Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Unfit Ask Me Anything SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Unfit Ask Me Anything SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Unfit Ask Me Anything Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Unfit Ask Me Anything Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Unfit Ask Me Anything Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Unfit Ask Me Anything Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Unfit Ask Me Anything Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Unfit Ask Me Anything Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Unfit Ask Me Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axl Willow

Axl Willow

Hailing From : Bunker Hill, Illinois.

The Unfit Ask Me Anything Empty
PostSubject: The Unfit Ask Me Anything   The Unfit Ask Me Anything EmptyApril 27th 2017, 1:46 am

I'm still rather new here, so I figured this would be a wonderful time for answering questions to let people get to know me better. Especially since this is my 100th post. So let's get this started, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Unfit Ask Me Anything   The Unfit Ask Me Anything EmptyApril 27th 2017, 1:57 am

1) What influenced the Axl Willow name?
2) What influenced the Unfit Dynasty nickname?
3) Any particular reason behind the Pete Dunne picbase?
4) Dream opponent so far in EAW?
5) Dream Tag Team partner so far in EAW?
Back to top Go down
Axl Willow

Axl Willow

Hailing From : Bunker Hill, Illinois.

PostSubject: Re: The Unfit Ask Me Anything   The Unfit Ask Me Anything EmptyApril 27th 2017, 2:06 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
1) What influenced the Axl Willow name?
2) What influenced the Unfit Dynasty nickname?
3) Any particular reason behind the Pete Dunne picbase?
4) Dream opponent so far in EAW?
5) Dream Tag Team partner so far in EAW?
1) Axl as in Axl Rose, and Willow was the name of a writer from Avatar The Last Airbender. I thought it flowed well and stuck with it.

2) I love-love-love the "Bitter" nickname that Pete Dunne has, so I solely based the entire gimmick off of the word Unfit. I didn't want to be crazy/lunatic type character however, so that's where the Dynasty part comes into play. A second generation star who hates the parent and wants nothing to do with them, he doesn't want to be a dynasty, but he is. The Unfit Dynasty.

3) Besides the fact that his nickname responded with the gimmick idea as a whole, I also think Pete's look fits perfectly. It also helps that he's one of my favorites competing today.

4) So far? Probably Ryan Marx, Nobi, or yourself. Marx and Nobi are two of my favorites to read here currently, and I think we could do some dope things together. With you, you're the reason I came here, and I know we could do great things together.

5) This one is a bit difficult as I never really see Willow in a team, but probably either Ryan Marx or Nobi once again if I had to choose. I could see the characters meshing well in both scenarios, both in terms of gimmick and moveset.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Sunshine
Empire
Empire
Savannah Sunshine

Hailing From : Candy Land, USA
Status : If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again.

PostSubject: Re: The Unfit Ask Me Anything   The Unfit Ask Me Anything EmptyMay 3rd 2017, 7:01 pm

Who is your favorite person currently on the EAW roster? *hint: it better be me*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unfit Ask Me Anything   The Unfit Ask Me Anything Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unfit Ask Me Anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-