EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Cameron Ella Ava

Astraea Jordan

TLA

Moongoose McQueen

Jamie O'Hara

The Trickster Azrael

Nobi

Keelan Cetinich

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» The Compliment Game
by Bhris Elite Today at 3:21 pm

» Luke Colter
by J.D. Damon Today at 10:41 am

» 11.75 STARS CLUB
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 8:56 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Jon McAdams Today at 5:02 am

» Yeah nah yeah nah: AMA II
by Moongoose McQueen Today at 2:53 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by Astraea Jordan Today at 12:42 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on March 20th 2017, 12:25 pm by Lucas Johnson
@EAWLJohnson

Mister Stark thinks my name is Franchise Demon? No, that dude was a big joke around here but nice to meet you Stark, I am Lucas Johnson. The Wrestling Machine. YOUR New Breed Champion, show some respect to your king of the New Breed Division and the back of the line...
Post on March 20th 2017, 7:38 am by Danny Stone
@ToilDhè

“We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed.”
†Corinthians 4:8-11†
Post on March 20th 2017, 12:28 am by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

Mmm...come to my parlor, said the spider to the fly. Come to my parlor Drastik.
Post on March 19th 2017, 7:35 pm by Nathan Fiora
@FioraFire

I love how professional EAW is-oops, nevermind.  It's sad to see my co-workers posting false claims and pictures about Tarah Nova.  This needs to be fixed, now.
Post on March 19th 2017, 7:29 pm by Nathan Fiora
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Drake Jaeger wrote:
@EdgelordxXxRealxXxAccount2017

#PainForPride8Throwback #ZachGenesis #MethcuckulahWatched
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

This is why.... I never want to touch that thing again. THAT TITLE SHOULD BE MINE, GODDAMIT!!!
@FioraFire

Haruna, delete your account.  You would be doing all of us a favor by doing so.
Post on March 19th 2017, 2:16 pm by GC

Last edited by GC on March 20th 2017, 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post on March 19th 2017, 2:15 pm by GC
@NOXLUCIAN:

Sleep where have you gone?

Last edited by LUCIΔN† on March 19th 2017, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on March 19th 2017, 12:27 am by Bhris Elite (Online)
@KillaElite

This is getting real tiring...
Post on March 18th 2017, 3:14 pm by El Landerson
next Sunday I will Qualifier for the Grand Rampage on Voltage next week unless Lance Hart make that match happen on Voltage
Post on March 18th 2017, 2:09 pm by Drake Jaeger
@Kendra Shamez wrote:
@Drake Jaeger wrote:
@LordEdgexXxDrakeofJaegerxXxRealAccount

Not even mad about what happened on Dynasty. I'll keep taking from Methuselah like it's nothing. I took his rep AND his Title shot, what's he got left? His Empire whore? Kendra, I know you're damaged goods and all, but as long as you're disease free, there's a place for you in my Harem. #Methcuckulah #KendraShameless
@OGVixn

I'm old enough to be your mom.
@DrakeyJaegyEdgeyLordyxXx2017xXxAccount

That happens to be a fantasy of mine. #Wincest
Post on March 18th 2017, 1:50 pm by Kendra Shamez
@Drake Jaeger wrote:

Not even mad about what happened on Dynasty. I'll keep taking from Methuselah like it's nothing. I took his rep AND his Title shot, what's he got left? His Empire whore? Kendra, I know you're damaged goods and all, but as long as you're disease free, there's a place for you in my Harem. #Methcuckulah #KendraShameless
@OGVixn

I'm old enough to be your mom.
Post on March 18th 2017, 11:17 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Drake Jaeger wrote:

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

This is why.... I never want to touch that thing again. THAT TITLE SHOULD BE MINE, GODDAMIT!!!
Post on March 18th 2017, 10:47 am by Lucas Johnson
@EAWLJohnson

Feels amazing to get away from that disgusting state of Nebraska and finally touch down back in Atlanta. You fans don't get to cheer shit cause you didn't give zero fucks about me including most of the locker room before I won the New Breed Championship so the title victory is all about me! No more American bullshit Cody Marshall, this championship is going to be around my waist for a long time... #RisingStarOfTheWeek #AndNew
Post on March 18th 2017, 10:21 am by Drake Jaeger

Post on March 18th 2017, 9:21 am by TLA
@PostingPanther

At this time we would like to extend an invitation to Tarah Nova to accept a job offer at The Poon Palace! Trust me gurrrl I know that ain't the only thing we extendin' for you today! #ThemTittiesTho #BringDatPoonToDisPalace
Post on March 18th 2017, 9:21 am by Anthony Leonhart
@RoaringLionEAW

My mentor in the dojo said you'd better have a new start so no more EAW Royal Breed Championship.
Post on March 18th 2017, 6:35 am by Jamie O'Hara
@Drake Jaeger wrote:
@EdgelordxXx2017xXxNot2016

I'd like to point out to all of EAW that we have video confirmation that Tarah Nova does, in fact, bow to King Tiberius IV (and some other guys too).
@GetInTheFuckingSea

:drosedead:

Bless you, Edgelord.
Post on March 18th 2017, 6:25 am by Finnegan Wakefield

@FinneganWakefield
You've been cool Omaha, Nebraska. Hope to wrestle for you's next time round.
Post on March 18th 2017, 4:09 am by Drake Jaeger
@MTM wrote:
@Drake Jaeger wrote:
@MTM wrote:
@MidasTouchMatt

SOMEONE'S LEAKING TARAH'S NUDES AND I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD LOOK OUT OF CURIOSITY OR NOT BECAUSE SHE'S MY FRIEND AND I DON'T WANT TO RUIN THAT. SOMEONE PLEASE SEND HELP. #SOS

@DrakeJaegerxXxEdgelordNowxXx2017

Don't be hypocritical, I'm sure your nudes are getting leaked any day now if you keep fucking up who you send them to. Who's got them by accident so far? Keelan? Ken Shamrock? Kendall Jenner? Kendrick Lamar? #Obvious
@MidasTouchMatt

Ken Shamrock isn't even a real person!

@DrakeEdgeJaegerLordxXx2017xXxRealAccount

Wish you could stop being a real person. Take a bath with a plugged-in toaster.
Post on March 18th 2017, 4:01 am by Drake Jaeger

Post on March 18th 2017, 3:53 am by Drake Jaeger
Methuselah wrote:
@TheGawd

CURSES! I appear to have been hacked. Nothing to see here, witnesses.

@EdgeyEdgersonxXxNotJaegerxXx2017

Oh shit, you still got a job here? Congrats. Now was that pic with you and her or one of the 500 other guys she was with and you just held onto it while you waited for her to work her way down to you? I know how much of a fan you are of #SloppySeconds #Cuck
Post on March 18th 2017, 3:47 am by Drake Jaeger
@EdgelordxXx2017xXxNot2016

I'd like to point out to all of EAW that we have video confirmation that Tarah Nova does, in fact, bow to King Tiberius IV (and some other guys too).
Post on March 18th 2017, 3:42 am by Brian Daniels
@Drake Jaeger wrote:
@MTM wrote:
@MidasTouchMatt

SOMEONE'S LEAKING TARAH'S NUDES AND I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD LOOK OUT OF CURIOSITY OR NOT BECAUSE SHE'S MY FRIEND AND I DON'T WANT TO RUIN THAT. SOMEONE PLEASE SEND HELP. #SOS

Don't be hypocritical, I'm sure your nudes are getting leaked any day now if you keep fucking up who you send them to. Who's got them by accident so far? Keelan? Ken Shamrock? Kendall Jenner? Kendrick Lamar? #Obvious
:ha:
Post on March 18th 2017, 3:42 am by Tiberius IV
@MTM wrote:
@Drake Jaeger wrote:
@MTM wrote:
@MidasTouchMatt

@MidasTouchMatt

@TIVEAW
What are these leaks everyone is talking about?
Post on March 18th 2017, 3:40 am by MTM
@Drake Jaeger wrote:
@MTM wrote:
@MidasTouchMatt

@MidasTouchMatt

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: