between the ropes with me is that I am the very definition of 'don't judge a book by it's cover'.

The comedy goes out the window, the goofing off get's left at the door and the shenanigans will be neatly folded and put to one side. Once I'm in the ring, all that matters is one this, the ref holding my hand high and announcing me as the winner. 

So, come Wednesday, in San Diego, Schmidt, Rivers and Durbin are all going to find out that this guy from England with an accent that's not quite country and not quite city, who seems to be stuck in the early 2000's skater/emo movement is no pushover. They are going to find out that wrestling is in my blood and that as casually as I take things outside the ring, I'm all raw talent and controlled aggression inside it.

I can't wait to Welcome you to the Village boys.

See you Wednesday.

Static
Hank Harris
Post September 17th 2017, 9:53 am by Hank Harris
For a long time people have been telling me that EAW is the company I should belong in. On paper it makes sense. This is a company full of people that are notoriously harsh. It is a place where people are as obnoxious and arrogant on social media as I probably am. This roster is hated by almost everyone not on it, yet nobody can stop paying attention to it. Then you have me. I could hype myself being the guy that isn't afraid to cross lines or hurt feelings. I could talk about people running away and crying after making the mistake of going back and forth with me. I could talk about not having been beaten since making my comeback to an industry last year. The problem with all that is, none of it matters.

All the accomplishments, records, wins, and verbal beat downs I have laid mean nothing, because I haven't done any of it here. Part of the reason that I am here is find that fear that I have been missing for so long. I want someone to be able to get inside my head going into a match. I want to have my name dragged through the mud at every turn. I want people to feel like they can beat me. I want to see people across the ring from me that I have only ever seen running people down on social media. If you think about it, I gave a lot all the ammunition that they needed against me just based on my record. In a way, that gives them the advantage in some matches. Even worse, I actually find the dudes in here to be entertaining. It's not easy to get motivated to punch a guy in the face when he makes you laugh. I'm not sure what anyone here can do in the ring. I'm not sure that the people in here have ever been in one before. With a microphone in their hands they've all proven to be worth paying attention to. The NEO Superstars.

It does occur to me though that this is a debut. As much as I may be known outside of here, each match in here sets the standard for me in this company. I can't come in here and ride off of anything from the past. I'm not going to be the one that talks down to everyone because one company thinks I am amazing. Instead, I have to make a name off of what I show up and do here. This is where that shit matters, but it is EAW, which means even more than that. This is a place that doesn't seem to have any rules. You have people smoking weed during promos. You have people telling others they would be better off killing themselves. You have people doing things that would be censored off of other shows. There really are no limits here. People say whatever it is that they want to say, all for the purpose of gaining some advantage or putting themselves over someone else. You can't get that anywhere other than here. People are so sensitive about it. I can go anywhere to get into the ring with some really tough competitors, but I can't get people better on a microphone than I can in this company. I get to go back and forth with the worst of the worst. For any of you that know me, how could I turn that down? That is everything that I have ever wanted. That is everything that I have ever tried to be.

I find some in here making strange clothing choices, dropping incredibly vicious insults at anyone in the line of fire, having an inflated opinion of themselves. What more could I ask for? I get to kick off my career here against some that kind of mirror me, at least in that way. The difference is, most people watching already know that I can back all that talk up. I don't know what anyone here can bring to the ring. I'm hoping they didn't spend all their prep time for a match writing rhymes they gonna spit at their opponents during the fight. They'd probably be pretty hysterical, but none of them are going to stop me from driving a knee in their face and then surprising them with a Stunner.

EAW has been waiting for the Scorpion. They have begged for the Angry Texan to finally sign a contract. Just in time, I gave everyone what they had been asking for. I am here. I wouldn't have come if I wasn't planning on sticking around until I prove myself. If you know anything about me, you know it is hard to get me to go away until I get what I want. What I want is to show up and embarrass these superstars. What I want is to make the guys in here think twice about wanting to compete in this company with Hank Harris. Say whatever you want, insult me, I don't give a fuck as whoever will face me will regret trash talking The Scorpion.

This is not a game. I was scratching, clawing, arguing, butting heads to get to where I am today. A legend. And you along with everyone else in the back, in the audience, watching at home, you could be mocking me. The thing is, I could be shit with the mic but EAW, you haven't see me in your ring yet.

You know that Nathan guy from the EAW Feed? He was one of the people I punched in the face and.. oh.. I said I'm not gonna talk my history? Meh, fuck that. Nathan, I don't really think you're ready. bud. Yeah I'm some 'nobody' and talking about the 'Inaugural EAW Hardcore Champion'. You? Hardcore? A Hardcore Champion? HA! Don't make me laugh! I was holding a fucking championship in another fed and was forced to defend it under the 24/7 rules and in different locations, yet, I played by the rules. And you here.. calling yourself a champion? Wow.. I'm impressed. Honestly, you seem like a guy the best thing he has accomplished is being called a talent less dumb fuck known like that everywhere in the world. Congrats! You're known worldwide! Be proud of what you've become and will forever be.

When you die, EAW will remember you as the incompetent dumbass of the company, or might not remember you at all 'cause you just embarrassed EAW with your weird ass nicknames.

And that's the Truth.. Until.. Death!
The Revenant
Post September 17th 2017, 9:46 am by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 2

A NEO Announcer shuffles his paper after a recent small match "And an impressive display by yet another developmental athlete. Now we're gonna cut to commercial break, when we get back, we'll have another exciti-"

As The Announcer and the crowd is caught off guard, when the titantron flickers and starts to static into purple. "Oh not again" he sighs, as the lights then cut out. The lights cut off, as The Revenant is back in the middle of the ring. The crowd gives a small pop, seeing the recently appeared back again on the stage. 

The Revenant looks around, as he scours the area around the ring, a referee walks up to the edge and hands a microphone through the ropes. The Revenant takes it, and looks up towards the crowd. 

"As you might have heard, the matches have been set for Wednesday night....." 

"A self proclaimed 'Bad Guy', like something out of a third grade school book, 'Brandon', has challenged me to face him". 

"What he doesn't understand, calling me a 'Superhero', trying to be a 'nobleman', is that I don't care about Nobility to reach my goal". 

The Revenant looks into the camera man's lens, who's standing at one of the corners of the stage, his face appearing on the image of the titantron as well. 

"Brandon. When your weak knees, and your broken shoulder finally give out on you, when your sense of self entitlement and arrogance finally make you too bold, when you learn, that like that Fatal Fourway Match, I'll show how 'nobleman' I am, by breaking every bone in your body....." 

"You'll be broken and beaten on the ring, your adoring crowd will see you as you are, a Third Rate amateur of your craft, and I'll be over it before you've had enough time to cry in pain....." 

"September 20th, Mark the date, 'Bad Guy' ".

With that, The Revenant drops the microphone as the lights go out, after a few seconds, they come back online, with the titantron back to normal. The Co Announcer looks to the lead one, "What? I think he's kind of cool". 
Alex Reynolds
Post September 17th 2017, 9:00 am by Alex Reynolds
I'd been restless at the hospital and hadn't been able to get my full quota of sleep. It didn't help that the guy in the next room had a serious problem with his colon. I'm a light sleeper at the best of times, but the noise emanating from his dimly lit room was ridiculous. If I hadn't have been in so much pain I would have paid the guy a visit. Hospital regulations being what they were though wouldn't allow for that. I'd only slipped out for a bit of fresh air one night and I'd been pounced upon by a small group of overly eager orderlies. I felt suffocated. If I was claustrophobic I would've been reaching for the noose. At least it was all over now. It was good to be home. Okay, not good, but certainly better than being cooped up in that place. At least here I could take a whizz without having someone shake it dry for me.

It seems you'd like a little clarification, Willy? I hear that you're finding it hard to accept my accusations. I'm not entirely sure what you're having trouble understanding, my dear boy? We danced a merry dance that night, but in the end, you possessed the quicker feet. You walked away as the victor. I had to be satisfied with crawling. I think you're beginning to have serious doubts about your actions, Willy. I believe that a guilty conscience is troubling you. It's understandable. You don't act the way you did and just walk away without internal conflict. That little voice you've been hearing; the internal dialogue that's been playing over and over and over again inside your head berating you is down to one thing: guilt. Deep down inside, you know it and I know it. On the surface, you can pretend to be as cool as that cucumber that accompanies you to the ring, but inside I know that it's eating you up. I know you're not stupid enough to believe the crap that has been coming out of your mouth these past few days. I know that you don't really believe that my injury was a mere freak accident. It wasn't a case of opportunity. There was nothing opportunistic about it. It was premeditated and it was an act of cowardice. Anything else that comes out of your mouth is pure semantics.

You got together with that cabbage of a partner and decided that the best way to climb the ladder in this company was to eliminate the biggest threat that this brand possessed. I'm not saying that I was expecting a handshake and a peck on the cheek, but I did at least hope that a guy like you would understand sportsmanship. I wouldn't kick a guy when he was down and I wouldn't drown puppies in a bath just because I couldn't afford to feed them. You knew exactly what you were doing and you took me out. It was ruthless aggression at its finest. I'd give you a round of applause if my damn neck didn't hurt so much. Don't give me all that shit about injuries happen and what not. It's as clear as day to me that this was no accident. Now I know where we stand. You've drawn your line in the sand. I've witnessed first hand what you're capable of. You're capable of anything. You're the kind of scumbag that would sell his own mother if it meant that he could get ahead. If that's how this little game has to play out, then so be it. Two can play that game. The gloves are off now, buddy boy.

I was interrupted by a loud rapping of knuckles on my door. The door opened a touch and Kacey poked her head inquiringly around the side of it. I hadn't seen her since her disappearing act at the hospital so I wasn't sure how the impending interaction would unfold.

"I've just come off the phone with a Kristina Torres." She stepped into the room.

"Kristina...?" I placed a hand on the three-day growth that had made itself at home around my chin. The name didn't ring any bells.

"Torres."

"Did she say what she wanted?"

"She was just asking after you." She sat at the bottom of my bed and looked at me thoughtfully. "She wanted to know if it was okay to see you. I told her I'd ask you and then get back to her."

"Far be it from me to be the one to turn away a female, but you're going to have to help me out here. I have absolutely no idea who you're talking about."

"She's the one who interviewed you." Nikki strolled into the room mid-conversation. She was like a bad penny. "You know when you thought you'd outgrown the NEO brand and wanted to have your own interviewer. A bit like Mariah Carey. Diva-like behaviour."

"Shouldn't you be asleep in your coffin?" I gestured with my hand to the window on my left-hand side. "It's still light outside."

"I'm not the one that sucks around here." She quipped.

I held her stare. As much as I hate to admit it, she is rather witty. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing me laugh at one of her little outbursts so I clenched my jaw and shot her a look that said: "well done bitch, but next time you shall pay for your insubordination with your life." In reality, however, I just looked constipated. 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you...I saw your bosom buddy at the hospital." Kacey chimed.

"What?"

"As I was leaving your room. I saw him."

"Bullshit. He wouldn't have the guts." I informed her. I wasn't entirely sure whether I believed those words but they were out now.

"She's right," Nikki said. "I saw him in the car park as we were leaving. He had that clown friend with him. They looked like they were arguing about something."

"Probably about lipstick." I smiled proudly. It was a cheap jibe but I felt I'd earned the right to insult him in such a way. 

"You really believe he intended to do this to you?" Nikki asked.

I gave her my best icy stare. "Yes."

Kacey looked at me, a twisted expression upon her face. "I'm not sure."

"Yeah, he's not exactly the type is he?" Nikki piped up.

"I think the evidence is overwhelming." I pointed to my injured neck. "He knew that by taking me out that he'd be noticed. I'm the heartbeat of NEO."

"If he meant it then why did he come to the hospital?" Kacey asked.

"To gloat? To finish the job? Who knows? He didn't have the guts to step into the room and face me though, did he? I'd have thought an injured man lying in a hospital bed would've been right up his street. The kind of fight that he likes."

"Nobody knows what would have happened if you hadn't hurt your neck."

"Yeah, maybe he would have won anyway."

"I guess we'll never know will we?" I slammed my hand against the side of the bed hard. The force made my neck ache and I reached for it instinctively.

"Take it easy. You don't want to end up back in the hospital."

"Take it easy? After what that piece of shit did to me, you want me to take it easy?" I clenched my fist hard. My knuckles were white. "I'll take it easy when I've knocked the smile off that arseholes face. Win or no win, I'm not walking out of Wednesday's match without a giant helping of revenge."
Ryan Wilson
Post September 17th 2017, 3:43 am by Ryan Wilson
Start scene with Ryan being at the door of Alex Reynolds hospital room.
Ryan is dressed casually, a pair of shoes, cargo pants, a t-shirt written ''Ryan Wilson SHOW'' on it and his usual glove, His head and face is covered by his signature mask. He has a bouquet of flowers held by both hands which dangles a little in front of him.

Ryan: I guess I should go in, wish him well, see how he's doing. But based on what he said... He's just fine. Pride is a wonderful thing, it's an incredible motivator, something that can get the best out of us ... And sometimes the worse. Mix Pride with Pain and then you have a delirious blend that can twist one's perception of things.''

Ryan: Alex, I know how it is to be on the sideline and being force to watch the train pass. It's agonizing, it's frustrating and so much more. It also makes you not think straight sometimes. Do you honestly believe I am a coward? Your mind must still be fuzzy. You are convinced I am a coward, okay why? Because I saw a chance to win by exploiting a weakness? If I was a face, maybe I would've felt concerned for your health and feel bad when I hurt you or anyone hard enough that you have to go to the hospital after a match, but I'm a Tweener man. I get to do what I want in order to get the W and I don't have regrets when I put the hurt on the fool in front of me hard enough that injury occurs. Your neck went down shit's creek when I pushed you off the ropes, from there your game plan changed and the match would eventually be mine.

Ryan: I took advantage of a situation, does that make me a Coward?
I capitalized on an opportunity, does that make me a Coward?
I focused on a weakness to help me win, does that make me a Cowaed?

Ryan: Of course it doesn't. 
Did you forget? Our profession is to beat the crap out of the guy in front of us? My actions during our match were of the straight and arrow quality. I performed a clean and legit match. And if what I did was wrong, the officiating zebra would've tried to stop me. Look me in the eyes and tell me, if you were in my shoes, that you wouldn't have done the same in our match were I the one with a bad neck.

Ryan: Wrestling is a cut throat kill or be killed business where injuries occurs from time to time. I understand you don't enjoy being injured because of me, but don't go on spitting bullshit like me being a coward when I fought within the confines of legality. It makes you look silly and you won't be able to beat Brayden Wolfe in that department.

Ryan: Now, you have a chance to get even at me in a tag team match next week when you partner up with a guy who's barely around while my partner here finally wizened up and decided to play ball for the better of our duo. I won't stop you from being mad at me, but one thing you can expect out of me is keep on not going easy on you. If you end up hurting your neck again bet your ass I'll utilize it to my advantage! If you get hurt elsewhere? All the same. In the end, I want to win. Do I want to ruin your career? The truth? No. Like I said before I want to push you to new heights and push the NEO Brand to the next level. Maybe, just maybe, what I'm doing is trying to use you as my stepping stone to the next level. 

Ryan: If you're body can't handle it then maybe you don't have what it takes to hack it into this business. No shame in admitting it you know? But I don't think you are, I think you just got some bad luck which I took advantage of.

So rest well Alex, eat your vitamins and... 

He stops as the door of the room opens and Kace storms off clearly not noticing him. 

Ryan: ... Say you're prayers. 

On those words said softly Ryan moved the other way opposite to where Kace's going and drops the flowers on the lap of an elderly lady laid on a gurney as he makes his exit. 
TheBadGuyBrandon
You are what you despise.
Post September 17th 2017, 12:24 am by TheBadGuyBrandon

When I walked in to EAW NEO, I expected some obstacles, challenges and tough competition. I can’t lie that’s exactly what I got but listen closely when I say this; this “revenant” can preach all he wants about corruption in EAW. Whoopty fucking doo, we have another batman-superman in this corrupted world.
You know the one thing I can relate to in them old comic books is how the ‘supervillain’ always gets the upper-hand in the beginning. People like you are the reason WHY I am who I am, People like you who gets all the praise and the glory for trying to make the world a better place, but they never do probably never will. There’s an old saying you become what you hate, you remind me of William Thatcher in A Knight's Tale and he Says “Being a Nobleman Doesn't Matter”, then in the end he Becomes a Nobleman. Maybe you’re not only trying to stop the corruption in EAW but also stop the corruption inside YOU!

see just like everyone else in this world you have a weakness and I will find that out sooner or later and I will capitalize on it and I will make you who you already are ‘CORRUPTED’!

-Gun hand sign pointed at the camera-
BANG!   
Hank Harris
Post September 16th 2017, 11:44 am by Hank Harris
A video package of 'The Scorpion' Hank Harris walking through the streets of Manhattan plays on the Titantron, with a crimson filter over the footage. As he walks, titles such as “The Angry Texan” and “Legend” are juxtaposed on the brick walls aside him.

Bunches and bunches
Punches is thrown until you’re frontless
Oodles and oodles
Bang bullets at suckers' noodles
Last album? Voodoo!
Proved that we was fuckin' brutal
I’m talking crazy, half past the clock is cuckoo
*COO COO*
*CLICK*

As soon as Killer Mike says “cuckoo”, the beat kicks into gear, with the bass amplified. Although it isn't Hank's theme music, it looks like it's some sort of a special debut appearance. This also coincides with pyrotechnic cannons blowing fire into the air. Some fans close to the pyro shield their eyes, their faces being warmed by the heat. Others stare into the light, their eyebrows raising as Hank Harris walks out from the back wearing an Armani suit. He brushes off his shoulders before continuing on his way.

When he reaches the ring, Harris pulls himself under the bottom rope and into the squared circle. Once he is able to get to his feet, he climbs up to the second turnbuckle and holds his arms out to the side while smiling towards the audience. After a moment, he jumps down and walks to the corner of the ring, where he retrieves a microphone from the ring announcer. With the mic in hand, he walks to the center of the ring and brings the mic up to his mouth

NEO Superstar | Hank Harris
If you dirty motherfuckers are excited for Hank Harris to be a part of EAW, let me hear a hell yeah!

The crowd responds with a mix of cheers, “woo” calls, and screams—and some impassioned fans, who have been offended by his long history of provocative antics, even boo Harris. He seems to enjoy those people the most.

Oh, we feisty as a motherfucker in here! Everyone always talks about the Seattle 12th man, but there’s gotta be 13 of y’all in the house tonight!

The crowd cheers again at the cheap pop. Harris collects himself after hyping up the crowd, taking a look around the capacity audience. Feeling the energy of a pro wrestling arena brings a smile to his face.

But seriously, god damn does it feel good to be back! On Sunday, in Japan, I promised myself that I was going to create a lasting memory for all of you fans in the audience. I’m pretty confident I did just that. The response I’ve gotten, online or otherwise, has been absolutely fantastic. My phone was blowing up all night between the social media notifications, the congratulations texts, and Alicia Lukas titty pictures that I was being sent. Thanks, “Leesh”!

Hank smirks with the last line. Trash talk has always been something he has been renowned for, and he rarely resists the urge to drop a punchline.

Plenty of people online are even throwing a bitch fit over the fact that I didn’t land in their favorite federations. All I’ve got to say to that is “that’s life, kiddos”. I don’t make my decisions based on what Twitter wants. I listen to my gut, put myself out there, and do what I think will be best for my own career. When I looked at all the facts and figures, it was obvious to me that EAW was the place for me. I wasn’t going to join a place that was already oversaturated, nor was I going to go to a place that has no respect for my talents and abilities. If you want premier talent, you play ball. I’m the sell here, and every big wig in the industry who’s worth their weight in bath salts knows that! If pride comes before your ability to put on the best show possible, I don’t want to be in your cocksucker federation anyway. It's not like I'm exactly in EAW. Nah, they put me on their damn developmental brand. Like seriously, though? I ain't needing no developing shit. Looks like they just need to fill up the roster.

Hank catches himself before he goes too much into a cocky rant. Tonight, is all about good vibes for him, so he doesn’t want to start calling out people in other companies and speak crap of the current promotion he is, even though he knows plenty of people in the audience would enjoy that. Instead, he speaks in a more calm tone as he continues.

The reason why I chose Elite Answers Wrestling is because I see immense potential for this federation to soar to unheralded heights in the wrestling industry. I look around the locker room and I see superstars like... well I didn't see anyone honestly, but they are who don’t get a fraction of the credit they deserve from industry “experts”. I see legitimate champions like.. damn I came to this federation not even knowing who the champions are. Well I see endless possibilities when it comes to potential match-ups. Quite frankly, it’s the type of competitiveness that gets my dick hard.

Some fans clap, respecting the 'love' Hank is showing the EAW roster.

But we’re just getting started here, baby. It’s a fact that when I sign to a federation, shit takes off. I ushered in golden eras in the XWF, WGWF, and HOW, and I promise you that I’m going to do the same damn thing here in EAW, starting off in NEO. I’m going to keep my foot on the gas until we’re #1 in the ratings. All of the people signed to this company are going to see their paychecks raise and their popularity soar. Hell, we might even find a ringrat desperate enough to give some dude here a handie or something! It’ll be a glory age here in EAW!

The fans laugh at the last line.

Now, that probably sounds like gravy to most of the other superstars in the back. “Hey, another guy who’s trying to make EAW the best federation in the world and make it greater than it already is. What’s bad about that?” Now is where I share some bad news…

Hank pauses for a moment, building some anticipation for the fans. When he speaks, it is in a calm, measured manner.

In order to do what I do, some people are going to have to learn what it’s like to be in the presence of a true Legend. People are going to have their feelings hurt. People are going to have their bones broken. It’s a fact that conflict equals money in pro wrestling. It’s a fact that violence equals money in pro wrestling… and nobody generates gwap like Hank bloody Harris, if you catch my drift. EAW roster members are going to suffer—but their fucking wallets won’t, so it will all be good in the end... But we have nothing but time ahead of us, so no point in dropping additional ominous warnings. I just thought I’d sound some alarms for the dummies who haven’t had the chance to google my name and check my resume.

Hank cracks his neck before taking the promo home.

The important takeaway here tonight is that I’m here in EAW with the hopes of taking this company to places that no federation has ever been before. If that means that I need to fight my way into World title contention and get that belt around my waist, so be it. If that means that I should stick on the peripheral, putting on banger matches and supporting the rest of my co-workers, so be it. In the end, I’m going to come out here and prove that I still have that magic that has led to 4 World title reigns. It’s going to be LIT as a M-F in here. That’s a promise… And in fact, here’s one other, last promise.

Hank takes one last deep breath before wrapping the promo up.

There’s a reason why most legendary wrestlers put respect on my name and it’s the same reason why other less-legendary, more-insecure don’t put that same respect on my name. It’s because I’m the most dangerous, provocative, and talented wrestler in the business today. If you’ve been living underneath a rock and didn’t know that already, get a pen and take some effing notes. Because something special started in Europe and it’s not going to end until I say it is ready to end. just hit the motherfucking jackpot… And that’s not just my opinion, that’s the…

As Hank says his catchphrase/life motto, the fans join him.

Truth.. Until.. Death!!

After the line, he holds out and drops the mic. With that, Hank's original entrance music hits. He waves in appreciation towards the crowd one last time before walking out of the ring and back towards the backstage area.

Fade to black.
Post  by Sponsored content

NEO Promoz

Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next