EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!




The Land of Elite
 
HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
TLA
 
Target Smiles
 
Jack Ripley
 
Kasahara
 
Macho Man Johnny Nova
 
Moongoose McQueen
 
Finnegan Wakefield
 
Azumi Goto
 
Anthony Leonhart
 
showster26
 
Latest topics
» Ten Favorite EAW Promoers RIGHT NOW
by Brody Sparks Today at 2:27 am

» EAW Feed
by Finnegan Wakefield Today at 2:25 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Target Smiles Today at 2:09 am

» Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 2 W/ Rex McAllister
by showster26 Today at 1:47 am

» Dia Del Diablo (2017) Predictions Thread
by CM Bank$ Today at 1:22 am

» Daisy Thrash
by Ryan Savage Today at 12:17 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 
 

 13 y/o teen found hanged with "I hate my brother" written on her arm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3310
Age : 26
Hailing From : Calabasas, California
Status : Stay in yo lane

PostSubject: 13 y/o teen found hanged with "I hate my brother" written on her arm   May 12th 2017, 7:52 pm

http://nyp.st/2ptqnUx

A 13-year-old schoolgirl was found hanged at her home with “I hate my brother” written on her arm after the pair argued because she didn’t wake him for work, a coroner’s inquest heard.

Bethany Fitton, from Hebden Bridge, a small town 200 miles north of London, was found by her 18-year-old brother, Ben, who desperately tried to save her before she died in the hospital.

An inquest was told that the pair had an argument in June last year after Ben slept in and Bethany failed to wake him for work.

At school that day, she doodled on her left arm in ink “I hate my brother.”

Bradford Coroner’s Court heard she regularly scribbled on herself. Coroner’s inquests are convened when the cause of death is unknown. In such circumstances, a jury is presented evidence to determine who died, where they died, when they died and how they died.

After her final class, Bethany went to meet her new boyfriend and the pair went for a walk in a local park before she caught the bus home.

Her mom, Estelle Fitton, had her tea waiting for her shortly after 6 p.m. and she took the meal upstairs to her room, where she started playing music.

Fitton said her daughter was social media-mad — using Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram and Kick — even moving her mattress into the spare room to be closer to the Wi-Fi router.

Estelle recounted that her husband, Richard, was at work and Ben had gone to the movies with his girlfriend.

The inquest heard that when Ben returned home about 7:30 p.m., he was given a basket of laundry to take upstairs by his mom.

The teenager had to go through Bethany’s bedroom to get to the staircase that leads to his room and found his sister hanging.

Ben began giving her CPR while paramedics rushed to the scene and Bethany was taken to Calderdale Royal Hospital in Halifax, before being transferred to Leeds General Infirmary, the largest hospital in the area.

Despite desperate attempts to save her life, Bethany’s brain had been starved of oxygen and she died three days later on June 25.

Ben told police they would regularly squabble about “silly little things” and said the argument that morning had been a 4 on a scale of 10.

He said: “I knew she had written something but I was not aware of what she had written.”

-------------

My commentary: I'm doing a new series now where I'll be re-posting suicide cases of social media active young women preferably from the ages of 13-35, considering they are in my view the worst group of people in the history of the world. In this story we have a classic case of why the majority of females are inherently whores for attention. 

Bethany Fitton was a social media thirsty misguided youth who was eventually going to grow up to be that one cunt who bitches and moans and threatens her boyfriends with suicide every time something doesn't go her way. She probably never thinks she's wrong considering how social media active she is because it's probably 1000 simps validating her every word.

Chances are she wrote that shit on her arm to make sure her brother's life is fucked up permanently, maybe he gets locked up for "bullying" or some wild shit like that. We can't mourn the death of muthafuckas like this, or even blame their parents, we simply need to chalk it up to natural selection and encourage the healthy weeding out of people like this who were only destined to make mens lives miserable.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaywalker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 25
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: 13 y/o teen found hanged with "I hate my brother" written on her arm   May 12th 2017, 8:47 pm

Don't you think you're taking this a little far lol.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3310
Age : 26
Hailing From : Calabasas, California
Status : Stay in yo lane

PostSubject: Re: 13 y/o teen found hanged with "I hate my brother" written on her arm   May 12th 2017, 9:05 pm

Jaywalker-Second account- wrote:
Don't you think you're taking this a little far lol.

Tell that to the bitch who killed herself over a damn argument


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3310
Age : 26
Hailing From : Calabasas, California
Status : Stay in yo lane

PostSubject: Re: 13 y/o teen found hanged with "I hate my brother" written on her arm   May 12th 2017, 9:08 pm

Jaywalker-Second account- wrote:
Don't you think you're taking this a little far lol.

If This story was about a man would you say i was going too far? Simp


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
avatar

Posts : 508
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 13 y/o teen found hanged with "I hate my brother" written on her arm   May 13th 2017, 1:57 am

@Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Jaywalker-Second account- wrote:
Don't you think you're taking this a little far lol.

Tell that to the bitch who killed herself over a damn argument
It's always sad to see a little kid die. I do agree that killing herself over a mild argument with her brother was disgusting and most likely a vehement act for attention. Now her brother has to carry that for the rest of his life, for no other reason than having a normal sibling relationship with his sister with mild teasing or whatever.

That being said I don't think it's right to blame that girl specifically or any other in the age range you mentioned. Like yeah, some do tend to behave this way, and I think in more recent times this issue of constant need for attention, validating themselves through others, literally fueling their lives with it to the point of killing themselves if they don't get it - like in this example, has transcended just the female gender.

Society is just structured this way and it's really just because of this new social media age where every fiber of the individual's merit and worth is based on attention gained through likes and hearts and followers or whatever bullshit metric the new social media sites are using. Another major issue is the parenting, if we thought the Baby Boomers were shit parents then millenials and Gen X'ers are even worse. Kids are constantly smothered and spoiled by their parents, being fed attention, and then kids get addicted to it.

So it's no surprise once they enter higher grades in school and realize nobody really gives a fuck about them, because everything is just superficial on social media, and then because after a lifetime of being conditioned into thinking the amount of attention they receive determines their worth as a person, they get depressed when they see they're not getting any attention. It's even worse for girls because they're judged and objectified more for their physical appearance, so if that isn't up to par, they get no attention and therefore have no self worth. At least guys get defined for more genuine aspects while there's no denying first and foremost girls get judged by the physical aspects which is disgusting.

I'm not justifying this girls behavior with this explanation, but it's pretty clear that she's a victim of this bullshit society too. Yeah, on the surface, this girl is at fault, but there's so many complex layers of bullshit that made her this way. Regardless, no child deserves to have to kill themselves because of the bullshit greedy-lusty way society has become, and no child should have to live a lifetime of guilt because his sister was a bitch as a result of that societal bullshit. Just a very sad situation all-around.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ares Vendetta

avatar

Posts : 1401
Age : 24
Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan
Status : Here comes revenge

PostSubject: Re: 13 y/o teen found hanged with "I hate my brother" written on her arm   May 13th 2017, 2:12 am

An audible "What the fuck?" when I saw this before clicking, kudos.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 2760
Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be
Status : Bein' a badder hombre than ever before

PostSubject: Re: 13 y/o teen found hanged with "I hate my brother" written on her arm   May 14th 2017, 8:17 am

Wow what a selfish ho. These hos ain't even loyal to they lives  :shrug:


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaywalker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 25
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: 13 y/o teen found hanged with "I hate my brother" written on her arm   May 16th 2017, 10:05 pm

You right DDD, I was being a cuck, I've been set straight.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3310
Age : 26
Hailing From : Calabasas, California
Status : Stay in yo lane

PostSubject: Re: 13 y/o teen found hanged with "I hate my brother" written on her arm   May 16th 2017, 10:15 pm

@Jaywalker wrote:
You right DDD, I was being a cuck, I've been set straight.
its all good bro everybody makes mistakes

everybody has dose days :miley:


Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

13 y/o teen found hanged with "I hate my brother" written on her arm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» one of the few reasons i hate my job.
» Lost and Found?
» 800oz nugget found in WA
» Has anybody found big gold at depth with a 4500?
» Old metal detector from the 1960's found... (PICS)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: Interact :: General Discussion-