EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS || VOLTAGE FPV, SHOCK VALUE, WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 25TH, 2017 AT 6PM EST! TUNE INTO THE EAW DISCORD SERVER TO SEE IT TAKE PLACE LIVE! || EMPIRE'S FIRST EVER FPV "BLOODLETTER" WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH AT 6PM EST! THE BLOODLETTER PAGE HAS BEEN POSTED HERE || PLEASE DONATE TO THE GOFUNDME FOR MAVIS "BRODY SPARKS" STERLING'S FUNERAL EXPENSES AT THIS LINK HELP THIS CAMPAIGN REACH GOAL FOR OUR BELOVED FRIEND. WE LOVE YOU BRODY.
Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield

Jon McAdams

Ryan Wilson

坂崎ハルナ

Stephanie Matsuda

Astraea Jordan

Nobi

Maddox Ayres

CM Bank$

Azumi Goto

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Aren Mstislav Today at 6:51 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Nastradamus Today at 6:32 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by Jacob Senn Today at 3:03 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Maddox Ayres Today at 1:06 pm

» NEO Wrestling Card November 29th
by Maddox Ayres Today at 11:44 am

» Like, Dislike, and Confession
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:05 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Ideas for Entrance Music or other songs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Ideas for Entrance Music or other songs    February 17th 2017, 9:40 am

Just tossing this thread out there I always struggle with finding a unique Entrance song so I thought maybe we could just toss out ideas for unique or interesting entrance songs.

One of my Favorites is Sounds of Silence by Disturbed. Its a slower song but the lyrics and the way they sing it could be an interesting entrance for like a solemn person or like old school Undertaker something like that.

Sig made by Ryan Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Entrance Music or other songs    February 17th 2017, 10:25 am

Entrance themes vary from person to person.  It all depends on what fits the character.  I've had show theme ideas though.  In the unfortunate event that I'd find myself running an e-fed, I always thought of using "Spaz" by NERD as a show theme, along with an abridged version of "Set It Off" by Audioslave.   I've had a million ideas for entrance musics at different times though.  Some good, some bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Entrance Music or other songs    February 17th 2017, 10:53 am

Funny you should mention, 'Sound of Silence' by Disturbed, because The Sanatorium uses that as their theme here.  Eclipse was the one who chose it and I've really grown to like it.

I'm a lot like PB in that I have a lot of ideas for entrance music, some I'll probably use for ONI in the future, some I'll probably never get to use.  I really like some of Tom Waits' stuff, most of all 'Hell Broke Luce.'  I think it'd be a great entrance theme for a more rough around the edges character that ONI will never be.  I almost used it for Jameson Royale, but ended up going with Dropkick Murphys' "The Gauntlet" which I think is also a great theme.

But really, how can you go wrong with people mashing up Cookie Monster clips to make him sing Tom Waits?

Thanks to Tarah Nova for the sig!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Entrance Music or other songs    

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Entrance Music or other songs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1