Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! Empty
PostSubject: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 17th 2017, 12:20 am

FHDSAOFJDSOIFJDSOIFJDSOIFJDSOIFSDJFOIDSJFOIDSJFOIS 

YOU'RE A CHAMP!!!! YAY CONGRATS! YOU DESERVE IT!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 17th 2017, 12:33 am

KILLA CAM, CONGRATS MAMA! ANOTHER ACCOLADE TO ADD TO THE TROPHY CASE! SIT BACK AND ENJOY THIS, YOU EARNED IT. I'm coming for that cute ass though.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 17th 2017, 12:39 am

Couldn't be any prouder. Busted your guts for the Empire Cup, for this and truly deserve it. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 17th 2017, 12:40 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 17th 2017, 1:01 am

Cam getting to write you over the months before eclipse took the helm of empire was an absolute treat. You have a lovable personality and have proven yourself over the years to be one of the best, period. If anyone should be in a position to lead the girls heading into PFP X it should be the longest lasting woman empire has to offer, which naturally is Cameron Ella Ava~!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 17th 2017, 1:18 am

Congrats Cam (H).
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 17th 2017, 6:00 am

Congrats to my lovable, sweet and amazing Chat Aunt! Enjoy your moment, Cammy! It's your night.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 17th 2017, 6:19 am

Congratulations sweet Cam.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 17th 2017, 6:40 am

Congrats ! You truly deserved this. You more than earned this.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 17th 2017, 9:04 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 17th 2017, 9:27 am

Congratulations on winning the title. Well deserved victory!
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 17th 2017, 1:24 pm

Congratulations Cam!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 19th 2017, 12:33 am

Congratulations to one of the most dedicated members of the entire community, you deserve everything that comes your way Cam. You are an entity that EAW can not replicate, and your work on the promo page has always been nothing short of exceptional. Even with already serving as one of the most accomplished competitors in EAW history, your drive is second to none. Keep up the great work, as EAW will forever be in your debt.
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 19th 2017, 8:24 am

Congrats Cam!
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 19th 2017, 3:47 pm

this should be your theme song
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 20th 2017, 6:24 am

Haven't seen you in the chat, so I'll just congratulate you on here. You're undoubtedly the best Vixen/Womens Competitor EAW has ever had and one of the best we've ever had in general, and this win since your last reign was long overdue.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 20th 2017, 7:36 am

How could I forget?

CONGRATS CAM! A truly deserved title reign after your bombastic promos. You really are one of the greatest women's promo---actually, scratch that. You are one of, if not the greatest promoer in EAW and efedding as a whole. This? This is just us giving you what you deserve, Cam.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 20th 2017, 9:57 am

Hat's off to Cam on achieving a milestone she definitely deserves, but can we please cut it out with these appreciation threads already? They're chill occasionally for relatively unheralded people that aren't getting their due for whatever reason, but lately it's been nothing but an outlet for kissing ass and regurgitating the same sentiments that have already been expressed over and over again. We all love Cam, just as we do many people who have gotten appreciation threads and all that, but I'm pretty sure this is like her third appreciation thread. Stop with the chronic dick eating and asskissing. Nobody should be so insecure that they need their abilities constantly reaffirmed. I know for a fact Cam doesn't. She knows she's on that GOAT status. Some of y'all have been infected with a toxic and highly contagious condition known as wonderbreaditis. I honestly don't mind it as much for Cam as much as some other people, but the appreciation thread culture has jumped the shark. You don't have to make an appreciation thread every time someone wins a fucking title. I propose people shift toward congratulatory threads ("Congratulations, _____" like some people have said) that aren't shaped around sharing your entire experience observing and interacting with the person in question. Flooding the forum with fake shit isn't cool.

That said, I really don't want to rain on anyone's parade, least of all Cam who knows she has my utmost respect. She deserves everything she gets, and in some cases maybe more than what she's gotten. People come and go, but she's been a consistent force in EAW since her debut here. She's the preeminent vixen to model yourself after, without a doubt. I hope the celebration sex with Jamie O'Hara was good.
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 20th 2017, 7:46 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Hat's off to Cam on achieving a milestone she definitely deserves, but can we please cut it out with these appreciation threads already? They're chill occasionally for relatively unheralded people that aren't getting their due for whatever reason, but lately it's been nothing but an outlet for kissing ass and regurgitating the same sentiments that have already been expressed over and over again. We all love Cam, just as we do many people who have gotten appreciation threads and all that, but I'm pretty sure this is like her third appreciation thread. Stop with the chronic dick eating and asskissing. Nobody should be so insecure that they need their abilities constantly reaffirmed. I know for a fact Cam doesn't. She knows she's on that GOAT status. Some of y'all have been infected with a toxic and highly contagious condition known as wonderbreaditis. I honestly don't mind it as much for Cam as much as some other people, but the appreciation thread culture has jumped the shark. You don't have to make an appreciation thread every time someone wins a fucking title. I propose people shift toward congratulatory threads ("Congratulations, _____" like some people have said) that aren't shaped around sharing your entire experience observing and interacting with the person in question. Flooding the forum with fake shit isn't cool.

That said, I really don't want to rain on anyone's parade, least of all Cam who knows she has my utmost respect. She deserves everything she gets, and in some cases maybe more than what she's gotten. People come and go, but she's been a consistent force in EAW since her debut here. She's the preeminent vixen to model yourself after, without a doubt. I hope the celebration sex with Jamie O'Hara was good.

*complains about appreciation threads, proceeds to appreciate*
CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! Full

Thats my GOATPact, skreets need that appreciation thread for him if there isn't one already :troll:
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 22nd 2017, 1:27 am

Congratulations Cam  :salute:
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! EmptyApril 22nd 2017, 1:36 am

Y2Impact wrote:
. Stop with the chronic dick eating 
:whew:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!   CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD! Empty

Back to top Go down

CAMERON ELLA AVA APPRECIATION THREAD!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1