EAW | Season 10
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

HomeEAW Main SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO EAW ::: EAW PAIN FOR PRIDE X IS COMING YOUR WAY! ::: MAIN SITE TO BE REDESIGNED SOON :::
CLICK ARROW TO HIDE SIDEBAR
Top posting users this week
JohnnyFNNova

TLA

CM Bank$

Y2Impact

Mr. DEDEDE

Anthony Leonhart

Lucas Johnson

Moongoose McQueen

April Song

坂崎ハルナ

Latest topics
» Retro Reaction: Pain 4 Pride
by Robbie V Today at 8:55 am

» EAW Hall of Fame Inductees: Triple Crown Syndicate
by Robbie V Today at 8:45 am

» Empire: Terminus Predictions Thread
by TLA Today at 8:01 am

» Main site is down temporarily (should be back)
by TLA Today at 7:58 am

» Demon Appreciation Thread
by TLA Today at 7:57 am

» The Compliment Game
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 7:27 am

Upcoming Events

Share | 

If the forums are messed up for you, enter this thread... Update - ***Writers may need to repost the cards*** :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: If the forums are messed up for you, enter this thread... Update - ***Writers may need to repost the cards*** :(   March 13th 2017, 2:59 pm

Ummm, I fucked up earlier. Everything was shifted to the left and squeezed in. If it doesn't appear like that, cool. But if it does clear your cache or hit CTRL F5. 

I tried to make a surprise but it failed horribly. This is like tearing your ACL on your first game back  :rusev:

Last edited by TRE on March 13th 2017, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: If the forums are messed up for you, enter this thread... Update - ***Writers may need to repost the cards*** :(   March 13th 2017, 3:01 pm

Thanks for the tip. Also, welcome back.

Last edited by Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt on March 13th 2017, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Brody Sparks

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : The difference between my enemies and an onion? I don't tear up when I cut open my enemies.

PostSubject: Re: If the forums are messed up for you, enter this thread... Update - ***Writers may need to repost the cards*** :(   March 13th 2017, 3:02 pm

it's okay lmao
we just went back in time, that's it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: If the forums are messed up for you, enter this thread... Update - ***Writers may need to repost the cards*** :(   March 13th 2017, 3:04 pm

Yeah! The show cards are from before MI and RW for some reason for me.

Sigs made by Haruna
Accomplishments and ETC
First and Current Control In The Vault Holder
2x Woman/Vixen Of The Week 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: If the forums are messed up for you, enter this thread... Update - ***Writers may need to repost the cards*** :(   March 13th 2017, 3:07 pm

@Azumi Goto wrote:
Yeah! The show cards are from before MI and RW for some reason for me.

They bout to be mad at me. I didn't realize that part. I had to restore the forum to a previous version but it said only the theme, not the content. 

With that said I have no clue what the cards were for this week  :mjcry:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: If the forums are messed up for you, enter this thread... Update - ***Writers may need to repost the cards*** :(   March 13th 2017, 3:08 pm

It's working fine now. It looked messed up when I logged in first but yeah, everything went back to normal soon.

EDIT: Just checked the cards, they are showing the previous ones and so, not fully okay.

Thank you for this Jakob DeLion 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brody Sparks

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : The difference between my enemies and an onion? I don't tear up when I cut open my enemies.

PostSubject: Re: If the forums are messed up for you, enter this thread... Update - ***Writers may need to repost the cards*** :(   March 13th 2017, 3:27 pm

RIP TRE

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: If the forums are messed up for you, enter this thread... Update - ***Writers may need to repost the cards*** :(   March 13th 2017, 3:32 pm

LMAO this is like coming back and hitting a half court shot on the basket of your own team

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian Daniels
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Guardians Of The Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: If the forums are messed up for you, enter this thread... Update - ***Writers may need to repost the cards*** :(   March 13th 2017, 4:08 pm

Stay off the forum you suck

Back to top Go down
View user profile

If the forums are messed up for you, enter this thread... Update - ***Writers may need to repost the cards*** :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1