Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Thank you Y2Impact  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Thank you Y2Impact  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Thank you Y2Impact  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Thank you Y2Impact  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Thank you Y2Impact  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Thank you Y2Impact  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Thank you Y2Impact  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Thank you Y2Impact  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Thank you Y2Impact

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

Thank you Y2Impact  Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 24th 2017, 8:45 pm

For everything you done. Everyone you've helped and given advice to. For all your hours put into your excellent work. 

Thank you brother
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 24th 2017, 8:53 pm

Thank you, Imp. A real legend.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 24th 2017, 8:55 pm

Thanks for always supporting me Imp, I don't want you to leave but damn dawg, I'll just keep kicking ass in your memory pal
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 24th 2017, 9:08 pm

Thank you Imp :/
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 24th 2017, 9:09 pm

Thank you Y2Impact  Jeremiah_johnson_nodding-Robert-Redford
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 24th 2017, 9:17 pm

Thanks for the good shit, you're always on your game, and always making others look like studs. Hope to see you back again sometime.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 24th 2017, 9:21 pm

Thank you for your support Imp! and for everything you did for this show! Hoping we'll still see you around!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 24th 2017, 9:37 pm

Gracias homie. Much luv to you mayne.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 24th 2017, 11:12 pm

Thank you, Imp!!!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 25th 2017, 1:34 am

Thank you, legend. Thanks for rooting for me all the time and always having something kind to say to me. You've truly done it all and won it all. All the props in the world to you.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 25th 2017, 2:19 am

Thank you, Imp, for everything you've done to help everyone in this fed. Even if you really do hate my guts, I still want to thank you for everything you've put into this, how much effort and time you've spent into writing shows and in general being a great person.

Thank you once again.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 25th 2017, 4:50 am

Thank you Imp.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 25th 2017, 7:38 am

Imp, even you are annoying asf to me, I know you are a very kind-hearted man. I maybe stop complaining about matches and try to be cool about it because of you. So thanks for everything, bud! May you come back here again soon!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 25th 2017, 9:38 am

Though our social views differ, without a doubt I have a deep respect for you both in and out the ring. Not only did you make my favorite wrestler of all time more awesome than he is, but you gave your character a unique perspective on the industry that's hard to convey in words. Hexagun was one of the best stables I've seen, and I loved the concept of The Mercenaries. You have a career that most of us would kill for, and you always stayed humble and was willing to help newcomers whenever they needed advice. In many conversations with people such as Aria, Nas, Haruna, and so forth they spoke very highly of you when they were learning the ropes. Despite what happens with your character I hope you stick around and continue to guide the next generation. Thank you for everything.
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 25th 2017, 9:56 am

You and I probably aren't ever going to exchange Christmas gifts or share a pint, but I do have to say: I respect you. Everything that you have done for EAW and for me in terms of working with my character at various times over the years. The run that Dynamite Rain had back in the day was possible because you and Jay created a team to push GI and myself both as a team and as individuals. You are one of the best that EAW has had and if this is somehow the end (which I highly doubt) you definitely have carved out your spot on EAW's Mount Rushmore. 

Happy Trails.
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 27th 2017, 8:06 am

This thread seems like a good opportunity to mention that I'm not really sure why Y2Impact gets a commemorative thread. I don't see DEDEDE, HRDO, Demon, Robbie, Mak, etc on any commemorative threads. I would rightly argue Jay as EAW's most focal, prominent figure due to the stability and general sustenance he's afforded to/provided his in script character, but it happens, I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJune 27th 2017, 9:23 am

Thanks for everything IMP. When I first came to EAW you were always chill with me in chat and still are up till this day. I appreciate all you have done for EAW. Hope to still see you around in chat as well.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJuly 9th 2017, 12:59 pm

lmao this ain't gonna last long
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  EmptyJuly 9th 2017, 6:51 pm

Anderson. wrote:
lmao this ain't gonna last long
First time seeing this. Contemplated clapping back, but I guess I already did that earlier on Discord. Just for clarity's sake, I'm not retired, never said I was retired, and won't retire. I am semi-retired in that I will no longer be a full-time competitor. Furthermore, if and when I do come back, it won't be any time soon. Good day to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Y2Impact    Thank you Y2Impact  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Y2Impact

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1