EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Nobi

Azumi Goto

Stephanie Matsuda

DampshawIII

Ahren Fournier

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» EAW Promoz!
by Stephanie Matsuda Today at 8:06 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Maddox Ayres Today at 5:35 pm

» Daisy Thrash
by Daisy Thrash Today at 4:36 pm

» Resignation
by Azumi Goto Today at 3:04 pm

» EAW Feed
by Carlos Rosso Today at 11:47 am

» Arselx
by Arselx Today at 11:44 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on March 17th 2017, 3:45 am by April Song
Second place in bracket challenge after one day. Brackets aren't won the first two days, but can be lost.
Post on March 16th 2017, 8:59 pm by Finnegan Wakefield

@FinneganWakefield
Throwback Thursday to 2014. Just started my training and had this horrible fringe. Glad I cut it off, kept getting in my eyes.

Post on March 16th 2017, 5:45 pm by Bhris Elite

@KillaElite

#TBT This will be something you see again much sooner than you think...
Post on March 16th 2017, 4:27 pm by вrσdч spαrks .

@SparklingPestilence: 
EAW Devlopment. What a blast from the past. No one ever imagined someone so sweet looking would be one sour and rotten apple. #ThrowbackThursday
Post on March 16th 2017, 9:38 am by Lucas Johnson
@EAWLJohnson

Long flight ahead of me to Nebraska for Dynasty but guess who's flying first class? I get to look at my new shinny belt while watching amazing March Madness games. Tomorrow night I rub it in every single one of your pathetic faces and you will respect the new king of the New Breed Division... #AndNew #RisingStarOfTheWeek
Post on March 15th 2017, 7:44 pm by Finnegan Wakefield

@FinneganWakefield
Took a few indy dates in England to quench my thirst for competition. Once every blue moon doesn't do. It's great to be welcomed home.

Post on March 15th 2017, 5:18 pm by GC
@NOXLUCIAN:

And it always will be... 

Post on March 14th 2017, 11:18 pm by April Song
I don't care who is in front of me, I'm going to win that tournament.
Post on March 14th 2017, 7:39 pm by Rebecca Sawyer
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@FioraFire

So much for "beating us", PWC.
@RebeccaSawyer: #RT.
Post on March 14th 2017, 7:31 pm by Nastradamus
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@FioraFire

@BWANasir

Better luck next time Plebs
Post on March 14th 2017, 7:02 pm by Keelan Cetinich (Online)
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@FioraFire

@KeelanCetinichEAW

RT.
Post on March 14th 2017, 6:56 pm by Nathan Fiora
@FioraFire

Post on March 14th 2017, 8:57 am by Lucas Johnson
@EAWLJohnson

That champions banner was finally updated and looks damn amazing with my face on it.... #AndNew
Post on March 14th 2017, 5:14 am by Stephanie Matsuda
@MaoIchimichi

How many Avas can we take to Cloud City? There's like ten of them right?
Post on March 14th 2017, 12:58 am by Nastradamus
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@Keelan Cetinich wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@El Landerson wrote:
The reason that I rather win is because I never win nothing at Grand Rampage match before cause they always letting either people win like Y2impact in Lannister but not me Cause I'm the smallest person that's on Eaw and that's why next month on April fifteenth you all will be surprise when that person returns back to Grand Rampage next month in that person will be me The Bite Luchador
@insanesavior

I...someone decipher this.

@KeelanCetinichEAW

"The reason that I would rather win is because I don't ever win anything. People like Y2Impact and Lannister always win, but because I am the smallest person on EAW, I never win anything. That is why on April 15th, you'll all be surprised when the person that will be winning the Grand Rampage match will be ME - THE BITE LUCHADOR!"
@insanesavior

Thank you.
@BWANasir

YW
Post on March 14th 2017, 12:52 am by Eclipse Diemos
@Keelan Cetinich wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@El Landerson wrote:
The reason that I rather win is because I never win nothing at Grand Rampage match before cause they always letting either people win like Y2impact in Lannister but not me Cause I'm the smallest person that's on Eaw and that's why next month on April fifteenth you all will be surprise when that person returns back to Grand Rampage next month in that person will be me The Bite Luchador
@insanesavior

@KeelanCetinichEAW

"The reason that I would rather win is because I don't ever win anything. People like Y2Impact and Lannister always win, but because I am the smallest person on EAW, I never win anything. That is why on April 15th, you'll all be surprised when the person that will be winning the Grand Rampage match will be ME - THE BITE LUCHADOR!"
@insanesavior

Thank you.
Post on March 14th 2017, 12:47 am by Keelan Cetinich (Online)
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@El Landerson wrote:
@insanesavior

@KeelanCetinichEAW

Post on March 14th 2017, 12:42 am by Eclipse Diemos
@El Landerson wrote:
@insanesavior

Post on March 13th 2017, 11:56 pm by Brian Daniels
Post on March 13th 2017, 11:46 pm by El Landerson
Post on March 13th 2017, 8:22 pm by Finnegan Wakefield
Chris Elite wrote:
Sir Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:

@FinneganWakefield
Pretty bummed not being booked another week. Practicing my Penalty Kick until I'm booked again. Maybe if I kick people harder I'll get booked more.

If thats the case you wont be booked for while

@FinneganWakefield
Must be comfy talking shite all the way over there on Showdown. Is that just all your brand does? Talking shite from a distance.
If I knew what brand you were on I'd have a witty comeback but I guess you not being booked won't help on my case

@FinneganWakefield
Quite literally a few clicks away. Amazing how its now a choice to be ignorant or not and yet you still choose ignorance
How about you be grateful Im giving you something productive to do since Empire won't

@FinneganWakefield
You're as funny as you are clever. Congrats.
Post on March 13th 2017, 8:19 pm by Bhris Elite
Chris Elite wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:

@FinneganWakefield
Pretty bummed not being booked another week. Practicing my Penalty Kick until I'm booked again. Maybe if I kick people harder I'll get booked more.

@FinneganWakefield
Must be comfy talking shite all the way over there on Showdown. Is that just all your brand does? Talking shite from a distance.
If I knew what brand you were on I'd have a witty comeback but I guess you not being booked won't help on my case

@FinneganWakefield
Quite literally a few clicks away. Amazing how its now a choice to be ignorant or not and yet you still choose ignorance
How about you be grateful Im giving you something productive to do since Empire won't
Post on March 13th 2017, 8:17 pm by Finnegan Wakefield
Chris Elite wrote:
@KillaElite

I think its almost a proven fact at this point people with lack of screentime talk the most shit on here.  Gotta be known some how right?

@FinneganWakefield
Shit talker talking shit about shit talking. If this isn't some form of irony or "pot calling the kettle black" kind of thing, I don't know what is, mate..
Post on March 13th 2017, 8:14 pm by Finnegan Wakefield
Chris Elite wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:

@FinneganWakefield

@FinneganWakefield

@FinneganWakefield
Quite literally a few clicks away. Amazing how its now a choice to be ignorant or not and yet you still choose ignorance.
Post on March 13th 2017, 8:11 pm by Bhris Elite
@KillaElite

I think its almost a proven fact at this point people with lack of screentime talk the most shit on here.  Gotta be known some how right?
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: