EAW | Season 10
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
PAIN FOR PRIDE X COMES YOUR WAY JUNE 24TH-JUNE 25TH! LIVE! ::: BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEWEST UPDATES TO THE MAIN WEBSITE HERE!
Top posting users this week
NOVA X

Scott Diamond

TLA

Jon McAdams

Darkane

Keelan Cetinich

showster26

Theron Nikolas

Aria Jaxon

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» EAW Promoz!
by Cailin Dillon Today at 11:31 am

» Pain For Pride X Graphics Pack
by NOVA X Today at 11:15 am

» HALL OF FAME LIVE TONIGHT AT 9PM
by Moongoose McQueen Today at 10:41 am

» REEL WRESTLING
by NOVA X Today at 10:29 am

» Pain For Pride X Pre-Show Matches
by Mr. DEDEDE Today at 8:13 am

» Greatest Pain for Pride theme ever?
by Nobi Today at 4:10 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Getting to know the Handler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Getting to know the Handler   February 20th 2017, 10:34 am

Hello,

So I did not see a thread on here about getting to know each other in real life. i know some people don't like to share anything about them self but I like to get to know the people around me and forge new friendships. So here goes.

Name: 
Dustin Slater

Home Town:
Cedar Rapids, IA

How I make my Money:
Currently work as a Security Coordinator for Per Mar Security and run 200 guards across 1/3 of the state

Hobbies:
Efeds, Cooking, Camping, Fishing, Reading, Movies, and I really like to travel.

Family:
I have 4 kids 1 daughter who will be 17 this year, my son will be 11, my next daughter will be 10 and my youngest daughter will be 9.

Pets:
1 Dog Zeus, 2 cats (they are my wife's cats I am not a cat fan.)

Interesting facts:

I have lived in Iowa, Illinois, California, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Florida. (no not an army brat) I went to 14 schools and 4 high schools. I was in the Marines but busted my knee in boot camp on night maneuvers. I was accepted to the CIA but was unable to attend due to financial obligations.

Final fact my Son is a genius with a 155 IQ and he is like a miniature version of Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory. 

Feel free to share things about yourself.

Sig made by Ryan Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the Handler   February 20th 2017, 10:32 pm

Hobbies:
E-fedding, movies, and I enjoy different kinds of music.  Can't play a lick though.

Family:
Divorced parents, two steps, an older brother whose shorter and more immature than me.

Pets:
1 Dog named Sally and a cat lives in my house named KJ (short for Katie Jane, originally was short for conjunctivitis because she was born with an eye infection.  She got over it)

Interesting facts:

I've never picked out or bought a pet.  Usually my dad or a friend of the family ends up pushing a pet onto me because they know I'll take care of it.  The closest I've come to picking an animal out was my current dog Sally, who had some health troubles when she was a pup.  My dad had to take her litter to the pound because he couldn't afford them and my brother was doing little to nothing to take care of his dog or his puppy.  Naturally, he had named them all so sentimental attachment was there.  I knew Sally would be put down if they took them to the pound, so I hauled ass up the mountain to my dads to rescue her.  She's a derpy dog, but a sweet one.

The cat that currently lives in my house is yet another one of my brother's neglected pets.  It's still his though.  It's registered at the vet as his and I refuse to buy it food or clean up after her considering my brother pops in every week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the Handler   February 21st 2017, 1:13 am

Name: 
Desmond Sunflowah

Home Town:
Bridgeport, CT

How I make my Money:
Strip clubs (As a stripper)

Hobbies:
I whore myself out to lonely old cat ladies and shell away my dignity by spreading my bootyhole for bitcoins online

Family:
I have no family or friends for that matter, I live alone and that's how I'll die

Pets:
A pet gerbil (you don't want to know what I've done with that gerbil)

Interesting facts:
There's nothing really interesting about me, I'm a boring piece of shit

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Brody Sparks
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do?

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the Handler   February 21st 2017, 1:32 am

Name: 
Billie Royce

Home Town:
Bronx, NY

How I make my Money:
Sucking dick for 25 cent 

Hobbies:
Fedding, Sims 4, Shading, Clocking, Facebook, Cooking

Family:
They suck ass

Pets: