EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield

Savannah Sunshine

TLA

Kenny Schmidt

The Trickster Azrael

вrσdч spαrks .

Keelan Cetinich

Ryan Wilson

Hurricane Hawk

Consuela Rose Ava

Latest topics
» Ask Some Schmidt, Eh!
by Kenny Schmidt Today at 1:22 am

» #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 1:19 am

» Finnegan Wakefield AMA
by Aria Jaxon Today at 1:19 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by Kenny Schmidt Today at 12:52 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Consuela Rose Ava Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» This Is My Update
by Black Mamba Yesterday at 11:36 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

An OOC Post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: An OOC Post   April 18th 2017, 4:53 pm

This might be stating the obvious, but on the off-chance that I'm stating the not-so-obvious, I'd like to clarify that I tend to troll a lot. In fact, almost 90% of my posts on this website are trollish in nature and not directly representative of what I believe. It dawned on me in my latest troll-post where I teased retirement that sometimes my trolling is far too convincing. So, for the sake of being clear, I needed to say what I actually think without any sort of trolling.

Thank you all for the opportunity to be here and act the way I do, especially since I know jokes get old and people get tired of the goofs and the gaffs, even if they're virtually harmless. 

Thank you to the board for handling me when I get hyper-competitive and, in turn, backhanded with my remarks about certain things. You've all been good sports and I know that being on the board can be a pretty thankless job, especially with the influx of drama that picks up as there is more and more new site traffic. You guys still somehow find a way to deal with my attitude even when there are much bigger fish to fry out there.

Thank you to Scott Oasis (an aside: that's such a weird phrase to type). Although I assume you know that I'm mostly just messing around with you in place of trolling Y2Impact, my favorite past time, I really appreciate your attempts at working with me on developing a complex and somewhat pretentious character idea into something that was actually quite compelling. I've enjoyed the work you've put into Voltage and have recognized that you've gotten your stuff up in a very timely manner despite how much I insist Voltage is "always late" or of poor quality. Like the board in general, writers like you hold a very thankless job that deserves much more credit. Thank you for the time and effort you put in as well as the trust in my ability despite my nature.

I could/should probably go into more specific thank you's, but I can already feel the itch in my troll-soul burning. So yeah. Thank you all again for what you do and know that I do genuinely appreciate the time and effort you guys put into all this, even if I have a really weird and backwards way of explaining it.

With that being said, below, please post your thoughts on the prospect of dissolving of the vixens division. Thank you.

SAIL

"Least you can do is make her came" Tyler Parker, 2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gambit

Hailing From : Midland, Texas

PostSubject: Re: An OOC Post   April 18th 2017, 5:05 pm

Oh.

Quote that, b*tch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasir Moore
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: An OOC Post   April 18th 2017, 5:30 pm

i love you all the same daddy

Nasir Moore Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Lion King
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: An OOC Post   April 18th 2017, 5:31 pm

I need you to take your place as Voltage's face of the "franchise" - and cast a vote into the idea of disbanding the sorry weekly sequel that is known as the Voltage brand.

I BELIEVE IN YOU, DRASTIK/JAVI DENT.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: An OOC Post   April 18th 2017, 5:43 pm

D, your trollish face is as much a fixture here as dipshits showing their dicks to underaged girls.

Wait, that came out wrong.  Let me try again.

D, this is the internet and you'll never see a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.  In the grand scheme of things, your trollish nature is more eye-rollingly droll than malicious bullying.  Keep walking that fine line and I think you'll always have a place here.  Honestly, you seem to put work into what you do, and oftentimes your pretty amusing.

Stay classy.

Thanks to Tarah Nova for the sig!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TLA
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: An OOC Post   April 18th 2017, 7:33 pm

Steele was rock solid when he saw your original post :comeon:

Back to top Go down
View user profile