EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Azumi Goto

Finnegan Wakefield

Moongoose McQueen

Stark

April Song

Nobi

Keelan Cetinich

TLA

Jack Ripley

Latest topics
» Custom Dia Del Diablo Poster
by Lars Grier Today at 2:17 am

» If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?
by Harvey Yorke Today at 2:08 am

» EAW Promoz!
by The Consigliere Today at 1:53 am

» EAW Feed
by Bhris Elite Today at 1:34 am

» What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?
by Azumi Goto Today at 1:00 am

» Chester Bennington, Lead Singer of Linkin Park, Dead at 41
by Nathan Fiora Today at 12:54 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Address (3/19/2017)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)
Status : “The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address (3/19/2017)   Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:12 pm

This is not the ideal situation I wanted to see when I woke up this morning (it's my birthday in AUS timezone). This situation is a dark cloud for EAW, and for those involved I am extremely disappointed in their actions. Best of luck to both Jaime and Eclipse running Empire. If they need any backup writers I'd like to help out anyway I can to no derail the current momentum of EAW.

Hurrah! Another Year, Surely This One Will Be Better Than The Last; The Inexorable March of Progress Will Lead Us All to Happiness

THANK YOU HARVEY YORKE FOR THE AMAZING SIG.
EAW RECORD
9 Wins - 1 Draws - 9 Losses
Past Signatures:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TLA
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address (3/19/2017)   Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:06 am

Holy shit. I leave for one weekend and shit goes all to hell. I legit got no idea where to start with this.

I guess first I'll just say that even tho I been working with both Aaron and Kendra for months now I had no idea they were doing any of this shit. They just seemed like good friends to me. I trusted both of them and they both worked they asses off for Empire to provide the best show for the roster. I really don't know the circumstances behind this so I'm just going to assume that y'all had sufficient evidence to make this decision, and didn't make this decision lightly. I mean Kendra was a Hall of Famer, you ain't gonna just fire her over nothing. So even tho it sucks and I am losing two great friends I got no choice but to support this. If this shit was indeed happening then I guess they brought in on themselves. I'm not saying y'all are lying I'm just still in disbelief tbh I have a hard time believing that it's true but I know it's gotta be.

Secondly I want to state that at this time I don't have plans to step down from Empire. I am an Empire main writer, co-writer, whatever you want to call it. I have been involved with writing and booking Empire as much as anyone since it started. I don't have a problem if Eclipse and Jamie are replacing Aaron and Kendra, but they are not replacing me, I am not stepping down, and I am not taking a backseat role to either of them. If Kendra was the main writer before, then I am now and I'm not stating this to be arrogant or as some power play. I am fully willing to cooperate and work alongside Eclipse and Jamie as co-writers. Kendra treated all of us as equals on the team and I will continue to do the same. I am simply stating and clarifying my intentions since I wasn't mentioned in the official post and I don't intend to be cut out of my role cuz Kendra and Aaron did something stupid.

So I guess all that's left to say is Jamie and Eclipse I look forward to working with both of you. We had a group on Skype to communicate before so we can do that or work something else out. We should meet soon to discuss plans for Empire going forward. Also, I appreciate everyone on here who is willing to help with Empire, I'm sure we will be reaching out to you. I would like to ask the Empire roster to be patient with us as we figure all this shit out. The show this week is almost guaranteed to be delayed and obviously Kendra was a huge part of the show as far as booking plans go. So please be patient as we work to figure all of this out and again I appreciate the support from everyone willing to help. I look forward to working alongside Eclipse and Jamie to continue to deliver quality Empire shows going forward.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address (3/19/2017)   Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:40 am

Wow...

"Hard Times breeds Better Men"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address (3/19/2017)   Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:27 am

This is really a strange situation. I have never seen anyone get fired for such a reason but rules are rules and no one is above them. Just like the proxy incident, this should help remind anyone of what might happen should someone choose to challenge the rules. But yeah that being said, Aaron and Kendra will really be missed. 

Also, I am confident that Eclipse and Jamie will do an amazing job with Empire. Good luck to you guys and if you need any help from me, don't hesitate to ask me.

Thank you for this Jakob DeLion 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address (3/19/2017)   Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Well then, certainly did not expect to see this upon waking up.

ACOMPLISHMENTS:

1X MOST VALUABLE ELITIST!  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address (3/19/2017)   Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:54 pm

As an update apparently I misinterpreted the situation. I guess after Kendra got fired, the board replaced her with Eclipse and Jamie as co-writers. The EAW board does not consider me a main writer so I am not going to be included in the Empire team going forward. Apparently despite Kendra constantly telling me I was a main writer or a co-writer, she never made it clear to the board that anyone but her was a main writer. I have spoken with Eclipse and Jamie and they informed me that they do not want me as an equal member of the team. So as of this moment, I will no longer be writing or booking for Empire.

I might be willing to help out here and there and I wish Eclipse and Jamie the best of luck. I'm sure they will do great. The last 6 months that I have spent writing and booking for Empire were probably the most fun writing experiences I have ever had in efeds. I am glad I got to work with some great people, including Nas and HBG who thankfully are still around to keep on stayin' goat. I am glad I got to work with, write, and book for the greatest female promoers any efed has ever seen. You were the reason that I put my all into this brand since it's inception, and I wish you all nothing but the best going forward. Whether you liked me or you hated me everything I did was for the Empire roster so once again from the bottom of my heart, for the last 6 months, muchas gracias mis amigas. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address (3/19/2017)   Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:48 am

Off topic, but is anyone free for coffee later?

SAIL

"Least you can do is make her came" Tyler Parker, 2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address (3/19/2017)   Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:36 am

It sucks hearing this type of news again, I say again cause my older cousin did the same thing when she dated a minor. I haven't heard from her in a while. Disappointed in both Kendra and Aaron and also I'm available for backup writing if needed by Jamie and Eclipse.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: EAW Address (3/19/2017)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:57 pm

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK

Back to top Go down
View user profile

EAW Address (3/19/2017)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top