Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NEO Promoz - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NEO Promoz - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NEO Promoz - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NEO Promoz - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NEO Promoz - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NEO Promoz - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO Promoz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

NEO Promoz - Page 2 Empty
PostNEO Promoz

Graphics coming soon...
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEO Promoz :: Comments

Finnegan Wakefield
Re: NEO Promoz
Post December 19th 2017, 11:30 pm by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 85: Me Of Old
NEO Promoz - Page 2 QDe3t5a
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

"How long has it been since Finnegan Wakefield last stepped foot on the shores of NEO? About three months, give or take? Regardless of how long it has been, I can’t help but notice how much has changed in my absence. The new venue being a rather obvious one, rather nice change if you ask me. By far the most noticeable difference is the number of unfamiliar faces that I have seen thus far walking these halls. I feel so much older than I actually am, seeing this place change so drastically and not recognizing a single face from my tenure here. I guess it was to be expected though, as NEO is an ever-fluctuating roster of fledgelings striving to join the Elitists of Showdown, Dynasty or Voltage. I must admit, this stock of up and comers seem to be one of the most promising, some of them are taking some real initiative to become a blip on the radar of the higher-ups. It is quite impressive -- a change that is more than welcome compared to the miscellaneous and forgettable names I was here with during my tenure, most of which are gone not just from NEO but the company altogether. In comparison, the names I see now on the program are far more promising and have great potential to climb the ranks and find themselves on one of the other brands under the EAW umbrella. That somewhat segways as to the reason of why I am here. Getting the call from the EAW head office with an offer of the main event slot of an end of year alumni special of NEO, I must admit with the upcoming Triple Threat match I have this week for the New Breed Championship, I was ready to decline the otherwise generous offer. But what peaked my interest was the name of the opponent that they assigned to me, possibly one of the best and brightest prospects the brand has to offer. Maddox Ayres. When I look at this young prospect, do you know what I see? I see someone who embodies and personifies the Finnegan Wakefield of old -- one of just over a year prior. I see a young prospect with an impressive early work rate and a real fire deep down in his core. For that alone, I couldn't find an excuse to not take this match. It is not very often that I come to find someone who reminds me so much of myself, in a way I feel as if I have a duty to help guide this young lion and cut his teeth in a way that will only aid his growth in the long run.

Maddox, you have already made yourself quite a name for yourself in the early goings of your career, so much so that you were selected as the NEO representative to face one of EAW's quickest rags to riches stories in Theron Nikolas at the 2017 Award Show. The result may have been inevitable, but you still put in a valiant effort. That can be commended, and by all means, you should be patting yourself on the back for the attempt. Since I see such a bright future in you, I would like to extend to you a piece of advice in the form of a story. See, my last match on NEO was against a talented young star not too unlike yourself by the name of Brayden Wolfe. As I was fresh off winning the New Breed Championship at the time, I gave him platitudes of the skies being the limit, that one day if he put his best foot forward, he could be the New Breed Champion in a matter of months. He was arrogant, put his foot in his mouth, and he lost. Not too soon after he'd make the jump up to the Dynasty brand, picked up a few victories but most importantly to the story, he picked up a few loses. Where is he now you may ask? Well, you can find his name amongst the many who stepped into NEO but lacked one key element that can make or break an Elitist. Do you know what that is, Maddox? It's the heavily contributing factor as to why I stand here as the New Breed Champion today. Persistence; the ability to face a hardship such as a loss or a setback and persevering through it. And that is what he lacked. Now you've taken a Triple Threat match loss to this Charlie Marr chap and you are heavily contesting that it should be reevaluated. A pointless hill to die on, a hit on the chin best to be shaken off. Then you took a loss to Theron, nothing to be ashamed of. And, if you won't find me arrogant as to be so bold, a loss to me this week will be nothing to be ashamed of either. I have a Triple Threat match at the end of the week and I don't intend to give McAdams nor Yorke extra ammunition to their arsenal in their claims at my championship; in other words a loss to you. What I am trying to get at is to not take the result of this match personally, as I don't wish to see you walk a similar path such as Brayden Wolfe or the countless other names forgotten to time that took a loss and went home with their collective tails between their legs. For you, this is a great period to assess yourself against some of the best the company has to offer, one that you better take very seriously if you wish to one day call yourself one of the elite.

What you have to understand Maddox Ayres is that I am by no means coming to your house tomorrow night on NEO. On the contrary, you are standing in the house that Finnegan Wakefield helped build the foundation for. When this brand reopened its long-closed doors, I was one of the few established names that were brought to help bring credibility to. During that time, I took a step back and reflected on all the things that I needed to improve on to become one of the best, not just on NEO, but in EAW as a whole. And do you know who is the biggest success story to come out of NEO to date? If I could be so modest; that would be me. Finnegan bloody Wakefield. You have all the potential to walk a similar path, to find similar success. But to do that, you will have to show some persistence, and demonstrate it on the heels of a loss to the New Breed Champion yours truly."

Writers Note: I want to apologize for essentially deadline bombing my first promo for the match to both the NEO writers and to Maddox. The Christmas season has been extremely busy and my finals for college has been consuming time. I forgot about this match entirely until I was reminded on Discord earlier today.
Lang the Irascible
Post December 19th 2017, 10:17 pm by Lang the Irascible
Get hit in the mouth, live to fight another day. Get right back up again. That's what Lang's all about, only I'm gonna be hittin' more people in the mouth than get to hit me back, and this week I'm settin' myself back on that course against Ryan Wilson. A guy who's been too cowardly to even mention my name all week. It stings losing to the forever-and-always Interwire Champion Carlos Rosso, but I'm goin' to keep that sting close to the vest. I'm not gonna forget the feeling. I'm going to let it burn and carry it over this week against Ryan Wilson. That's what separates me from the rest of the pack that takes an L and suddenly gets a convenient case of amnesia about it all. I don't forget. I make it a point to remember when I go down, because I'm gonna do everything in my power not to let that shit happen to me again. Knowin' how you lost is the battle within the battle. You're either gonna live and learn, or you're gonna keep on coming back and getting your ass kicked. Fact is, I had Carlos Rosso right where I wanted him. Dead to rights. He didn't truly beat me. He escaped from me. That isn't a statement of arrogance. It is a fact, and film evidence exposes that to everyone. Know this.

Carlos Rosso is going to keep on floundering on the main roster every time he gets close to the World Championship. He can console himself with his victory over me, but at the end of the day it would have been a huge embarrassment for someone with his experience to take a loss, and he nearly was humiliated in front of everyone despite knowing that. What do you think people woulda been sayin' if he had gone back to the main roster with all that shame bottled up? Rosso would have been a laughingstock. He had to pull every single trick in the book out to defeat me on NEO, and even then he only capitalized against me because I made a rookie mistake. A mistake I ain't gonna make again. Let that be a notice to guys like Ryan Wilson and other fresh faces on NEO that think because a veteran competitor barely defeated me it means that all these other runts of the litter on NEO have a snowball's chance in hell of doin' the same. They don't have any more of a chance of beating me than they did two weeks ago when I was taking NEO by storm, destroying everyone that found themselves in my sights and laying the law down. 

When I say I'm continuing my march against Ryan Wilson, it ain't some sort of false optimism. Nothing with me ever is. I told Carlos Rosso I was going to whip his ass, and I ended up throwing the kitchen sink at him and doing everything short of winning. I beat his ass. He may have won the match, but he was walking back to that locker room like he'd just ran a marathon. He felt my wrath and it ain't a damn person on the main roster or the NEO roster that can talk down to me and tell me otherwise like they would have done a better job. Ryan Wilson probably thinks in whatever little world he lives in that he has an opportunity to build off of what happened last week after Rosso made me look mortal. His thinkin', not mine. Had last week's bout been a Last Man Standing match, I can assure all of you Carlos Rosso wouldn't have left that building on his own two feet. I would have been the one standing. But hey, if "if's" were fifths, we'd all be drunk. I know I physically dominated Rosso and imposed my will on him, but I'd rather it have been the other way around so I could rest my head on that W. I'll tip my hat to Rosso and wish him the best of the luck coping with his imminent failure to capture the next World Title he chases after on the main roster. I'll tip my hat to Ryan Wilson if he shows up on NEO and is man enough to challenge me when I'm pissed off. Having balls isn't smart, and more often than not brave men are also stupid men by nature, but I can respect it plenty. The willingness to go out there and fight knowing full well the odds of getting your ass completely handed to you. Can't say I've ever approached any fight or match with that mentality, I've been the schoolyard bully since I can remember, but for the guys on NEO who have lived that struggle and still wanna step up to the plate and square up with Lang, I respect it. No bones about it. I respect that foolishness, Wilson. But it ain't gonna make me sympathetic, nah, never. I'm gonna enjoy beating the piss out of you. And I'm gonna savor every moment of it.
Arselx
Post December 19th 2017, 5:27 pm by Arselx
After the commercial break the camera shows Arselx and Kohop Kapah having a conversation backstage.

Kohop: Dumb and dumber. That's all Jimmy and Billy are. They're pathetic. 
*Mocking Jimmy* "Who the hell would name their children Kohop Kapah?!"
Before talking about me, have they even seen themselves in the mirror? They both look like two women with their fucked up hairstyle. Look at me. I'm the perfect British man. Elegant, classy, and intelligent. Something their not. They can't even have a coherent conversation, they always go off topic, going on tangents about shit no one cares about like their grandma. Who cares about your grandma?

Arselx: I think their grandma is better than them at wrestling. They must look the same though. At least their hairstyle must. They call us kiddos, but they are the ones playing pokemon. I'm done hearing their bullshit. They can have their pancakes in the hospital after I destroy them in the ring. And the Dead Spades are there too, one more reason to get beaten.

Kohop: After we destroy them in the ring! One way or another, their way to the hospital is guaranteed. I'll knock them out with my brass knucks. I still haven't broke them in here in the EAW. And I'm planning on doing that this week. And honestly, "Wild Boys" isn't even a good name for a couple of women looking 40 year old guys. Or is it maybe because they want some sympathy? Who's gonna beat up a couple of 'Boys'? That wouldn't be very classy of me would it? Anyway, Arselx, what do you think about them calling themselves the "superkick kings"? I only see one King around here, and thats me, the King of the North. 

Arselx: Superkick kings? Don't make me laugh. They've been wrestling in Japan. What have they been wrestling? Ninjas? Or maybe some deadbeats who that couldn't cut it here in EAW and preferred the easy money in the indies. They haven't wrestled us and we haven't wrestled them. But one thing is for sure. We will win, one way or another. They know it too, they just wanna keep themselves up by hiding that.

Kohop: Don't get it twisted boys, I offered you the chance the concede, and you mocked me, you mocked my accent, you mocked my moniker and disrespected the person I am. That was a mistake. You seen our match last week, two behemoths going head to head, two monsters, and now we've gotta beat up a couple of boys. Thats not a challenge, I came here for a challenge. Let me put this in a way you will understand. Me and Arselx, we're the main course, you boys, you're barely a starter. There won't even be enough meat on your bones for the Dead Spades to pick when we're finished with you. Arselx, any final words for this weeks.... Victims. 

Kohop Kapah pulls his blazer tight, Arselx looks dead into the camera; 

Arselx: Be ready!
Wild Boys
Post December 19th 2017, 5:57 am by Wild Boys
Wild Boys NEO: Episode 4, Part 1

“Two Pokemon on the Iron Throne! Gotta Catch Them All!”

(The camera opens to Billy and Jimmy Wilde walking down the street in Japan, playing their Nintendo 3DSs...3DSs’? 3DS’s? Man, I’m the narrator, I don’t know these things!)

Jimmy: Aw man, I think I caught all the Pokemon in Ultra Moon!

Billy: Seriously, bruh? I think I got every Pokemon in Ultra Sun!

(High Five! Excellent!)

Jimmy: But what about...Pokemon NEO? 

Billy: Pokemon...NEO?

Jimmy: Yeah! The one with Kopoh and Arselx?

Billy: You mean are opponents on Wednesday?

Jimmy: Yeah! I mean there’s no way two normal guys would be named Kohop and Arselx! This will be our chance to catch them all man!

Billy: (rubs chin) Hmm. So you’re implying that Kohop Kapah and Arslex are indeed Pokemon dressed up as humans?

Jimmy: Has to be. Who the hell would name their children Kohop Kapah!? Everytime I think Kohop, I crave pancakes.

Billy: That’s IHOP bruh. But yeah, I’m in the mood for some pancakes too!

Jimmy: (sighs) Damn Matsuda-sensei for keeping us over here in Japan! Speaking of which, doesn’t she seem...a little off these days?

Billy: That match broke her. And then, she broke Aria. Will this affect our church membership? I mean our grandma is on the church board with Aria’s grandma! 

Jimmy: What if...our grandmas start beefing!? Like potato salad cook-offs?

Billy: Grandma makes a killer potato salad.

Jimmy: As do Aria’s grandma. And now we won’t have any because sensei has to go all Pearl Harbor on her best friend! Wait...does that mean we’re at war with the champ to? I mean I don’t hate Aria, I like her -

Billy: Dude, we’re doing it again.

Jimmy: What?

Billy: Going on a tangent about other stuff than our opponents.

Jimmy: But we already decided on a strategy! Pick our starting five and bring extra pokeballs! 

Billy: (thinks) Arselx is big as hell though. And this Kopoh calls itself…

(wait for it…)

Wild Boys: (British accent) KING OF THE NORTH!

Billy: So Kopoh isn’t a Pokemon, he’s a cosplay nerd.

Jimmy: And Arselx is a special forces wannabe.

Billy: You know what sensei says about fake ninjas right?

Jimmy: Real recognizes real.

Billy: And right now these jokers are looking kinda unfamiliar.

Jimmy: You know he talked about your moms right?

Billy: Then homie has to go. He’s getting shell shocked for real. Especially with the Dead Spades watching.

Jimmy: You mean the Sons of Anarchy rejects?

Billy: Yeah. The spotlight’s going to be on us bruh. Time to court marshal the black ops slob…

Jimmy: And pull a red wedding on last son of House Stark.

(The Wild Boys turn to the camera)

Billy: Kopoh, Arselx. We may look like we take things for granted, but we’re the Superkick Kings for a reason. We traveled the world, fought the baddest of the bad…

Jimmy: The coolest of the cool…

Billy And through hell or high water we came out on the other side! We’re masters of tag team wrestling, princes of the freaking universe!

Jimmy: Born to be kings.

(Fist Bump! Cowabunga!)

Billy: So save your George R. Martin one-liners and Pokemon move threats for the ring kiddos.

Jimmy: Because as long as the hits keep hitting…

Billy: The Wild Boys will keep on kicking

(Billy and Jimmy give each other one more pound before walking away)
Moongoose McQueen
Post December 19th 2017, 2:00 am by Moongoose McQueen
Trust me, Reggie, no matter what book comes out about you, no one is going to be reading that shit. Because once again, you are ignoring a key detail about your victory over me. The fact you took a brass knuckle, hit me in the back, and I say “THE BACK” of the head with it, and surprise, surprise, even that didn’t keep me down, but regardless, you still had to resort to dirty tactics. Why would anyone read a book where someone is going to try to so carefully edit their accomplishments and flaws without going through the entire truth of the process. Is that what you are afraid of Reggie? Are you afraid of being exposed? You should be, because at the end of the day, you aren’t impressive by any means, no matter whose Queen’s blessing you have, or how much money your daddy has, or whatever the hell that is all about. The only acknowledgement you should be taken seriously in this business are your fans and your peers, and looking around, no one is crying out about how damn good Reggie is. Ooh, he won the EVO series, that was so damn convoluted, where I had only lost one match in that series, had wrestled more matches than you to qualify for it, because last I checked, you came into it a little late, and in the end, did the whole Block A, Block B really matter or was it one of those deals where, oh, you beat the New Breed Champion at the time, “500 points for Reggie!” The EVO series was a fuckin’ mess and there is a damn good reason why I didn’t give a shit about it when it was announced, didn’t give a shit about it during, and don’t give a shit about it now. Because what was the end result for all that? A ticket out of NEO to a main show that I was already on or a shot at the New Breed Championship, a title that I was already holding?

What would I had to gain from winning that to the point, I’ll openly admit that I got so bored with how I was being used on NEO, I created “Pickle Moongoose” instead of taking you seriously. Which if you are to ask me, “do I regret it?” No, fans loved the joke and the merch are falling off the shelves for it. So you got me, Reggie. You got me good. Guilty as charged. I didn’t give a damn then, but a silly contest aside, this has become personal. It’s not even about the win over me, it’s more about the fact, YOU HIT ME IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH A BRASS KNUCKLE, YOU NITWIT! Name me one person that enjoys getting bludgeon like that? Go ahead. Name one! But guess what? You ain’t going to find someone that enjoys was is essentially you doing a Donkey Punch and making the claim you beat me fair and square, but hey, if you don’t get caught, it must be fair, right? That’s must be the British way, I suppose. Fair enough, but did you really think I was going to let you get away with doing something as scummy as that? If there is something I don’t like, I don’t like people that do bad things and get away with it, and this is why I’m “motivated” and “Eager” to step in the ring with you, because its about damn time someone properly put you in your place. Now, I’m not going to do the full treatment and beat you so badly, Dynasty faces another crisis of not having another talent, not that you being there or not would matter, but just enough to show you exactly what happens when you cross Moongoose McQueen by cheating. You were trying to end my career there, but guess what? You didn’t, and with that, I’m going to say you made the mistake not me. Me not taking you seriously at first was justified when I wrestled circles around you. But son, you made the mistake of not hitting me hard enough when my back was turned, and the fact that I’m here capable of fighting, you really aren’t as violent and brutal as you make yourself out to be, and you ask everyone why they look at you as such a disappointment, because you don’t meet expectations. Sure sure, flip it on me, and talk about how I haven’t met fan’s expectations of becoming a world champion, but are you one to talk? Where fans continue to cheer for me, my reputation backstage still precedes me, and I continue to occasionally main event and put on huge matches on Voltage everyone once in a while, and you just got a chance to face Pizza Boy in what looks like an opening match. Progress, progress progress. But where I’m still up here, just above the middle, you’re still way down here, trapped on the first stage of “making it” of simply being “recognized.” No, the Queen of England doesn’t count, because what the hell does she know about professional wrestling beyond the garbage catch on catch and brawl styling that Europe has to offer, when pro-wrestling has always been about the poetry in motion and the story we tell when we fight. My style shows struggles, it shows confidence, energy, and flair. But Reggie, your style is nothing worth talking about. It’s flat. It’s boring. Predictable. It properly defines you now that I’ve seen it once. As I said, now that I know you aren’t afraid to play dirty, it’s different now, as all it will really do is open a new level of my preference of wrestling where anything you can do, I can do better, and if you want to go ahead and play dirty, well, you’re going to reap what you sow, and I hope that victory over me is going to be worth the suffering I’m going to put you through.

And Charlie, trust me. No one is talking about you. No one cares, because empires aren’t made in 2 fights. That’s some weak shit you’re trying to pull out of your ass, and considering how you keep talking about how I’ve been here a month and done nothing, my first month on Dynasty, in the short time I was here, I caught the attention of a “legend” Kevin Devastation. I’m going to use that term loosely, but whatever, and dominated the first couple of months, before facing the best EAW had to offer. That’s right, I would start getting involved in high profile matches, and each time, despite coming short, I pushed them to their limit and help proved their position in this company is the real deal. I’m here to legitimize anything I can get my hands on. Whether it’s an opponent someone didn’t see fit to fight for a world title or a title that no one gave a shit about until I held it with pride. Or a development show that is now NEO. I helped made it legit, and you know what, Charlie? If you beat me, you’ll be the real deal too. But that’s a big “if” you beat me, but as far as I’m concerned, your argument has been weak, thought surprised you didn’t go the route of “Moongoose is a stupid name” or “Mongoose?” But trust me, with a name like “Charlie Marr,” I’d beat you with that too, because even you name doesn’t speak to me. Hell, if someone was to tell me “have you met Charlie Marr?” I’d be like, “what is he? The Janitor?” Nothing about you strikes the fear in me, granted, not a lot does. Because why would I be afraid of nothing? You’re just a husk of a boy that has run out of things to say, but keeps running his mouth to try to keep up, but son, just admit it. You don’t know nothing, and that is ok because you are new. Just say it, “I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing here.” And who knows, I’m show a little more sympathy. But your instincts, no, your ego just keeps putting your foot in your mouth as you continue to try to talk trash, and at this point, I’m hoping to find out the name of the Janitor so I can ask him for a couple of bags of garbage and ram them straight down your throat.  Atleast then, you’ll be fuckin useful and making the environment better, but alas, it would be going too far, Moongoose. After all, this guy has only been on NEO……. For 2 weeks…… 2 matches…… and he’s fuckin stupid and British. Have pity on him, forsake him, he doesn’t know what he speak of. Well, I could forgive him, and let by gone be by gone, but I’m willing to bet he isn’t going to learn and well try to pull some stupid stunt on me, and I’m not going to fall for that twice, So Charlie,  if you think you are as good as you think you are, then bring it, because you can bet your ass you’re going to get a lot more than you’ve bargained for. Don’t speak like you’re one of those people that have legit bested me in the ring. That would be an insult to them, so don’t expect me to let you join those ranks that had the privilege of beating me, and sadly, that includes Reggie, because even then, Charlie, I must agree with him. Reggie is better than you. Atleast I want to fight him, but you, still trying to figure out why you are here, and you keep telling yourself it’s to win. But I’m just going to be over here laughing with the rest of the people on the main show with how brash and moronic these NEO guys are. Spoiler Alert, we don’t talk about you at all. Don’t mistaken that with you not being an idiot, it’s just …. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU!
DampshawIII
Post December 18th 2017, 11:18 pm by DampshawIII
(This was filmed before The 2017 EAW Awards Show)

What is this? Moongoose McQueen actually giving a damn? Yes, he relegated himself to cheap jokes, but for the most part, he seemed motivated. I was surprised. It left me taken aback in my chair.

Yes, Moongoose. That is what I was looking for from you. I am very glad that you decided to bring some seriousness to this occasion. If you did that earlier, maybe you would have defeated me in the EVO Series. Probably not, actually, but maybe you would have fared a little better. Keep that jealousy and that need to get your win back and use that. Use it as fuel, Moongoose. It's not going to get you a win or anything, but it should make things very competitive. I agree, let's make this count. Let's make this something the NEO fans will remember, regardless of how I feel about them.

The NEO fans, the putrescent swine...

But I must correct you on one thing. You say NEO was failing when I was a part of it, but you were the New Breed Champion for the majority of my time there and you were in the main event, so if NEO was fledgling, the champion should be held responsible, yes? You were the man supposedly leading us and were supposed to be the standard bearer of that division. Now, interest may be higher in NEO than when we were there but let us not point fingers, shall we? Let us not let bitter memories get the better of us. 

Then I remember Charlie Marr's recent comments. I have to take a long breath. What a pity about Mr. Marr. A true shame.

Now, Mr. Marr, Mr. Marr. I don't feel like speaking of you any further. Again, I expected so much more. I wanted you to really show up and give me something to work with. I wanted to hear from you again and go, "This man has what it takes." But...there goes that same old song and dance about my money. There should be a book written here in EAW called "How To Insult Reginald Dampshaw III", written by Ryan Wilson, Moongoose McQueen, Finnegan Wakefield & Darkane...with special forward by Charlie Marr. That book would be one chapter, "Chapter I: Talk About Him Being British and Rich", and that's it. I'm sure it would be a bestseller with how many use the same thing against me. Once more, I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. First time jitters. I understand. You're facing your toughest opponent....and Moongoose too. I understand why you would trip up and go to cliches. It happens to the best of us. But I figured you would pick yourself up by your bootstraps, try again and have something of actual substance to say. You're an Englishman, dammit, and I don't care what cobblepot, smoke-stack factory you may have been belched from, but that means something. That means you still kneel down before royalty, whether you want to or want, whether you like it or you despise it. Your taxes still go to the Queen whether you like it or not. You can act like this isn't the case but it shall be until we all die. May the sun never set on Her Queen's England.

Speaking of such national matters always gets me very emotional, but I have to calm down. This shouldn't get me ruffled. It's just more ridiculousness and someone besmirching my good name.

But before I completely and utterly ignore and then destroy you, I'd like to respond to another thing you said, again, another thing that everyone has ever said about me. You said I don't deserve to be an Elitist, that I only got here because of ahem "Daddy's money". Well, since my wealth is always a topic of discussion, and, it cannot be stated enough it seems, I am very VERY wealthy, then allow me to give you an economics lesson, hmm? Regardless of how much I hate the EAW fans, how much I think they are disgusting, mouth breathing malcontents, I know what they want. They want violence. They want action. They want competition. And I in my own way, bring that to them. So this is why, regardless of my arrogance, regardless of my contempt for them and others, I never disregard my opponents athletic prowess. I may think they are horrific human beings, but I always give them the respect as athletes. Even men who couldn't cut it here; men like Badru Jamba, Brayden Wolfe and Azazel. I still never took them lightly. So why then, disregard me? It only makes the fans lose interest, therefore, they don't care to buy tickets and then we all lose money, and God knows you need it. So, if I am only here because of "Daddy's money" and, again, everyone has said that, even Moongoose, then allow me to put this to both of you and I want you to really think about this. If I am so utterly incompetent as a wrestler, if I so lack the finesse and killer instinct to make it in this company, then you two are left with two scenarios. No.1: You beat me, an incompetent, weak, coward of a man who bought his way into this promotion or No. 2: You get beaten by an incompetent, weak, coward of a man who bought his way into this promotion. Either way, the only person that comes out of this looking good is me. The more you degrade and belittle me, the more damage you do to yourselves.

I know that there was always going to be resistance to my ascension. Shifting into a monarchy is never easy or without it's problems, so I get it. One one side you have Moongoose McQueen who is still bitter after losing to me and is looking to prove that it was just a fluke and on the other side, you have Charlie Marr, an upstart who is annoyed that he is being placed in a match with his superior in every way shape or form. No, you're both not welcome in my kingdom...well maybe you are Moongoose, as my jester, but that is for another time. Until then...

All hail King Dampshaw. Long May He Reign.
Charlie Marr
Post December 18th 2017, 7:15 pm by Charlie Marr
NEO Promo 3

McQueen. Just can’t seem to keep your mouth shut can you. You’ve been warned countless times but you just can’t seem to keep that trap shut. I’ve told you to sit your arse down and be quiet but you just won’t listen. Are you really this stupid, Moongoose? I do wonder what must go through your stupid fucking head to keep acting in the way you are. Your arrogance really seems to know no bounds. You’re absolutely deluded if you think that you hold more value and worth than me. You’ve already shown everyone in this company how worthless you are. You’ve shown everyone that you’re not cut out for the top. Not a single EAW fan gives a shit about you. You’re irrelevant in the grand spectrum of Elite Answers Wrestling. I know that you could easily retort with the exact same but there’s a difference. Let me tell you about that difference, Moongoose. You’ve had months to show everyone here what you can do. You have chance after chance after chance to prove your worth and your value to this company but you haven’t. You’ve had a long period in which you could help stablise yourself as a strong member of the EAW roster and you haven’t done that. I have been here two weeks. I am already more important than you. Within two weeks of signing on the dotted line, people here already care about me more than they do about you. That’s why you’ve been relegated back to NEO. You’re simply not needed anymore on Voltage. Not a single person cares that you’re on Voltage. Nobody wants you there, Moongoose. Beating you is actually worth something? Are you insane? Beating you is just another win for me. Once I beat you, you will just become another statistic. You will just be any standard victory for Charlie Marr. I don’t care how elitists have progressed after beating you. That is a mere coincidence. I am going to progress in this company because of my raw talent and ambition, not because I beat you. Are you seriously attempting to take some credit for the hard work of other elitists? It sounds like you’re attempting to take credit as a sort of defense mechanism. You want to act like you’re the reason for other people’s success. To put it simply for you, you’re not. You will not be a test for Charlie Marr. Not a single person in this organisation is a challenge for Charlie Marr. You won’t elevate my game, Moongoose. I will wrestle at the same level I do every single match. The level I wrestle at is the best in this company and it will continue to be at that level. You will not do anything to change that. Don’t flatter yourself. You’re not at a level in which you alter the talents of other elitists. Not a single wrestler here will change the way they wrestle in order to suit you. You’re just not that big of a threat. That is true for Charlie Marr. I am not approaching this match any different to how I would any other match. You’re a simply another opponent to me.

It’s a huge claim for you to say that you are the future of this company. Are you really? Since being on NEO, you haven’t progressed one bit. I wasn’t a part of this organisation while you were on NEO but it sounds like you were quite the star. It sounds like you used to put on fantastic matches and were a big part of early NEO. What the hell happened to you? How have you managed to regress this much? I’ve got a feeling that you got complacent. After you were lauded for your matches and ability on NEO, you became cocky. You thought that you were hot shit and you were god’s gift to earth. You thought just because you were a star on NEO, you would become a star on Voltage. It doesn’t work like that, Moongoose. Isn’t it amazing that I am still part of NEO and I know that. I haven’t made the transition to the main roster but I am already very aware how different it is to NEO. You were blinded by the lights, Moongoose. The adoring fans distracted you. You were distracted by the checks. You didn’t remain grounded. You see, that’s where we are different. I come from a very working class background. If I don’t remain down to earth, I get my arse beaten by my people. I’ve been taught real values and real morals. That’s why I am going to make it to the top in this company. I am very aware that the hard work never stops. You are dreaming of the penthouse and have barely made it in the front door. I was taught to work until I made it and then work even harder. You were simply not taught the same values. That is why you have struggled since joining Voltage and been relegated back to NEO. It’s embarrassing for you Moongoose but use this to your advantage. Hopefully, for your sake, this acts as a reality check and you step up your game. You get back to the level you were at and stop phoning it in. Isn’t it pathetic that a so called rookie has to tell you this. It’s pretty embarrassing that I have to tell you how to make it in this company. I’m sorry I had to do it to you but it was needed. You’re not going to bring me up to your level. I have already far surpassed your level. You should be counting your lucky stars that you last more than two minutes in this match. If you keep the way you’re going, this match will be the highlight of your career. You will be able to tell your grandchildren how you faced the legendary Charlie Marr and how you gave him the fight of your life. This is my 3rd match here and I’m about to make it a real humdinger.
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Expect.
Post December 18th 2017, 5:36 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]

NEO Promoz - Page 2 BleakZigzagHapukuThe Aces Of Spades Show: Expect

NEO Promoz - Page 2 BleakZigzagHapuku
(The EAW.Com Network logo pops up on screen, as the exclusive program begins to play)

The Aces Of Spades Show: Expect

Disclaimer: Sinister Ace is outshooting a side EAW movie with The Revenant so Bo Maro will promo for Sinister Ace.

If you could summarize NEO wrestling in the preceding two months in one sentence. It would be this, "NEO wrestling in the past two months have implied utter chaos". Utter chaos, as in this place has been out of control. We've got brand-new guys coming and trying to solidify their legacy on EAW from left and right. We've got Malcolm Jones and his friends administering rough shot. NEO wrestling eventually receives a championship belt, and it was given by Chris Elite. Is it named the Big Chris Championship? Yet, instead of giving it to an honourable championship-material person, he presented it to Woogieman. However, it isn't about Woogieman, it's about what has transpired the talk. The tittle-tattle about two of NEO wrestling's most devastating powers merging into one. A fusion that will thrill the earth and will make everyone near them drop. This may have seen said many times with two superstars forming to create a tag team, but this isn't just an average story. It's a tag team that was combined with one of the greatest boxer alive and one of the greatest mixed martial artist fighter alive. Who are they? You may recall this is just a post-conference team with Floyd Mayweather and Conor Mcgregor, it's not. Unlike Sinister Ace and The Revenant, they did it for cash. They did it so they can be viewed by millions virtually and in person. They did it so they can rest on their one hundred thousand dollar couch, getting their ass kissed with just stupid gold accessories on them. Here's the problem with just coming home and laying there on a couch. When you get in a squared circle with Sinister Ace and The Revenant. You don't come home expecting to lie on your couch and progressing through various T.V shows. You expect to go to the hospital and lay on a hospital bed for days. This will generally happen to people who don't pay attention to detail and believe they can just come into an arena venue and expect a normal wrestling match.  For example, the two men who had the unfortunate chance of wrestling against the Dead Spades in their inaugural debut. Blake Bolton, he assumed he would outsmart a former professional boxer by launching a right punch at Sinister Ace? Cameron Rose,  he thought that he would get that succinct tag to be that ordinary tag team match underdog saver! But no, his scarce eyes were concentrated on Blake Bolton. BAAM. Rapid Invasion, it connects. The unfocused Cameron Rose gets flanked by The Revenant and his face flush onto the toughest part of the ring. One.. Two.... Three... The match is finished. Did that match even go on for a minute? That's a tough life lesson for Cameron Rose and Blake Bolton. When you don't know what to expect, you lose. That applies to The Wild Boys too. One of the two additional tag teams that don't even know they're doing. Shark and Florida Boy are just discussing some stupid journey, how feeble-minded can this tag team division become? We have The Wild Boys, who are just utterly trying to be entertaining at our expense. My professional boxing coach told me a story. When he was blooming, there was this man who kept telling jokes at the boxing training sessions. My coach portrayed him as a. Oh right... A squirming and irritating parasite. He was so irritating, someone ought to do something regarding it. He earned a right punch right to the side of his jaw, and my coach never saw him again. His story is somehow recurring but not in his life. It's appearing in my life. It's merely not an individual person, it's two men. What are their names specifically? Jimmy and Billy Wilde. The two out-of-control losers who are sucking up to Stephanie Matsuda. They decide they want to appear ringside throughout our match and blindsiding us when the match is finished? Jimmy. Billy. I possess a six-letter word for Y'all. Expect.
Maddox Ayres
Post December 18th 2017, 3:12 pm by Maddox Ayres
“It just wasn’t enough.”

The daylight shines in Newark, New Jersey today. There’s a chilly breeze, but nothing a jacket can’t fix. The camera fades into a local training gym where you can see me beating the hell out of a punching bag. I notice that the camera starts to get closer, so I pause for a second.

“These past few weeks just haven’t been easy on me. Not only did I suffer my first loss of my career to a piece of shit, I also lost a few days later at the Awards Show to a man who will soon compete in the King of Elite Finals. I started out on fire and now two losses straight I’m not feeling so good about myself. I know what I’m capable of and I know how hard I fight in everything I do. I just don’t understand where I’m going wrong. I don’t care what Charlie Marr has had to say at this point, I had the match one and he was about to tap before he put an arm over Osamu to get the pin. I demanded a reevaluation of that match this week and I’m pretty sure I’ll be happy with the outcome. If not, Crowned In Blood is right around the corner and at this point, I’m out for blood. I know that Chuck went on a little rant after our match and he can have that. I’m not phased by anything he’s saying. I’m not even going to bother worrying about it much. I will say this, though… Whatever happens on NEO when our match gets reevaluated, I will be ready to come after you and hit you harder than you’ve ever been hit before. Never once did I lose focus, never focus did I stop beating you down. You were ready to tap. You were finished. Needless to say, I’m not worried. If the call sticks, just watch your back. If it doesn’t, then I’ll laugh in your face and be ready for you to come after me with red in your eyes.”

I take a deep breath, punch the bag a few more times and then hit a roundhouse kick on it. Then I take a sip of water.

“Not but a few days after losing my first match, I went into the Awards Show ready to make a statement. I was chosen by the NEO General Manager to represent NEO against Showdown and I came up short. Theron Nikolas, a finalist in the King of Elite Tournament, was able to keep me down for three seconds, long enough to suffer a back to back loss before coming back to NEO. I’ll give it to you, Theron, you gave me a damn good fight. I came up short and it was a fair loss. This definitely isn’t over, though. Not only did I have multiple times where I had you down and ready to finish, but I proved myself to be a worthy competitor among the main roster. You’re a rising star, you have the possibility to be the King of Elite, and I gave you a battle. I’m sure I’ll be seeing you sometime soon. It’s time for me to get back on my grind.”

I’m finished with the punching bag as I make my way to the ring. Sliding in, I get on top of the turnbuckle and take a seat for a minute.

“Now that the Awards Show is over with, I’m back here getting ready for NEO against another man from the main roster, New Breed Champion, Finnegan Wakefield. This is my home. This is where I’ve started my career and this is where I will get it back on track. I’m not going to let these past two losses affect me the week before Crowned In Blood. It’s just not going to happen. You’re the New Breed Champion, man. That’s a great achievement and my sights of cleared up a little bit on what my next goal is to achieve, aside from being promoted. Obviously, this isn’t a Championship Match, but being able to say that I beat the current New Breed Champion, that’s got some weight to it. I’ll be honest, I don’t know much about you. All I know is that you got nominated for some awards, but didn’t win any of them. Which it’s still an honor to be nominated at least, and you still have the New Breed Championship, so you got that going for you. You’re coming into my house this week and you’re facing me in the Main Event of the show before Crowned In Blood. Best believe that I’m going to bounce back this week and give one hundred and ten percent. Champion or not, Award winner or not, there’s no difference to me right now. I see a man that is coming to my house to face me in my main event and I will not upset the fans, I will not upset myself, I will not fail. I’m cutting this short so I can get back to my training. I’ll be waiting for you to say something back and make things a little interesting between us. Until then, I’m working my ass off to make sure I am prepared for battle. Talk to you soon, Finn.”

As the final words come out of my mouth, my trainer gets into the ring with me and we start our training. The camera fades to black.
Woogieman
Post December 18th 2017, 8:15 am by Woogieman
I'm Back into The The Gym to work my Technique and others.  Keep Working every single week. I'll never Stop Until I'm The Best in this business. Show Your Greatness to be Good Thing as usual.  I need to accomplished a lot in EAW. 

I'd been waiting But, There's a Change at The Moment. We got Shaker Jones to Intercept it.  No Problem for me. I've a Simile on my face. 

I got a Previous Opponent who's Defeating Me in the past. He's been Waiting for Me awhile. He also has said that, He really want The Big Bhris Bhampionship so, We've a Bontract Signing for My Belt on Wednesday Night.  You already know that, Woogieman doesn't always Forget my old Opponents who's  Beat me by Pin and Submission.

I was On The Losing Streak around that time. I also didn't won any matches as well. Now I've won The Matches very Recently and Especially Big Bhris Bhampionship. I'll not Underestimate My Opponent once again. 

I'll keep Myself in check because There's a Rule Do Not Sleep your opponent. I'd learned it Last Time.  I'll stay In Positive for awhile.  I'll also be Calm and very Relax. I'm going to see on Wednesday But, We already know that, We'll see a Trash Talking and Brawl anyway. They'll make sure It doesn't really happen at all.
Moongoose McQueen
Post December 18th 2017, 1:08 am by Moongoose McQueen
Yeah, Yeah, No. Nah. Nuh-uh. Nope. Impressive how everything that just came out of your mouth was just wrong. I mean, yeah, sure, I guess if you think it’s justified for me to look at the past 2 weeks of your matches and cast judgment of who you are, I can see why you would take my match with Nathan, or Amadeus, and look at me as if I am loser, despite the fact, that I beat Nathan, and the fact that Amadeus and I fought in a main event worthy match to top off the show. Yeah, that’s absolutely a fair method and tool to use to determine if you are a failure or not, but forgive if there is just a part of me that makes me question your train of thought to the point of, “Nah, you aren’t really paying that close of attention, are ya?”

You might be able to look up my records in EAW of wins and losses. But that doesn’t change the fact that I, as an EAW Elitist has more value and worth than you, because if you had to dig deeper, and deeper my EAW career, and only my EAW career, you know, ignoring the fact that I’ve been world champion in other places around the world, but for your attention span, we’ll stick to just EAW. I possess a talent that people like you and Reggie lack, because you both have your heads so far up your asses, concerning yourselves with wins and maintaining your appearances, you have never focused on what truly matters. You’re ability to create a universe around you, and while my latest stinct doesn’t make me look all too impressive, do you know what the difference is between beating me vs beating a nobody such as yourself or Reggie? Beating me, is actually worth something, it’s a sense of accomplishment that only helps careers and pushes people to be better. For I have no shame in the aspects that I’ve lost to the likes of Jamie O’Hara, Chris Elite, Amadeus, and even Finnigan Wakefield, who have gone on the record to step up their game shortly after defeating me. This is what I do. I elevate, and it’s exactly why people will call me to fight whomever, because there truly is no better test than to go against a man that puts his front foot on top of your foot and tells him or her to make it budge.   

These aren’t exaggerations I’m making here about why I was on NEO. These are facts, that in the building and launch of NEO, I was called down to push the so called “future” of EAW and whip them into shape so that they can actually have the foundation, the audience, and the tools to truly show what they got.  Because when everyone, and I do mean, almost everyone, was ashamed of the thought of being put on NEO, because it was a development show, no one was ballsy enough to step down and step up, because of fear that it would hurt their so called- reputation, but son, like I’ve said, I’ve been around the world, and I’ve face the best, not even NEO can hurt my reputation, if anything ,it was only potential to strengthen it when even I, have the touch to take someone so despised, so insignificant and make it something. To say anything that I do is a fluke is really just ignorance on your part, and I wouldn’t even call it “acknowledging” you but rather “educating” you, because it seems people need another lesson on NEO. But when it comes this business, almost anyone if they set their minds to it can be a champion, but how many people can openly say they truly contribute and change the landscape of the business. You are, but a mere by-product of a spark that I helped ignited, and to this day, to call me unprofessional, truly, you show your lack of knowledge for the business. You don’t seem to understand the importance of drawing or shaping the future, when for me, whether it’s on a developmental brand or whether it’s on the main show. I, time after time, light a fuckin’ fire under the belly of every person I face, constantly proving time and time again, that I have a contender perfect for any job, any match that is thrown at me. I am the type of opponent that will make you question yourself, at the same time, I’m the type of opponent that will help you set yourself in stone. A match with me, it’s not a simple win or loss, as I said, it’s an accomplishment in it all together, because all you need to know if when you step in that ring with me, you are going at it with one of the best in the business. After all, look at Reggie, who beat me once by cheating and he still can’t let me live it down, because that’s just how damn proud he is.

But make no mistake, Charlie, don’t try to bring me down to your level. I’m not in the business of doing that. I’m in the business of bring people up to my level and to have them push beyond that, as if that is your tactic to talk me down like some random girl at the bar so that you’d “have a chance,” well, then I’m disappointed in you. Instead of telling me what you are going to do, you chose to berate me on information you do not know, you do not understand, when down to it’s core, it doesn’t matter how many wins and losses you’ve had. It’s a matter of whom you’ve fought, and in the short time I’ve been here, I’ve already fought some of the best has offered, and if you watch any of my matches, despite the loss, I haven’t slowed down one damn bit, constantly and consistently pushing my opponent to the limit. Where you are in the business of just winning, I’m in it to focus on what really matters and cement my place in this business. And I don’t need a damn title to do it. My vendetta against Carlos Rosso isn’t petty. It’s about correcting something that is clearly wrong with this company, but I don’t expect you to understand, because at this point, you’re just making up shit to make up for the fact that you have nothing going for you, but I have enough history and word of mouth where people trash talk me on a daily basis. What can I say? I’m the type of guy that people love to hate. I get reactions, I draw, I appeal, I’m the complete package, and it’s about damn time kids like you step up to my game and learn what it’s really all about.

So you can keep digging deeper and deeper into my background. You can ask around about Moongoose, and chances are, people will tell you the same. He’s brash, arrogant, thinks highly of himself, potentially crazy, but damn, when he goes all out, he really does go all out, and that, that, honestly, is probably the only thing you need to know about me, and probably the only thing you people on NEO need to follow. That no matter what challenge, big or small, important or insignificant, it doesn’t matter, you give it everything you got because your reputation only hurts more when you give up or don’t try. So once again, this isn’t respect for you, Charlie. This is more of a matter of self-respect for myself, that if I get asked to do a job, I go out there and do it well. And quite frankly, before your opened your mouth and sadly, after you opened it, I still don’t see why you were thrown in there, other than simply for the sake of being there, but I suppose if I had to find some excuse for why you are there, it’s going to be so I can fuckin’ humble you and teach you a thing or two. Like know your enemy, or shift your priorities from winning to simply survive. After all, I’ve been in this business for over a decade, so I know my shit. Don’t let the look or antics fool you, because I’m not afraid to step up and play any role when it’s needed. Whether it’s comic relief, or a serious contender. Hero…. Or villain, I do it all, and I’m exactly what NEO needed, and I’ll be exactly what EAW needs down the line, because it’s my ability to see the bigger picture and my “professionalism” that I am what is best for business. And there ain’t nothing you can say that can strip me of that, when son, I already made the first move of simply agreeing to appear on NEO, now, it’s your move to step up to my level and prove you are as good as you claim. Make a believer out of me, if you must, but don’t expect me to roll over to get a win over me, after all, it wouldn’t work with the fact that people that have beaten me would go on to do great things. I mean, World Champions, New Breed Champions, a serious contender, and even winning a Gawd Contract, a stepping stone isn’t too bad if it’s a stone that shapes the future. But they aren’t all winners. After all, look at Reggie. Beat me, hasn’t done anything significant, and believe it or not, that does hurt my reputation to see a man take a victory on me and do nothing with it. I won’t make that mistake again and let someone who doesn’t deserve it beat me again. Do you deserve to ascend? Do you deserve to be here? Well, bad luck for you, because your 3rd match, and you got me. I guess this guy has one more in him to test one of the newbies, but I’d prefer if it was someone that would make it count. And as I said, if your words means anything, I shouldn’t expect anything out of it.
Charlie Marr
Post December 17th 2017, 3:01 pm by Charlie Marr
NEO Promo 2

Nice of you to respond, Moongoose. I feel so privileged that an absolute star like you would be willing to lower yourself to speaking about someone like me. At the end of the day, all I am is a NEO wrestler. You’re a main roster guy. What made you want to stoop to my level? I am frankly shocked you were willing to take some time out of your busy day to speak about Charlie Marr. I didn’t think you would be willing to do that, Moongoose. I feel honoured that you put aside your resent for Carlos Rosso to speak about me. What did I do to achieve that? I am truly glad you have been able to learn some professionalism and put that beef aside. You don’t really strike me as a professional sort of guy so it comes as a pleasant surprise. However, you went on to prove how unprofessional you were just moments later. Are you really going to attempt to disrespect me and say you don’t know who I am? Do your research, Moongoose. If you were truly a professional you were do some research before beginning to speak about your opponents. Haven’t you watched NEO these past two weeks? Haven’t you seen how I’ve picked up two huge victories in a row? Haven’t you noticed that I’ve been taking Elite Answers Wrestling by storm. Do you actually think that I am unremarkable? It’s very ironic coming from a man who has achieved absolutely nothing since making the step up to Voltage. What have you achieved since then? You didn’t deserve to get the call up in the first place if we’re being honest. You must have either bribed your way up to Voltage and the higher ups here must have felt a bit sorry for you. They must have taken some pity on you and thought they’d give you a little present. A sort of make a wish, if you will. Let’s not pretend you’ve been brought onto NEO because you’re needed. You’ve only been brought onto NEO to act as a whipping boy. EAW noticed how quickly I was running through the current NEO talent and knew they couldn’t give me another. They didn’t want to run out of NEO talents and had to hand me someone from the main roster. They clearly identified you as a weak link on the Voltage roster and someone they were willing to see lose on NEO. It makes sense, considering the fact you’ve looked piss poor and achieved nothing since being promoted to the main roster. They clearly see you as quite flexible and a fringe wrestler. Think of the level that puts you at, Moongoose. Do you think that they would ever drop down one of the top guys to NEO? Of course they wouldn’t. I hope this acts as a reality check for you and shows you how you’re nowhere near as good as you think. You’re only relevant because you’re a bit weird and everyone thinks you’re strange. You said it yourself, you’re not the typical EAW wrestler. I suppose that might explain why you struggle so much. You didn’t put NEO on the map. No matter how much you try and convince yourself of that fact, it simply isn’t true. NEO was irrelevant until Charlie Marr arrived. There was no real point of the show until I arrived. I have made NEO relevant.

Dampshaw, nice to hear from you too. I noticed the first thing that you did was accuse me of being another wrestler. I’ll make this known pretty early to you. I am not like anybody else in this organisation. I am not even similar to any other elitist. The fact you’d say I am just like another elitist is outright disrespectful and wrong. I expected better of you, Dampshaw. I expected better from a fellow Brit. I take pride in the fact that us Brits don’t talk shite. We tell it how it is. We tell the truth and don’t make things up. It’s sad to see that you didn’t seem to get the memo. I knew that I was going to hear slander from Moongoose but I really didn’t expect it from you, Dampshaw. I thought you would carry the same values as me. I thought the same core values were bred into British people. I must be wrong. I suppose you do come from a totally different background to me. You come from a disgusting, entitled lineage of brats. I am very proud of my heritage, you should be ashamed of yours. Calling Charlie Marr a filthy commoner? How wrong you are. I am nothing like a commoner. My people run London. My people run this country. Your people have no power. All of your power is intangible. Nobody can see your power. Once the money runs dry, you and your people are fucked. My people have been able to adapt. We run this country with or without money. You are the opposite of tough, Dampshaw. You’re a little weasel who deserves to be put down. There’s absolutely no jealously here. You couldn’t be further from the truth. If anything, I pity you. The pity the fact that you’ve never had to work a day in your life and you have had everything handed to you. What kind of life skills does that teach you? That has obviously played a big part in you becoming such a piss poor excuse for a wrestler. You clearly haven’t been taught the necessary skills needed to make it in EAW. That’s the reason you’ve been relegated back to NEO. You aren’t cut out to be an elitist. You are only here because daddy paid for you to be here. You know what though, Dampshaw. Daddy can’t help you when you’re in that ring with me. You’re on your own then. You have nobody there to help you. You won’t be able to use your money to help you win this match. You’re in massive trouble when you step into that ring with me. I am going to make you pay.
Moongoose McQueen
Post December 16th 2017, 4:13 am by Moongoose McQueen
The British. Why does it always have to be the British? Despite how difficult the past couple of weeks has been regarding the events of Shock Value as I continue to become more bitter and resentful about not getting my hands on Carlos Rosso, I suppose the professional thing to do here is put that aside and focus on the task at hand and celebrate and embellish NEO wrestling. After all, I, Moongoose McQueen was the champion, pioneering it’s rebirth and being the attraction and a key factor in legitimizing the brand. It only makes sense to have me return and join the festivities. And sure, while it’s not the main event of anything, it is something much much more important. It’s closure or something to do, because what can I say? I don’t forget things easily. I’m notorious for knowing how to hold a grudge, and Reggie Dimples the Turd and I have some unfinished business.

Sure Reggie, you can turn your back on me all you want, but remember the last time someone turned their back on someone? Some coward would take some brass knuckles and beat you in the back of the head with it to win a match. So with that said, you best be careful with how you approach this match. I wasn’t serious with you before, but you can imagine that I’m very serious now. After all, as I said, I still have a lot of aggression that I need to take on, and while you might not be Mao, Kenny Drake, or Carlos Rosso, I do however have a very active imagination and I don’t like you either, so consider it a killing two birds with one stone occasion that has, legit, caught my attention and would be worth putting my time and effort into. No, I’ll stand by the fact that I honestly do not care for NEO or what it has becomes. Has it improved since I left or has it gotten worse, makes no difference to me. Because I did my job, I helped NEO take off and made the EVO series relevant, and now I’m off to focus on other things. Like there is no longer a need for me to go out here and try to make others look good. There is no need for me to play role model and be a leader anymore. There is no responsibility on my shoulders to carry a show. This is now just me wanting to get my hands on you and beating the crap out of you for taking your cheap shots at me. No no, Reggie, don’t turn your back on me, and expect nothing to happen or the equivalent of  what you did to me. Expect something worse. Now that I know you are more than willing to fight dirty. Now that I’ve seen your true colors and how low and desperate you would sink for a win, I can’t toss the rule book out of the ring, or better yet, just beat you with it, and really… REALLY show you what I’m about.

What can I say, Reggie? I made one mistake with you. It wasn’t necessarily underestimating you, after all, for you to have to resort to such a cheap tactic to beat me, it probably means I had you on the ropes. It probably meant I was wrestling circles around you and just when you couldn’t keep up, you had to cheat. But remember one thing. I wasn’t serious with you. Remember the last thing you and I talked about before that match? Pickle Moongoose. You know, that bit I made instead of taking you seriously because quite frankly, the whole, “Mister Reginald” “Master” bit was already boring to begin with. I mean, what more could I had said that wasn’t already so painfully obvious at the time that the more you opened your mouth, the quicker the viewers lost interest, and as far as I’m concerned, Dynasty has been almost unwatchable since you’ve joined, and if you were to ask me what has actually stood out on Dynasty since I left it. Oh, you have a guy name Pizza Boy as world champ, and nothing more. But the moment you started to ramble on and on about your life, I swear to god to was watching one of those stupid British sitcoms on PBS, which spoiler alert, isn’t funny either, so at this point, I’m like, why are you even here? What do you even bring to the table if you can’t even wrestle toe to toe with me, you aren’t entertaining or funny, and in terms of charisma, it’s about as dead as Dynasty’s crowd during Invictus. Yeah, I went there. If you are as you claim, the greatest prospect to ever come out of NEO, then it’s no wonder no one takes NEO seriously. Why you had to go and do that, Reggie? Why did you have to go and take my hard work of making NEO a show worth investing in and made it boring, and what can I say, Dynasty hasn’t been as good since I was drafted. If you want to talk about numbers, Reggie, you ain’t drawing anything, if anything, there has been a decline of interest, so rather than talk about why you have to put up with all this, the bigger question is, why the fuck do we have to put up with your boring limey ass on our television? You got a response for that, Reggie? Or are you going to talk about how the people don’t know what they want, because my god, everyone that ever watches wrestling or tv just screams about how badly they need an overbearing, egotistical, long-winded, stereotypical Englishman. Man, the Brits haven’t been worth paying attention since the Beatles or Spice Girls, and no offense, Reggie, you are no Beatles and Spice Girls. You are not larger than life, and you are not what we really want, what we really really want. But let me tell you what we want, what we really really want. I wanna (ha) I wanna (ha) I wanna (ha). I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig your fuckin head in.

What the hell does that mean? Oh, you’ll find out soon enough. As I said, Reggie, last time, I didn’t take you seriously. Perhaps my first mistake was thinking the Brits has some sense of honor in them when it came to fighting, but I was wrong. I was wrong to think of you as a man that was confident in his own strengths and his abilities, but I was so wrong. After all, from a man that spouts on and on about being the pride of a nation, who would expect that the UK, a country full of pompus cowards would actually be ……. pompus cowards and resort to such underhanded tactics. Well, an accurate representation, I oppose, but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re stupid enough to think one win against me was enough to keep me down. Have you learned nothing in your time in America how tenacious and petty we are? Have you not seen just how far we will go to take back what is rightfully ours? Truth is, I don’t think EAW has seen how far I will go, after all, Charlie might be right, maybe I do need to take my career here a little more seriously. But be careful what you ask for if I’m as good as I am when I’m not serious, my potential is limitless when I actually care, and oh, I care this time. After all, this is the big celebration for NEO, and who knows when is the next time I’d be able to step in the ring with you again, Reggie? Maybe never. So let’s make this count, shall we? I’ll be sure to repay my debt and because it’s been so long, you better believe it’s going to be with interest. I’m not just going to rattle your head, I intend to send you back to the UK in a stretcher. My condolences to the Queen, but she needs to pick up the crap she left on my yard.

As for the other guy. I’m sorry, who the hell are you? Charlie? Why are you talking like you’ve been around for so long? Or maybe you have been, but I’ve never noticed you because that just how unremarkable you are. Apparently you’re British too. Are you two going to gang up on me and try to re-enact the revolutionary war where the Brits had the advantage and number game going for them, but surprise surprise, you guys still lost? Well, it doesn’t seem like you know who I am, so allow me to tell you exactly who I am. I am the man responsible for you being here. I was asked to be a part of NEO, not because I needed it, but because I was needed. I am the reason you have a place to stomp your feet and run your mouth here. I’m the reason you are collecting a paycheck at the end of the week here. You come on here, saying I’m the worse thing coming out of Voltage, but you don’t seem to get how this show featuring alumni works, where I, an alumni, am here to be celebrated for what I’ve done. And you know what? It really wasn’t that long ago since I stopped appearing on NEO, because what can I say? I did what I did for this place, and I needed to go back to where I was needed. Have you ever felt that before, Charlie? A sense of purpose like as if you matter? Probably not, because you don’t matter and as far as I’m concerned, you’re just a watered-down  Diet variation of Reggie here without the flavor. Though that isn’t saying much for Reggie. In fact, that is me giving too much credit to him. And despite you talking about how I conduct myself and how unprofessional I am being, the lack of proper respect on your end truly makes this a “pot calling the kettle black” moment, which if you were to try to tell me how to act again, I would have to beat you with said “kettle.”

You’re right, I’m crazy, I’m weird. I’m not your typical wrestler in EAW. I’m Moongoose McQueen, an attraction and a guy “good enough” to put NEO on the map as well as putting amazing matches on Voltage on a weekly basis, because guess what, Charlie? I am a professional. I know what I’m doing. I know exactly what people need, and I can tell you right here and now, what people don’t need is you. Why are you even in this match to begin with? Like I don’t know you, I don’t’ care about you, and if I may speak on behalf of Reggie, I’m sure he doesn’t either. Yet it really does seem like you are only here because someone has to do something with you, because let’s face it, no one, and I mean NO ONE expect you to beat either Reggie or I. At this point, you are a hinderance and and annoyance at most, and its truly is stupid that I have to wrestle around you just so I can get my hands on Reggie. Like really guys? I mean, it’s not even enough that you don’t get me the “worse” NEO has to offer. Atleast that would be someone. But instead, you give me the “meh” or “can’t really be designated anywhere” Charlie Marr, because he has yet to done anything to merit well, anything. Sure sure, go ahead and call me the worse, but that’s better than being so no name that doesn’t add or take from anything. So Charlie, why don’t you shut your trap, collect your pay check quietly, and hope the account people don’t realize how expendable you really are and can your ass? Or how about you keep running that mouth of yours and I put you on the spotlight and make them see how they can fire or let you go, and look at that, the world is still spinning as if nothing has changed. Because I’m so damn sure that if they let one British guy go, another one will take his place, and he’ll talk trash about me, and that’s really just about as far as he’ll really get. I mean, who knows, if you aim for the sky, you might be as successful as Reggie, not really going anyway on a main show and be responsible for the ever tanking ratings, dragging Dynasty to new lows. That could be you, Charlie Marr. THAT COULD BE YOU TOO, THE WORSE ON THE DYNASTY ROSTER. But I’m afraid you are going to have to beat Reggie for that spot. But that isn’t going to happen on NEO. Atleast, not if I have something to do with it.

So what are you going to do, Charlie? You gonna keep dragging my name in the mud or are you going to do something that would atleast prove my time in NEO earlier this year wasn’t a complete waste of time? Like what is the point of what I’ve done here if they are willing to hire just about anyone like you Charlie and dub it as “the future of EAW?” If so, the future is looking pretty dim and unimpressive. As you said, I have potential. I can bounce back anytime if I tried. You know it, I know it. The world knows it. But you? Heh, You know, first impressions are pretty important, and already, my interest is fading faster than Dynasty’s ratings. Just dropping dropping, and splat. Gone. But luckily for you, I believe in a second chance. So Charlie, you have one more shot before I label you once and for all. Go ahead, give me an excuse to take you seriously. Give me a reason to want to kick your ass besides the fact it’s simply just there to be kicked.
The Revenant
Post December 16th 2017, 3:01 am by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 25

“NEO’s a harsh proving ground for those who can’t hack it, or can’t stick with it. I’ll be honest, my total MMA, Wrestling, and fighting career is a behemoth in size. 73 - 2 back in my MMA Hayday, and by Hayday, I mean 2016 since it wasn’t all too long ago the promotion I ran with, UCD, closed down. But much like UCD, EAW’s little Developmental Hell here, is a do or die type of environment”.

“Let’s count my opponents since September 4th, my Debut. Out of the, what? 18 or so competitors from the early fall, only 2 of them are still around, the rest joined less than 2 weeks ago. The road to the Main Roster is paved with the blood, sweat, tears, triumphs, and failures of both you, and the sorry son of a bitch stuck in the ring with you. Unless you’re Axl Willow, then you get handed a contract because you put music over your mic work as a backdrop….”.

“So here we are again, on the road to 2018, the road to Crowned In Blood, and the road to the next NEO Free Per View, the time(s) of year, where the brand GMs decide who to hand a contract, draft, and who gets left behind. I’ll be a man about Frontline, I have, and will continue to do so. Although I’ve been called a ‘Bitch’ for doing so, the type of logic you get from pastel mascots dressed as sharks who parade around acting like they’re a pile of Hot Five Foot Five shit. Sorry, getting off track, these in between bout promos are a special time where I love to clear the air of any real transgressions I have. I’m a man of merit, but I’m also a bitter c*** sometimes, tends to happen when you fight 75 consecutive MMA fights then go onto join Pro Wrestling”.

“I’ll own up, last time at Frontline, I fell into a pit and lost. Truth be told I gave Shackleford a hell of a war, and he walked up the ramp looking like he’d just been tongue kissed by a woodchipper. However, that’s not gonna be the case heading into Crowned In Blood. There’s a little less intensity, but also a little less momentum when you’re not main eventing, though unlike the main brands, every match on the card goes hard as hell in NEO. The Wilde Boyz challenged Dead Spades, and everyone sings their praises on Social Media and The Feed because they got the drop on us. And? Good for you. Cloud’s two bastard sons she had after a rough post Pride for Pain party decide to ambush us, shucks for them because now we can adapt to that bullshit”.

“It’s no surprise that the sudden Wilde Boyz momentum hype has been popping up, even less surprising is the sudden Main Roster attendance on NEO. NEO’s been one of the top shows in recent weeks, we’ve got the best matches, best rivalries, and best fighting and ring work this side of DeDeDe’s Media Empire. At Frontline, Uprising, look how many people were hyped, and how people dropped them the second they lost or had a downward drop. Fake Mother Fuckers, in the stands, in the gorilla back there, everywhere, will try to act like they’re your friends when you’re riding high. Hell, I even thought they actually believed in my damn mission statement here, guess I found that out when I waltz onto a Post Frontline Press Conference and people spit in my fuckin’ face as I walk up the damn steps”.

“But there’s also an upside to it all, and a nice give back to Dead Spades when Ace and I whip their asses come January. Maybe these Wilde Fuckboys will take off their Bandanas and grow the fuck up, or Shut the Fuck Up, when we stomp their faces in. Maybe, they’ll grow a bit more humble, and a bit more deserving and grateful that they can just march up and demand matches, when all their fucking clout drops after they lose, and hell, their sensei abandons their disrespectful asses. These are all Maybes and Ifs, but the fact remains, these little shits decided to walk right into our damn ring, and challenge us to a War for the NEO Tag Team Division at Crowned In Blood”.

“It’s not just gonna be a War, it’s gonna be a slaughter, a massacre as Billy’s forehead is smashed against the Turnbuckle, and Jimmy’s brain matter is splattered across the ring floor like a paint canvas. Do I wish I could get at them sooner? You’re got damn right I do, after the shit they pulled last time? I’d be so thrilled I’d shove my boot right up their Californian asses, and see if they start singing shitty west coast pop songs”.

“But this is all Semantics really, all talk, no match is booked next week, and it’s not like Ace and I broke down the door to Lioncross’ Office finally and forced him to sanction us access to the ringside at their match……”. The Revenant pauses for a minute, before smirking, “Who am I bullshitting, of course we did, we were halfway up the fucking stairs to the corporate section of this fucking joint before Ace texted Maro to release the official statement on their challenge. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been hanging onto my ethics the day I waltz in here and started beating the security guard’s heads in. You can be sure as shit positive Me and Ace won’t pull Shackleford Tactics of running in and ruining a match; we’re competitors too, and we value seeing the Wilde Boyz getting their heads beaten in as much as you do. It doesn't mean however we aren’t gonna take the liberty of ripping their hair extensions out of their scalp and choking them with it after the fact”.

“When I came here, back in September. I’ll admit I was green to the broken, shoddy way EAW works. I’m still in the business of repairing this broken company, and making sure the shady ass characters get their asses get ripped out for all the shit they’ve pulled. However, I’ve learned that change, especially in this type of environment needs to have change, you’ve gotta bloody your knuckles and make things happen”.

“So for any of you psychotic few who’ve been missing the brawls and fights on NEO, stick around for when Dead Spades gives a preview of Crowned In Blood retribution, by mugging the Wilde Boyz”.
Arselx
Arselx & Kohop Kapah
Post December 15th 2017, 5:44 pm by Arselx
NEO IN CHAOS: PART 3

Finally. My first victory in EAW. I'm celebrating it, but don't think I'm done with one victory. Nah, I want more. This is only the begining of my legacy. I want to enter the list of the best ever in EAW. And to do that I have to prove myself here in NEO as a worthy superstar for the company, in one way or another.

After beating Kohop Kapah last week, now I'm scheduled to team up with him. I don't think that makes much sense, because I'm not a tag team guy, however I want to win and every match is an opportunity to do that. No matter the circumstances. So let's do it. Let's beat the "Wild Boys". But first lets have a little conversation about them.

They call themselves "The Wild Boys" but tell me, what's wild in you except your hairstyle?! You're 172 pounds and 178 pounds each. What the hell do you think you can do to me? I can handle both of you at the same time. But I have Kohop Kapah too, so do you think you've got any chance? We have power, quickness, technique and the winning mentality. We are ready for the challanges, we don't hide. What about you? You are two zeros. You say you fight as one. But 0x0=0. And you proved that when you assaulted the Dead Spades after the match. You're just a bunch of cowards and I hate cowards. You can be smart and play mind games, just like Kohop Kapah did to me, but being a coward means you're untalented. Maybe that's what you are. Worthless. Me and Kohop are a casual team unlike you, however we still can beat you. And your fanbase. They're called "The Wild things". Who the fuck calls their fans things? Reality is hard to face sometimes, but cmon. You know you're trash and the Dead Spades will prove that when they whoop your ass. So you better get off our way and avoid embarrasment, or either face us and get destroyed. You choose. 

Also I have something to say to the Dead Spades. Do not interfere during the match. You can pick the bones after the match, but do not interfere during the match for any reason. We want to win this and keep going. We're not a team, you are. They are our business for this week, but your rivals for the following weeks. You have work to do with them, not with us. I'm not afraid, I'm giving you an advice. I'm a smart guy, believe me. We all benefit from it.

So let's let the trash talking aside and let our body talk when we meet in that ring. Make sure to be prepared, "Wild Boys", it will be quick and stunning, without you and your so called fan base "The Wild things" realising how you lost.

Last edited by Arselx on December 16th 2017, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
DampshawIII
Post December 14th 2017, 8:47 pm by DampshawIII
Crichton hangs up the telephone and tells me I have been booked in a match on December 20th for NEO. I shake my head in disbelief. Did I hear him right? NEO? 

What in the bloody hell am I doing back in NEO? What is the meaning of this?

Yes, sir. You will be performing in the year end alumni special. We have been informed that you were specifically asked to wrestle because of your success in NEO. Don't look at it as a demotion, sir. It's a one night only deal and it's because the company realizes how important you were to NEO.

Hmm...fine. Who am I wrestling?

A man named Charlie Marr and Moongoose McQueen.

Moongoose? Again?!? Does he still exist? I thought I defeated him in the EVO Series and he disappeared. Christ. O.K. What can you tell me about this Mr. Marr fellow?

Well, sir. Here is a videotape of some comments he made about the match.

Crichton puts on the tape and I listen to Charlie Marr's comments. I have to roll my eyes at his words. They're the same words I've heard before. I look over at Crichton and he smirks, knowing what I'm about to say.

I'm sorry. Excuse me? Are you sure this isn't Shackleford? He said the exact same thing, "Oh, I'm from England too but I'm working class. You're a rich, pompous aristocrat. Me good, you bad." My word. Where do they find these poor excuses for Englishmen? Well, London, obviously. Marr was probably found fighting for scraps on those dirty, filthy streets, the scum. Get me a camera, Crichton. I want Mr. Marr to see these comments first hand.

Yes, sir.

Crichton goes into the other room to get the camera. I fix my tie and lapel before the camera is turned on.

Charlie Marr. I saw your little comments. Honestly, I expected better from an Englishman, but I suppose I'm not surprised. You and Shackleford are the same. Both filthy commoners who look down on people like me because of my wealth, when really, it is me who looks down on you, both figuratively and literally because my estate lies high on top of a mountain. I would applaud you for your success in NEO, but..it's NEO. I'm on the main roster where it matters and you're down there on NEO. Again, me looking down on you. Funny how that works.

I chuckle a bit at my own little quip. 

I would also say I like the attitude you have. The confidence you have in yourself, some would call it arrogance, is something I admire. Of course, all of that gets thrown out of the window as soon as you insult my personage. I understand, Mr. Marr. I really do. I understand the jealousy. I understand the feelings of guilt because you can't provide a proper life to your family or even yourself. I understand not because I know what it's like of course, but I understand because I'm so used to others feeling that way about me. But as an Englishman, you should be used to bowing to royalty. So when we meet on the 20th, if you bow to your king, then we can a fair English fight. 

Don't forget about Moongoose, sir.

I sigh. Not Moongoose. Anybody but Moongoose. I don't want to wrestle Moongoose anymore. Why did they book me in a match with that pillock?

Oh, right. Moongoose. I mean...I suppose I could speak about Moongoose but..why? Moongoose is a halfwit. He's a dunce. He thinks what we do here is a joke. I think he's a joke. At least we agree on that, Marr, and, now that I think about it, that harkens back to another thing you said. You said you don't think I deserve to be here. Well the way I see it, Moongoose doesn't deserve to be here. Maybe he can go to some independent promotion where people would rather wrestling be a cartoon comedy show than a real fight. Moongoose tried to make a mockery of me during the EVO Series and I embarrassed him. Well, he embarrassed himself, but I just put the nail in the coffin. Now, I won't take anything away from his in ring abilities. I never intend to completely disregard any of my opponents, even if they're imbecilic like Moongoose. He is a very capable in ring performer. I've seen so on NEO, and he continues to be very successful on Voltage...or so I've been told. I don't watch the shows that I am not on. 

As I've been told, you've been quite successful too, Mr. Marr. It appears we will be going into this match all with some momentum. Of course, I will be going into the match as the no.1 contender to the Openweight Championship. So really, for this NEO match, I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose. This match would mean nothing, but even small victories are important to the building of a kingdom. Genghis Khan didn't conquer all of Eurasia in one fell swoop, he had to conquer little villages and towns along the way. And that's what NEO is really, a tiny little village for me to conquer one last time. Mr. Marr, bring your English mettle and Moongoose just...show up I suppose? I fully expect NEO to welcome their king with open arms. Perhaps even a red carpet treatment? Wine and cheese? Yes, that is what I would accept. Until then...

All hail King Dampshaw. Long May He Reign.
The Revenant
Post December 14th 2017, 12:55 pm by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 24:

“Well aren’t things getting interesting on NEO. The Bout between Kinkade and Lang is getting as messy as ever, as ever, Main Roster people are clawing to be booked on NEO so they can bury young talent on their own show, AND, the Fate of the Wilde Boyz has been penned in”.

“It’s funny, and a bit surreal seeing the Wilde Boyz right now in NEO. A tag team duo, fresh from the independent scene, trained by Stephanie Cloud in order to tear apart NEO. Hell you should see the talks on the main roster, how they’ll ‘Squash’ and be called up in January. It also makes me laugh, let’s take a trip down memory lane: An MMA Fighter arrives to NEO with a newly signed contract, he also happens to see people calling the NEO roster ‘Dead’, with him looking like one of it’s only hope….”.

“Flash Forward to November, he’s hyped as being one of the next call ups, with him being a big pick to win at his Free Per View Fight. Except this isn’t a fairytale, and I lost, and what happened? Thrown under the bus, and left to be ridiculed and insulted, as many of the vultures, both in the stands, and on the roster card, who never really cared in the first place went and turned on me. Personally: I don’t give a flying fuck, hell I say it even fuels me, but it shows you just who believes in the ideology you hold, and who’s a fake little shit”.

“A similar situation in the Wilde Boyz, except these are two under experienced, immature fuckboys, in need of a desperate asskicking to clear their head of all of the hype that’s behind them, solely because they got the name ‘Cloud Matsuda’ stapled on as their trainer. God if there’s one thing that EAW appreciates more than disregarding a person’s skill in the ring, it’s shitheads who’ve got microphones in their hands. These two come up with some of the most predictably pathetic bullshit to spew from their mouths, and the lot of you, in the stands or not, eat it up”.

“Two trouble making boys, on a path to win it all, and disrespect and bury anyone they come across, ‘the next call up to the main roster’, even ‘The Greatest of All Time’. Mind the fact that these two have beaten a few wetwork jobbers, and the only tag team they faced, was Shark Man and Florida Man, people are convinced they can beat us, so easily. Don’t make me fucking laugh, because just thinking about it is hilarious”.

“Dead Spades is more than just a casino and halloween themed Tag Team. It’s A Champion Level Boxer, and a Champion Level MMA Fighter, teaming up to take over the division. Now I know it’s hard to comprehend, despite the current, very skilled champions across the board, many others are more, C List Movie Stars, than athletes. Take my current resurgence in victories, including the tag team skill Ace and I showed yesterday, it’s doesn't matter one God, Damn, Bit if some hacks are spamming the feed calling them ‘GOAT’, and it certainly doesn't matter if I don’t have some EAW Brownie Points Popular Vote. The Wilde Boyz are nothing more than two hippies, pushed by Cloud, to be more of stars, than actual athletes or competitors”.

“And you know it’s sad, at the end of the day only one Tag Team is going to rise to the top, and as much as many would love to see Dead Spades fall, it’s not going to happen. So, Jimmy, Billy, on behalf of Dead Spades, we accept. The road to Crowned In Blood is going to be a hard one, and I’m sure Ace will enjoy beating your skulls, and whoever else gets in our way to get to January, because we sure as hell aren’t going to back down, and we’re not repeating our failures at Frontline”.

“Maybe when you loose in January, when you and your brother are battered and beaten to a pulp, when you see all those people who cheered you on turning against you, you’ll learn that this isn’t the place for some high flying, mediocre stoner trash talker. NEO is a gateway, it’s a proving ground, it’s the place where you kill, or be killed, and I might have lost, but I showed I had what it takes to keep coming back from a beating to win. The question is Wilde Boyz, when you loose at Crowned In Blood, will you come back, or will you be another ‘Bad Guy Brandon’, or a ‘Ryo Nakahara’, who sits in their grave to be buried”.
Charlie Marr
Post December 14th 2017, 10:23 am by Charlie Marr
NEO Promo 1

2 for 2. did it. I did exactly what I said I was going to do. I brutalised Maddox Ayres. I embarrassed Maddox Ayres. I humiliated Maddox Ayres. Most importantly, I defeated Maddox Ayres. I was doubted and I was accused of not being able to back up my statements. People said that I couldn't win a Triple Threat match. How stupid must they all feel now. I hope that sends you all a warning shot and teaches anybody to never doubt Charlie Marr again. I am a different breed to the majority of people in the world. I am classy but vicious, exactly what a professional wrestler needs to be successful. I have all the tools to make it to the top. I have finally ridden of that disgusting human, Maddox Ayres. I showed him who the real Champion was here and I destroyed him. However, don't think I am done their Maddox. Now I have embarrassed you physically, it's time that I attack you psychologically. I really need to rub this victory in the face of my doubters. You know who my biggest doubter was going into this match? Of course, it was Maddox Ayres. He spent so much time talking shit about me that he mustn't have been focusing on the task at hand. You can't say I didn't warn him. I told you, Maddox. I told you how you should put more time into training and working on your ring game but you just didn't listen. You put so much time into trying to think of witty comebacks. You should have realised for the start that you cannot and you will never hold a candle Charlie Marr on this microphone. The fact that you even attempted to try is absolutely laughable. You've embarrassed yourself. I set the bar high in my matches, I know that. However, you should have at least attempted to keep up with me. Instead, I just decimated you. I don't even admire your spunky attitude. You weren't brave, you were just stupid. You knew that you weren't going to beat me. Why did you talk such a big game? I've seen far too many wrestlers like you in my career, Maddox. You can talk the talk but not walk the walk. You're all style and no substance. The difference between us, Maddox, is that I can do both of them. I have the showmanship but I also have the wrestling ability. You really could learn a lot from me. I proved that I was better than Maddox Ayres. I proved that to everybody. I proved it to Maddox Ayres. I proved it to every fan in the arena that night. I proved it to every single fan watching at home. Most importantly, I proved it to myself. I already had belief and confidence that I was the best wrestler in the world but that victory has cemented that fact in my mind. I wiped away any lingering self-doubts away within a second. When you're as good as I am you don't really ever need to doubt yourself. I will always have confidence in my own ability. I know for a fact that I am a phenomenal professional wrestler. There's a reason that I am here in this company.

Enough about last week’s outstanding victory, it’s time to talk about the upcoming week. It appears that the EAW upper management has ran out of up and coming stars for Charlie Marr to embarrass. They’ve had to resort to bringing in NEO alumni in order to attempt to humble me. They have seen how I have been tearing through the NEO roster and realised they needed to take some special measures. They have realised that there will not be many NEO wrestlers left for me to beat and have resorted to bringing down main roster elitists. I personally think that speaks volumes about the ability that I have. They know that no other NEO roster member has the ability to beat me. It’s a real shame that even the main roster members aren’t going to be able to beat me. Seeing as my two opponents this week have been in Elite Answers Wrestling for a lot longer than my previous opponents, this will be a different sort of test. My opponents are a lot more experienced than my previous opponents. That fact can be argued as a positive or a negative. My personal belief is that it is a positive. Why? I hear you ask. Well, the fact they have been in this company for longer means there is more material out there to research these opponents. I have already spent some time researching my two opponents and I am already prepared to face them and prepared to speak about them. Let’s start with you, Reginald Dampshaw III. What on earth kind of name is that? It’s nice to face another Englishman. Even if you’re from the Isle of Wight which barely counts as England. For the sake of this match, I’ll class it as England. I suppose in a way this is a battle for the pride of the country. I’ve been representing our great nation ever since I walked into this company, have you been doing the same? However, you are the part of England that I would love to cut out. You meet the exact stereotype that we need to get away from. You’re an entitled, spoiled brat that throws a tantrum every time his rich daddy doesn’t buy him what he wants. You have a butler, you can’t do anything for yourself. Did you go to Oxford or Cambridge? Let’s be honest, you bribed your way into this company. There isn’t a chance you made it here on ability, You don’t deserve to be in this company. You got here due to the money you have. We might both be from the same country but we come from totally different backgrounds. I come from the working class. I had to work for every single thing that I have. You get everything handed to you on a golden platter. You don’t know how to work for yourself. I am going to show you what hard work looks like during this match.

Let’s move on to my other opponent in this match, Moongoose McQueen. It’s great to see they’ve relegated the worst Voltage roster member back to NEO, where he belongs. However, for the sake of the quality of NEO couldn’t we have got somebody else? Maybe one of the big dogs? You know somebody that is actually competing for a championship and not common fodder. No disrespect indeed, Moongoose. Actually, that’s a complete lie. I completely intend every single bit of disrespect I give you. I’m going to make this simple for you to understand, I already don’t like you. I know what you’re thinking. I barely even know you, how can I already dislike you? Well, Moongoose. I’ve done a little bit of research into you and how you act. You’re an embarrassment to yourself. The little jokes you make and the way you carry yourself is pathetic. It’s about time you take wrestling a bit more seriously. Maybe if you took your profession with more seriousness you might actually be able to achieve something. You might not be getting relegated back to NEO. You might be actually wrestling the top dogs here. You’ve let yourself down, Moongoose. I massively look forward to putting you in your place.
KohopKapah
A New Alliance
Post December 14th 2017, 9:32 am by KohopKapah
A New Alliance - 820 Words
'Screen fades in, its black and white, except the suspenders under Kohop Kapah's well fitted, tailed suit. Those, as always are blood red. We see Kohop Kapah sat on the concrete steps.

I often come here, to this very spot. It's out of the way and it's peaceful. By all accounts this is my favourite place to sit and think, the cold concrete reminds me of home and the graffiti on the wall gives it a sense of character. I often come here and wonder about the markings on the wall, who left them? Why? I wonder of the stories they hold, the stories the artist wanted to share with the world. This in turn brings it back to me, and my own story. I often end up contemplating my own plans for the future.

'He stands and kicks the gravel at his feet, looking down, looking upset.

I came into EAW with my trusty brass knucks and an attitude, I was cocky and confident. I thought for sure I would have beaten Arselx last week... I had a solid game plan, and it failed me. When he kicked out at one, I say kicked out, you all saw it, he damn nearly bench pressed me off of him. It took me by surprise. In all my years I've generally been the ones dishing out the beating, don't get me wrong I can take a hit - and Arselx sure as hell can give one! But it’s normally me on top, beating people up. But not last week.

I have tasted defeated here in EAW, and it has humbled me. And it has given me respect for Arselx. He should be feared, he is a monster. And that brings us forward to this week. I have to team with this monster. I don't generally get on with others, I keep myself to myself, in this lovely concrete jungle, however, I have learnt my lesson and I think I can get on just fine with Arselx. I'm big, he's bigger. I hit hard, he hits harder. I'm quick, but he's quicker. I'm mean, but he's meaner. Are you noticing a theme? You should. As together, I think we might just be unstoppable.

'He takes his jacket off and hangs it over the railing adjacent to the concrete steps. He brushes it down and faces the camera again. The blood red suspenders clearly popping now.

So I'm going to do what I just did there and brush off my loss from last week. As I look forward to this coming week against, the quote unquote Wild Boys. They call themselves 'super kick Kings' well I'm the King of the North and I won’t have any pretenders to my crown. I've seen you around, laughing and joking, is this a game to you? Because it's my life, my livelihood is earned in that ring and you go around and calling the staff 'Random girl' what’s all that about?

'He mocks their promo style

"Oh hi random girl." like a scene from the room or - "listen random girl my brother got a B in physics" - Who cares.

And I saw the attack last week, I was in the back scooping out the competition, and I saw what you did to Dead Spades, disrespectful and disgusting. Don't you boys have any manners? Didn't your mother raise you better than that? See my mother taught me well, and so I'm going to offer you the chance to forfeit our upcoming match. I mean, you know who my partner is right? He's one mean Albanian and he isn't to be messed with. Do you really want to take your chances with that? And on top of that you've brought the Dead Spades to the party too... and I don't think that they're very happy with what you did to them last week.
'He strokes his beard
Head my advice boys, stay at home next week, in fact stay home every week. Your disrespect isn't wanted around here. And if you do turn up next week, be prepared to get some respect beaten into you.

'He puts his jacket back on, fastens the button and begins to walk away; he stops, and turns around

Oh and Aces, Revenant ... Don't be getting any ideas. Me and Arselx have no beef with you - your beef is with them, so and I suggest you keep it that way. We will show up on Wednesday, beat these punks up and leave you the scraps. Let’s call it a moving in present. These boys seem to think the tag Team division here in NEO is - oh what did they call it again, that was it ... dire. Me and Arselx are here to change the game, get behind us or get out the way.  But don't forget... I have a monster on my team, what do you have?
Dead Spades
SIDE SUBPLOT THING
Post December 13th 2017, 10:26 pm by Dead Spades
(The EAW.Com Network logo pops up on screen, as the exclusive program begins to play)

NEO Promoz - Page 2 BleakZigzagHapuku

Disclaimer: "This is an EAW Network branded show, all of the in and out of  ring work is done by professionals, please do not try this at home".

OOC:  This is a sideplot, it's not part of the Crowned In Blood promos. It's a Christmas shitpost.

How Dead Spades saved Christmas.....

Part 1.

“Hey guys, Molly Waters here live from NEO’s home at the Wellness and Events Center in New Jersey. As you all know Christmas time is approaching fast, and while many of you are able to go out with your family and shop for presents, some are less fortunate. Here at EAW, we run a small charity drive to help benefit those who can’t afford gifts for themselves or others around christmas time. The NEO staff and roster has been working hard, trying to get every single gift ready to be sent of-”.

Molly was cut off when a loud bang, followed by a muffled (“FUCK THIS”) came from the room to her left. Ace sat back, tossing the tape gun at the opposite wall, somehow, the metal edge of it stabbed into the plaster, impaling it into the wall.

“Well that was a bit violent” The Revenant said, looking up as he finished his 5th present, taping the last fold of the wrapping paper down. “This is Bullshit, how am I supposed to pack THIS?!” Sinister Ace held up a large object, obviously heavy, which different parts of it pointing outwards, and not in the traditional cube for wrapping.

“Wait, what did you get?”.

“.......”

“You realize we were instructed to get presents for Kids, you know, Children?”.

“..............”

“I don’t want to know what’s inside that package do I?”. 

“Nope”.

“Just put it on a gift bag or something”“Wait a Gift Wha-” Ace then looked to the large pile of christmas gift bags near the door. “Oooooh, heh, I knew…….”, he quieted down, slinking over to the door. “So that’s where Clyde’s knucklehead moments come from”. Ace shot The Revenant a glare, just before their manager, Bo Maro, burst through the door. “ALRIGHT, the truck’s getting ready to head off, got your stuff ready”. The Revenant held a large stack of presents, as Ace held his single, mangled looking gift bag.

As all three headed down the hall, Ace peered over at his manager. “So where’s this truck taking the gifts anyways?”. “To one of EAW’s corporate offices in New York, there they’ll distribute them to wherever the hell they feel necessary”. “But people will get this stuff right, it’s not gonna just be melted down into a throne for DeDeDe to sit on right?”. “Nah, as much as our company’s morals are, just a bit, miffed, they won’t tale kid’s prese-”. Just then, an EAW staff member was thrown through the large double doors at the end of the hall, crashing down infront of them. “The hell?”. Ace walked forward and pushed open the door, to see a group of men attacking several of the workers, and hopping in the truck.

“THE FUCK?!”. Ace quickly ran up to one of the goons, throwing him off a worker with a Big Boot right to the side of his head. As several of the merks hopped into the large EAW Semi Truck, 3 of them ganged up on Sinister Ace, beating him against the side of a company SUV. It was then they were thrown off, after The Revenant speared one, sending the rest down like a row of dominos. As the two began to curbstomp and beat the men down, they heard the roar of the truck’s engine. “Shit they’re jacking the truck!”.

Just before Dead Spades could even reach the bumper of the large semi, many of the men they beat down quickly scrambled and were helped onto the back by those who made it on the truck. As they raced out of the drive way of the back garage, the semi took of into the cold, dark, snowy winter night.

A moment of silence passed over them, contemplating what just happened. “FUCK!”, Ace kicked the front of a golf cart, causing it to slide to a side a bit. The Revenant sighed, rubbing his temple. “What the hell just happened?!”“Some Degenerate just rode off with NEO Wrestling’s share of the charity drive”. 2 Security Officers quickly arrived, shining their flashlights as they headed off down the road the truck raced down. It was then they heard grunts and growls coming from behind, as Bo Maro was wrestling with one of the thugs that got left behind. Getting him into a rear chokehold, he struggled as the man quickly flipped him over his shoulder, and started to stomp down on the manager.

This assault was quickly ended, by a Discus Punch from Ace sending the man staggering back, followed by a Spear from The Revenant, sending the man crashing right into a dumpster. “You alright Maro?”, “yeah….” he coughed a few times as he was helped up, catching his breath. “Caught this goon trying to make off for the truck”. The Revenant peeled the man off the dumpster. He pushed him towards Sinister Ace, who then clotheslined him. As the man was laid out, beaten, He found The Revenant’s boot on his chest. “Why did you steal the truck, WHAT’S YOUR GAME?!”“Better fess up fuckface, otherwise we’re gonna fuck your face”“.......”“What?” Ace simply looked at the confused and weirded out look The Revenant gave him. “That was- I think you, worded, that…..wrong”. The man grasped and tried to push off the boot of the 225 pound man, struggling to get free.

“Fuck you, you’re nothing but Mid Card Acts Anyways!”. “Oh THAT’S IT!”. Ace then stomped down on the man’s face as The Revenant continued to hold him in place. Bo Maro pulled his client back, as the Commissioner, Lioncross, followed by more security officers arrived. “Where is he, you have him?!”. The Revenant pulled the bloodied man up, holding him in an arm bar. Lioncross sized up to the man, who was much shorter than any of the current group surrounding him. “Why did you and your little gang steal a truck, that was literally full of charity gifts?!”.

“Retribution”. “What?”. “For Frontline, Oyabun Gin sends his regards”. Lioncross stared down the man for a moment. “Who?”. “Wait, Gin, that 3rd rate jobber?! He got beat by Willow in 10 seconds!”. “Wait who’s this Gin guy, what about Frontline?”. “He’s a halfwit who got clobbered at Frontline, and because of his poor performance leading up to it, he was released”. Lioncross sighed, “Well, well, and where is Mr. Oyabun heading with these presents?”. The man simply laughed, spitting in the Comissioner’s face.

“I see. Ace, Reaper. Please take out the trash”. The man then struggled, as Sinister Ace cracked him across the Jaw, sending him down to the pavement. Before he could do anything, The Boxer lifted him up, and tossed him into a nearby dumpster, shutting the lid. “Well this is just great”. “Well, you going to send anyone after him?”. “I can call the police, apart from that, what am I supposed to do?”. “Seriously? You’ve got a locker room full of men, and we’re only a few days out until christmas”. Lioncross laughed, “Yeah, sure, I’ll send some of my guys to go commit vigilantism. We’ll leave this to the police, if the presents don’t make it back, we still have the ones from Dynasty, Empire, Showdown, and the rest to compensate. Shower and then leave for the night, I’ve gotta clean this up”.

As the Commissioner walked off, Maro shook his head. “He’s not actually gonna call the cops”“What?!”. “He’s a corrupt bastard”“He also dosen’t see Oyabun as a credible threat. Sadly, he’ll let that truck drive off into the night”“Like hell we are. Bo….” Ace tossed him his keys, “Bring the car around”“You thinking what I’m thinking”“Hell yeah, chase that truck down, kick Gin’s ass, wear a santa suit, save christmas”. Revenant paused at the third comment, but shrugged and nodded along. He went up to a security officer, “Does that truck have any sort of remote tracker, anything we can use to see where it’s going”.

“Well we do equip our trucks with I - Passes, anytime he passes a toll, We can use this to see where it i-”. The Revenant ripped the device from the officer’s hands, walking off. “Hey! that’s company propert-” The officer was then hit with a face full of cash, “MERRY CHRISTMAS!”.

Ace and Maro climbed into his car, Ace quickly checked the mirror over on the passenger side. As he checked his own, he looked back, and jumped, as The Revenant has seemingly appeared in the seat next to him. “You gotta cut that Voodoo shit man”. He ignored the remark, simply checking the device, “They just took a highway going north”“North, why go north, why not west?”. Maro chimed in from the back seat, “Well EAW does have several home arenas in New York, one of which being one of Voltage’s staple locations”.

“They’re gonna try to jack the truck”“Like hell they will"“Then drive boy”. The tires of the car burned rubber, before driving off down the road to New York.

(The Network Exclusive closes to the Ace of Spades Show’s theme “The Greatest Show On Earth”).
Carlos Rosso
Post December 12th 2017, 11:47 pm by Carlos Rosso
Okay, Lang, let’s everybody just calm the fuck down.

I’m not salty. Not at all, my bald Texan friend! Am I slightly annoyed that you seem to want to disrespect me at every turn and accuse me of the bland, unoriginal “tricks in the book” when you use the same bland, unoriginal, uninspiring nonsense that I’ve heard from wrestlers from the past few months since my glorious return to Voltage? Yeah. Just a little bit, but I’m not salty.

You see, I do agree with you on a certain level. Have I underachieved significantly in EAW since my full-time return in 2013? Yes. Have I failed to grasp the championship brass ring? Yup. Now, there are some other factors that come into play other than injuries and me just not being the level where I needed to be at to capture the title, but nobody wants to hear that shit. Wrestling is a result-oriented business and sport and if you don’t win the big one, you don’t win the big one. And, I can’t honestly say that it feels like I was passed over by those “Young Boys” like Mr. Dedede and Jaywalker when those two started in wrestling before me. They were well on their way to being legends before anyone had even heard the name Carlos Andre Smith, let alone Carlos Rosso. They are legends in the sport and I respect them wholeheartedly, even though I know that I can, and I HAVE, beat either one of them on a given day. You go ask Jaywalker if he would consider me lucky for beating him if you want to. I can assure you that in his heart of hearts he knows we are on equal footing. And how dare you even bring up my former tag team partner from WAY back in the day, Mr. Dedede, Ryan Adams himself! We have a pretty long history and have known each other for years. While I still would kick his ass at the drop of the hat in any arena in the world, he has had a career that demands respect which I will happily concede.

Aren, okay, you got me there. He got to the top of the mountain before me here and kept me from getting there. It sucks that I was within a split second of making him quit and taking his title, but sometimes the chips don’t go your way. I suffered some injuries in that match that put me on the shelf for some time. That was one of the greatest triple threat matches of all time and Aren earned his spot. Even though he’s basically lost the will to fight and will never return to the level at which he was able to get the best of me, I wasn’t able to beat him.

And I live with that.

I may have never been the guy in EAW, but my friend, I have been a fixture of this roster for a long, long time. In fact, you have taken to calling me a former National Elite Championship holder, an accolade that I don’t even have to my name! Of course, you may have mistaken me for my long-time tag team partner and at one time the longest reigning National Elite Champion of All the Motherfucking Times Sexy Dynamite GI Styles himself, but he is a diminutive Asian man and I am the tall, dark, handsome hunk of sexual chocolate I am, so I don’t understand how you could mistake me for him. Then again, you are from Texas, so I don’t expect you to be very bright. I think you would be well advised to understand that since my return, Voltage has benefited greatly from my presence. It has a bit more gravitas, a bit more weight to it. I have been featured at Shock Value, Road to Redemption, Ground Zero, EVERY time there is a big money match to be had on Voltage, guess who is carrying the brand forward? Not Jamie, Not Keelan, Not Lars, Not Moongoose Dill Pickle, Me. And for the life of me, for someone who has been EAW for a cup of coffee, why are you so obsessed with trying to prove my shortcomings true with words, huh?

You brought up the Cleveland Browns, but I prefer to bring up another analogy from the same sport. You’re from Texas so I think you’ll understand. Clemson. A college football program with a long history of great talent but underperformance. A place that needed a new coach, some new inspiration. After getting the coach, they needed so desperately, Clemson became an ACC Power…and eventually a national power. And just this past year they celebrated their first National Championship victory since the early 1980s. Many will say that I have taken up that mantle of an underachiever finally living up to the promise, to the potential that he has shown. Maybe I’m a late bloomer, maybe people are ignoring the fact that I was held back by management for years, my true potential stifled. Now that Mao, my beautiful manager, and Kenny Drake, the Voltage General Manager with a true eye for talent, have paved the way, all I must do is walk down the golden streets and lariat any fool stupid enough to stand in my way.

I do wonder though, you have spent so much time attacking me…but no time really putting forward any credentials that you have. Yes, we know you’re bald and tough, and that may be enough for the backwater of NEO, but I’m starting to wonder if you really don’t have something more than that. You honestly want people to believe that since you have pushed around a few fellow newcomers to the roster that you are ready for the pressure, the rigors, the CHALLENGE of an Interwire Championship match against one of the trio of men to have ever held it twice? You’ve had, what, four, five matches in EAW? Maybe less? Not counting you, I’ve already have had three defenses in the past 10 days. I have a match against the Hardcore and National Elite Champions right after that. I have lived the kind of schedule that eats people like you alive and you are going to sit here with a straight face and tell me that I am delusional?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
No.

World Championship gold can wait. We are talking about INTERWIRE Championship gold, aren’t we? This gold that I will recraft in my own image and make it the new golden calf that the masses worship, the ring my cathedral, your bones and flesh the sacraments of my communion. You say that I have nothing to gain from beating you on NEO? Well, I beg to differ. Beating you is everything for me. It shows that this “old man” still has it in him to wrestle with the strongest, toughest and most dangerous of newcomers. Kenny Drake and the management that runs NEO would not have handpicked you if you didn’t pose some type of threat, hmm? But what do you fear? I think I know….

I think you fear the possibility of being exposed. Not just in the ring, of course, I don’t think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out that you are beyond your depth with me when it comes to physical talent and wrestling ability plus the sheer ocean of experience between us as far as in the ring is concerned. I think you fear the exposure of your lack of character, your lack of personality, your lack of ingenuity.

Whatever fears that you perceive of me having, they must be your own…for I have none. Did it hurt seeing people who were weaker than me, younger than me, not as gifted as me become world champion? Yes. But did I cry about it? No. I spent month after month, year after year honing my craft, working my way through every injury to the point of near-exhaustion. I spent countless hours honing my techniques, waiting and biding my time until I could become medically cleared after Pain for Pride IX and returned not long after Pain for Pride X, now prepared to take the world by storm. The start was not perfect, but the Red Storm eventually gained strength, crushing those in its way like a hurricane of apocalyptic proportions. And now that same momentum, that same drive, that same desire is coming to you to face you on NEO.

Oh, and since I WROTE my own contract, I’m aware of the incentives of me becoming world champion. It’s a multimillion dollar increase, and it would be well, well earned, wouldn’t you agree?
We do agree about one thing though. I WILL continue to compete against the freshest young faces, the brightest stars. I refuse to stand by and allow shortsightedness to get in the way of the big picture. I will always remember to test myself against those hungry, desperate new faces eager to make a name for themselves. They will always remind me to keep the fire that I have kept burning for years. They teach me never to relax. They remind me to take things very seriously.

Where we disagree, and where I’m right, is that the path that I have chosen will lead me to the World Heavyweight Championship. While you are a bit player in my feature film, I offer you the solace, the comfort, the pleasure of showing me everything that you have and showing the world everything that you have, it doesn’t change the fact that you are in MY story. After a disappointing opening act, the second act has started in grand fashion with the capture of the Interwire Championship.

MARK MY WORDS, YOUNG BOY, YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH MY GRAND PERFORMANCE! NOT WEDNESDAY, NOT EVER

I have overcome people stronger, smarter, faster and far more dangerous than you can possibly imagine. You, and the rest of the NEO roster, will get to see what competing against a Champion of Life and one of EAW’s hardest men is truly like. I would recommend taking notes for those backstage, but I have a feeling the beating you will have to do will not take long enough for them to do much writing. See you soon.
Maddox Ayres
Post December 12th 2017, 10:52 pm by Maddox Ayres
“Looks like we have two noisemakers now.”

It’s a beautiful evening in Newark, New Jersey today. The sun is setting, the people are getting ready to end their days, it’s a great way to end the day.. The scene cuts to the inside of my hotel where I’m making some English Breakfast Tea. I have the milk and the sugar out, it’s essential. The camera comes up behind me while I’m doing this and I just continue what I’m doing.

“No one likes to listen to a broken record. No one likes to listen to the same exact thing being repeated over and over and over again. No likes having someone go on and on and on about one subject and it just never ending. No one likes for one subject to be drug along and elaborated on in a way that either puts you to sleep or makes you want to rip your ears off and deal with the pain rather than listen to another second of whatever it is. Get the point? Want to rip your ears off yet? I just don’t get it. I don’t get how one human being can continue on and on about senseless shit and think he’s actually relevant or even accomplishing anything. I mean come on, I’ve had to sit here and listen to someone on repeat more than once now and I’m about to put an end to it. All the noise making ends here.”

I pour some milk into my Tea, take a couple scoops of sugar and stir it up. Then I take a sip of it, take a deep breath and look right into the camera.

“Let me get one thing straight with you, Bad Luck Chuck. I’m not sure how you handled things before you stepped foot into this business, but you do not talk to me like that. You talk to me with respect. Technically, I am your superior. I have done more than you here. Yeah, yeah, one match, who cares? That one extra match is the difference maker between you and I. I could go on and on like you do about one subject, but I have a lot to cover before the night is over. I am telling you what to do. Just like you said to me, ‘I’m trying to help you.’ You see, all my life people have tried to boss me around, talk down to me, think that they’re above me in some way, shape, or form. That’s not how it’s going to work here. I’ve kept my cool thus far and it’s gotten me to where I am now. I will shut you up, whether it’s with my fists or my words, either way the job will be done and I will be the one that is having the final laugh. Speaking of which, I think you might have something wrong with your nose if you’re smelling fear right now. Maybe from Osamu, but not me. I do not fear. If I have a problem with something, I straight up face it. The only problem here is getting you to shut that damn noise maker up so I can move on with my career. It’s funny how you say that I’ve angered you to the point that you want to destroy me. In all this time that you’ve said all these hateful, but untrue things about me, I’ve never once been angered. The second I reply to you and stand up to you, you get angry and want to destroy me. That’s how easy you’re making this, Chuck. You’re making this so easy for me. I have your number and that’s where the bad luck comes in. It’s going to be an unfortunate time for you, man. I really do hate to say it, just because it’s going to be absolutely hilarious hearing what you’re gonna say after this match is in the books. You’re so focused on letting all this anger take control of you so that you can destroy me and make it to where I can’t step into the ring again, but you’re missing one little thing that’s going to foil your plan; me. You think I’m going to let you do what you’re saying to me and not do anything about it? You are a sad, sad mistake of a human being and I guess it’s just going to take me showing you in the ring how mistaken you are. I will not be stopped. I will not be broken. I will not be defeated.”

At this point, I finish off my Tea, put the mug in the sink and then walk out onto my balcony. I lean over the edge of the railing and look out into the distance.

“You actually think that I’m distracted? You think that I’M the one that’s distracted? When you get a second, if you’re not too busy, go back and listen to everything you’ve said to me since the beginning of the week. I can honestly say that you’re the one that’s been distracted this entire week. From the second you spoke publicly about this match and with how long it took me to reply to you, you started to obsess. For once in your life, someone wasn’t giving you the attention you seek so much of. For once in your life, you were alone in your silence. You had to make up for it with repeating yourself over and over, asking questions and then answering them yourself, making false accusations about someone you haven’t even met yet in your week in this business. Chuck, you are distracted. You are the one pulling the rookie mistakes. I mean you just said that I angered you so much you want to destroy me. If you weren’t a rookie, you would understand that letting your anger get the best of you only results in disappointment. I know that from my training and here I am. Yeah, I keep bringing up the past couple weeks because that’s what motivates me. I’m winning. Why wouldn’t I let that float in my head going into my next match? It’s motivation and fuel to know that I’m winning and I carry that on so that I keep winning. You’ll be surprised what you can accomplish with that. No, like really you would be surprised because your self-centered, one-sided, egotistical, broken record mind wouldn’t be able to process something like that. Like when you said that I’m happy being a below average Elitist, yet I’ve taken out the top man of NEO, took out two other men in my debut, I’m taking over NEO and the main shows are taking note of me each and every week. If you haven’t noticed, I’m on the Awards Show this weekend just a few days after putting you down. I was chosen. I’m the one that’s taking over this place. You can keep telling yourself that you’re helping me, Chuck, when in reality, you’re just helping yourself deal with how alone and disappointing you are. You can try to convince yourself that I’m such an undriven, unmotivated, pathetic Elitist, but when the time comes for our match, you will get ran over so bad it’ll feel like you blindsided by a semi. Continue to let your anger take control over you, I’ll be right here enjoying every second of how in control of this entire situation I am. I have you right where I want you and man does this feel good. You’re going to be eating all these words soon.

Osamu, welcome to the noise making fest. You don’t sound much different than Chuck over here already and that’s not a good sign for you. I’m sorry about your brother, but you came at the wrong time and entered the conversation at the wrong time. You have just as much bad luck as the other noise maker. You’re calling me the zoo animal, yet you’re the one who’s disappeared all this time and now you’re back because you think you’re ready. You’re still in your cage, man. You haven’t released yourself from the imprisonment of your own self. You let yourself go after your brother died. You come back and join in on the noise making just a couple days before our match and think you even have any relevance in this? Man, this just keeps getting better and better. The fact of the matter is, you’re just another joke on this brand. I’ve faced two other jokes and they didn’t last long at all. A matter of seconds to be exact. You want to do what’s good for yourself? Just accept this loss. Now is not the time for you to return and get your redemption for your loss or whatever reason really brought you back. You and Chuck are so similar, it’s almost scary. You both like to assume things and convince yourselves that you have something won that you really have no control over at this point. You both are in for a rough time and I can say that with utmost confidence because you are so predictable. That’s fine, for me at least. The both of you, not so much. The new era, the new beginning, it’s already here, Osamu. It’s me. The second I arrived, I started telling my story. This is my era, as for the beginning, that’s passed. The era is continuing and you two are just going to fall victim to the man that’s taking over.”

I stand up straight and turn around to face the camera. My eyes lock onto the lenses and a smirk forms on my face.

“This is where it ends. The noise making, it’s over. The false accusations, it’s over. The non stop repetitiveness, it ends now. In less than twenty-four hours, the three of us will be stepping into the ring and settling this once and for all. In less than a day's time, everything you think you know about yourselves and your lives will take a drastic turn in the direction you’re not exactly aiming for. I could not be happier with how this week turned out. I angered Chuck so much he wants to destroy me. I got a silent man to speak for the first time since his brother passed. Now, it’s time to step into the ring and lock in another victory before heading into the Awards Show this weekend. I’ll get to that tomorrow, my focus is on this match and then my full focus will be on that. Chuck, Osamu, tomorrow this ends. No longer will you think your era is starting, or that you’re helping me and teaching me things. No, no, no. Tomorrow ends the doubt you and anyone else has in me. Tomorrow, I fight until that bell rings and I’m the one that’s standing with my hands held high. A life changing day for you two, tomorrow. I’ll see you then.”

I walk back into my hotel and close the door behind me. The camera is slowly fading and still showing me from my balcony. On the outside looking in. The camera fades to black.
Charlie Marr
Post December 12th 2017, 9:41 am by Charlie Marr
NEO Promo 3

Excuses, excuses, excuses. That is all I am hearing uttered out of your mouth, Maddox. How have you not managed to run out of them yet? You’re just constantly spouting shit and attempting to fill my brains with lies. It isn’t going to work, Maddox. You might have been able to trick your previous opponents into a false sense of security, but it isn’t going to work on Charlie Marr. Not a fucking chance you prick. Who do you actually think you are? Attempting to tell Charlie Marr what I should do and what I should not do. Why shouldn’t I list my full name when speaking about myself? What gives you the right to say that I am not allowed to speak about myself in the third person. I list my full name because I have earned it. I deserve to be spoken about in that form. You, on the other hand, do not. I’m really not sure how you think you’ve earned the right to tell Charlie Marr what to do. You have won two matches in this company. You haven’t accomplished a single thing yet. I can already predict your retort, you’re going to tell me that I haven’t achieved anything either. That is true but I am not the one who is trying to tell somebody else what to do. I can see weakness in you, Maddox. I can smell fear. I am a litigious individual. What you have been saying about me is nothing but slander. It’s defamation of character and if you haven’t realised, that is against the law. You are committing in crime by speaking about Charlie Marr the way you do. A lawsuit will be heading your way, Maddox. However, my form of a lawsuit isn’t exactly what you’d expect. I take the law into my own hands. That’s how we do it in the East end in London. Your slander has brought up a real bit of anger inside of me. I want to destroy you, Maddox. I want to humiliate you in every single way possible. I want to punish you for your despicable actions. I want to show you what the streets are like. I want to show you how things get done where I am from. In Tower Hamlets we solve our problems with our fists. You’ve have brought a serious problem on yourself, Maddox. There is a large amount of pain coming your way. After this match, I am going to make you question if the wrestling business is right for you. Don’t worry, you won’t even get to make that decision. After our match, you won’t even be able to step into this ring again. You will be damaged both physically and psychologically and I will love every single minute of it. You will come out of this match with your body broken and your love for wrestling stripped from you.

This is the point in which you are about to get lost in the shuffle. You were never pinned in for a fast track to the top and this match is going to prove that. This match will be your first loss and I can promise you that it is going to hit you like a pile of bricks. You became far too embroiled in attempting to tell me what to do rather than focusing on what is actually important. That just screams rookie to Charlie Marr. That tells me that you’re not the sharpest tool in the box. Something is quite evidently missing from you up there and that has been shown in the past few days. You’re already beginning to rest of your laurels. Two victories on the trot have gave you a certain arrogance which is bordering on delusion. There is a reason you keep mentioning your past victories. You attempting to keep these victories fresh in everyone’s minds, so they do not think about this match and your impending defeat. It is a clever distraction and a clever defense technique. However, that is your downfall. Attempting to live in the past rather than focusing on the future is a stupid mistake. One of the exceptional parts of professional wrestling is that it never stops. We don't have an off season, we entertain 365 days a year. This is a brilliant thing and a terrible thing for professional wrestlers. Right now you don’t have too much time to celebrate a victory. Within a week, that winning streak could be taken away. In just a weeks time you have another match. You cannot spend too much time dwelling on the past. That is a life lesson that you need to realise, Maddox. You really should be thanking me. Every time I have spoke this week, I have enlightened you. I have given you some fantastic tips that you should really take on board. If you take my help on board, it will massively help you. I have given you some incredible insight into how to be a successful wrestler. You need to listen to Charlie Marr. It’s as simple as that. My goals are not unrealistic. That just proves another reason why I am superior to you. You are not ambitious enough. You are pathetic. You are happy simply being a below average elitist. I want to be the best. I am determined to be the best. I will do anything it takes to be the best. You simply do not have that same kind of drive. You don’t have the will to succeed that Charlie Marr does. It’s embarrassing to see the lack of ambition that you are showing. I was hoping you’d attempt to help me make NEO the flagship brand but I can’t even count on you for that. It’s pathetic. It’s embarrassing. I told you to step the fuck up and I want to reinforce that message. Change your ways, Maddox. You will never ever be successful if you don’t change the way you approach things. You’re really past the point of helping. I just want to hurt you now.

It’s nice to finally hear from you again, Osamu. Where have you been? What have you been up to lately? You seemed to fall off the face of the earth for a few days. You’ve decided to come out and do your best Maddox Ayres impression. You have leaped out the shadow and just spouted constant shit about how you are going to beat me. Here’s one thing that you’re wrong about. I haven’t underestimated your ability at all. You can’t underestimate something that isn’t there. You’re simply nothing but a non-entity in this match. I’ll be totally honest with you here. I am not going to dedicate a single bit of time to you. You are not worth my time. There are so many different things that I could be doing instead of wasting my time thinking about you. You’re not a threat to me. I don’t think Maddox is either but even I can admit that he has a better chance of winning this match than you do. You’re not even being considered, Osamu. I am not spending a second of my time watching tape of you, studying you and preparing for you. I refuse to do any of that. I am pretty much taking this match as a singles match. Last week was supposed to be a fatal 4-way but if we’re being honest, it was more Charlie Marr vs Arselx. This week is going to be very similar. It is supposed to be a triple threat match but it will more likely be Charlie Marr vs Maddox Ayres. Don’t even bother showing up for this match.
Lang the Irascible
Post December 12th 2017, 8:26 am by Lang the Irascible
Are my eyes deceivin' me, or is the "veteran" Rosso playing the oldest trick in the book on me? I'm coming at you with facts you can't ignore, and you're denying their reality because you're insecure and refuse to face the truth of how little your journeyman ass has actually accomplished. You've beaten plenty of the greats. Congratulations, Rosso, did beating any of those "greats" help you leapfrog ahead of them? Did you catapult to your "rightful" spot? Or did you just stay in your little bubble, while those guys marched on and continued to win championships and main event shows and you helplessly trailed behind them? You're trying to convince everyone it's the former when in reality it's the latter. Losing to you wouldn't make me any more of a "fucking loser" than the other top-flight wrestlers you've been lucky to beat in your rag-tag career. You've beaten plenty of main event competitors and from time to time you've gotten a whiff of that greatness, you've been able to stand on equal footing with bonafide legends, but you were never really "the guy," were you, Rosso? Hell no you weren't. You were the guy that constantly gets outshined by the guy. Sure you may have had a victory over a former World Champion here and there, but when the dust settled, they were still competing for World Championships and leading a life of greatness in their field, whereas your little moment in the sun vanished as quickly as it appeared and you went back to getting your ass kicked on the opening match. Stings, doesn't it? You've already my proven my point. Plenty of wrestlers have lost to Carlos Rosso because you're a decent wrestler, nothing to write home about, but you're dangerous when you're in your comfort zone and boasting about your Interwire Championships and National Elite Titles. You don't worry anybody when you're competing for a World Championship because your role in this business is as a strong supporting actor that never becomes a true lead. That's why you're saltier than The Dead Sea, your pitiful little ass knows everything that I've said is one-hundred-and-twenty-percent fact. That the only person who would argue otherwise is you, the accused, should speak volumes. Nobody else who's done anything worth braggin' about in this business thinks you're shit, either. Does that alarm you, Rosso? You're a legend in your own mind.

But I guess I'll just look forward to the rest of my career standing in the winner's circle with the so-called "fucking losers" Jaywalker and Mr. DEDEDE. After all, you've probably beaten 'em, but if they lost to you then it don't matter what they've accomplished, right? I'm sure it gnaws at them every damn night to think that none of their World Championships matter because you beat them on some random irrelevant show in the middle of nowhere. Must suck to get a cup of coffee in the World Championship scene only to be reduced to what you are now, huh? Talking about setting your sights on Jamie O'Hara only to be relegated back to the Interwire division once you get your opportunity to beat him and make an ass out of yourself exactly like you have every other damn time World Championship gold has stared you back in the face. Let tell me you something, Rosso. World Championship gold stares you in the eye, and you try to level with it, you try to rise to that occasion and grab that brass ring, but you fear it. You fear that you'll be unable to overcome this hurdle. You fear these skeletons staying in your closet forever. You've probably beaten plenty of upstarts only to watch them eventually leapfrog you on the hierarchy. Exactly what the hell does that have to do with me? Facing you on NEO is a win-win proposition for me. It's a lose-lose proposition for you. You ain't got nothin' to gain from beating Lang on NEO. You make me eat my words, so what? You've made plenty of wrestlers before me eat their words, for a brief time anyway, before they end up catapulting past your spot and earning World Championship gold while you're left to pick up their fucking scraps and mutter under your breath that it should've been you. I bet that thought has raced through your mind before, hasn't it? It shouldn't have been Mr. DEDEDE. It shouldn't have been Aren Mstislav. It shouldn't have been Jaywalker. It shouldn't have been Starr Stan. All along you were there waitin' in the bushes, expectin' to be gifted with riches, only to be left in the shadows... Ignored. 

You didn't get that damn center stage - they got that damn center stage. Hell, you probably thought they didn't appreciate the World Championship gold like you would have appreciated it. Especially the champions who won that strap multiple times. It ate at you that they couldn't possibly appreciate their third and fourth World Championship reigns the way you'd appreciate a solitary World Championship around your waist. How could they? You've been waiting your entire career for a moment that's never arrived. You've been left at the altar by the one that got away so many damn times that heartbreak has become your second language. You've been slighted by critics with this same knock against you, so it shouldn't faze you at all by this point, should it? It shouldn't. You should be hardened by a life of "almosts" by now. Instead, every time you watch another guy win that championship, you're probably fighting back your tears in the back, holding your little dolls Sally and Mary, bear-hugging them tight as you can to console yourself. "At least Sally and Mary still love me. I know I'll never be a true top-flight main event wrestling athlete recognized and respected by my peers and fans around the globe, but I never lose y'all." You're a sad sack. Live with that shame, pussy. Keep it buried inside you and let it be a constant reminder of everything you're not. Everything you can never be.

So, go ahead. State the obvious and tout the fact that your contract is more lucrative than my developmental deal. I'm sure there are incentives for winning the Interwire, National Elite, and Tag Team Championships. Probably incentives for winning a World Championship if you flip a few pages further, too, but don't worry: they'll never be relevant to your sorry-ass career. Probably too ashamed to check that section of the incentives, so you just leave it to the agent and keep it unspoken. Well-played. I may be on a "shitty development deal" but when I'm flying high and dominating every piece of crap on this roster and the next, looking at you trail behind me with tears in your eyes while you're left reflecting on life not bein' fair, they'll extend my contract. I'll have that superstar deal. My mug will be on them collector cups. I'll be flipping the bird on the cover of the EAW trading cards. And you'll still be? ...

You'll still be...

On the SAME fucking contract. Hahahaaaaaa. No raises, no bonuses, no throwing a dog a bone. You'll either be in the Interwire division or a comparable division competing against fresh faces tryin' to make a name for themselves in this company. But you know where you won't be? In the main events. You know what you won't do? Beat Jamie O'Hara for the World Title. You know what you'll still be? The annual recipient of the "Next Up in 2022" award, with your brittle ol' bones creakin', your facial hair greyin', and your grip on reality becomin' looser than a two-cent whore. 2022 Carlos gonna have legions of unsuspecting believers gassing your old ass up, talkin' bout "this is the year of Rosso, guys!" only for you to get one World Championship opportunity all year and cement your legacy as an also-ran. This shit is old news to you, Rosso. I've read all these history books. Gone through these archives. It's easy to separate the guys that mean business from the wrestlers that end up fumbling the ball through their damn fingers tryin' to settle their own business. The wrestlers at the mountain peak that you're looking up at are the class of EAW that fit into the former category. The scum of EAW, the ones that feast on the scraps, dirty their fingernails lookin' through the gutters, that's you, Rosso. You're not the cream of the crop. You're not the straw that stirs the drink. You're not even a one-hit wonder. You're a fucking never-was. If I lose to a never-was? Doesn't matter. Gold has taken fluke losses to shit on more than one occasion in our history. It wouldn't be the first time nor would it be the last. Every so often, the Cleveland Browns win a game. Every so often in history, excellence is briefly overtaken by mediocrity. Every so often, Carlos Rosso beats some younger wrestler in the IW division only to start running his fuckin' mouth talkin' reckless about World Champions and getting completely outmatched when he actually has the chance to put his money where his mouth is. That's who you are, Rosso. That's your legacy. I beat you on NEO, and it only makes you an even bigger piece of shit than you already are. I still expect to have your stupid ass sucking wind and unable to keep pace with my energy. But you win against me on NEO? Whoopty fuckin' doo, buddy, you're still not beating Jamie O'Hara. You still ain't Mr. DEDEDE. You're still Adam Sandler in ninety-percent of his movies.

You're still getting bodied by a NEO dude.

And you're still a piece of shit.
Ollie
Post December 11th 2017, 10:35 pm by Ollie
Osamu Arcichida: The Journey Back to Prominence

A long, twisting road. You may think you understand it, but you don’t. You may think you have a grasp on it, but you don’t. One moment you’re on top of the world. The next, you’re at the very bottom of the trash heap.

Osamu Arcichida versus Daryl Kinkade; the main-event. The match everyone wanted to see.

One… two… three. As the referee’s hand hit the mat, Osamu’s career prospects went along with it. He had lost. The next week, he was tagged up with The Revenant – later losing to Shark Man and Florida Man.

Loser. All talk, no show. All mouth, no action. Nothing to show for his hyperbole, Osamu was left to sow in defeat. To revel in it. To feel it. To understand it. The sour, bitter taste of disappointment, some may have suspected, could cure Osamu of his resentment. Perhaps now he would respect what it takes to make it in wrestling. To understand what it takes to make it to the top; to the main roster, to be a champion, a hall-of-famer. It could be what wakes him up and changes his attitude.

Or, as it turned out, it was the opposite. The circumstances of Osamu’s brief departure did not merely have to do with his failures in wrestling; they also had to do with his failures in his daily life. A few nights after losing to Kinkade, Osamu received a phone call. It took two words to paralyze him in agony.

“He’s gone.”

Ren, his little brother, had been killed in a car wreck. All of the doubt, all of the conflict, every vendetta Osamu had stopped mattering at that very moment, in that split second of time, with those two words. All his work had been for nothing. The first thing that came to Osamu’s mind was his last interaction with Ren – one of distaste, resentment, bitterness. The same feelings that Osamu holds now. These feelings now defined who he was.

Bitterness, anger, devestation – too many to count. Unable to stay focused, unable to bring himself to even care to train, he fell out of habit. He became what he despised; someone doing it just for the paycheck. Someone who was just withering by, unable to muster motivation, but willing to put himself out there to get the money he needed. This was the last thing Osamu had considered to be a possibility when he entered EAW. He had done everything in his life to get him to that moment. Now? It was gone; the motivation, the passion, the fire in his eyes… was put out.

His brother died. Not only that, but he died resentful. He died with hatred in his heart for Osamu. He died an unwilling participant in a public spat which he intended to continue had he lived. Osamu was left with the final words Ren had said to him; “I hate you.”

Before this day, Osamu would consider the defining moment of his career being pinned to the mat 1, 2, 3 by Daryl Kinkade. Despite his oft bluster, his anger toward EAW and its established heroes – he would’ve considered it an honor, even. But now, he looks back on that day as his falling. He looks back at that day as the worst of his life. The biggest defeat he’s ever had to face.

He looks back on that night, now, with hatred filled in HIS heart. For Daryl Kinkade. The last thing his brother likely saw of him was him losing the biggest match of his career. All that talk, and Osamu couldn’t back it up; how disappointed Ren must’ve been is all he could think about. The wreckage he left in his wake that night will be crushed in the junkyard. But the legacy, the worth of that wreckage will never be let go of by Osamu Arcichida. It will never be forgotten.

“It’s not your fault.” Those four words had haunted Osamu since the death of Ren; his mother, mostly, had been the culprit behind them. Everyone knew Osamu blamed himself for not making amends with Ren before he died. He even has come to blame himself for the death of his brother, despite not even being in Japan when it occurred.

“I know, Mom. I know that. You don’t hav-, look I’m sorry,” Osamu said to his mother as he sat on her couch, with his head hanging down. “It’s…"

"I know. It's hard," Osamu's mom said, stoically. "But you're going to have to get over it."

Osamu's head snapped up. He couldn't believe his mom was talking like that about his brother. "Wh... what?" 

"Not the death of Ren. You're going to have to get over this feeling of guilt, this feeling of reckoning. Because if you don't, it's going to eat at you, Osamu. It's going to eat at you and eat at you until it's consumed you and you're nothing more than a shell of who you used to be, of what you used to be. Do you want that, son? Because if that's what you want, feel free.

Feel free to wallow in my house. Feel free to feel sorry for yourself and feel sorry for me. But it's not going to get you anywhere. It's not going to make me happy. All it's going to do is ruin what you have planned for your future. And despite what Ren may have said and what feelings he said he had toward you... he wouldn't want that for you, son."

Osamu's eyes welled up with tears as he looked at his mom. He could feel the anger boiling inside him, but more than that, he could feel the overwhelming sadness that was consuming him. Even though he didn't want to admit it, his mother was right. 

"Or, you have another choice," his mother said, putting a bit more power in her voice, "you can get off my couch, get on an airplane, and do what you were destined to do. Fight. Wrestle. Talk. Yell. Take your frustrations to the ring, where you always have..." 

"Mom..." Osamu tried interrupting, but he was met with a quick hush as she continued. 

"Until you do what is best for you -- and not what you think is best for me, for our family, for Kyoto -- then I cannot talk to you, as you are not the man I raised you to be." His mother kissed him on the cheek and walked away. Left in near tears, Osamu had a choice to make and it was laid out clearly by his own mother; get back into that ring or never bother to look at wrestling again. 

---

"Boarding to Newark, boarding all passengers to Newark, New Jersey..." 

Jerry, Osamu's manager, was waiting for him at the airport. It was a cold December day in New Jersey. The blistering wind was felt by Osamu as he passed through the airplane landing tunnel. 

"Osamu, my man, so great to see you," Jerry said, smiling. "What've you got there?"

Osamu was holding a small baseball club. "It was my brothers bat... I figured I'd bring it. Something to remem-" 

"You don't have to tell me twice, O, I get it. Let's go, I've got some stuff to tell you in the car." 

Clunk, clunk. Two car doors shut, as the driver sped off, a look of adulation and pure joy sprang across Jerry's face. "I wasn't sure you were coming back. I was worried. But I knew you were a fighter, man, I knew you'd want to see that ring again. You're booked for this weeks show!" 

Osamu raised his eyebrows. "THIS WEEK?!" Osamu hadn't expected such a quick return. And to be thrown into the pre-main event was a bit concerning. Was he ready for it? Did the EAW management truly want to see him back in the ring so quickly? 

"Look, O, I know it sounds quick. But it's a sink or swim environment, and you're a swimmer man. You've got this. You always got this, even if it takes you a minute to get back into step. Also, we're on our way... the big guys want you to spend a little bit of time in front of the camera."

Thunk. The car stops. Osamu and Jerry walk into a small studio, surrounded by black. An O-ring light has been placed conveniently in front of a chair, with a camera facing directly towards it. Osamu looks at Jerry almost puzzled. 

"Fuck, Jerry, it seems like you've had this planned since Ren's death for christ's sake." 

Jerry, still fighting for Osamu's approval, changed his approach. He changed his smile to a slight frown and his eyebrows dropped lower to his chin. "I don't want you to feel rushed, O, I just thought this would be a good out-" 

Osamu put his hand on Jerry's arm and sighed. He looked at him for a few seconds. "You're trying to help. I know... OK. I'll do it. But you're going to have to get the hell out." 

Jerry smiled; despite Osamu being so abrasive, he knew he was in good spirits now that he was willing to appear in front of an EAW camera for the first time since the death of his brother. Jerry had his reservations; about Osamu's ring rust, Osamu's ability to put out a passionate promo so soon after the death of his brother, for his ability to put on a solid match. But he had enough confidence to throw him to the deep end. He left the room: SMACK. The door shut behind him. 

Osamu sat in the chair, with his head down briefly. The red light on the camera shot on... Osamu's head came up, with his eyes beating straight down toward the camera. 

"I'm not a zoo animal. I'm not an entertainer. I don't go out to that ring and wrestle for the pleasure of the masses. I don't do it because it makes them feel good, so they can cheer or so they can boo. In fact, I couldn't give a shit less about every single one of you watching this video tape right now. Because this... this is for the sole purpose of putting out a warning to the two men EAW has lined up for me to face at the next show. 

Cocky and arrogant, both of them. Maddox and Charlie. On the precibus destruction myself, you both make it seem so easy. Just come in front of a camera and say some generic bullshit about your opponent -- that's how it goes here in NEO, isn't it? Zero emotion, zero character; just two rambling shit-alls who believe they have more clout than they really do. Zoo animals. That's what you are. You're told to do something, you're given a convention... and what do you do? What do both of you do? 

The same thing every other son of a bitch in this company has done. It's nothing new. It's nothing people haven't seen before." Osamu pauses, spitting on the floor in disgust. 'I'm going to step into that ring and leave nothing behind,' Osamu says, mocking Maddox Ayres. "What a novelty. What a statement! You're going to try and beat me in a wrestling match on December 12th? You've really made a breakthrough here, Maddox. Congratulations." 

Osamu shakes his head. "Let me tell both of you something about myself, since neither of you seem to have bothered to have done your home work on Osamu Arcichida. I am the man people talk about when they think of the future of this organization. I am the man people have pointed to as THE NEXT ERA of talent in this company. I am the man who is destined... DESTINED ... to spring in a new era. One where talent isn't based on how much you TALK about 'leaving it all in the ring', but one where you ACT on it.

I've done my homework on you, Maddox. I've watched what you've said, Charlie. I've seen what you've had to offer. Let me say, you've impressed me. You both seem to have a drive, a passion for this business. That's something I can get behind. That's something I can look at and respect. 

But drive and passion doesn't win. I can tell you from experience. Drive and passion will get you NO WHERE without the talent to back it up. It seems both of you have a genuine misunderstanding of the threat I pose to you in this upcoming triangle match. In fact, it seems you've both underestimated me."

Osamu smiles slightly, a rare sight for the man in denim. "Good. I am glad. Because every single man who has ever underestimated me before locking up in the ring with me has fallen to the mat and been counted out to three. Every. Single. One. It's a shame that potentially two of the most talented guys to spring up since my temporary leave of absence will now have to be defeated. All of that momentum you two have built for yourselves? Gone. All of that steam you feel like you have behind you? Wiped out.

The news story on Wednesday, December 13th, will be the resurgence of Osamu Arcichida. It will be how the man who lost it all... comes back to take it back."

Osamu stands up, with the camera zooming out showing his full body and the back drop. "So, Maddox, Charlie -- I hope you really do leave it all on the line, as you said. I hope you do bring everything that you have in your arsenal. Every move, every strategy. Because then there will be no excuses when you both must admit that you lost to the hands of Osamu Arcichida... a NEW ERA... a NEW BEGINNING." 
Post  by Sponsored content

NEO Promoz

Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: NEO Wrestling :: NEO Wrestling :: NEO Promoz-
Jump to: