EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

Moongoose McQueen

Cameron Ella Ava

TLA

坂崎ハルナ

Finnegan Wakefield

The Trickster Azrael

Keelan Cetinich

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» What if EAW was in Marvel or DC?
by Jacob Senn Today at 2:40 am

» EAW Feed Handles
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 2:01 am

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRE
by Nathan Fiora Today at 1:38 am

» The Compliment Game
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 1:19 am

» #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:35 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:12 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on July 17th 2017, 7:11 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
@CameronEllaAva

@LiveWire breaking the word limit and I couldn't be more proud. #ProudBestie
Post on July 17th 2017, 3:49 pm by Aren Mstislav
@Moongoose McQueen wrote:
@Finnegan Wakefield wrote:

@FinneganWakefield
Can't help but feel cheated. I let a lot of people down. Can't do anything but apologize.
@LiveWire

What you going to do? Blame the Ref? Simple, I touched the rope to break the hold, you didn't release, and the ref made the count not seeing it. It doesn't mean you would had won there. That hold was not going to last and I was not going to tap. #Basics #Logic #NotExcuses #WinnerByPinfall #StillYourNewBreedChampion

@FinneganWakefield
I would expect nothing less from you to pretend that you beat me by skill instead of cheating to save your own ass. But that's fine, paper champion. Enjoy the hashtags and the comfort of a title for just a little while longer. You'd be foolish to think I won't be back for another shot. You're on borrowed time.
@LiveWire

Yeah, because reversing your hold into a pin and putting my foot against the rope to break it isn't skill. #sarcasm I wasn't using the leverage to secure the pin, dumbass. I rolled you over to get closer to the rope. I'm innocent, ref made the call, I still had you pinned, you didn't break the hold and there was no instance where I was about to tap. As far as I'm concerned, that match would had continued once you were forced to break the hold. #SanDiegoScrewjob #Not

@FinneganWakefield
Regardless of if it was intentional or not, you only pinned me because you were using the ropes. That is fact to the matter. If it were anyone else telling the story, maybe I'd believe them. But since you're a consistant bullshit artist it's safe to assume you used the ropes to desperately escape tapping out. You escaped by the skin of your teeth, nothing more. Next time you won't be as lucky.
@LiveWire

No Shit, Sherlock. I used the rope to break the hold. It's like you forgot how this works. As as you can see, you had me for a moment, but at the end, I still had some fight left in me and this is why I didn't tap. It's all on Camera, "he's fading, fading, fading, but he continues to struggle to break out of the hold, and seconds later, Wakefield is on his shoulders", and you got pinned. You're just being pissy that someone figured a way out of your "innovated" move and you can't blame the referee, because how would @FinneganWakefield live if he did the exact same thing Moongoose McQueen did in their previous match. Now you get how losing to bullshit circumstances feels, and believe me, unlike you I'm not proud of how this match ended up either. I'm not going to gloat and use this like you did to me. As far as I'm concerned, this isn't a win in my book, but you can feel free to take the 'L' for all I care. The only thing I'm concerned of is, I was not going to tap and lose at the moment.

@HailMstislav

Lol ain't there character limit or some shit. These niggas long winded as fuck.
Post on July 17th 2017, 2:03 pm by Moongoose McQueen

@FinneganWakefield
Can't help but feel cheated. I let a lot of people down. Can't do anything but apologize.
@LiveWire

What you going to do? Blame the Ref? Simple, I touched the rope to break the hold, you didn't release, and the ref made the count not seeing it. It doesn't mean you would had won there. That hold was not going to last and I was not going to tap. #Basics #Logic #NotExcuses #WinnerByPinfall #StillYourNewBreedChampion

@FinneganWakefield
I would expect nothing less from you to pretend that you beat me by skill instead of cheating to save your own ass. But that's fine, paper champion. Enjoy the hashtags and the comfort of a title for just a little while longer. You'd be foolish to think I won't be back for another shot. You're on borrowed time.
@LiveWire

Yeah, because reversing your hold into a pin and putting my foot against the rope to break it isn't skill. #sarcasm I wasn't using the leverage to secure the pin, dumbass. I rolled you over to get closer to the rope. I'm innocent, ref made the call, I still had you pinned, you didn't break the hold and there was no instance where I was about to tap. As far as I'm concerned, that match would had continued once you were forced to break the hold. #SanDiegoScrewjob #Not

@FinneganWakefield
Regardless of if it was intentional or not, you only pinned me because you were using the ropes. That is fact to the matter. If it were anyone else telling the story, maybe I'd believe them. But since you're a consistant bullshit artist it's safe to assume you used the ropes to desperately escape tapping out. You escaped by the skin of your teeth, nothing more. Next time you won't be as lucky.
@LiveWire

No Shit, Sherlock. I used the rope to break the hold. It's like you forgot how this works. As as you can see, you had me for a moment, but at the end, I still had some fight left in me and this is why I didn't tap. It's all on Camera, "he's fading, fading, fading, but he continues to struggle to break out of the hold, and seconds later, Wakefield is on his shoulders", and you got pinned. You're just being pissy that someone figured a way out of your "innovated" move and you can't blame the referee, because how would @FinneganWakefield live if he did the exact same thing Moongoose McQueen did in their previous match. Now you get how losing to bullshit circumstances feels, and believe me, unlike you I'm not proud of how this match ended up either. I'm not going to gloat and use this like you did to me. As far as I'm concerned, this isn't a win in my book, but you can feel free to take the 'L' for all I care. The only thing I'm concerned of is, I was not going to tap and lose at the moment.
Post on July 17th 2017, 1:42 pm by Finnegan Wakefield (Online)

@FinneganWakefield
@LiveWire

@FinneganWakefield
@LiveWire

@FinneganWakefield
Post on July 17th 2017, 1:00 pm by Moongoose McQueen

@FinneganWakefield
@LiveWire

@FinneganWakefield
@LiveWire

Post on July 17th 2017, 11:01 am by Finnegan Wakefield (Online)

@FinneganWakefield
@LiveWire

@FinneganWakefield
Post on July 17th 2017, 10:40 am by Azumi Goto
@TheAceOfEmpire

The tale of the two proteges continues. So many twists and turns on our way to this point
Post on July 17th 2017, 9:08 am by Macho Man Johnny Nova
@Johnny313Nova

Thank you EAW fans, NEO Uprising was a success and I will do you proud as the number one contender for the New Breed Title.
#OhhhhhYeahhhhhh #NEO #EAW

Last edited by Macho Man Johnny Nova on July 17th 2017, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on July 17th 2017, 8:19 am by Moongoose McQueen

@FinneganWakefield
@LiveWire

Post on July 17th 2017, 5:29 am by Finnegan Wakefield (Online)

@FinneganWakefield
Post on July 16th 2017, 10:16 am by Finnegan Wakefield (Online)

@FinneganWakefield
Big night, first main event, first one-on-one championship match. Time to give San Diego all I've got.

Post on July 14th 2017, 9:05 pm by Macho Man Johnny Nova
@Johnny313Nova -

Keep talking @PicPerfectMichaels, When I drop that Flying Elbow onto that smug ass face of yours I bet you won't have very much to say.
#BeHumblePunk #OhhhhYeah #Showdown #EAW
Post on July 14th 2017, 6:59 pm by EAW
@EAW

A sneak peek at what's to come at #PFPFestival in 2018! #EDC

Post on July 14th 2017, 12:58 am by EAW
@EAW

The official EAW Season 11 venue schedule can be found HERE

Subscribe to the #EAWNetwork on ios or android to receive early access to tickets and VIP packages days (and weeks) before availability!
Post on July 13th 2017, 11:03 pm by The Mexican Samurai (Online)
@MexicanSamuraiJ

The Golden Jackalope is love.
The Golden Jackalope is life.
We are all Golden Jackalopes.
Post on July 13th 2017, 10:14 pm by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Spending this week with my little sis. It's been a while @FDG_Reicchi #SakazakiSuperstarSisters
Post on July 13th 2017, 1:37 pm by Macho Man Johnny Nova
@Bhris Elite wrote:
@Macho Man Johnny Nova wrote:
@El Landerson wrote:
Eaw Feed I want that snake APOCALYPSE at Dia Del Diablo PPV in a No Hold Barred match

@Johnny313Nova
El Landerson be like.... Apocalypse Now!
#GoodMovie #Eaw

I hope this wasn't supposed to be funny.

@Johnny313Nova
Yeah you right, that movie poster isn't hilarious on it's own.
Post on July 13th 2017, 1:28 pm by Bhris Elite
@Macho Man Johnny Nova wrote:
@El Landerson wrote:
Eaw Feed I want that snake APOCALYPSE at Dia Del Diablo PPV in a No Hold Barred match

@Johnny313Nova
#GoodMovie #Eaw

I hope this wasn't supposed to be funny.
Post on July 13th 2017, 1:06 pm by Bhris Elite
@Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
@Bhris Elite wrote:
@GodGivenElite

"You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house, and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth cause I'll break your face"
@TheGawd

Dis tew ironic.
@GodGivenElite 

Very Happy Very Happy
Post on July 13th 2017, 10:17 am by Mr. DEDEDE
@Bhris Elite wrote:
@GodGivenElite

"You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house, and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth cause I'll break your face"
@TheGawd

Dis tew ironic.
Post on July 13th 2017, 10:11 am by Finnegan Wakefield (Online)
@El Landerson wrote:
How are you tweeting from beyond the grave? That's bonkers.
Post on July 13th 2017, 10:06 am by Finnegan Wakefield (Online)

@FinneganWakefield
Just landed in San Diego and already have a good friend of mine recording the travels (aswell as the banter). Stay classy, San Diego.

Post on July 13th 2017, 9:54 am by Macho Man Johnny Nova
@El Landerson wrote:

@Johnny313Nova
#GoodMovie #Eaw

Post on July 13th 2017, 8:05 am by Scott Diamond
@El Landerson wrote:
@TheRealScott

No you don't.
Post on July 13th 2017, 7:24 am by El Landerson

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: