Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 36 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 36 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 36 NaHnvEN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Abelard Becker
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post July 5th 2017, 8:23 am by Abelard Becker
EXT. - I-84. PORTLAND OREGON

The camera fades in to the wondrous highway. Small and calm, with greenery as far as the eye can see. It is sunset. A sole vehicle races on the highway, a 2017 Tesla Model S. Blinding light reflects off the car thanks to the orange sun as it zooms past a sign saying, "Now entering La Grande".

INT. 2017 TESLA MODEL S

"Famous" by Kanye West is blasting through the radio as Scott continues to bolt down the seemingly desolate highway. Suddenly he starts to slow down and pull over, he throws on his shades and begins to admire the sunset.

Do you like sunsets Ahren? 

Irrelevant question really... consider it rhetorical, I just needed a way to bring it up. The sun is a pretty good representative for us, isn't it? Dawn and dusk, one represents a new beginning, one represents an ending. I'm the sunset. Or at least, I'm perceived to be the sunset. On my last legs, fading and fading and fading until I finally muster up enough courage to call it a career for good and I get swallowed up by the night sky. Then there's you. Fresh and new, with a whole career still ahead of you, free to make of it whatever you want to. I'm not going to lie and say that's inaccurate, I'm not going to try and pretend like so many others who walk back through these doors do, that this isn't my last rodeo, that I still have so much more to offer. I know where I stand; I'm keenly aware of the fact that if I don't deliver on this go-around, then that's it. my career as a professional wrestler is over. I no longer have the luxury of waltzing in and out whenever I please, I've exhausted all of my opportunities, it's do or die for me quite frankly, I'm desperate. 

Surprisingly, I'm... okay with that. 

I never thought I would be, mostly because I never thought I'd end up in a position like this, but here I am... this is my reality, and it doesn't bother me. I don't know how much time is left before my sun finally sets. It could be a month, it could be a year, or I could fall beneath the clouds tomorrow. I guess the decision is partly up to me, as long as my body is willing I can drag this sunset on for however long I want to. It's a good feeling being able to be completely honest with yourself... you don't feel as if you're being weighted down with anything, there's no burden, you feel completely free, light as a feather, almost euphoric in a way. Everything is so much more vibrant, colors are brighter, sounds are more clear... you actually feel like you're in control of your thoughts and emotions and maybe I'm crazy, but I think it gives you a sixth sense... an innate ability to see through the bullshit of others.

This point you keep trying to drive home, that you're the best... why do you feel the need to CONSTANTLY do that?

You don't do it by the day, or by the hour, or even by the minute, it's constant. Every corner you turn there's Ahren Fournier there to remind you that he's the GOAT. It's insufferably annoying. Mostly because of the fact that it isn't true, at all. If there was any truth to your claim, you wouldn't feel the need restate it over and over and over again. Being the GOAT is not a status that you proclaim yourself, it's one that's given to you. And it's not based off just your talent or in-ring ability, it's a combination of a bunch of tiny factors that all roll into one. A lot of factors which you don't possess, factors which you can't possess because you haven't been in EAW long enough. When I said I needed more than a Hardcore Championship reign from you, it wasn't some half-hearted insult that I was throwing at you to try and get under your skin, it was facts. That's all you have, that's all you've done, that's your only accomplishment... I'm not trying to diminish the achievement but does that one achievement make a GOAT? Absolutely not.

And... maybe I'm giving you too much credit here, but I think you know that.

I don't take you for a stupid man, Ahren. Surely you can't believe some of the stuff that spews out of your mouth. Self confidence is one thing, but you've completely jumped the line between that and full on narcissism. And again, it may be that my belief in you is too high but I really can't believe that you're doing that while being so oblivious to what the truth really is. Maybe it's all for show. Maybe you don't believe any of it and only say it to cover up a lack of self worth. And that assertion isn't baseless, I have evidence to back it up.

The last time we spoke, you closed out your statement with the generic, "Alright, let's wrap this up!" words. The subtle and easy to ignore words that don't offer much of anything other than a place to stop. But for once I decided to pay attention and in that final sentence or two you let something slip. Now, I don't want any accusations so I'll replay the clip for you and take the exact quote.

Scott takes the phone out of the large cupholder and begins typing. He holds out the phone to show that it's clearly a video of Ahren Fournier. He scrolls to the end of the clip.

"I know I'm the best of the best, and I will prove that, starting with you Scoot."

That there Ahren is what we call a contradiction. The best doesn't have to prove anything to anyone... the best is THE BEST. The best sits atop the EAW mountain and takes on challengers who try to prove their worth to HIM. But here you are, trying to prove you're the best, not just to me... but to seemingly everybody. That shows either that what you say is nothing more than a hollow attempt at peacocking, that you have inadequacies that you're trying to cover up... or you really have no grasp on what you're saying. Either way it proves that you're lying, you know you're not who you claim to be. And the worst thing you can be in life, is not honest with yourself.

Scott replays the clip one more time before shaking his head in disappointment. He sets his phone back down in the cuphholder and looks over his shoulder before turning the radio back up and pulling back onto the highway.

Bam bam, 'ey 'ey 'ey
Bam bam bam, bam bam dilla
Bam bam 'ey 'ey 'ey
What a bam bam, bam bam dilla
Anthony Leonhart
Post July 5th 2017, 7:52 am by Anthony Leonhart
ANTHONY LEONHART // Harmony Against Disharmony
Sunday Night Voltage – 07/09/2017 vs. JD Damon

EAW Promoz! - Page 36 1497695239-tumblr-oprod6junn1ucav7no2-500

----------------------------

[Anthony Leonhart is standing on a mountain near the training temple with Mao Ichimichi near him with some stuff to do on her cellphone. He came back from the EAW Draft show who was on Showdown where he learned about him being now drafted to Voltage, under the guidance of Mao Ichimichi, he begins his legacy in the Voltage roster beginning by facing J.D Damon.]

----------------------------------

EAW Promoz! - Page 36 1499089546-vzmsmp

Anthony   Leonhart

Voltage, my new home for the 11th season of Elite Answers Wrestling, seems pretty cool especially when you see who's my first opponent for my Voltage debuts, someone who can be my nemesis in the world. I'm the harmony, he's the disarmony. He's flashy and flamboyant and get lost in his thoughts due to due too many « baybay » stuff, I'm in contrario focused and calm on what movements I make and my agent, Mao Ichimichi will prove it soon. But don't talk about me, let's talk about JD Damon because he's one that I'm gonna face.
JD Damon, you think you can come back like that and gain back this fame you acquired over the seasons here in EAW, but don't you think people don't care about you. They play their game, not yours. You think you can handle the situation by sending some repartees with some baybay inside to make you, a cool dude. 1998 is over Damon, this is 2017 and a new generation has enough of people saying baybay. If you think you can troll them, watch out because soon or later, they will hijack your matches with some chants.

You think you're a cool guy because you've been successful before and you think it goes on even after you leave our structure, it's not because you've been a champion here, you can afford the same things as before. You think you're getting into the idea that you have to start all over again from the beginning, that there is no pass for championship matches as you implicitly suggest. And if you were really a god of war, as you claim to be, why was not your return as triumphant as the latter ? Can you tell me, JD Damon?

As I've been told in my history classes, a god of war imposes his mark on his territory even on his return to an ancient land, right? I'm on the territory of Voltage, right ? And I do not see your brand or kinda of mark here so it must mean you're too lazy to get it back. And I will prove to you that a soldier who advocates inner peace may as well succeed in climbing the ladder, with respect and honor, as a ultra lazy god of war, and who thinks himself cool, above the rules just because that he was once at the top and no longer wants to come down from his bubble but I remind you of JD Damon that every bubble can be pierced.

[Anthony Leonhart breathes and try to find inner peace as JD Damon's actions of laziness irritates him and goes to a watering point to cool off, calm down while being in sight of Mao Ichimichi who looks at him from far, just lifting her head a few seconds from her phone before she plunges back into her businesses. And Anthony Leonhart returns where he was.]

Voltage is the land of opportunity, right ? And the opportunity that I was given this week because we are together in the same roster, is to show you my friend that violence and terror are not the only ways to be respected .. .
And you seem to have forgotten so for you, I'll show you that being in harmony can be beneficial and can be as effective or more effective than testing your bad mobster B TV Shows. Prepare your cool attitude because I'm not going to make a gift for my arrival at Voltage, far from it. I'm going to attack this season in a nice way. That's all I can tell you, for now.

See you later.
Jon McAdams
Post July 5th 2017, 5:06 am by Jon McAdams
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Crusad15

McAdams slides into the ring and hits the ropes, bouncing against them back and forth a few times before sliding out and doing push ups. He then slides back in and runs against the ropes again and pops out the other side, doing the same. He rolls into the ring and leaps onto the second rope and springboards off of it and lands onto his feet before dropping down and doing some burpees. He then stops and hits his timer before sliding out of the ring and grabbing some water and drinking it.

“I am not an old city, or a people who’ve lived out their days and fell into ruin, I am not here as a great empire already built, but one that is rising. As with anything that is built and created, the day will come that it will be torn asunder and destroyed. There will be a time when Kings rule and Champions are crowned and then there will be a time when their great kingdoms are ruined and the gold has been taken from the ones who earned it. There is no wooden town to be laid to waste by a small forest fire, but the foundations created of steel and stone that would not be so easily brought to it’s knees. You’re fooling yourself into believing that I am so easily conquered, that my undefeated streak will be so quickly smashed by you, because humanity has fallen. The silliest part is how often you seem to forget your own humanity and how prone to failure you are. What evil have I done that you have not? How can you compare your sins to mine and justify yourself? You speak of a glorious reign, one that has been at the tip of your tongue every time you open your mouth ever since you arrived on Voltage yet so far it has not been fruitful and that is a fact. I am sure someday, your brutish strength and your aggressiveness may prove profitable, and you may see what you proclaim as everything you ever wanted but I promise you, like every person who steps up to me, and every person who's ever dared to dream as big as you are, it will most certainly not be eternal. It will be like a flash of glory that will end in a burning spiral into oblivion as you get lost in your delusions and madness and confusion as to why things still don’t look the way they should.

I comprehend every word you say. You are clearer than daylight but not nearly as bright. I know you grow after every loss, I hope you do, I hope that you aren’t just trying the same things over and over again, even if you do say the same things over and over again. But your pace is so much slower, just like you are in the ring, and on the microphone, the endless droning, the way you swing yourself about like an unbalanced ogre in the ring, you fight slow, you speak slow, and you learn slow. While you take your time, losing over and over again, getting to these really nice spots because of your size and strength only to be another monster for others to overcome, I take my losses and used them to sling shot me into greatness. Yes, we both learn, but only one of us actually knows how to capitalize on that and turn it into gold. And despite what you think, Gold is everything and your god has proven to be nothing, and so long as you cling to your archaic apocalyptic lord, you will never be able to outgrow me. But I agree, it’s been so long since you and I have really fought.

For the first time truly, Sovereign Jon McAdams, undefeated against eight other individuals in singles matches, a man who went from being a survivor to the system that runs this place, will take on Solomon Caine, the monster of the Sanitorium, a creature who believes he is at his absolute best. What a fight that will be, however, I am stumped by what you are saying here. Confused at this point, because while I do bring up your immense failure at Pain for Pride, I am more concerned with why you believe you let me capture that hardcore title. No one is going to believe that you lost on purpose just so I can capture it, but the more likely story is that you failed to capture it and I capitalized on that failure. But fear not, even though you could never beat Drastik, even if you had, the outcome would have been the same. You lying on your back with me standing over you holding the title. All that being said, the same instance comes here. You aim for the top, you want to gold that grants you power and authority and this is where everything falls apart.

Champions come and go, nothing is eternal. The Interwire title is prestige, it is earmarking the future of the business absolutely but in no way will you claim Voltage with simply gold. Yes, I used money as the tool to get me here but it has been cunning, and skill that has shot me further and farther. It is not the guidance of dead gods that has put me in a place of power and position. I am becoming the system, I am Sovereign, not because I captured a title, but because I have captured this company. This brand, and my grip is only tightening as I rise. The Interwire Title, the gold I seek, is a means to an end, but I would be crazy to believe that it would bring the earth to tears should I capture it or Voltage, but I’ll be damned if I let Solomon Caine, the man who can’t keep his promises, defeat me in this tournament.

You have been crushed as many times as you have crushed others,and it’s an impressive list. But it’s an inconsistent one. It’d be one thing if this were something that happened all in one month, that this was something that was a constant in your career. Just a career of dominance. But it hasn’t been and that’s the problem, isn’t it? People watch Sovereign have a match, and know that there is a high chance he’s going to walk out the winner. People watch Solomon Caine and think, man, that guy should win, but I really don’t know if he can. And I know you don’t care what people think of you, but perhaps that is a symptom of the problem. Showman was a thorn in the side of Sanitorium because that was part of his job. While I made things work for us in the company, and pushed into the system, he was there to slow you down as much as he could, even if it was only a little bit, it did not matter. I knew my time to deal with all of you would come eventually, but I needed to separate you all first and pick you off one by one. The time is nearing, friend. Run towards the castle and with all your strength you will try your hardest to take the kingdom from me, but you will find
The guards, new and old, they work for me.
The walls. They work for me.
The gate. It works for me.
The lords and ladies.
They are my slaves.

If the gates are wide open for you, it is because I am inviting you in, if the guards do not attack, it is because I commanded them not too, if Lords and ladies do not stand in your way, it is because they know better then to get in mine. The kingdom has let you in at my command, but the problem is, when you enter it, you will be surrounded by everything I have built. Every ring you enter, every locker room, every person you talk too, all of it belongs to me. You are always in enemy territory because every person has a price and Sovereign has the means to pay it. I do not need your pardon, and I do not believe in your millenia of planning. That is foolishness and I won’t hear any more of it. Don’t stand there and try to tell me that you’ve been alive for hundreds of years, who is this for? Is this for the fans? Is this for management? Who are you trying to convince? What kind of powerful being loses over and over again? What kind of powerful being is unable to stay consistent, and how long must you sit in that cocoon and grow out of your flesh before the promises you make are actually kept?

I am not truly these things I said, I am simply speaking metaphorically, I am making the claim to being Sovereign in the face of the things you say, but you might actually believe the garbage that comes out of your mouth. You don’t speak in riddles, but madness.

I am glad you desire to see me destroyed, I am glad you desire to bring in every bit of rage you have, but you should know that when this battle begins, when you find yourself in the ring with Sovereign, your powers, your god, your abilities will be reduced to the truth of what you are. Blood and flesh and bone. And you will be pitted against the greatest man in this tournament and I will bring you down to the floor and crack my knees against your face and collect my victory and be on with my day. You aren’t going to tear me limb from limb, and even if you did manage to beat me, you still would not do those things because your threats are as hollow as the beliefs you based your life around and the Sanitorium that you called family that seems to have all but abandoned you.

You have no real truths to share with me, and no real reason for me to believe them. You threw yourself into a group of outcasts in hopes of finding something in it only to become another dog in their yard. Eclipse never believed in you or the things you said, and it was evident by the way you were used. What power did you draw forth? I have not yet seen it. Some of your opponents haven’t been seen? Most of mine are gone forever and most certainly not a single one of them are on this brand. You are just another name I’m going to add to my list followed by two more until I hold my title.

I know pain. I know pain beyond words. I am reaching a point where I tire of dealing with this the way I have been with you. You think you know pain, I will teach you the pain of humiliation. Real humiliation. You will come here and throw your pain at me, you will use it as a weapon, and I will give you the fuel you need to keep that engine going but it will be at the cost of your success. I am not a child who is afraid of ghost stories, or a fool who is so easily startled. I did not build a business empire by being afraid and the sovereign crusade will not be buried by some crownless king with no estate to rule and nothing to show for it. I am going to bring you to the floor, and make you understand exactly who you are dealing with, by simply beating you. I will cause your knees to buckle. I will snap your head into the canvas, my elbows, my fists, my forehead, and my knees will be the instruments that I use to drop you like an unarmed kid fighting a sniper, you won’t even see me coming because you’ll be so focused keeping your flesh in check when you should be fighting for the gold you apparently seek.

It is time for you to heed my words, Solomon Caine. I am Sovereign, and I grow tired of this. I am going to push you down into the ground and make sure that as I rise, you continue to fall into nothing, and as I capture the Interwire championship, you find yourself at the very bottom. After I beat you, I will put so much distance between us that you will never be able to catch up, no matter how much you grow, you just can’t keep up with me. The Crusade carries on.
showster26
Post July 5th 2017, 4:10 am by showster26
Voltage Promo #4

Wednesday, 1:51 A.M., Seattle, Washington. 

(The scene opens on a pitch black screen. Nothing can be seen, but in the Distance, the echoing of footsteps can be heard.  A faint glow hangs in the distance, Illuminating the old, decrepit, structures made of rotting  wood, and bricks made loose from the passing years. The footsteps grow louder, the light grows larger. It stops just a stone’s throw away. The noise of footsteps are replaced by a something metal scratching, and carving at the wood.  The noise stops. After a long, silent moment, The camera pushes forward, dimly Making out a pair of legs. On a wall next to the glowing lantern’s light, a message carved into the wall reads ‘Buried as before, forevermore.’

The camera starts to pull back, but is swiftly snatched by a hand.  The camera operator struggles to get free, but cannot. Slowly, a face turns towards the camera.  Its bloodshot eyes, and evil scowl unmistakable. This is the being know to the world as Solomon Caine.)

Look at all that surrounds you. See that once these catacombs were a city. It's people never once feared what might come of them. And in a single moment, this land was laid to waste by fire. Now what little that remains of it, sits buried beneath, trampled on by the feet of heathens who neither know, nor care of the destruction that their city was built on top of. How the heathens of this world forget that all they have spent years laboring, and striving over, can be taken away in but a heartbeat. How they cast off history and fool themselves into believing they are safe in their high towers. They know not that as this city laid in ashes before, so too shall it be again.  For on the day of fire, the flames shall level this entire earth to its foundation!  It shall shall wipe away all of humanity’s deepest and darkest, and long forgotten memories. And once this world has been scraped clean of the scum who walk upon it, and all their evil deeds which have poisoned this earth. Our glorious reign shall rise up, and stand for all of eternity. Not simply because we have merely spoken of it, but because we have made it so thru our strength and will. We shall see this day, for we have been preparing ourself and our flesh to survive the flames that shall eat away at the masses of heathens, and leave them as nothing more than ashes and dust. Same as What lays here now before us. 

Do you comprehend what we say Jon McAdams?  Do you not understand that our destiny is being brought about with every battle. Do you not see how with even a perceived loss, in the end all things align with our will?  Do you not comprehend that with every war we wage, our flesh grows stronger, our imperfections corrected. You should be aware of this for you yourself claim the same against us. You speak of how you've evolved, of how you become more than you once were. We claim the same. With every step we take upon the altar, we shed ourself of the weakness within this flesh. With every wicked wretch we bring to the End of Ages, our strength grows. We both claim to have become so much more than we were when we last met. You claim yourself a sovereign, and we have become one, servant and master made one, that we may become. Let our battle determine who has spoken the truth. Let our war dictate what is, and what is not. 

You speak constantly of Pain For Pride. You speak of us as having failed. You see not that we still breath. That we haves greater opportunity, and a greater glory to capture. You speak of how Drastik ran as a thief in the night.  We thought of the gold he possessed as a trinket then, as we do now. We denied him a good death, and let you be the one who laid him low. You as so many others were a means to an end. And now even he no longer stands in our way.  Let Drastik delude himself into thinking he is safe on Dynasty, and Let Marx have his openweight championship, their time shall come soon enough. But now we set our sights on even greater glory, one that shall bring the filth of this earth to tears. Now is the time when we shall rise up and take Voltage for ourself!  We shall have that golden prize Jon McAdams, regardless of whomever dares to rise up against us. None can stop us now, not you nor any other. And with your sacrifice, with your desolation upon our altar, we shall shatter your pride, and take our next step towards the gold we seek.  The gold that shall grant us power and authority over Voltage. 

Yes we shall crush you, just as we have crushed so many others. Yes, the victories we attained, the ones which you discount.  We stood tall over foolish braggarts who like yourself, tried to belittle us before the masses with words from their evil tongues. We shattered lives like Flex Rockland and Forrest Wolfe who have never been hear from since!  We laid waste to Ahren Fournier for his mockery of us, and while he possessed the Hardcore Championship!  We shattered Zack Crashes mind, and slew the head of the wolvesden Kenny Drake where they we sure their power would never faultier.  We have crushed your ally Showman, For of the two of you, he was always the greater thorn in our side. He was always the one amongst the two of you who caused us the most grief. Now that he is no longer an issue,  Now he is no longer an obstacle, our path towards claiming this kingdom called Voltage is wide open, and ripe for the taking.   His departure from us, is  but another weed rooted out. It is another stumbling block removed from our path.  Cast into the same grave as Zack Crash’s influence, HDRO’s Authority, and DeDeDe’s claim to the Interwire Championship.  

Yes all things are brought about for our benefit. You speak of a grand Design, we have plotted for over a millennia to stand here before you.  You speak of how you can buy the souls of men with the money you flaunt. What influence, or solace, mercy could it buy you against us?!  What should save your crusade, when you are on your knees before our feet?!  What would all the silver and gold you keep stored away do, when we pour down upon you as a flood?  How can it save you from the becoming another brick in all that we are building?  Your money means nothing to us.  It cannot buy you clemency for your reprehensible words, it cannot give you a pardon for your vile deeds, it cannot give you even a single reprieve from all that lies in wait looking to devour you.   

You claim to be our death, yet we are still alive. You claim to be our exhaustion, yet here we are more than ready to meet you blow for blow till the earth no longer stands.  Our loathing of you runs deeper than you could ever comprehend. Our desire to see you destroyed is older than time itself. We shall satisfy our need to see you broken before us. We shall see it done by the strength of our own hand, for it is. It idle threats we speak onto you, but words of warning that you might come to your senses.  Should you not heed them, do not weep as a woman would, and cry bitterly if how were not given proper advisory of all that is coming at week’s end. 

You once again discuss our brethren of the great beast called Sanitorium. You think we should falter without them. Know that  We stand alone against you McAdams, has your endless rambling twisted your thinking?!  Why should  we need any other to defeat you Jon McAdams? We needed no aid in beating you before. We needed neither assistance nor distraction to bring you to the End Of Ages!  we need not our brethren of the great beast, to tear you limb from body, to spill your blood that it may flood the streets, we need not any ally to conquer you McAdams, nor shall we ever. 

You ask us to share truth with you. Come close that we might share them with you. Come that you may see, and not just hear, all that lays secret. See for yourself the power that goes far deeper than the words we speak, the drive that carries us to where we must conquer our next challenge. Open your eyes Jon McAdams, and we shall reveal our truth. As unpleasant as it may be to your eyes, as horrible as it may ring in your ear, we shall show you all, if you would only allow yourself to see. 

Cast off this foolishness, turn away from the crusade of wickedness that you has you blinded to all that surrounds you. Break free of the bondage this world has cast upon you since birth, the chains that forever hold you in the dungeon, the pit that drags you down as quicksand. 

Do so swiftly for you are about to share in the Lao our flesh has felt. He pain that Target Smiles, inflicted upon us. The Pain that our flesh felt long ago As it saw ghastly horrors. It saw the flames crawling up its body, it witnessed all whom he surrounded himself with, begging him death. The Pain that kept this flesh awake at nought, the Pain that only we could ever soothe.  We a bringing forth that pain from deep within us.  And we are giving it to you at the chosen hour.  We are showing you what true misery, and fear, and terror look like. We shall show you first hand all these thing which shall haunt your every dream, and break you down to tears with every breath you draw.  We are coming to show you the darkness that beats inside you, buried beneath the mountain of hubris that stands within your black heart!  We are coming this Sunday to let all whom dare to quest for the Interwire Championship, know to abandon all hope as they stand eye to eye with ourself. 

We shall sacrifice you to make us whole, and in doing so, make us worthy of the gold once held by a god. We shall have it Jon McAdams. We shall have it regardless of whom should be placed in front of us, for voltage seeks one to rule over it. For one to take it by the throats with an iron fist. And we shall be the one to do exactly  that!   Our time draws near Jon McAdams, our paths cross at week’s end. For your sake, we hope you can understand the simple terms which we have stated. 

Hear our words and hear them well, for in due time, they shall be so!”

(Caine releases his grasp of the camera, almost shoving it's operator to the ground.  Can stares at the message engraved on the wood, and stabs his pocket knife into the wood, acting as an exclamation to all that was said.)

The End. 
Mstislav
Post July 5th 2017, 2:14 am by Mstislav
Let me get this one thing clear. I went through hell, I went through hell and back and brought the house down at Pain For Pride. Me and Nas, we nearly killed ourselves there, and we still got back up to enjoy the fucking applause of the biggest crowd at the biggest stage of them all. Yes that’s right. I’m not wrong about it one bit, I just like saying that. Because it’s funny because no matter how I say it, no matter what emphasis I put on, no matter anything, it is still true. And you know they say the truth would set you free but really all it has done for me was put me in a loop. A loop of my own excellence, a loop of a design of greatness, and yet a loop of my own failure. While I have buried the hatchet with Nas, that doesn’t take away from the fact that he won, and I lost. I lost to the man I’ve said so many times I was better than, I’ve lost to the man that I’ve been told couldn’t hold a candle to my name. I lost, and there’s nothing changing that. Is what I would say if I was a lesser man. Because guess what I am glad the man beat me. It was what he wanted, he wanted to prove that he was the best, he wanted to prove that he could do it, but in fact he proved that he need to get over his crutch. Shit leading up to it I told the world that he could do it if he didn’t dwell in the past. That’s what he did in our past matches, and that’s why he failed. He dwelled on the past and this time he looked toward his future. And now I must look toward mine.

Because guess what, your royal Highness is back on Voltage. He’s back and he’s better than ever and he is ready to make you his subject again. And you know what, rather sooner than later am I right. Because even though I am coming off a loss that nearly broke my back, I am in a great mood. No a damn Fine Mood, because nothing can change my mind, my reasons, or my conviction. Nothing in this world. And to show I mean something, I’ve asked for a match, and the powers at be, Thanks Kenny, I’ve gotten my match. The only thing I am disappointed about is the fact that I am facing a man that I’ve not only faced before many, numerous, down right every time on Dynasty, but I’ve also beaten in almost every encounter. Hell this man was a bane in my side before Nas even decided he wanted to be important. That’s right I’m talking about the lovable goon TLA. Now I’m not mad that I’m facing TLA, I’m just mad that out of everyone you decided to pick to face him it wasn’t a new face. I mean I know y’all got some new people for him to face, y’all got some new fresh talent, Hell y’all got Moongoose, and you aren’t letting a good exhibition between those two. Hell I wanted to face someone new too, like Jamie O’Hara maybe show the bald headed piece of excrement who the real king is around here. But hey I get it, you wanted someone with history with me, someone who could bring classic after classic no matter who was in the ring with, no matter what. And you also wanted this person to be charismatic as well. And you know what no matter what I say about TLA, he has all of that, all that shit that makes a person a great superstar here in EAW. So salute to you.

But wait why is Cameron here on commentary. Because just like Trump and Russia, I’m not seeing the collusion with Cam being there. Is it cause deep down we all know Cam wants to hurt me, or deep down we all know Cam wants to be near me. It’s creepy, down right stalkerish, but whatever I can handle this shit. But anyway I’m getting sidetracked. Let’s get back to my man TLA. Dynasty finally let you go man, I can’t believe it, you finally getting your worth. I mean shit man they were really shitty to you there, I know because I was there with you. And I’ll be honest when I left I didn’t look back, so I’m not sure how bad it was there for you, but know this. Voltage welcomes you and the Poon Palace, because we know how well to treat you and your visage. I know it seems I’m kissing your ass right now, but that’s because of one thing bro. You get me. You get my fucking philosophy about this whole schtick. Like you said you expressed our past, you expressed how many times I beat you, and you know it didn’t faze you one bit. You looked at it and look at it, and threw it behind you because it doesn’t matter. That’s the one thing I’ve been looking for in a competitor. Someone not bound by their past, someone not bound by their losses or failures, and man that just makes me fucking excited for this.

Because Voltage is the fucking land of opportunity and who else to take advantage of that than you TLA, however as much love as I’m showing you right now, you need to know I’m still going to beat you. While yes you do have some influence, hell you had our now chairman DDD running around like crazy cause you had some backpage bitches. Hell you could take advantage of everything right now, and become champion. But you mustn’t forget that I am here. That I am here trying to get a title. Because ever since I came back I have missed every fucking opportunity, and I’m not letting that slip by me again. So TLA while I am glad to have someone to call a comrade you need to know that, the first chance I get in our match, I’m stomping your fucking skull in. Because while I haven’t seen you fight in a while, if you are anything like you were back then, then I still got your number. No amount of years inbetween can change that, because all you have to do is act the same once, and oh I got you down pat. Down to a T, not a line left and then I’ll hand you a L, and once the ref hits the mat you’ll know I was handed A victory. Because this is the King’s Court now TLA, the Palace is your home but welcome back to Malice in the Palace 2, EAW Edition. Voltage welcomes you holmes, but not before I give you a all in good conscience ass kicking. See you soon TLA.  
Rex32
Post July 5th 2017, 1:00 am by Rex32
It's what's still unwritten that makes the future worth the wait.

It's what's still unwritten that makes the future worth fighting for.

The unknown...that leap of faith.

Playing the waiting game, it’s always, essentially, been about how long fate should choose through non-consequential means that the supposed right of passing a metaphorical torch to run with should be. Patience. Waiting to become something else, waiting to be that skipper I always feel I'm on the verge of becoming, waiting for that moment I know I will inevitably have. In my head, I am always one step away. I’m patient though, willing to bide my time until I can become the more elite version of myself, the one my mind can see so clearly. In this Elite version of who I am now, it's kind of likened to, let's say the post-college “adult” version that was always looming in front of me, smarter, stronger, more organized than at any other point in my career. However, that's all forthcoming at this time. I've waited this long, I've gotten this far. As I look back and reflect on my experiences from time to time, I can see that all that, while difficult in many ways for someone like myself that allowed all the calamity of my humble beginnings to foreshadow my bottled up potential waiting to be unleashed, that was all pretty much the serene part of it. It's all been merely a beginning. Not the middle, not the end. There's no conclusion in sight. There's still that foundation I'm building, laying brick upon brick from each of my experiences, ones that have been preparing me each new “Big Moment”. This coming Showdown is what I consider my next "Big Moment" to shine, and once again remind the EAW Universe what these experiences have done for me in that ring. Life is a collection of a million, billion moments, tiny little moments and choices, like a handful of luminous, glowing pearl. It takes so much time, and so much work, and those beads and moments are so small, and so much less fabulous and dramatic than the movies. But this is what I’m finding, in glimpses and flashes: that there is more. There is more, and the best is still to come. This coming Saturday in the present, I take yet another step in that direction toward that still unwritten future. The hype that was starting build up around the National Elite title belt that I held proudly for four months leading into Pain For Pride, it put me in an unconventional position, for myself, as being what you are to me, Devan, and to be honest each new experience was becoming that next "Big Moment". There wasn't a moment where I took my standing or status for granted, and I lived in each moment as if it were my last. That's what this week is for me, Devan, even if you can't find that same motivation within you. If I can't bring it out of you this week, at least I'll still walk away having shown the rest of the Showdown roster what it's going to take to turn back this elitist when he's at his driven and motivated best. 

The things that you've been able to do from the moment that you first made it into this company, from being the understudy to legendary renowned figures, to the constant battles that helped you evolve in both your growth and maturity that lead to the many accolades and accomplishments, and the eventually reaching the pinnacle of greatness here, not to mention the Hall of Fame. Devan it's what you've done, the mark you've made here, the foundation you've laid that makes a lot of what I said the last time validated. Like I’ve said though, we're at different points in our respective careers, so our motivation for a match such as this is different. You won't make it easy, something you've admitted in the past to me, and so it's something I already come to expect without reminder of what lengths I'll have to go in defeating someone of your caliber again. You're a stepping stone to me, as has been the case with anyone else that gamely stepped up to impose their will against yours, that was on the rise in Elite Answers Wrestling. It's not been all about accolades, or the accomplishments, because those don't tell the whole story in my eyes. See, for me it's everything that you fought through that lead you to those accolades and accomplishments that stand out to me when it comes to you and guys like you that put everything they could into reaching their endgames. Don't get me wrong, Devan, ultimately you decide as we all do when our endgame is in this sport, or any endeavor for that matter. Nobody can make that decision for you, but I have more to prove than you, I'm more motivated to succeed this week than you. Once again I simply want it more. I'm going out there all the time in an effort to better myself. I don't believe at this point you need to, and I can't see any logic of reasoning that you could bring to light that would be convincing enough for me to take you at your word. Devan, I'm not going to play the cynic here with you, I've got too much respect for what you've managed to do, and the profound impact you've had on this company as a whole. I don't need to try and tear down your approach, your philosophy to beat you. We're past all that now. We're different, and when two are more so different then similar, all that's pretty much left is to fight it out in the true test of who wants it more. The war of attrition. You are known for putting everyone you come up against through a trial, but that's right up my alley, because it's been all these trials that have made me. It's not about the trial itself though, Devan, it's how we react to it all in the end, and this match coming up will be based upon that with each wild exchange in this trial will signal the ending that gets closer and closer with each. The unwritten story continues, the next chapter, and I'm more than looking forward to it.

I said it while back, last season. I don't want whatever I want. I want the path to be difficult, filled with nonstop roadblocks, because the easier it is the less I would learn. Nothing is going to be perfect, and I fully understand that some days are simply going to be as mentally draining as much as they will be physically. Through all the disasters, all the setbacks, lie more opportunities. I've been able to bounce back from each of my defeats to become something better and more each time, and that's in part how I want my legacy to be remembered here when I do decide to hang up these pair of boots. You can scoff at it all, brand it, deconstruct it, repossess it however you please, but just remember, I'm the author of this story, and this is a story that is far and a long ways away from being written in it's entirety, and so it will continue to be written. Believe in that.
The Mexican Samurai
Post July 4th 2017, 11:04 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty IV

I revel in the fact that you had to look up an American dictionary in order to understand what “Vanilla” meant as a slang term, it’s those simple moments where I can say that I one upped you, even if you are a little shy to admit it. If you had a dictionary and thesaurus like I did, then maybe you would be able to differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack instead of relying on an aura of destruction that really isn’t there. It was fate, it was destiny that we would come to face each other during your first appearance in Elite Answers Wrestling, considering it’s my first time being back under the judgmental eyes of those who I tried to forget about. If this was any other time then maybe we could have been tag team partners and laid destruction upon the rest of the division in wake. We do share a lot of similarities but I do apologize, I must go as a solo act because I want to kill you and gut you in your sleep in order to eat your internal organs like a modern-day Jeffrey Dahmer.

As of this moment I drink another beer with my 5th Soma pill just in hopes that I forget about the rest of the day, and I understand that no other type of wrestler would do this. They would be studiously training for the upcoming matchup by studying tape, spending time in the ring and dissecting their foe’s training tape in order to defeat their opponent on Friday night. This just goes to show how much of a fuck I can give about you, because I’d rather down these soma pills in order to forget about the day rather than spend an ounce of energy in trying to strategize against you. I don’t have any pride in myself, but I don’t need pride in order to defeat a man like you because removing a speck from the bottom of my boot is nothing more than simply flicking you off.

I know that my words are starting to get to you, even if you don’t want to listen. I threw a Hiroshima style bomb on your xenophobic country, and as much as you want to pretend that it fell on deaf ears it would be nothing more than a child plugging away to avoid the horrible truth. You are child wearing their father’s shoes, these shoes are too big to fit now but maybe in a couple of years you’ll be able to get away with wearing them. I’ve sacrificed myself to get to the level of champion here, which is something that you have yet to understand, boy.  You can accuse me of trying to play to my accomplishments  but you’ll come to the terms that every accomplish that you earn is through sacrificing your body and mind. You have to fight tooth and nail to earn a championship here in Elite Answers Wrestling because nothing is given to you, and it sure as hell isn’t for anyone that can’t cut the mustard of having a mediocre personality. I’m just trying to give advice but if you want to sell it as a delusion then that’s all up to you but don’t come whining the moment when no one gives a fuck who you are.

Someday you’ll learn the true craft of professional wrestling and what it truly means to fight dirty, as much as you want to believe that things such as looks, race and  personality aren’t a part of things that can be attacked…. You are dead wrong. Every single sliver of being is a focal point of argument and it’s something that I’ll leach onto and never let go, you’ve already displayed your weaknesses to me and it’s simply an act of perseverance. How long can you survive until you eventually fall? My guess is that it won’t take very long because as you sit and plunder your next moved, I’m already far ahead of the curve and planning my next steps in order to bring my negativity towards those that step into the ring with myself. I’m flattered that you would pretend to be something that you are not, but you have to realize that I’m better than you at all facets of the game including this whole wanting to go out and terrorize thing. For a man that doesn’t speak much, it seems as though you don’t want to “shut the fuck up” the moment I have something to say. I’ll wait for  your reply but every line you say is nothing but a contradiction to the person you said you were on your roster profile.
Revy
Post July 4th 2017, 8:14 pm by Revy
My Friend of Misery

Oh Honey, You misunderstood. I didn’t say you were a joke because you lost a title match. I’m saying you are a joke because of how you are handling it. Because you see, sometimes, misery isn’t as hilarious as you think when someone actually does take the loss and moves on like you’ve claimed you have. But once again, look at you, trying to put on a tough act and face, when the truth be told, your so damn sensitive, I should wrap you in bubble wrap because I’m afraid I’ll drop you’re fragile little ass in the ring and I’ll end up having to call the medic for a tissue. See, I made a joke about myself there because of my lack of experience, which ironically, with how women here boast about how dangerous they are because of good they are, I’m just as dangerous for “not knowing what I’m doing.”

But trust me, Cailin. You haven’t moved on. You haven’t even taken a single step forward, and you beating me to a pulp won’t be any more than just a setback about how truly bitter you’ve become, and once again, all the irony comes from the fact that the angrier and aggressive you’ve become, the more entertainment I get out of it. So if you are starting to get annoyed, it really just means I’m pulling the right little strings to make little Cailin Dillon dance. Your success fuels my entertainment, and I like that “winning is what’s fun for me” mentality, because of it really just sets yourself up for failure, and I just love that. You see, it’s like the circle of life  is almost complete, where you want to win, you win, you build yourself up, then you lose, I laugh, it doesn’t end. But you see, why just set back and watch the car wreck happen, when you can be the agent of chaos yourself and be responsible for a lot of it. Though sure, not today, but someday, Hell Yeah.

You call this match a trap for me. I call it a learning experience. After all, you have to get to know your enemy, and the best way to do that is fist to fist. Hell fist to face, kick to face. Whatever it may be. Just as I will know more about you, Cailin, prepare to know more about me. You’re going to feel it, and sooner or later, we’ll meet full circle and you’ll know me more. And before you know it, the long con has been played, and everything comes to full fruition when I, Revy, beat you and take it all. See, I don’t need to win every match, I just need to win the ones that matter, and that is the great big lesson that I can bestow upon you today. Because as a person that drinks a lot, and I mean a lot! Ignoring your problems doesn’t make it go away. Sometimes, moving on isn’t the answer, and that’s really just when you need to take action by force, yet here you are, letting the next girl in line get a shot at what was “your title,” and The Coven is still running around and doing whatever fuckery they want. Wow, someone went from cool tough girl from Texas to a total bitch in a span of, how long was that match at Pain For Pride X? It doesn’t matter. The damage has been done and it still shows. And here you are settling with “let it heal.” I’m right here, watching the tv, saying “What the fuck is this shit?” Cailin, go get your revenge. Wreck shit up. Entertain me! Go do that winning shit you boast so well, and I gotta say, I’m so disappointed. So instead of asking “What is Cailin going to do next?” We all can’t help but wonder now, “What the hell happened to you that left you in such an insecure state?”

Did the Coven find your little trigger word?  Was it “loser?” Was it “easy?” Was it “the perfect victim?” Which of these best describe you last weekend that made it so that because you lost the way you did and had no more will to fight that you let the Coven do whatever the hell it is they did. I gots to know! And sure, you’re going to come out here and say it’s none of my business, but you know something? It will when it’s enough to justify your initial aggression towards me and sooner or later, the Coven will let us know, and once again, I’m just going to be laughing my ass off with a drink in one hand and smokes in the other. But since you aren’t telling or doing a damn thing about it, I suppose I can start a count down to Cailin Dillon’s little mental breakdown, and for I know, it might happen this week, and instead of wallowing in what could be potentially the biggest asskicking of my life, I’ll be laughing and say, “hey, it’s me!”

Call me a Masochist. Call me a Sadist. I’m one messed up case, but atleast I can admit it, but you aren’t that far different from that either. To quote the Joker, “All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy.” Man, Woman it makes no difference. It all applies, and at this point, all you are really telling me is, “Welcome to my descent to madness!” And me, always looking for cheap thrills and fun, you better believe it I want in and I’m just honored to get the first experience. Did you think I was just going to run away? Bitch, I’m from Texas too, we were born and raised to never run away from out problems, and yet here you are running from yours and just like that, I’m sad. But at the same times, happy because you’re sad, because after all, Revy can always see the silver linings in life. Maybe I’m conflicted, maybe I don’t make any sense, but to be fair, a lot of what you are doing doesn’t either. Why aren’t you doing a damn thing about the Coven? Afraid of the numbers? Unable to recoup and plan anything? Stockholm Syndrome and maybe you’re afraid you liked it? Don’t get me wrong, I get that fetish. But how can someone that is once so focused be so lost. Allow me to show you the way to where you need to go. Don’t pretend it doesn’t bother you. Let it consume you. Let it all out, because no matter how much you hurt me, I can take it. Tough isn’t defined by how many wins you have, its about each attempt you take and how well you handle the loss, because glass cannons like you are all offense and style, but can’t take hit to that glass jaw of yours. No, I mean that physically, because I saw your match, you can take a punch and I like that, but mentally, you’re about as sensitive as girls get.

Everyone here is going to claim they have thick skin, but this is exactly why I love this industry. People do amazing shit over so little, from simply being called a bitch all the way to being abducted, such as yourself. But I really can’t help but sit back and just think, wow, you have nothing to say or do about what happened? Ok, Hold a grudge, but go ahead and let the people that wronged you get away with what they are doing. But please, please do not disappoint me this week. I want you at your best, and I’m worried you are going to get sloppy and that might actually raise the question of, “Can Revy beat Cailin Dillon?” Yeah, but I won’t feel anything from it, because beating Cailin Dillon at her worse is no better than losing a title match, and more shameful than losing to Cailin Dillon at her best. So Cailin Dillon, can I be expecting you at your best or am I going to get the little bitch we’ve been seeing? Well, only time can tell I suppose, but let’s not let that spoil the fun. Just because you aren’t on board, it doesn’t mean I can’t get this party started, and you want to know something, Cailin. I think I figured it out. I think I got it. I think I know what words will trigger you.

Pain for Pride X!

Pain for Pride X!

Pain for Pride X!

And hey, I might just get these chants rolling during our match with the crowd. So let’s change the question. Will the fans be respectful to Cailin Dillon’s wishes and move on, or will they join in the chant and ask for answers from you because that’s really how ruthless and despicable human beings are? We don’t care for your privacy, in fact, it’s very selfish of you to keep it to yourself. For all we know, your story could prevent another kidnapping. For all we know, people may like to hear what it’s liked to lose at Pain for Pride X. For me, it was eh, but it was a pre-show, so whatever. But who am I kidding, I’m not asking for those reasons. All I want to know is what they did to you and nothing more. You won’t get sympathy from me. I won’t give you a hug or tell you things will be ok, because I know what’s really what you are trying to avoid. But until we learn the truth….

Pain…..for Pride…… X!
J-Dynasty 2?
Post July 4th 2017, 8:10 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown, on the day celebrating the Independence of the flagship country in the world, sweet America land of the free, I’m here to tell you I’m bringing the flagship championship BACK to the flagship brand! That’s right people, if you haven’t heard it yet from the draft, Tiberius IV is coming home!

Now apparently, I was on Voltage for too long, I’ve already got broads like Stark planting fists to their hips, doing the neck rotation, and giving me the business with all types of sass for how I was absent. Man was about to start snapping his fingers at me if he went on for just little longer. You know how it is, people get real uptight when Daddy was away for too long and they had to do just about anything without him, even if daddy was bringing home the bacon…even if I was restoring balance to Showdown by bringing back the World Championship that Showdown first began with in it’s inception. Apparently Stark was holding down the fort, a real surprise to me considering I thought Lannister was the champ, but I don’t give a damn about what was going down when Showdown had to settle for less with me off it and missing its true championship. Can you blame me? Would you give a damn about what’s going on in America during a time without The Star-Spangled Banner, the President, our guns, our flag, our life, our liberty, and our pursuit of happiness?! I didn’t think so. At the very least, you’d expect a hero’s welcome for the man who brings it all back! The king of thieves stole back the national treasure of Showdown held hostage on Voltage! Right now, I should be hearing songs about my caper while the entire Empire roster shows up to massage my shoulders and feet. I was like Jefferson in France making sure the revolution of EAW occurs by removing the last vestige of old in Voltage, I made sure those hall of famers stopped holding their death grip on world titles when I eliminated Drastik. And as soon as the job was over? Well you already know, I told Voltage I had to go, I had to bring this smooth cocoa back to Showdown in our countries’ great New Mexico!

What I get when I come home, instead of my glorious welcome, is you Stark, a man clearly jaded in his view of me because he gave his life for professional wrestling, only to find a younger & handsomer 25 year old man before him already at the pinnacle of it all, while he’s still climbing with no end in sight. It’s not your fault Stark, no need to get cranky, I’m just…you know the words, Citius, Altius, Fortius, Tiberius! Which basically means I just cover more ground than you in the race to supremacy. You should be careful with what you say, former masked crusader, you don’t have REAL heroes like Pizza Boy on this roster anymore to save guys like you. You may be blind, but I hope you ain’t death, listen to me now to know what’s around you! This is my realm! Mine and my King’s Guard’s. How can one not tell the situation without needing it explicitly drawn out? Fool! We control what is said about you, you got Drake commentating every match! We decide if you walk around with a championship, Theron’s got the 24/7 contract to snatch that gold whenever he damn well pleases! And I stand on top of it all, king and world champ! WATCH WHAT YOU SAY! WATCH WHERE YOU LOOK! WATCH HOW YOU BREATHE!  You really wanna land yourself on the wrong side of these forces? You’d best stop kissing up to these fans and start kissing up to the right ring, which is proverbially attached to my hand, before you kiss down face first the ring that is my canvas. You don’t have to throw away your future so recklessly my man, it doesn’t need to come to a point where you get hurt. You can do your little shtick, you can do this whole honourable wrestler thing to continue the dream you had of being an upstanding hero, you can hold your head up high saying you faced Tiberius head on, hell you can fight forever, but don’t give me any of that shit like you’re speaking to Drastik. Until I start walking around not doing the job, and not caring about shows, I don’t have to hear anything about proving anything. This Pain for Pride won World Championship and this civic crown are all the proof I need!

I neither appreciate nor placate to people who have the game twisted, I need not pen my name on a deed to a kingdom with my name already on it, no more than America needs to place itself as a superpower. These things are already established, our task is to simply regulate!
Amani
Post July 4th 2017, 6:34 pm by Amani
DYNASTY III
"Bitterness is the coward's revenge on the world for having been hurt." 
Zora Neale Hurston

Vanilla.  

You know, I had to look up online what that petty insult you keep directing towards me even meant and I think it's foolish of you to assume that just because I do not dress in vibrant colors, make a fool of myself or use profanity to get my point across, that I am as basic as they come. But what else did I expect from you at this point? Not much. 

You're right about one thing though. You do keep repeating yourself. But not for the reason you believe. You can call me thick-skulled but that's because I don't open my ears for lies. You continue to remind me of your past failures and how much you seemingly regret it all. I've never met a man with such lack of pride as yourself. While you look through your thesaurus for more words to describe your "depression" and other attempted slander, I can only pay attention to you TELLING me how bad of a person you are, how scared you are, and how much you don't like who you have become. You've shown me how weak-minded you are most of all. Nothing you have said this week has even struck a chord inside of me, it all sounds the same. And that's why I can't accept your "Punisher" shtick. It's just not true.

I cannot cite accomplishments in this company like you can but I also cannot say ego drove me to a path where I regret everything I've done nor did it drive me away from a sport I love MULTIPLE times. You are just making this harder for yourself. You didn't want to return but you did it. You didn't want to do this or do that but you still did it. And I can't seem to find a good, authentic reason for you to put yourself through further pain while you claim to want it to stop. Then you admit you are below me. You admit you are no one important, a coward and most of all, a hypocrite, and that a loss to me would bring me down. So why am I even wasting my breath on a waste of organs and bone like you? Such a confused man..

Fighting dirty does not consist of immaturely targeting one's looks and you do not know me well enough to even SPEAK of my "habits and psyche". Insulting my parents' home country and the country that allowed me to be with no real knowledge or experience of it, is not how you get under my skin. Maybe other fragile boys like yourself, but not I. You're not in my head, you aren't on my level, and you're sure as hell not Masaru Kasahara. All of your comments have just been quick assumptions based off of my roster profile and I think that's the saddest thing. You will not truly know of me or my abilities until Friday night. That's when you realize getting into a war of words with myself and underestimating my power based on a social ranking is not only worse than any other mistake you've made in your sad life, but something that could potentially send you running for what I hope is the last time. 
『zakkii』
Post July 4th 2017, 5:48 pm by 『zakkii』
What is a Joshi, anyway? "Joshi" is literally means "Woman". あたしは女子なんだよ。I am doing wrestling for this five years. Even I am not doing this in Japan, I travelled around the world BUT Japan. I am still wrestling, I am a woman wrestler and I am keep trying to build my legacy as the greatest woman wrestler ever. I am still a "Joshi", right? Never actually compete in Japan doesn't actually stop me to be called a "Joshi Pro Wrestler", I think. I only know from some people that Japan look at Pro Wrestling as their other religion. I can feel their passion and the strong sense of competition when I go around some Japanese wrestling circuits. I try to step foot inside one Japanese ring and I can hear them cheering, call my name and treat me like royalty to them. It's always feels good to have those voices chanting your name and I always feel like I'll ever gonna return again soon. But no, I am enjoying my place right now. I am trying to conquer a harsher and crueler world than that so when I come back, whether I am still wrestling again or not, I will give all my knowledges I get throughout the entire world to all of the younger girls who wished to be strong. To every single girls who wants to jump out from ordinary and I would gladly help their dreams to come true. That's how I look at wrestling right now. 

I am a hero to them and what is a hero should do to her believers? I have to keep fighting for them, win for them and being an example to them with everything I get. Did you notice that, Toyama-senshuu? I am on my way to win EVERYTHING that's coming upon my paths and I will fight EVERYONE who's coming against me no matter who they are. A man? A woman? A veteran? A rookie? I don't look a different thing on them, if they are standing on my way, I will fight them. Because I know who I am, I know what to do and I know where I am going.... and that's going straight up to the top. I'm enough choosing the wrong turn at the cross roads and I've had enough to make my believers make false assumptions about me. I will win, I won't waste my time anymore and I will continue my mission to come straight to the top and nobody can even stop me, not even you, Toyama-senshuu! 

You are going to face someone that you never faced before, Toyama-senshuu.... You are not going to face those Japanese wrestlers who only stick to one fighting style that you can understand. You're going to have a hard time fighting me... I am a quick learner and you want to teach me a "Joshi" way that you always proud of? You don't want to wait until I come to you and seek your tutelage. You can show me right here, right now and I can adapt to that quicker than you ever imagine. I don't need any mentors or teachers to improve and enhance my fighting style. This ring is my teacher and you, or every single opponents that I've faced are the subjects of my learning. I've just learned all about Strong Style, Lucha Libre, American Roughneck Style, British Technical Style, all of them in this ring. That makes me strong enough to face you and that is all what I need to knock you down and score a victory for me. I am not Azumi or Hatsukyo-san or that student you always proud of, Cloud Matsuda who only stuck with every single thing you teach them. My wings are wider than them and meeting me inside that ring will be your new experience of things that will ever come to you. Yes, I am not that perfect person who seems to know everything, I never willing to be like that, anyway. If I am already perfect, then what's the point of me learning all of this? I am becoming who I am right now because of my great willingness to learn everything. Everyone wants to reach the greatness and this is the way I make it happen, to stay humble and learn everything. So I can use everything I learn to reach the point of perfection of my life! 

I'm losing no more.... I'm disappointing everyone who trusted me no more. I will face the brand new story with going to the top and face the future lies upon me. And you are just one of them that will make me showing I'm not somebody who can mess around with. I've been surrounding by dark clouds for too damn much and this is the time for the Silver Lining to come out and shine the world bright and breath the new life to everyone. And what better time than now.... it's just you are my first opponent for me to start this step. You planned to win this match but too bad, I'm not giving another defeat to everyone anymore. You are not going to win, even I have to stop being soft and fight with my rather aggressive side in this match, I will do that to win this match and make a better future for me. I am thinking about the people too much until I forget that I have my personal mission. This victory is not just dedicated for those who believe in me, but this one will be for myself, to asserting my place to be a stronger "Joshi" that I ever be. I am the pride of Pro Wrestling, and the pride of Pro Wrestling is me! Prepare for something you never expected to start your retirement tour!
Cailin Dillon
Post July 4th 2017, 5:43 pm by Cailin Dillon
Empire #2

You’re right Becca, you aren’t like most girls around here. But that’s not exactly hard to accomplish either. Most girls around her, especially when they’re new, are going from person to person and either claiming world dominance or sucking them off in order to get ahead of the rest. No, you take a different road altogether. You throw expectations out the window and sum it all up with ‘hey, I’m just trying to have fun.” For me, winning is fun. Firstly though, being in that ring is a blast. And secondly, I don’t go to the ring to lose and get this aw shucks look on my face and say ‘at least I tried.” I think you might have me confused with someone else. I’m only here for one reason, and that’s to beat you. I have said for two years that I don’t care if I’m fighting someone that’s been here for two days or 10 years: I’m going to fight you tooth and nail and do everything it takes to win. Because that’s what is fun to me. And my definition of destruction in that ring doesn’t really have to be taken so literal. I’m only talking about stripping you down to your bare abilities, expose your flaws and drop you on your ass harder than you have been in a long time. You can drink all the whisky you want because I don’t care what you do after the match. I’m just preoccupied with what I’m going to do to you during the match. This isn’t about cleaning up some sort of mess or really enacting some sort of revenge. This is just moving on. I’m not here to punch you. The reason we’re doing this is because this is what we do. We fight. And I fight hard. I will fight harder than you.

I thought I made it kind of clear that we’re moving beyond Pain for Pride. But also clear that I’m out to make sure the world knows for sure that I haven’t lose a step. I don’t think there’s any kind of question that I haven’t lost a step, but I love the chance to prove it, too. I can’t really explain what happened after the match. Maybe I was just tired and they were carrying me to the back? Obviously I’m being sarcastic, but let’s just be honest here. I’m not the girls that used to pick on you. I exceed them in every single way. I’m much, much worse than them and I will reduce you to a crying little bitch in that ring if that’s what you need. I just find myself laughing at your very sad attempts to be a professional wrestler. The way you tear yourself down so hard is basically your defining trait. You don’t want to be fodder for anger? Well too damn bad. If I want to be angry and beat the hell out of you, it’s what I’m going to do. My disappointment is over. You can’t dwell in the past. Like you worked too hard to get past the demons of high school, I worked even harder to get to this point. And being at this point doesn’t involve pouting over losses. Go ahead and prepare yourself to accept this loss. I’ll have plenty of fun delivering it to you. Don’t worry about my past, just my present. Don’t worry, I won’t really end you. I’m just gonna beat the hell out of you. Here’s the thing you just have to know. I don’t see you as the weakest link. I don’t even see you as weak or fragile because that’s the worst mistake in the world for any wrestler to make. You’re just the next target they’re putting in the ring for me. It wouldn’t matter if it was Revy or Cameron or anyone in between, I’m coming into this match with purpose just like I do with any other and I’m going to absolutely leave this match with another win. And it will be fun. At some point, you’ll find your purpose. I’ve never been the most talented woman here, but I’ve always been the most determined fighter and the hardest worker. That won’t end after a loss at Pain for Pride. It only fuels me and increases my determination to work harder and get better and better. And you? You’re just going to be happy to be a professional wrestler. Not a lot of ambition with you, Revy. You’re just here to prove that you’re not the same girl from high school. But none of us are, so...

Ah a cute comic book reference. You must not be aware of me at all. Here we have the girl who decided to say no one knows anything about her because she’s new. I don’t think you’re stupid, like I said, but I just feel like you’re walking yourself right into one hell of a trap. One you’re setting for yourself. Lower the expectations, try to dumb down your opponent, suddenly act like said opponents is some sort of a loser because of a loss and then end up falling flat on your pathetic face and then rolling over and trying to figure out what the fuck just happened. Maybe there is a bright light though. I started my career here getting my ass kicked over and over and I did nothing but learn from it all. Learned from wins and losses and figured out what I had to do in order to get better. And along the way my own favorite was adopted. I started to follow the path of Poison Ivy. She’s my favorite because she doesn’t put up with anything from anyone. She doesn’t follow anyone’s lead. She steps up and takes control of her own destiny and she controls the chaos she brings on those that oppose her. I can agree with you that the Joker’s persistence was admirable. But I can’t even sense that you possess half of his persistence or his ambition.

Misery does love company though doesn’t it? I love to see misery probably even more than you do. You only think you’re an asshole, trust me. I take the cake. I wanted to see Aria lose, Cameron lose, I wanted total chaos and surprise in the Divide and Conquer match as much as anyone. Stephanie? Ha, we don’t even need to go down that route. And you seem to think now, after a loss in a title match, I’m a fucking joke now. Wow, you really take the cake in the dumbest statements I have ever heard before. I think I get what you’re saying now. People have these opinions about you and your nature. You are not smarter than you look. You actually don’t look stupid, you just happen to say some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard. I bet when you say these things you really do think you’ve made some amazing find. But in fact you come off sounding like a complete idiot. The only thing I’m a victim of is having to sit through listening you you talk. How dreadful could you possibly be? Do you practice being this way, or does it come natural? You might be a little tough, but when we’re done with this match, you’ll just look like another bitch I just beat.

Laugh all you’d like Revy, because I will bring a level of destruction to the ring that you haven’t seen in your short little wrestling career. And you can arm yourself to the teeth with all sorts of references to guns and war. Keep acting like you know anything about me at all because your whole argument is laughable to anyone who’s ever known a thing about Cailin Dillon in this company. Rebecca Lee? More like Raven Lee with this worthless shit you brought this week. I’m not crying about the past, I’m doing something about it. I’m working my way right back to taking on the women’s champion and I will take back the title I won before any other. Oh come on… you know I don’t really need you. I don’t need this match with you. But I love this match with you because I live for getting in that ring and bitching slapping every person that tries to step up to me. For you to describe yourself as a step ladder is simply fucking hilarious. I think I’ve got you figured out. You’re a comedy act. You just say the most ludicrous shit and you hope that someone latches on to the right points, but really what you’re looking for is a good laugh at your expense. You know, this kind of act only worked for Carrot top for so long. And like so many before you, eventually your whole facade will be exposed as nothing more than a fraud. Maybe you will be here for a long time but it won’t come at my expense. I’ll give you what you want and I’ll put you through your paces and when we call this match over, I’ll be standing there looking down at you as you crawl your way out of the ring. You’re pretty worthless to me if I’m being honest, Revy. Your one redeeming quality is that you have a pulse. And I will more than enjoy nearly beating the life out of your wrestling career.

Maybe I should thank you for at least giving me a good laugh, Becca. I’ll still be laughing about your useless ass come Thursday night, too. And I’ll have the last laugh when our match is done.
The Mexican Samurai
Post July 4th 2017, 3:19 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty III

There is no god, only hell. I know where I’m destined but I have to keep repeating myself because you can’t seem to get it into your thick skull that you are not a punisher but only someone to be punished. I’m not trying to paint a picture where you secretly feign to become a hero or crass villain in the mind of the public’s eye, no; what I’m trying to say is that any hope of you being able to bring an onslaught is laughable. You might take pride in the fact that you are so vanilla, but you might as get in line at the EAW assembly block because your motivations don’t stand out in any way. Mine don’t either, but the difference is that I don’t give a fuck, I’ll stand in that assembly line and take out a few cogs in order to watch Elite Answers Wrestling crumble and burn to the fucking ground. I want to start on a smaller level though, and it’s to crumble your fantasies, your desires and any modicum of success you might think of trying to achieve here in EAW.  Becoming an afterthought in these fan’s eyes will only be a direct result of the humiliation you will suffer when you realize that it isn’t my blood on your hands, but your own and as it drips down your fingertips into the sink drain, just remember that it’s a metaphor for your short career. You can pretend not to care, but what happens if you lose your debut match to a nobody like me? A man who is the same man that ran away when the going got tough? It doesn’t matter how far and wide you’ve traveled around the world; the moment you step into an EAW ring you are nothing more than a infant learning all over again. You are a zero, zilch, 何も, nada… comprende? This attempt of being a world-weary wrestler is pathetic. Congratulations! I have passport too!

Let me just sway my emo hair from out of my face, it’s blocking my vision. The general perception has always been that I’m a spineless coward, that I’m a crybaby that demanded the world when I didn’t deserve jack shit. I was catered to, and my ego grew far past my abilities, including writing checks that my ass couldn’t cash against people like TLA, Aria Jaxon, Ryan Savage. They would hand me my ass and instead of being humbled, I just grew into an even worse prick who thought that he deserved to be in the main event because he had a tiny amount of success in the past.  I know the sins that I have to atone for and I’ve been beating myself up ever since I ran away. The last thing that I wanted to do was come back, but the people must feel how I feel right now! I will not be satisfied until you personally go through the same emotions of agony, despair, depression and melancholy.

I’ll fight dirty in order to ensure my mission, you’ve seen this as I’m willing to sink to the lowest depths in order to make fun of your appearance, habits, and psyche. There isn’t a stone that goes unturned when it comes to this walking, talking hypocrite. Yet, you are quick to point out that you would never do such a thing because you have honor, but you quickly point out my nationality as if it’s something that is shameful, as if Americans are some kind of stereotype to not be fond of respect? Let me tell you, nothing disappoints me more than the Japanese, who is a society that bends over to apologize at a moment’s notice when things go wrong. A society that is so spineless that their birth rates continue to drop because men would rather hug a cartoon body pillow than serve up the nerve to go actually talk to women. This is probably the reason why Haruna only goes for women rather than men from your race, but then again even I stuck my dick in her, but that’s because I’m American.

“OH BUT I’M THE MEXICAN SAMURAI AND I WOULDN’T EVER MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE’S NATIONALITY BECAUSE I HAVE HONOR AND CODE!” … It sounds a little ridiculous right? Well, this is how you sounded just a little while ago. This is probably why I’m treating this as nothing more than a warm up match, if I’m main event caliber then I have no choice but to squash you like enhancement talent. Even if you are the jobber with the coolest name I’ve heard, in the end, you are still nothing more than unspectacular.
Darkane
Post July 4th 2017, 1:52 pm by Darkane
Dynasty III

"There's a general consensus within the Mafia that nobody likes a rat. Usually, the rats are forced against their will and they have no choice to abide or they will face heavy prison time. They think of themselves first before the loyalty to their crew. If they are discovered by the Mafia to be wearing a wire that links them to the feds which is a big no-no, the mafia will kill the perpetrator and will thus label them as a rat.

Nobody likes a rat.

They're fierce, they chew through everything, they go behind your back, they snicker at you from a distance and they do everything in their power to evade you. By sticking your tongue up Mr. DEDEDE's ass, Target Smiles you have now increased your likelihood of sipping fruit loops through a straw for the rest of your life by ten fold. Look at you, whining and crying to the boss because Darkane offended your itty bitty widdle feelings. What kind of man, let alone a wrestler does that make you Target? To me, it makes you a scurrying coward. It makes you untrustworthy. Instead of running up the leg of Mr. DEDEDE like a yellow-bellied puss cake, why don't you try and beat your sentiments into me? Why not try to avenge the big bad Darkane from his crude ways? Do it for your fans, for that little girl with her newly acquired enchanted stick, maybe even for your own beaten down dignity. Well for one, because again, you're a sniveling coward and two, it's my turn to be the aggressor. I'm not going to tattle tail and piss down my leg because Target Smiles is a coward. I'm going to settle this in the ring and I'm going to extrude every evil endeavor I can think of and muster up upon you. You've made a colossal mistake and you have nobody to blame but yourself.

I think I know why you tried to call Mr. DEDEDE. You want me thrown out of this match so you don't have to face me one on one. That's a telling tale that you've got nothing in the bag and you're throwing caution to the wind because you don't have the upper hand. It's quite pathetic really. You can't possibly stand to face the utter dismay of Darkane beating you and exposing you for who you truly are, so in turn you let your fear spear the way in order to not face me. There's not a damn thing in the world worse than somebody who goes behind your back and sucks the thumb of their better in order to get out of a sticky situation. Yet this sticky situation is apparently your life. Or so I thought. I thought you were a proud wrestler, somebody who laces their boots, puts on their gloves, claps the chalk in between their hands and gets ready to fight, but you're not. You're not even close to that Target and it's a damn shame, but I have no problem catching the rat, snapping its neck and watching its head fall loosely to the side come Dynasty.

I also think it is the primary reason you wear your mask. You don't care about the fans, the fans mean nothing to you. You wear your mask to hide the fur on your face and the whiskers that try to stick out and you attempt to muffle your maddening squeaks, but people still see who you are through your mask because of the buck teeth that stick out through the mouth hole and chitter away, looking for the next scent of vulnerability that you can take advantage of and cash in on. I see right through your facade. You can't fool me. Target Smiles, what an elaborate name for an elaborate hoaks to win over the guiltless hearts of young boys and girls, so that when you get confronted and questioned about your true colors, you use those very children as the proverbial scapegoats as to why you're a good guy because they cheer everything you do. It's the oldest trick in the book and your tactics are running on empty.

You're not a wandering warrior, you're not a social justice warrior, you're not a warrior of any kind anymore, you're not the star of Dynasty, you won't be able to defend your turf because all of that fell apart when you tried to phone Mr. DEDEDE. I told you earlier this week that I had a plan and that was to rename this island Darkane Island, I was even going to let you stay on the island and have your own little shack that you can bounce your head off the walls in but after you revealed your true self, that shack is off limits. On Dynasty, I'm going to show you to your new permanent residence. I'm going to kick you off of my island and introduce you to a dark and calamitous place; it's called Target's grave at sea. Where not even the lowliest fish will take a bite out of your sinking carcass because they don't associate with cowardly peons and two faced liars. Won't it be such a shame when those fans you've spent months trying your absolute damndest to win over will turn to Darkane, the blackest, darkest, ghoulish unwholesome, politically incorrect fiend that you have ever laid your eyes on because you lied to all of them? You're not Target Smiles you're Target Frowns and that's exactly what you will get; the angry frowns of all your former adoring fans, because like me, they can see right through you and it is as clear as it has ever been."
PrinceofPhenomenal
Showdown Promo: #1
Post July 4th 2017, 12:15 pm by PrinceofPhenomenal
All bark no bite.

Class is in session. 

First off, who the fuck are you? Mark Michaels? You have a slick little mouth for a stepping stone. While you're running around here talking about whose losing and winning, you forgot to remind me what championship you're holding. Oh, I'm sorry I must have missed the world championship you won at Pain for Pride. Oh, again I apologize. Which main event did you perform in a week ago? That's right. We're in the same boat buddy. The boat being we're both trying to climb up the ladder and unhook an opportunity to be the best. The difference between me and you is I know how to get it done. Do you? Do you know what it takes? Are you prepared to work and train the countless amount of hours it takes to be the best in EAW? Are you mentally and physically prepared to take the bumps and bruises along the road?

I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into Mark. You see while you beat around the bush and passive aggressively call me wash up, I'll just go ahead and stop you right there. For the thousandth time, I'm not here to re-live some past glory or past accomplishments. When you hear me talk about that it's mostly to remind little punks like you that I have the experience and resume to back up my trash talk. What do you have? What type of big league experience is on your resume? What have you done here? Why should I take you seriously? While, I may have fell short of my goal of winning at Pain for Pride, I know that was the first of many test. It damn sure wasn't the final test I'll have here in EAW. I wouldn't even consider our match this week a test. It's more a less a placement assessment. I plan on placing my fist repeatedly into your face until I beat some fucking respect into you. Not just respect for me, but some respect for this business and legends like myself who allow you to be here today. 

Do you think that you're the first extremist to walk into here and declare that it's your time? Get in line my friend. Technically, it's everyone's time here in EAW. But some extremist here aren't meant to stay. In other words your time is limited. It's like an hour glass. Once that sand runs out, you're gone. In your case, that is the perfect example for you Mark. The sand will start filling and pouring down quicker than usual. Which means you have to work twice as fast to make a name for yourself here in EAW. Can you do it? Can you perform at the highest level in a short amount of time? You're pretty much at the bottom of the food chain like me, but I've accomplished more than what you'll ever do. That's right. Don't get me wrong, Mr. Michaels. I am not at peace with my EAW career. I want to achieve a lot more than I did my first go round. However, I'm not missing any sleep over what I didn't do. Because it easier to sleep at night knowing I can come back at any time and slap around little ungrateful fucks like you and pick up an easy victory. I want another world championship. I want several more world championships. This is why I'm here. I'm prepared to make a dollar out of fifteen cents and reminded people like you why I am phenomenal in every shape of form. 

You have a lot to learn about this business and I am more than willing to beat some knowledge into you. EAW is no place for someone with bright eyes and bright ambitions. This isn't the little leagues. A ton of performers have walked through those doors with the same description and had their careers ended before they even made it off the developmental brands. How far gone are you? Are you really ready to compete in the ring with me? You're talking cash money right now but I'm not sure if your ass can cash these checks family. I have a partner in this match by the name of Johnny Nova. He can either help me with this beat down or he can join you and your partner and get beat down too. It really makes no difference to me.
April Song
Post July 4th 2017, 9:52 am by April Song
(Brief OOC Note: Happy 4th of July to all of our American members, especially to any of you who have served as either military, educators, law enforcement, volunteers, doctors, EMTs, etc. or have family members who have done so.)

Season 11, Sortie 1 
April Song vs Amy-Jayne

New Season
New Mission
Same April

[On the campus of the University of Oregon in Eugene, April has just finished a match for an Empire live event, dispatching a local competitor within minutes. As her new theme, “Fairy” plays out over the arena’s loudspeakers, she requests a microphone, leaning up against the ropes as she ponders what she is about to say.]

April: One question- HOW HAVE YOU ENJOYED EMPIRE WRESTLING SO FAR TODAY!?

(The crowd cheers in approval and then dies down before April tries to speak again.)

April: Good. I don’t really try to get too much into the “brand spirit” thing, but I’m proud to be on Empire. I’m proud to travel across the globe with some of the greatest athletes on the earth. I’m proud to be here. The first few months have been an adventure like no other I’ve embarked on and I’m thankful to all of you who have been receptive to me and my wrestling style. But…. there is a lot to do. Pain for Pride was a wonderful experience that I’ll never forget. In the context of athletics, I’ve never felt the sort of adrenaline that I felt going out there in the MetLife Stadium and wrestling. Unfortunately, the result didn’t turn out like I wanted. Madison Kaline had the last laugh.

(A mixed reaction from the crowd rumbles through the arena as April pauses again, looking out at the crowd.)

April: Season 10 had a lot of that in the short time I was here…a lot of me finishing second. For months I struggled, fought and battled my way for recognition. It didn’t matter who it was. Madison Kaline, The Ava sisters, Cloud Matsuda, Revy, Brody Sparks…Every night that I came out to the ring I fought with the skill and precision of a professional.

(The crowd is silent for a moment as April struggles for a moment, trying to find words for what she feels.)

April: It wasn’t enough though. Every time I was so dangerously close to making my mark, it was taken away from me. When I first had a chance to make a statement on my Supershow debut, I came close. When I was in the semifinals of a contender’s tournament I was an inch away from safety and continuing my fight with Sophia Rose…. I couldn’t make it. And again, at Pain for Pride, my biggest chance for an opportunity came and went...because of a push of a referee and an attack from behind. I’m tired of finishing second. I am tired of getting the carrot dangled in front of me and having it pulled away at the last second. Season 11…. I’m not finishing second anymore.

(The audience claps in approval as she pauses for a moment.)

April:….. The new “Season” of EAW and of Empire brings about a lot of changes. A new general manager. Two new champions…and Consuela, I want to apologize for calling you a one trick pony. You took up a match and stipulation that I didn’t think would be advantageous to you and you won. You deserve to be champions. New season, new authority, new challengers…I’m sure you’re all aware that Sheridan Muller is back on the Empire roster now.

(The crowd lets out a massive cheer at this before April gets to speaking again.)

April: The faces may change, the authority figures may change, but one thing that will not change is my determination to be the very best in the world. I want to go beyond facing Amelie Larieux and Cloud Matsuda all the time. I want to face the best that Empire has. I want to fight Aria Jaxon. I want to fight Sheridan. I want a proper one on one match with Madison where one of us doesn't get the jump from behind and we're both healthy. I want to fight Consuela…. again. I want to fight any and everyone who is willing to see what I’m about. I’m tired of settling for bronze and silver. I want gold. However, my opponent this week…is none of them. I get to face the “It Girl” in her return to Empire, Amy-Jayne. Amy, where have you been all this time? We came in around the same time. You asked for your release and came back supposedly stronger than ever. You have a short memory, I’m afraid. You see, when you were here, you were the one writhing on the mat, trapped in the crushing embrace of my Peruvian Necktie, tapping out before you passed out. She says she’s not “underestimating me” …would any of you underestimate someone who kicked your ass before?

(Some of the audience members laugh a bit before April continues.)

Where have you been all this time, Amy? I understand that you felt the need to improve and become a better woman and person, but I must take one key issue with what you did: You asked to leave. Instead of working on your craft, staying in the thick of things, getting the battle scars and facing the best that Empire has to offer, you tucked tail and ran off. I may not have won anything of significance, but you can’t replace the experience and the blood, sweat and tears that have been shed trying to get to the point where I can be considered an elite wrestler on the brand. You didn’t get a foothold in the business? Sweetie, neither did I. I just took this gig thinking it would be a few months in and out. I had never done any professional wrestling before arriving in EAW. I was just thrown in and forced to learn. Learn I did. Being a professional and someone who is committed to excellence at all things, it’s been hard. I’m not accustomed to being outclassed and overpowered. I’m not used to silly rules. I learned though. I adapted quickly to my surroundings and exemplified what being a Professional, being an Airman in the United States Air Force is all about.

I think at one point, you called me the “old news”. If that’s the case, you’re the scraps on the editing floor that didn’t even make the cut. The only reason that anyone on earth knows anything about you is that you interrupted a battle royal at Pain for Pride. That’s it. You have done nothing outside the ring to gain any notoriety or recognition and it’s stating the painfully obvious that your in-ring career has been lacking in any luster. Compared to YOUR credentials, I look like Cleopatra or Cameron or Aria Jaxon at this point.

I never look past the target at hand. That’s one surefire way to be killed in combat. You can’t worry about things that you have no control over, like perception and wanting title opportunities and things like that when you get in the ring. I know I can beat Amy and the percentages I think are high that I do, but I must grant her a certain level of respect. I train the same, prepare the same for every opponent. I face every opponent with the same arsenal of maneuvers that make anyone who happens to fall prey to them very unhappy to make my acquaintance. My ego is very large, probably larger than yours, but one thing that you are and I am not is….to be blunt…

Stupid.

DO YOU FUCKING THINK FOR ONE SECOND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WALTZ ONTO EMPIRE AFTER RUNNING AWAY FOR EIGHT MONTHS AFTER BEGGING FOR YOUR RELEASE SO THAT YOU ARENT BEING MADE THE BRAND’S BOTTOM BITCH WEEK AFTER WEEK AND MAKE YOUR DRAMATIC RETURN AT MY EXPENSE……?

BITCH, YOU THOUGHT!

THE KILLER BE MAY NOT HAVE THE LOFTY ACCOMPLISMENTS, I MAY FINISH SECOND TO MANY PEOPLE IN MANY THINGS, BUT ONE THING I WILL NEVER COME SECOND IN IS A CONTEST WITH YOU! WHILE YOU WERE SOBBING ON THE COUCH AND HITTING THE GYM, I WAS BATTLING THE LIKES OF CLOUD MATSUDA, MADISON KALINE, AND THE VERY BEST THAT EMPIRE HAS TO OFFER! YOU’VE GOTTEN BETTER!? SO…HAVE….I.

I respect your determination to succeed in this business but where the line of demarcation is drawn for me is this sort of expectation that you are going to, to use an old college football cliché, roll your helmet onto the field and just beat me because you say you are going to. That’s not how any of this works. Take it from me, I was in the same position you were. I thought that I was going to come here to EAW, beat everyone, make my money and go home. But people have taught me that there is more to being a pro wrestler than knowing moves. It’s about having a killer instinct, an aggression that can’t be matched. It’s about learning how to balance your professionalism with the passion to crush and destroy everything that’s in front of you. I think it’s a bit funny that you want to mock my nickname and things that you know nothing about. I never said that I was ready to be champion. I never underestimate what my opponents can do. There are plenty of people who can tell you that the bee’s sting is far from in peril. It's just as dangerous, just as painful as before.

One question for you, Amy: If both of us have improved since the time we both started, but one of us chose to stay here and face the competition that only EAW can provide while the other realized that that it was too hard, too difficult…who do you think has the advantage? Who do you think has improved MORE? You may have been scouting me but I don’t know if you realize that I have been preparing some new tricks. The most wonderful teacher is experience and it has made me acutely aware that my jujitsu background alone would not bring me victories that I seek.

It was a little odd to hear you prattle on about all your work and dedication and how no one thought you would succeed, blah blah blah. It almost made you sound like the “Good girl” in all of this. Allow me to play the role of “bad girl” since you suck at it: On Thursday night, I’m going to do what I always do and that’s make people tap out. I don’t give a damn about the hick backwater town you came from, your lack of wrestling experience being parlayed into a gig solely because of how you look instead of how much talent that you have and while I have SOME respect for you as an athlete, as a WRESTLER you garner absolutely no respect. Your mighty return is going to be remembered as nothing more than another “W” in the win column for me and another loss for you that will make you seriously reevaluate your life decisions. It will be another hard-luck story for you…. but for me…there are two words that can describe this Thursday night for me. And those two words are….

Crowd: EASY… OPERATION!

(April drops the microphone in the center of the ring as “Fairy” once again blasts over the loudspeakers of the arena. As she leaves, she takes a moment to converse with a young fan, ruffling the girl’s hair before making her way back up the ramp.) 
Jon McAdams
Post July 4th 2017, 6:07 am by Jon McAdams
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Crusad14

The Camera turns on as McAdams is in a gym running on a treadmill. He hops off of it and takes a sip of water before sitting down in front of the camera, the lights of the gym at the farside of the wall turn off.

“It’s pretty late don’t you think, Solomon?” McAdams takes another sip of his drink. “You know I’ve seen so many newcomers step through the locker room of Voltage all claiming that it matters what happens in the ring, and not what happens on the microphone but that’s something I’ve always enjoyed about you Caine. You know the power of words, its why you talk so damn much. I won’t allow you to shoot your mouth off in the middle of the night. I will sleep before our match, but until then my eyes are all over the world and they are watching everything you and your brethren do. It is not lost on me how badly you want this and how much joy I’ll admit, it will give me to take it from you and the destiny that you speak of.”

A line of lights just ahead of the last turn off.

“I see a pattern, sometimes you’re able to do the things you say, at least in small measure, but I’ve noticed a trend that speaks more to chance then to fate and destiny. You say that no man can change what you have, yet I have seen so many men beat you when it matters most, and I outside of you sitting here and claiming it will happen because of your destiny, it just doesn’t make it so, simply because you say it will. It never has worked that way. You said it was your destiny to capture the Openweight championship and bring glory to Voltage and instead you lost which brings me to my biggest problem with you Caine. I did not compete in that match but I had every confidence that a monster like you could bring that belt to Voltage and you failed. Thankfully I always have a contingency and I pulled some strings to bring the New Breed title here when it was right but you… what a disappointing and disillusioned elitist you’ve become. So please, scream it out again! Tell everyone that you’re going to win because of destiny and fate, but the whole world watches, the whole world hears you, and the whole world turns off because you haven’t been able to show anyone why we should actually heed your words.”

The next set of lights flicker for a moment then turn off.

“I claim I am undefeated, but I am pretty specific in how I am. I have defeated eight men in singles competition and no one has been able to pin me since February. Whether or not you want to admit it or acknowledge it, I am well aware of how incredible this feat of skill is. I had the where with all, and the ability to make sure and secure these victories every time, but I am so confused about what you are talking about? Are you talking about ONI? The man I beat the crap out of before the battle royal? The man I threw out of the ring? The man who was eliminated by Jon McAdams and was so angry he spit black goop in my face and cost me the match? Oh right, you must be referring to that, the match where I fought 34 men, made it to the final five after eliminating five other individuals in that match. That must be the one you’re talking about. Silly me, I seem to have somehow communicated to you that, that was a singles match. Oh wait… no I didn’t. You’re just grasping for straws and desperately hoping something will stick. Stupid. And why do you keep talking to Amadeus? Is he going to help you win this match? Are you suggesting you need help? Are you even clever enough to secure it? Amadeus has never beaten me or even faced me so I don’t think that’s what you mean, but man it just sounds like so much gibberish and nonsense.”

Another set of lights flicker and disappear into darkenss.

“You’re missing the bigger point here. I have beaten people, on my own, clean as a whistle, but you need to understand something. I don’t care about that, and I certainly don’t care if people think I win through dishonorable means at the end of the day, I kept my promises to be champion, I did what I had too and now I am on top of my game here and the Crusade is burning right through this company, and you are an endless source of disappointment and trouble to me and I need to put this to bed.”

Another set turn off.

“You beat Ahren? Kenny Drake? Showman? Who cares. Ahren is a gifted individual who spends most of his time joking around when he should be winning world titles. It’s not hard to imagine you got the better of him. Drake? The Wolvesden? As I recall, you’re not the only one whose had to deal with that pack of jackals, and I’ve done it many times over and crushed them without help. Showman? It’s clearer now, but it’s always been certain which member of the PwC is the true king and the Sovereign one. You’re not dealing with Showman here so stop trying to use him as some kind of weapon and more importantly, don’t try to take credit for his disappearance. We both know he’s not gone because he chose to be gone. He’s gone because Sovereign decided it was so.”

Two sets of lights turn off, it seems to be speeding up towards McAdams.

“You can gather all the strength and power you can muster before our match but you should try heeding warning. I have been gathering strength and power for far longer in preparation for my Grand Design and you blather on about about all the terrors you will spread towards me. I am terror. I am fear. I am war. I am famine. I am death. I am blood. I am Joy. I am peace. I am your exhaustion. I am your curse. I am sovereign. You and all the strength you bring will not be enough, and I don’t just claim it by words, but if you think I came this far, and beat all of these incredible elitists just to lose to a lesser man, a slave to his false gods, and broken family, to lose to the man who can’t keep his promises, you’ve lost your mind. I hear you. I hear you as clear as day, but all you keep saying is that you’re going to become my nightmare, but I am the only nightmare that matters.”

Three more lights this time.

“The Grand Design has been the driving force, the vehicle that Sovereign rides, it is not a bunch of gibberish, it is not a man sitting in a dark room speaking about fate and destiny, but fate and destiny realized through action. Dream and vision come to life not because I just expect it too cause some god said I could, but because I am willing to make it happen and fight for it. What are you willing to do? How long can your lie, your facade keep you going? How many times will you fail? You mock the title I won from Drastik but it is the same title you were NEVER able to capture. Solomon Caine, it was not a trinket when you violently chased after it, it only became a trinket when you horrifically failed to capture it in the wake of my success.”

Four sets.

“I don’t care about Impact, Crash, Drastik, or Tiberius. I don’t care who you say does or doesn’t stand in your way, the most important thing that stands in your way right now is Jon McAdams. Sovereign. I am the greatest threat to you right now, and I am going to beat you. Let the Sanatorium continue to spread like a disease to each other brand, I sure they will find success as they eat up the lesser wrestlers there but you are not with them, you stand here nearly alone and you face someone who is running off all the momentum in the world and your brethren will look back at Voltage and see once again that you could not make the cut, and I will relish in that moment, because while they may not judge you, they will know better than to stand in my way ever again.”

More lights, in spots are not turning off and turning on.

“I am well aware of how you’ve all let me manipulate and coerce, how I have been able to get my way, I know you’re playing your games and I am playing mine, and the fools in the main event are none the wiser of what kind of war is happening right beneath their feet, but it isn’t important who let who do what, and what moves were made when, what matters is the outcome and I think we can both agree what that outcome will be.”

The back end lights turn off again and rapidly shoot to the front with several lights turning off.

“That paper that you cast aside, men die for it, empires and countries have fallen because of that paper. People die everyday because of that paper and men will do extraordinary things to attain it. I don’t need another breath, what I need is for the Sovereign Crusade to continue, what Voltage needs, is for the Crusade to do exactly what it is called to do. I will be the necessary evil that makes this place what it needs to. The Grand Design will create a beautiful future for the brand we all love so much.”

McAdams takes a sip of water.

“Sometimes I see so much power in the way you speak, passion, drive… but then you always end like this. So many just… words. So many things spoken that could be interchanged with any person you face, all idle threats, not one have I ever seen actually come to fruition. I have never watched you destroy someone’s life, ruin someone’s career, eliminate someone from this company, sacrifice them at the altar. You told me in our last match you were going to kill me, yet here I am, in a far more envious position than you because I am in a place where people actually believe me when I say I’m going to do something.”

The lights all go off except for a spotlight sitting over McAdams.

“True darkness is coming… but only so light can shine right through it. The Sovereign Crusade is  at your doorstep, stop looking towards Amadeus, or your brethren, don’t look towards future opponents, focus on me like I am focusing solely on you and be a man for once in your life, because being a monster just hasn’t worked out for you. I don’t need to be saved, but your career does, of course, you can always find solace in that hokey god of yours. I am sure the excuse ‘my flesh is weak’ will get you by again. “

The light turns on so bright that the lense goes completely white.
showster26
Post July 4th 2017, 4:56 am by showster26
Voltage Promo #3 

Tuesday, 1:42 A.M., Seattle, Washington. 

(The scene opens outside the Seattle Pacific Hotel. The scene quickly transitions from a shot of the exterior, to one of the interior. A small, single bed room to be exact. The lighting though dim from several of them having burnt out long ago, reveal the deep, set in stains on the grey carpeting. The dingy paint on the walls cracked and peeling. The mattress bare from any kind of sheet, covered in big, brown spots, and with holes torn in several places. On it sits a man with his knees pulled into his chest and his head hanging low. Above him on the wall is a message that reads ‘here now, collect the Summer’s harvest’.  

The figure raises his head slowly. An odd look of serenity paints his face but a moment. It is as if he is at home in what most would consider hell. His bloodshot eyes stare a hole thru the camera. Without a doubt this could only be the being known as Solomon Caine.)

Caine: “With the season of renewal upon us, how take but one moment to look back upon how far we have come since the day we spoke to this flesh, to now the time of change. Where all is like shifting sand, and only those who are strong shall remain standing. And even beyond to what lays ahead of us. To future, where we have been made whole, and the glorious reign has spread over the entire earth. We take but this one moment to reflect upon all that we have done to bring ourselves to this moment. Even setback, every victory. Every moment of triumph, every waking second of defeat. We gaze upon it all, and see that it has brought us to we must be, that the eyes of the world would be cast upon us i the days to come. 

Long ago we set forth upon our Destiny, and no man can change what we have, and evermore shall foresee. 

How does one boast so greatly?!  What demon of vanity twists his thinking to not look upon his own history?!  How does one ramble on endlessly of those he conquered, yet disregards all that has contradicts what he speaks of?  How can McAdams being undefeated, when he was vanquished but a week ago?!  Was he not laid to waste by our brethren Amadeus?  Has he not fallen vanquished when he had not an ally to offer him charity and come to his aid?!  How he has spoken to no end of his achievements, but what has he done himself?!  Was not his inheritance handed to him, the same way he hardcore championship was?!  Did those prizes not come from the labors of others, and not of himself?!  All his boast are of his delusional self image.  He is a thief, stealing away the rewards from seeds he did not plant. 

He speaks of our failures, but denies his own. Just as he denies the battles we have claimed in triumph. Of Ahren Fournier, Kenny Drake and his pack of wolves,  and  to your Ally Mike Showman, to even you yourself Jon McAdams, and countless others whom we had brought to the End Of Ages and have not been heard from since.  We make not idle threats, you should know this first hand. You were the first to fall. 

You speak of how you have changed but still you deny our works.  You still chose to cling to all that makes you a rotten wretch, and deny all we do. You may Deny us, as much as you care to, as so many others have. But you too shall share in their fate and be left lifeless Upon the altar. 

Jon McAdams, you say you hear our words, but do you ever listen?  It would seem that you are in such a hurry to hear the sound of your own voice, that you disregard any word of warning we offer up to you. Why else would you speak without even the slightest shred of knowledge of us. For we are real Jon McAdams. As surely as we speak to you now, our power continues to collect and grow. Soon, sooner than you realize, we shall spread a plague upon you, a nightmare from which here shall be no waking up from.  When that day comes McAdmas, you, nor these filthy scum who walk the earth, shall have any refuge from the curse that we shall pour out upon your heads.  

Blather on foolishly as you always seem to do. Speak of your grand designs. As we have already said, you only see to the end of your own nose. You boast to any who would listen of how you stole a trinket that Drastik possessed. You see not how the seeds we have planted have brought in a good harvest. You see not that Y2Impact, Zack Crash, Drastik, and even Tiberius stand not in our path any longer. You see not that your ally Showman has vanished. Abandoning you to whatever whims we have lying in store. How without even bothering to tell you, he ran as far as his feet could carry him, and hid himself away in the foolish hope that our plague would not overtake him. 

You do not see that with our brethren gone to conquer a new land, that we do not answer to any whom are here now, and now have free reign to do all we please without concern of conflict amongst the great beast. You do not see how with with HDRO removed from power and authority, that we gifted it to another, and in return he did as we foresaw he would and forewent his claim of gold. You see not how our works have made the land of voltage ripe for the taking, and how with the glory that comes from that which we all seek, he who possesses it shall take more than his share of power. How he who claims said title, claims rule and dominion over Voltage.   

We tell you now that all the plotting and coercion you have manipulated, we have allowed. We desired greatly, all that is present now. You, as many others were only a means to an end.”

(Caine holds up a dollar bill clinched tightly on his fist.)

Caine: “This is what gives you authority as a sovereign?!  This paper that men sell their souls for?!  Which cannot buy you another breath, or another moment of life. Which cannot save you from the fire, nor all that we intend to bring down upon your head McAdams!  This is your power.”

(Caine tears the bill in two lengthwise leaving it a a pair of long strips.)

Caine: “And this is now an illustration of shall become of you by week’s end McAdams. Torn apart physically, and all the value you once possessed lost forever. You shall not be mended, you shall not be spared, you shall not be saved!  It matters not what I'll gotten victory you hold up high above your head. We told you long ago that you would be condemned for all eternity, tat you would spend the rest of your days in agony. Fate has brought you before us again, and shall fulfill our prophecy of you till the day of the glorious reign. We are your torment McAdams, for wherever you go, We are there laying in wait. As many as you claim victory over, it is us who bring about your downfall, and leave all your best plans torn asunder. 

Bring forth your best Jon McAdams, try with all your might to prove us wrong. See first hand how futile your efforts are, and how all we speak is true. Come forth, for with your breaking we shall take every piece of glory you have stolen for ourself. We shall show you that you shall never be a match for us, and the power we wield. We shall break the conqueror of eight, we shall bring the hardcore champion to rack and ruin, and we shall crush your crusade and leave it as nothing more than tinder for the flood of fire to wash away. 

And after we have made you a sacrifice onto ourself, we shall go forth and do so to the next who awaits us. And so on till that gold is placed within our hands. We shall hold its power, we shall use it as sign of our strength to the heathen masses. We Shall rule over all that we see, and remake this world in our own image!!!  NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU JON MCADAMS!  
NONE CAN TEAR YOU AWAY FROM OUR CLUTCHES!!! YOUR LIFE IS OURS AND YOU SHALL FALL UPON YOUR KNEES AND BEG FOR A SWIFT ENDING TO YOUR MISERY AND SORROWS!!!  

You are cast to a future filled with horrors, bound to it in chains stronger than iron. And we shall rejoice when it drags you down into your ultimate end. 

Heed well these words, for in due time they shall be so.”

(The camera holds for a long moment as Caine stares silently, burning a hole right thru the lens with his eyes before the image goes dark.)

The End. 
Harvey Yorke
Post July 4th 2017, 3:11 am by Harvey Yorke
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 MJ4TIpGA

VOLTAGE I | SPILL THE BLOOD

The scene begins with various shots of downtown Chicago at night. The city drowned in orange fluorescent lighting - almost as if it was on fire. Harvey Yorke walked down the streets, careless of who or what glared back at him. This may be the place he calls home, but the blinding lights say otherwise. He made his way towards The Hawk & Sparrow Pub, a place littered with drunken lowlifes. Upon entry he was greeted by Nicky with a pint in hand. Perks of being a usual: you get free booze.

Grabbing the pint, he made his way to an empty corner of the pub.

A new beginning has come, rejoice! No really, I couldn’t give less of a shit. It’s that time of the year when EAW hits the elusive ‘reset’ button, and everyone pretends to turn a new leaf - and everyone begins to sing the same mantra, “This is my year! This season, I’m destined to do great. No one is getting in my way!,” they chant. But what they do not see, is that everything remains the same. It has for me, anyhow. I am still a failure to the masses. I’m still the same lad that loves to run his mouth as if it’d change a goddamn thing. At least but not least, I still remain on Voltage. I mean, hell, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, right?

I’ve heard it just about everywhere: I’m a broken man, I was made to fail, I’m not ready. And that’s funny to me, wanna know why? Because those same people claim that I need saving. Ha! My salvation already came to me in the form of pain. Even the most ancient of philosophies and religions can confirm that without suffering, there is no life. And me? Pain does not faze me. I’ve been put through it, and put others through even more. I’ve carried this ideology with me since the first time I’ve step foot in a ring. And it shall be the ideology that brings the EAW Interwire Championship home with me faster than you can scream “bloody murder!” I’d be willing to go to hell and back for a bottle of booze right now, but for a championship? I’d do a whole lot more. Why even stop there, when I’m willing destroy every limb that makes my body in order to pave a legacy in my own image.

Harvey took a drawn-out swig from the glass, and then slammed it onto a nearby table.

Shaker Jones, you and I will be the first men to compete in the Interwire Championship tournament. You know, I was starting to think people do like me after all, considering that I have the duty of kicking your arse all across town, wondering just how you able to earn a shot at the Interwire Championship. Perhaps management have begun to show pity to men like you and I, the losers - the dirt of the industry. Only difference between you and I, Shaker, is I learn from my mistakes. I dwell in the darkness, and I’m also wise enough to escape it, and make it enslave others.

I take it that the moniker of the ‘Hardcore Hero’ came about when you tossed someone into a pile of thumbtacks, drove them through a glass table or two, then left the match with a couple of cuts. I’ve even done a fair share of those few things myself - only I’ve done it better, because I’m not spilling blood to help others, I’m doing it because I care only for myself. Incase you didn’t understand, I’m no hero. There’s a world of difference between you and I, Shaker. I call myself a hardcore fighter because I know what I must do in order to get ahead in this land of savagery. My legacy in this industry is formed by a single trail of blood, and no, it is not my own. To be exact, the blood of a thousand men has been shed in order to create it. In your head, you probably take this as a game, but this is not a game. This a battleground, where the better man will be one step closer to attaining the Interwire Championship.

He took a look at the people all around him. Great, now the whole world’s watching the single destruction of one man. However, the alcohol had begun to set in the ‘audience’s’ head, as they all appear to look lost.

Y’know, when I received word that you’d be my first opponent of the season, I laughed. I’ve heard of what you’ve done over at Dynasty, and truth be told, glorified jobbers shouldn’t be given championship opportunities. And sure, you’re probably looking at my record and saying “touche,” but need I remind you that you are not on my level. You’re not a path of treacherous water I have to swim across in order to get what I want. Hell, you’re not even the gum underneath my shoe - no, what you are is another stepping stone that I will gladly walk over in order to earn a shot at the Interwire Championship. And once I take one step closer towards that opportunity, I’ll burn each and every step I took so that no one may ever be able to reach me.

As Harvey stops to take another swig of booze, the crowd had begun to cheer him on. But before the first round of applause could kick in, Harvey was on the defensive yet again.

What is it that’s driving you to defeat me in the first round of this tournament? You think that because you’re the hero, that I need my arse kicked to serve justice to a world that’s already turned to shit? Look around you Shaker, justice has blinded you! To almost  everyone, there exists a person, force, or group that represents evil incarnate. Few wish to carry the stigmas of ‘the villain,’ but not I. The same people who pledge to save, heal, and cleanse - they’re a plague that’s begun to manifest this world. And me? I’m the one sent to eradicate it. See, I embrace the darkness. I allow it to manifest within me. Come this Sunday, Shaker, you will fall victim to this brutal darkness.

In fact, you getting drafted to Voltage won’t be the turn of a new leaf. You’ll remain the same as you were on Dynasty: a loser, and a liar for letting down the people who truly depend on him. At Voltage, you won’t be standing in the ring with the Devil of Ultraviolence, you’ll be in there with Harvey Yorke: the true signal of change, a man with nothing to lose and everything to gain. Brace yourself for the sign of the times, Shaker Jones.

A roar of applause fills the pub, and with a grin on his face, Harvey lifted his pint in the air. The scene fades out with approval of the crowd as Harvey stands tall amidst the noise. Cut to static. Fade to black.

EAW Promoz! - Page 36 5cA1moaV
Cage.
Post July 4th 2017, 2:49 am by Cage.
It appears I owe everyone an explanation, probably why I decided to turn my back on Ares and Jaywalker resulting in “our” team taking a loss. Or why I have ditched the black and white and  put on the skin of which people most remember me as back on and decided to tell Judas that his services won't be required and that I got it from here. The answers is what it's always been, I do what I want, when I want to do it because I can. I don't owe any loyalty to Jaywalker and I sure as hell don't owe any loyalty to Ares Vendetta. I was always the same man, I was always the guy who didn't have a plan, I acted out of emotion,  my whole  life has been acted out in emotion whether it's hatred, whether it's the feeling of not caring about my current situation, I wear my thoughts and my heart on my shoulder, so even in the black and even in silence, Diamond Cage was the man pulling the strings. Not Judas, he was a decoy, a messenger to let people know that eventually on MY terms I will strike and I will strike big, he even foreshadowed Pain for Pride by telling Ares that his day will soon come, it came sooner than he expected.  Admittedly so I was a broken man, I hate to say it but I fucked up badly in my times here in EAW,  but I came back to get what I feel was stolen from me. I want the EAW Championship and that's it. I want the championship more than I ever have wanted it in my entire life, I didn't come back to participate in some pinch war with Ares and Jaywalker, I didn't even come back to be apart of Pain for Pride although the paycheck is nice. I came back to be the kingpin of this place, and teaming with Ares and Jaywalker wasn't going to get me to where I wanted to be. Ares is to blame for the reason nobody in this company likes him, Ares is to blame for the reason he got what was coming to him, their comes a time where you need to be held accountable for your actions, your father was man enough to see that one day he had to pay for being a piece of shit, and I doubt you've learned your lesson but it isn't for me to teach you Ares. 

And so everyone begins to preach to the world their motives. 

New beginnings, new rosters, everyone's looking forward to this new season, looking to test themselves against this newer generation to see if the hype is to believe, you've got young stars trying to break through that glass ceiling to see if they can achieve and exceed expectations. All of that shit doesn't concern me, because even though I've recently taken my place in the EAW Hall of Fame, and although it was a great achievement, I sure as hell feel like a fucking failure. I feel like everything I've done leading up to that point where I stood on that stage wearing that stupid suit and having to stare at the audience and look at these sheep didn't mean shit because of what I've done in the past. These guys and women who are my “peers” and say thanks to them when they don't deserve a single shit from me. They are the whisperers, the guys talking shit behind my back and when I decide to show up are the ones who want to say I've earned every penny, championship or whatever the fuck. I'm here to tell the world that I understand no matter how many times the same regurgitated shit that everyone has to say about my legacy is repeated. I take solace in the fact that the only person capable of stopping Diamond Cage is Diamond Cage because no matter what, I'll still fight man, woman, it doesn't matter, I'll fight this entire roster in a parking lot brawl, I'll get hurt and spit blood, teeth and guts and lose a limb, it just doesn't matter to me anymore, Showdown, Dynasty, Voltage. Didn't matter where I ended up, when the smoke clears, what remains the same is Diamond Cage is the most dangerous man in the world no matter the environment, no matter the capacity. I get things done my way, my world of gray has lead me to  a world of hell, but only I could recover, only I could crawl myself out of the mile of crap that has been put in front of me to stand and here today and let the entire world know. Don't count me out, don't bet against me. Count me in, count me in this match with Lannister, count me in every scenario after this, because I'm hungry, I'm starving, I've always been a street dog and this time, THIS FUCKING TIME! NOBODY IS TAKING FOOD OFF MY PLATE AND I PROMISE YOU THAT! Patience is something I lack, I can't stand the feeling of waiting, tomorrow isn't promise so I shoot to kill today and I will shoot to kill against Lannister. Our history is well documented, a bounty was placed on my head a long time ago that you saw fit to take advantage of and thought you'd make easy money taking me out for a corrupt authority, I'm use to a bounty being placed on my head and being wanted dead or alive and surely Lannister you couldn't get the job done with all your might and power and ability. I bet you feel things are different now right? Nothing is different, despite what you think you know about Diamond Cage, despite you thinking that you are on another level. I promise you nothing is different and you are still below me because you've proved your might against many but the one guy you can't seem to finally overcome is Diamond Cage, I'll tell you why. I'm unlike any man you've ever faced, I am not scared of marketing or whatever tag you like to add to your name to seem scarier, I've busted my ass for far too many years giving everything I have to be afraid of anyone I encounter whether it's Mr. DEDEDE, CM Banks, any EAW legend you can name or any rookie, I make no exceptions and I fear nobody who bleeds just like me and who has bones that can break. I've busted my ass for far too long to let you think you'll ever just walk all over me! I will take great pleasure in putting you down again on Showdown but I don't expect it to be easy, I mean for Christ sake you almost broke my back a few years ago and that's the point it was years ago so I believe now you are stronger, you are tougher and old tricks will not pay dividends in our battle but I assure you I am not the same man I was years ago either, if you thought what I was willing to go through before was inhumane, I promise you what I'm willing to do now is out of this world. We even destroyed the canvas with our bodies but Lannister I'll do it all over again, I'll go to war with you over and over again because I can see that is what it is going to take to put you down and you know me better than anybody and you know I'll go through any kind of hell or shit storm that comes my way to get the win. So I know losing the Answers World Championship to a guy who weighs a buck 90 or whatever it is I don't remember probably has you seething and filled with rage and willing to rip the first face they put you in the ring with, but I'm a man fueled by rage, I'm a man fueled by passion and I'm a man who will happily spit in your face to piss you off even more and then I'll hook you and drop you on your head. They led this lamb to slaughter and Lannister I have no choice but to show you once again that yes I was away, but even in my absence I'm always steps and levels ahead of you, I have to teach you that in this world we live in where we fight to our bitter ends, I am the most sadistic, barbaric entente and I can just simply tell you this because you haven't done it ever.

Beat me if you can.
Jon McAdams
Post July 4th 2017, 1:01 am by Jon McAdams
EAW Promoz! - Page 36 Crusad13

McAdams steps out from behind closed doors, as the door shuts, there are several men in suits sitting around a table behind him wearing masks, hidden from view. McAdams turns back and speaks to them.

“Showman will no longer be joining us. Apparently he just couldn’t cut it.” McAdams says bitterly before shutting the door. He walks forward quickly as the camera follows him, he steps with purpose as people in the hallways quickly scurry out of his way. “I listened to everything you had to say. The long winded droning to illustrate a simple point, but I had high hopes that you might have something engaging, substantial and worth my time. But here we are, left with an eloquent, but uninspired and unengaging speech. You claim that you’re going to capture the gold because it’s destiny? How many times have you made that claim? How many times has your flesh failed you? How long must success escape you before you realize that your beliefs and your god and all this is not real?” McAdams throws his hands out from each side in an exasperated gesture. “It’s always fate for you. Do you know what fate means? It means it is destined to happen. It is beyond a shadow of a doubt going to happen but how many times have you claimed fate, knowing full well what you say your god says yet find yourself with nothing? You say it is flesh that caused you to fail but it seems that it is always flesh. It is always coming down to one solitary truth and that is you have failed. You can’t stand there and claim that you’re going to succeed because of some great power and plague you’re going to bring when nothing substantial ever comes from it. What are you doing here? Why did you come to this business if you’re agenda has nothing to do with what we do here?”

McAdams enters his office and sits down and opens up a drawer and begins to dig through it. After a couple of minutes he pulls out a key. “Aha!”

“Who is making evidential follies here?,” McAdams stands up and leaves the office, rushing down the halls. “I can say that nothing has proclaimed my sovereignty nor can I lay claim to any real authority outside of what my money can buy, my careful planning, and the success I have brought to the ring, not to mention that I reach the goals that I wish to attain, and when I don’t it isn’t failure, it’s just another thing to overcome on my journey but my single’s match streak is most certainly no joke and no one has been able to break it since I began my crusade. I am not here waiting for someone else to declare me sovereign. I am not here laying myself at the feet of some fate or destiny that will come simply because I believe it. I am Sovereign because I claimed it and I am it. Because I have been manipulating Voltage since the Grand Design began, because I control much of the ebb and flow of this company, and I influence small decisions like matches and who I face, all the way to big decisions like removing your dear Sanitorium from Voltage. I am not Sovereign in name only, and I do not frolic about pretending that the things I am are there even when I am not. I know what I am and like so many have found out, So tell me, what is evident? How is it evident? How am I delusional when I stand before you with far more success than you could ever obtain with all your promises of destiny and fate.”

McAdams enters a large empty room with large black pillars and a door at the other side of it. He walks towards the end of the hall with gusto.

“I am sitting here, waiting for a punchline, waiting for you to give me your truth! Give me a reason to even believe you and the things you say but at the end of it I am left underwhelmed,” McAdams stops in the center of the room looking exasperated. “That’s it? That’s your answer? You’re going to beat me because I ‘cannot overcome you’ and I am fly and insect and yadda yadda yadda. Are you a child? Are you a schoolyard bully making idle threats that you can’t keep before a real man who cannot be stopped? You will not intimidate me this time, Solomon Caine, I have watched your career as it grew and then fell into nothing. As you were elevated into spots of prestige only to fail to capture them over and over again, you are not the monster I thought you were, you are not inhuman, you are a boy screaming at the top of your lungs at the other boys in the yard about your imaginary friend and how he’s going to help you win. Difference between us is I can actually make these things happen, and have. Showman was not there when I defeated Eclipse, and he wasn’t there when I defeated DeLion, Damon, Von Doom, Eto. I didn’t need him to beat Moore, I didn’t need him to beat Drastik, and I didn’t need him to beat Ramsay. The mistake you seem to be making here is that I needed him. Showman has always needed me, and now that he’s gone off the rails, it’s one less problem I have to deal with later. As for you? I am disappointed in what you bring here with your cheap talk. I am not Jon McAdams the Survivor, and I am not playing games, or hanging out with losers, or making false promises. I have no intention of tearing you apart or making bleed, or destroying you in the ring, that is not what this will be. I will outwit you, I will out maneuver you and I will pin you one two three in that ring and I will walk out and move on and you will be left once again in that ring, confused, and lost as your god, and your fate, and your destiny fails you once again.”

McAdams reaches the end of the hall and scans his badge against the door, as it opens he walks up to the safe inside of it and opens it.

“Oh thank god,” McAdams sighs with relief as he reaches in and pulls out something out of camera sight. “Showman didn’t take it. I’ll have to move this.” McAdams reaches into his coat and speaks into his phone. “We’re moving all the packages, and it’s time to bring in the locksmith. We must lock Showman out now!”

McAdams stops and stares into the camera.

“This isn’t what you think it will be Solomon. This isn’t the fight that cripples my career, this isn’t the time that you rise to the top, this is where you lose and I win, and you will know like so many before you that I am not the pasty and scared loser who lost to you so long ago. Not anymore. I am Sovereign, the man whose defeated several former world champions, former hardcore champion and on an undefeated 8 match winning streak in singles competition. I have pulled the strings to make sure that my first match is with you because I intend to make a splash and take care of my unfinished business with you and your brethren. I don’t need showman like you seem to need your brothers, and while I am not stupid enough to take your challenge with a grain of salt, I am going to win this match, and move forward because that is in the Grand Design, and I promise you, even though you will feel like you are without purpose, and even though it will feel like fate and destiny have betrayed you once again and your flesh has failed you, I promise you when this is all over you will see the glorious future I have built for this company and this brand. For the greater good of Voltage, The Sovereign Crusade continues.
Rex32
Post July 4th 2017, 1:00 am by Rex32
Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. As we grow older, become more mature, the years when we learn about who we are, what we're capable of, and how it all plays into the grand scheme of things. A lot of that comes from constantly being persistent; having the patience, biding time as the pendulum continues to swing has proven to be just as rewarding for me as the other experiences, because despite not wielding omnipotent perfection, I've always been out to seek the next best thing. Devan, understand that while I'm not here to take anything out from your grasp that defines you, I am for all intents and purposes going for broke here. The make up of this event, while lacking of anything tangible that would rightfully bring more substance into the fray, simply doesn't stop me from doing everything necessary to find victory this week. I will not wait this week, even as your calm, patient nature has notably proven to be most potent of your most notable traits, and in part has allowed you to flourish in various matches and environments against anyone whose challenged you at your stead. However, again, I warn you that I will not wait. The last time we met was in round two of the King of Elite tournament, and it was back then that you believed that I needed a reason to have belief in myself that I was going to be advancing into the semifinals of that tournament, when in fact I actually had reasoning. I simply wanted it more at that time, Devan. Back then there was nowhere in my right mind did I even understand the lengths of my own limits to be able to go above and beyond just find victory back then. At that time, I understand the circumstances, that Zack Crash did happen show up to stake a rather dubious claim to your Hall of Fame championship, but lets face it, since then I've gone on to prove that my desires far exceed any justification when it comes to needs. I didn't need that match, but I showed you and the world back then, your entitlement to the crown notwithstanding, that my will to win was enough to carry me that night. You told me back then that I needed to be able to make my claims and promises mean something by the end of it all, or else be prepared to deal with the mental anguish that comes with the territory of not succeeding. I could tell obviously that you were speaking from experience, but even then, Devan, you were in the same boat as me in that respect. Things are different now. Different point in time. Different set of circumstances. Different season. Different motivations. I get it. The present being the most important of all, I think it's only fitting that my first bout of the new season be against you, because despite a few of the big names that I had the privilege of stepping into the ring with last season, my matches with you last season were the two that stood out, and not just because of the outcomes, decisive or not, but because you were one of the ones that took the time to offer me key tips similar to guys like Pizza Boy. Back and forth we went both times, and I expect nothing less this time around, and I do hope in the end that's what it comes to without outside chaos. This time, Devan, like I said it's go for broke, or don't show up at all.

Regardless of what your approach is this week, Devan, your vaunted attack will be met with one in return. The tone for this season needs to be set early. We can throw the formalities out the window if you want too, I have no qualms with going that route. It would actually make things easier, and the intended objective would still be the same. When you consider our respective statuses as they currently stand today, you are position that by default gives you less to chase after when your legacy is already secure. You only add to it at this point, as I continuously find new motivation and reason to build mine, laying more bricks, one on top of the other the more time goes by. This is in no way meant to be a slight against you, Devan, but you won't find the proper motivation to defeat someone like me this weekend. I don't have to predict what it is you will have to say in response to that, because I know in thereabouts of what you will. See, because we've already met twice, and the passive aggressive card is already played out. Since we first meant, which was mere weeks into a reign albeit short as New Breed Champion, this elitist has been on the rise ever since, and it has not as much to do with tangible achievements as much as it does all the experiences that I've been exposed to. Each experience has been a springboard to something else to follow that has allowed me to consistently continue on with forward progress. It's almost like our paths keep leading us back to one another every now and then because we've taken those same paths; yours spanning over a number of years, while mine still really in it's fruitful beginnings. Our discussions, Devan, while admittedly haven't all rubbed off on me, some of the things you've passed down hold true, with the success I've enjoyed since we last were pitted against one another validating that fact. You put me through quite the trial in both of our previous bouts, and I've taken something from each encounter, and this one coming up will be no exception to that. You looked down at me as the underling the first couple of times, but you went to the well once too often with your subjective opinions regarding my approach and I challenge you to again, but be aware, this time once again it might not yield the results you rightfully desire.

Last edited by Rex32 on July 4th 2017, 1:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Amadeus
Post July 4th 2017, 12:37 am by Amadeus
"So this is the new beginning?"

Open on Amadeus, sitting in the desert wasteland, alone.  He's dressed in white, shirt, pants, shoes - with round, dark sunglasses obscuring his eyes.  He scoops up a handful of sand, letting it run through his fingers.  A wind rustles through his hair.

"The winds of change have blown through the EAW roster.  This was known.  To be expected, the Sanatorium was not left untouched.  Here in the aftermath, Eclipse and Maero have been sent to Dynasty to spread the message of fear and violence in their new home.  That leaves me in Voltage with Solomon and Apocalypse to carry on the Sanatorium's message here.  But is that really what I want to do?  I do not wish to give my opponents too much credit, but I wonder if what the High Rollerz said was correct?  Am I better served by striking out on my own, without the guidance of Eclipse?  Eclipse has taught me so much over my time here in EAW, but have I reached a point where I should be trying to go out on my own?  I do not begrudge Solomon Caine or Apocalypse.  They are terrifying in battle.  But ... they are much more inflexible than I.  They are not dreamers as I.  They are more nightmares than anything.  Terror given flesh.  It's not that I can not be that again.  I can ... but do I have to?  Should I?  Would my I be better served elsewhere ... with some distance?   These are things that I must consider."

Amadeus tosses the remainder of the sand in his hand away.

"But these questions are not relevant to the current week.  I have bigger things on my mind.  A tournament for the number one contendership for EAW Interwire Championship.  A new challenge set before me.  A fitting start to this new season.  A way to truly get a measure of where I belong on this new landscape.  I will show that I have grown since my beginnings here in EAW.  I have changed and evolved.  And I will show that by running through this tournament and becoming the new Interwire champion.  Although, I must relate a slight disappointment.  With Mr. DEDEDE becoming chairman, he voluntarily vacated the title.  I would have much preferred taking the title from him myself.  How better a way to ascend to divinity in EAW than by beating one of the literal gods of EAW?  Instead, I must face the burgeoning heart of EAW.  Those much like myself: the young and hungry, who will strive to prove themselves as one of the next greats of this era.  We have the proven veteran of Chris Elite, a heavy favorite to win this tournament.  Ah, Chris Elite, we know each other well.  I can almost remember the waning days of the Iconomy and the Sanatorium's first clashes.  I'm sure that if I do things right, I'll be seeing you in the near future and we can chat so much more.  But he's not the only marlin in this fish pond.  There's the Sanatorium's own thorn bush, Jon McAdams.  He faces my erstwhile brother, Solomon Caine.  You've been without gold for sometime, on your road to redemption.  Alas, it runs heavily through the Sanatorium grounds.  Defeat Solomon, and you may have to face me in the next round.  I still owe you a little more for your chairshots and attempted beatdown.  Causing your elimination in the 24/7 battle royal wasn't nearly enough.  I won't stop until I have you bleeding on your knees, begging for mercy ..."

Amadeus' hands clench into fists, digging up furrows in the sand.  But he takes a few deep breaths, relaxing.

"I'm getting ahead of myself.  Solomon Caine is no joke.  I could very well face my brother in the next round.  Wouldn't that be interesting?  Providing, of course, I win my own match in the first round.  EAW's resident myopic patriot: Cody Marshall.  You will certainly be a large task for me to conquer.  One of the many new faces to be welcomed to Voltage.  Welcome to my home, Cody Marshall.  Yes, much maligned as it is around EAW, Voltage is my home.  The only brand that I have ever known in my time here.  Flawed like any other, but for all of its cracks and water damage, there is not a place that I would rather be in EAW than here at Voltage.  This is where I began, the dancing fool who became a seed that was planted on Sanatorium soil.  It nutured and grew, at first twisted and stunted, like the tales of Japanese demons, but now ... now the seed has grown quickly, taking flight as it climbs higher and higher, reaching towards the sun.  This is my home, Cody Marshall.  Tread carefully while you are here and be a good guest.  Maybe you'll even reclaim some of the luster that you've lost since losing the New Breed title.   You used to be a fast rising star, well on your way to superstardom among the Elite of EAW.  Yet, you suffered a horrible fall, spiraling down into ignominy.  I feel for you, truly I do.  I know what you went through.  I was once the fast rising and exciting star of EAW.  I was once well on my way to the upper echelons of our grand federation.  And then, I too suffered a fall, crashing down to reality.  I've built myself back up, though.  And so may you.  The power to do that rests in your hands.  If you win the Interwire championship, all that disappointment that you've been breeding these past few months becomes one of those heartwarming tales of overcoming the odds to reclaim your spot."

Amadeus rises to his feet, dusting himself off and adjusting his glasses.

"I hate those heartwarming tales, personally.  Much too boring.  See, I often reference my own fall in EAW as a cautionary tale, but don't be deceived.  My dream is not to redeem myself.  I don't seek to recapture any of the shine and glitter that I once had as an up-and-coming star here.  No, I seek confirmation.  Confirmation for myself, not for anyone else.  I know what I'm capable of.  I know that I can win this tournament.  I can attain the dream of gold, dashing the hopes of seven other men whose dreams run concurrent of my own.  But I shall snatch it from their grasp and deny them of what they believe they own.  Maybe your recent rough patch has made you more humble, but I somehow doubt it.  I'm sure that you can see this tournament as your 'Manifest Destiny'.  You seem to be the sort that would play the American history card.  I'm sure that you believe in American exceptionalism, that you are the only one that can claim this gold because of the happenstance of your place of birth.  The pity is that you're not so far off from the truth.  You are a competent warrior, capable of using his size to its fullest advantage.  But it is not your land of birth that has made you this way.  It is your own internal strength that has brought you the success that you've had in the past.  It's a combination of your own genetics, ruthlessness, and drive that given you the strength to overwhelm those who have stood in your path.  It has served you well against weaker foes ... but I am not a weaker foe.  I was once like you, using brute strength to push around my enemies.  I know the tricks.  And I know how to counteract them.  While I have lost much of my strength that was once my calling card, I have more than made up for it in speed and agility.  I can keep you off your guard, hit you where you least expect it.  I can chop down the big man because while you have the size advantage over me, your joints are just as vulnerable as anyone else's.  When you cut the knees out from under a giant, then you can look him in the eye before you end his life."

A smile crosses Amadeus' face.

"I'll enjoy testing my speed against your strength, Cody Marshall.  I'll enjoy showing you that Voltage is not your land of opportunity.  It is not your destiny to trek across this tournament to the lands of championship gold.  Maybe one day, you'll get there again, but it will not be through me.  I'll stop you in your tracks, humble you at my feet.  For I am Amadeus: Demon, Saint, and Dreamer.  My journey will take me further, where I will renew old rivalries or begin a brotherly feud.  And you?  Well, you'll be there, crumpled in the dust, trying to piece together your old hopes and dreams."

The scene goes black, Amadeus chuckling.

"With nothing but my laughter ringing in your ears."
Revy
Post July 4th 2017, 12:28 am by Revy
A Touch of Evil

-Revy is shown leaning back on a chair wearing glasses with her head phones on while reading a comic book. Revy notices the camera before putting the book down, and removing her head phone, and sitting up.

Like the glasses? No lens, but it’s really all make myself look smart because lately, everyone has all been like “She looks and acts dumb, but she is kind of smart.” I just felt like we really need to get pass that first before we get to the next big question that every girl seems to be asking and that is, “Who is Revy?”  Yes, I am smarter than I look, considering in order to be an elite sniper for the Army, you need to pass many intelligence tests, and in terms of “Who am I?” Well, I’m certainly not like other women in EAW. That’s for sure.

Well, let’s get to the obvious. My opponent, Cailin Dillon, a former Women’s Champion in EAW, in fact, the inaugural champion, if Wikipedia is accurate, I will not be able to beat her. After all, I’m sure she is a champion for a reason, and unfortunately, I’m still quite green and learning on the job with the only real training that I have is from my time in Army and training in Krav Maga, but this is wrestling first. Blah blah blah. Don’t expect me to know how to apply a proper headlock. Don’t expect me to be doing too many flips and shit. And don’t expect me to be dancing and prancing in the ring. Where the only  thing that Cailin has said that I will attempt to deny and disprove is that she would destroy me. Because trust me, you can do whatever you want to me, but it’s not like I’m going to just disappear off the face of the Earth. I’m here to stay. Remember this face. You’ll be seeing it a lot.

You can bash my skull in, break my arm, and even humiliate me in the ring, nothing a bottle of whisky can’t fix. Because you see, I know what you want to do to me, it aint personal. You just need an output to let all the recent events of you losing that title match and get kidnapped to put on someone else. That where I come in as what my brother use to call “life’s punching bag.” Ever had that moment where life is just so unfair, that you get punished for someone else’s shit even though you didn’t really do anything wrong at all? Well, believe me, I’m in the Army, and as a soldier, we’re always cleaning someone’s else mess, where we have to ask ourselves, “why are we even doing this?” “What are we even fighting for?” And no offense, Cailin, beating the shit out of me isn’t going to fix any of your problems. It’s not going to answer your question. No one is going to tell little Cailin “Why here?” of all people? Just as I’m sitting right here, thinking, why me? What did I do to you that is going to justify you wanting to destroy me?

Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m not going to just stand there and be your punching bag to let out your frustration? Why? Well, look. Glasses. I’m not that stupid. Obviously, you defend yourself and fight back. And while your motive to beat me in severely lacking and misplaced, I can tell you why I’m going to be hitting back. Because Cailin, you are a prime example of the girls that use to pick on me. Sure, you can play the victim and say the Coven kidnapped you and did whatever to you, and you know what? That sucks. But you are no better than them because instead of doing what needs to be done, you are turning your focus on someone that is new and inexperienced because little Cailin just doesn’t want to talk about it. And you know what that reminds me of? High School girls that couldn’t handle the reality of the situation handed to the resorting to pick on the unfortunate, aka, people like me. And well, Cailin, I’ve worked too damn hard to get away from that part of my life. I’m not going to be some fodder for your own anger and disappointment in myself. I don’t care about what happened to you, because in truth, you let that happen, and no, I’m not going to let you just destroy me. I’m not you, Cailin. I don’t bully the weak. In my time in EAW so far, I’ve gone up against people I know are better than me, absolutely prepared to lose each time, but you know what? Believe it or not, I’m just having a little fun here. I really don’t care how many or which titles you’ve won. They aren’t on my radar. All I want to do is just be a professional wrestler. We aren’t after the same thing, but once again, you insist you have to “end me” for what reason? To prove your own dominance against the people that wronged you by picking on the weakest link. Nah, I don’t think so. I use to be a shy, fragile, little girl that let people walk over me. The only thing that really ever kicked my ass is life, but yet here I am, overcoming those odds, and while I can say, I won’t beat you this time, I can definitely learn and beat you down the line. Because life is about being thrown in the pool of sharks and learning how to swim or sink. But I’m different. I don’t just learn how to swim, I learn to think and act like the shark. I’m not going to learn that crap from just reading books and the internet, I rather just be hands on, and face you in the ring, no matter how damn intimidating it may be.

Unfortunate for you, getting my ass kicked over and over is a lesson I don’t need to have to keep being taught. I know how to take defeat. I know how to learn from my mistakes. I can accept that I’m not a winner in life, and possibly be destined to be a loser no matter what I do. But you know what? Fuck that. Life is worse when you do nothing and you’re a nobody, and Cailin, I see that way you talk about me. You pretty much just want to say it. Revy is a nobody. Well let me enlighten you a little bit. When I was a kid, growing up with 3 brothers, they were all into comic books. Naturally, I became a fan to, but my brothers, always talking about being the hero, and being that guy that everyone needs to save them. They wanted to be your Batman, Iron-man, Captain America, etc. But me, no, no. My favorite characters were none other than the villains, and my favorite one of all time was the Joker? Why? Because even though he had nothing really going on that will see to it that he can beat Batman physically, that unrelenting nature of his to simply break the bat down was admirable. The guy just wanted to see the world burn, and in a sense, he won when it came down to the point where Batman needed the Joker there as a testament of his will. But oh, with each issue I read with the Joker in it, each time, I was just eager and waiting to see that day when the Joker wins and gets what he wants.

What does this have to do with me? Well? Call me asshole, but I love to watch misery of others. I don’t watch Empire to see Aria Jaxon win. I watch to see Cailin Dillon and Cameron Ella Ava lose. And while I was cheering for Stephanie Matsuda to win the Divide and Conquer match and disappointed that she lost, because I was really look forward to the expression on people’s face. I’m satisfied, because April Song didn’t win and she’s been moaning, crying, and bitching non-stop about it. Did I have a hand in that? Nope. But I love it. And you know what? I love what happened to you too. Cailin Dillon, at Pain For Pride X, with all that you have accomplished, you are a fuckin joke now. You couldn’t reclaim your title, and you went missing for a whole week and you’re suddenly too uncomfortable to talk about it. You talk tough, but all you’ve really done since is try to put on a tough face, and sorry, girl. I’m not impressed. The bullshit in my life has hardened me to expect just about anything. If I was in your position, either I’d do something about it, or I’d just laugh it off, but here you are pouting and playing the god damn victim again, and suddenly, you have the courage because you can finally catch a got damn break and fight someone that is easy? Well, bitch, you don’t ask for an easy life, you ask for the strength to get through a difficult one, and this is exactly why you are not destroying me. Because I’m tougher than that, and like the Joker, as long as there is misery to be found, I’ll be there to laugh at it, whether it’s at my expense or not.

So Cailin, while you seem to made it clear that this “destruction of me” isn’t personal. Let me make it personal. I’m laughing at you now. Everyone is laughing at you now! And make no mistake that this was me asking you to go easy on me because I lack experience. No. This is me egging you on to go all out and hit me with your best shot and then be prepared for disappointment when I come back next week un fazed by what has happened, because unlike you, I’m not a little bitch that can’t take a loss and try to work off it. Oh boo hoo, I lost my title and a week of my life. Well get off your knees and get back on the horse and try to not be a total ass about it. And don’t play coy and pretend you don’t need me. Oh, you need this. You really need this. After your recent losses, you need just about anything to get back on track, so in a sense, you need me. You need me to be that emotional step ladder that will magically, but not really, make things better for you, but well, based on my personality, just how hilarious would it be if someone like me beat a person of such high caliber as you? Who knows, I might just be motivated enough this week to really try, but alas, I’m really only here for one thing and one thing only. I’m just here to enjoy the show and I want the best seats in the house, and Cailin, baby, that’s why I’m going to fight you and only get better, because I intend to be here for a long time, and not you or anybody else is going to make that decision for me.

-Revy leans back as she puts her headphones back, she grabs her drink and continues to read her comic book and lets off a heinous and obnoxious laugh. 

Oh he's beating him with that crowbar good.  
Lethal Consequences
Post July 4th 2017, 12:13 am by Lethal Consequences
I should've left "Oasis" out of the "Fuck Scott" just so that your feathers would have been ruffled even more. 

Let's just get this out of the way first. This "wrestling," as you call it, is not more important than Lethal Consequences. Lethal Consequences comes first. EAW second. And of course I say second meaning whatever number you want to use, either way it doesn't matter. I am more important than this company. To myself, at least. To you? Probably not? To fans of EAW? I'm sure they like EAW more than they do I. To the people who "run" this place? Oh, they couldn't care less if I died tomorrow. I wouldn't get a match at Pain For Pride. I barely got one this Pain For Pride. I would've been better off without one. I should've just waited until this Friday to come back. I'd be at the same exact place as I stand today, Scott...

...above you. 

Are we almost done with the, "Why did mans come back?" I get it, it's the lowest hanging fruit. Other than that and me leaving at my own will (god forbid) there's nothing else to kick me down. I'm better at talking than half of you jamokes... more entertaining... easier to sit down a listen to. I don't bore any of you with the same old tropes that have been flung around since 2007. Every time I speak it's better than everyone's top notch day. And if it isn't it's because I'm against guys like Scott Oasis and don't want to waste my energy. 

You ever think this persona is own purpose? 
You ever think I'm just saying everything you say and twisting it so I come out on top?
You ever think this isn't a persona at all?

Or do you not think? Or think too much? What is Scott? Who are you, what do you do? Answer that how you want, it doesn't matter your response. I'll scarecrow you either way and make you eat whatever comes out of your small head. I do expect to get by off of being Lethal Consequences. You think I got all those amazing accolades, that you both denounce and praise, because of my wrestling skills? Ha! This is not my EAW, Scott. I got those accolades because Lethal Consequences won them. Not because I took EAW seriously. Not because a gave a damn about turning my back on this place when I've figured to have enough. 

It's all one big running joke for me, Scott, yes. And I love to laugh. 

I find it hilarious that all of these people that share your sentiments, the same disdain for how you all perceive my being, the same amount of disgust... I find it hilarious that all of you people who hate who I am have to always that as an asterisk to what I've done. That even though I've got a title vacated to THE G.O.A.T. STARR STANN may his soul rest in pizza boy... I'm right back to the top. Because I'm Lethal Consequences. I have no fall from grace. After a vacated title. After Pain For Pride losses. After Pain For Pride fucking ten booking in the noob battle royal... I'm here. Now sure, you can say that is all a fall from grace. 

Then I just say fuck you and carry on. Business as usual, on my terms, whether I'm doing what I want or being forced into shit by brass as usual. I don't look outside for gratification. 

I want you to face facts, SCOTT. I'm VOLTAGE UNDEFEATED. NOBODY can take that from me. Until I GO BACK TO VOLTAGE. I'm a fucking Voltage god

Yes, Scott, you don't need to preach to literally the most practical man in this krishna forsaken company. I'll be pinned. You might pin me. You might pin me on Dynasty. Will that break me? Will that take the past away from me? Will that take the inevitable future of the brand of Dynasty being taken over, once again, by storm by Lethal Consequences? 

No.

Like you say, it'd be a fucking wonderful notch on your belt. And once again, the contradictions roll. I'm a bum. I'm past due. I'm a wall-hitter. But if you beat me it's an accomplishment. "I'd beat you if you had those accomplishments or not."  Yeah, yeah. I've heard it all before. You say everything that's been said before, bunny rabbit. 

You just got a different mouth. 

I didn't listen to anything you said before you mentioned my name. Might've been good character building. 

:dave:
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next