Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA Empty
PostSubject: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA   The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA EmptyMay 22nd 2017, 8:42 pm

Lets go people, I've watched these go on for too long without doing one. Ask away :dave:
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA   The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA EmptyMay 22nd 2017, 8:54 pm

What has been your favorite match in EAW and why?

Who's someone you'd like to face off with?

Have you ever pitched any cool ideas that never made it to the main show
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA   The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA EmptyMay 22nd 2017, 11:30 pm

Who is your favourite EAW wrestler and why is it Keelan Cetinich?
Back to top Go down
Steve Wolf
Voltage
Voltage
Steve Wolf

Hailing From : McAllen, Texas

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA   The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 6:39 am

Soup or salad
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA   The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA EmptyMay 29th 2017, 3:47 pm

showster26 wrote:
What has been your favorite match in EAW and why?

Who's someone you'd like to face off with?  

Have you ever pitched any cool ideas that never made it to the main show

Favorite match in EAW is probably the latest one I had with TLA. I felt like it was a match that could easily go either way and we both promoed like beasts for it. Tig vs TLA for the title at PFP will be the greatest culmination to a feud one day.

Brian Daniels one on one on a big stage would be nice. 

I typically just roll with the punches. I like my writers and trust that they know what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA   The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA EmptyMay 29th 2017, 3:47 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Who is your favourite EAW wrestler and why is it Keelan Cetinich?

Its Keelan Citinich, and because he always has a few shrimps on the barbie for me
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA   The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA EmptyMay 29th 2017, 3:48 pm

Steve Wolf wrote:
Soup or salad

Super salad?! I'll just have the regular please
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA   The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA EmptyMay 29th 2017, 4:17 pm

not a question but I love you
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA   The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA EmptyMay 29th 2017, 5:05 pm

Nasir Moore wrote:
not a question but I love you

Not an answer to a question, but I love you too.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA   The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA EmptyMay 29th 2017, 6:35 pm

What's your favourite movies and TV shows? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA   The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA EmptyJune 1st 2017, 7:29 pm

Nobi wrote:
What's your favourite movies and TV shows? Lol.

Favorite movies: The Illusionist, Inception, Patch Adams

Favorite Shows: Seinfeld, Friends, Simpsons, King of the Hill, Malcolm In The Middle, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Catfish
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA   The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA EmptyJune 1st 2017, 8:52 pm

Favorite Friends character?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA   The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Is I'm The Only One: AMA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-