Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Logan"MachineGun"Burgess

Logan

Hailing From : Your Mom Pussy
Status : All men bleed the same so no need to be scared of them

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 NaHnvEN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitists, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Last edited by Darth Lannister on April 13th 2017, 2:17 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Singularity)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

ThePizzaBoy
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post March 29th 2017, 7:07 pm by ThePizzaBoy
Showdown Promo 2: Doughs Ex Machina

The camera opens on Pizza Boy sitting in a booth at Bo and Tye's.  He slouches, sipping from a drink straw, with his feet crossed under the table as he watches Ryan Marx's promo on his cell phone.  Bo approaches the table with a pie in hand.  He looks over PB's shoulder and spots the cinematic promo from Ryan.  A worried look crosses his face as he puts down the pizza.

Bo: What's that buddy? Some new Matrix film?

PB: No, just some edgelord who thinks he's better than everyone because he's found the 'true enlightenment' of nihilism.

Bo: What's there to learn from nihilism? 

PB cuts his eyes at Bo and gives him a half-cocked smile.  Bo rolls his eyes and winces in anticipation of the soon-to-come joke.

PB: Nothing.

Bo:  I walked into that one.

PB's eyes lock down on the screen once more.  Bo gives his ward a worried glance.

Bo: Want a..uh...refill?

PB: He thinks I'm vengeful.

Bo: Well aren't you?

PB: No.  I seek justice.

Bo: Isn't that vengeance? seeking to 'a'venge?

PB: Maybe, but it sounds so cold and 90's comicey.  Like I should be wearing a t-shirt with a skull on it and sporting perpetual five o'clock shadow and huge boob like pecs.  

Bo: Yeesh.

PB: Tell me about it.  Superman wasn't accused of being a vigilante for doing the right thing.

Bo: Superman also didn't simply go after the people who hurt him and the one's he loved.

PB: But didn't he? Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, they were always targets for wrongdoers to prey on, and Sup's always served out punishment to those who messed with them.  And Lex Luthor constantly tried to kill the guy with that green stuff.

Bo: Money?

PB: No, kryptoninte

Bo:  Oh, true.

PB: So what's so different now that I want to correct an injustice that has befallen me and only me?

Bo: Well it sounds like two things to me: 1. You seem like you're trying really hard not to use the word 'avenge'.

PB: Yeah well.

Bo: And B.:Coming from that brooding guy you're just as guilty of getting out of bed and going to work as you are for trying to recapture something that was wrongly taken from you.

PB: Exactly! How dare I take offense to people attacking me from behind.  Pshaw!

Bo: Or how dare you give a crap about people hurting you or your friends? Harrumph!

Pizza Boy and Bo share a momentary laugh, but soon both men's eyes end up back on the tiny screen imprisoning the frozen, smiling,  image of Ryan Marx and things grow silent.

PB: So um, the camera crew's wanting a solo thing and...

Bo: Yeah yeah.  I know.  Uh...knock'em dead kid.

Bo places a comforting hand on Pizza Boy's shoulder and then wanders off.  PB grabs a slice and takes a nibble.  His eyes still fixated on Marx's sneering face.

"So I'm not supposed to care? I'm not supposed to seek recompense for crimes committed against me? I'm supposed to let another weirdo with a god complex tell me I shouldn't try? Seems kind of defeatist to me. If you don't want to put your big boy pants on and come to work, then by all means Ryan lay down and take the loss.  See if I let you.  See if I approach you with the same vague attempt at mind games and a cut corner mentality as you.  If you lay down in front of me I'm going to stomp you into the ground until you get up.  That's the difference between you and I, and you're right there is a difference.: I win and keep on trying.  I try and keep on winning.  I try to win and I keep claiming championships.  You? You lie to yourself.  You tell yourself it doesn't matter.  You take the beating like an mopey dog and walk off whining with the tail between your legs, only to come back moments later with a dumb renewed sense of purpose.  I don't think I'm great.  I'm not a 'zeitgeist' or a judge, jury, or executioner.  I'm not the 'chosen one' that a panel of one elects as a higher power.  I'm some kid in a pizza shop who happens to wrestle.  I happen to be good at it, and my hard work happens to pay off.  You? You embrace the nothing because it's all you can muster to afford yourself.  You serve only you because nobody else wants your services.  You scream at the vacant darkness because nobody else wants to hear you.  You're right.  You're a nihilist, but not for the reasons you seem to believe you are.  You believe in nothing, not even yourself, no matter how much you like to proclaim yourself as the 'king of nothing'.  If you did I'd have a reason to be afraid of you besides fancy lighting and modest set dressings.  What's even more sad is the fact that I think you could be somebody if you actually stopped pretending you didn't care.  I've been in a ring with the you who cared and he took me to places that I never thought I'd go in a straight up wrestling matches.  I underestimated you and I suffered for it, but that's not the you I'm facing at Showdown in just a few days.  I'm facing the defeated remains of a man whose too afraid to seek vengeance against Lannister.  I'm facing the husk of an athlete who gave up on trying to be something more than a dark cloud in the locker room.  I can't say I get why.  I'd get it if you were like me.  Lannister stuck ME in a coffin last Halloween. If anybody should have a reason to be all Hot Topic bleak and dreary it's me, but I'm not.  Maybe I'm a fatalist, maybe I am the fool you claim I am.  Maybe I'm trapped in some vicious cycle of trial and error, like Sisyphus forced to push a boulder up a hill for all eternity.  Two steps forward, three steps sliding backward, only to finally reach the top to see the boulder go down the other side of the hill.  If that's my fate then that's fine.  It means at least I'm trying.  It means that at least I have a pulse, that I put forth an effort and accomplished something, even if it's brief and not worth the toil and anguish."

PB puts down his phone, shoves the pizza aside, and stares directly into the camera.

"You're right when you say I don't understand you.  We aren't the same and I pray the day never comes when I'm like you.  You will be a challenge.  I never inferred that I was taking our encounter lightly, only that you aren't my primary objective. I will become better from being in the ring with you.  There's no question to about that, but you're wrong if you assume I fell to Lannister because I wasn't on his level.  You assume I'm his lesser, that I'm not in his league just because you couldn't get the job done and you refuse to seek your own form of closure.  If anything, you're the one coming off like the scalded dog of Darth Lannister.  He capitalized on me after I'd beaten five other men in a chamber.  Lannister didn't even do the damage that put me down. Tyler Parker was the one who id the damage after he decided that losing wasn't enough of a sign that he wasn't capable of beating me in a square fight, Lannister just swooped in to pick of the pieces after yet another blow to the back of the head set the stage for someone to rob me.  Lannister hasn't burned me, Lannister hasn't scarred me, Lannister hasn't even truly put forth the effort to make sure I never came back for what's mine.  Lannister struck while the iron was cold like so many others before him, and like those others he's doomed to face the consequences of slamming a mallet against a fully formed chunk of metal: repercussions.  So go ahead and put that one away, nothing Lannister has ever done to me has affected me, physically or emotionally.  If it had, odds are I'd still be coming back for a title that I never rightfully lost, and do you know why? Because I don't cry and run away when someone knocks my dick in the dirt.  I don't play first year philosophy major to convince myself that none of it matters.  I live and you better start doing the same if you think you're walking out of a match with me without any drive or motivation behind your actions because I'm coming in with a heart of a champion that's trying to rip it's way out of my rib cage and find it's lost crown."

PB reaches off camera and grabs his slice of pizza.  He absentmindedly nibbles it with the stoic wisdom of a philosopher packing his pipe.

"Yeah you've changed.  I have too...but have we? I mean really? because this feels like the same old argument you were spouting the last time I plowed through your 'wall' of 'logic' to face the monster on the other side.  I hope for your sake you can control time, because you're going to need a rewind button if you plan on walking out of Showdown anything but a self-satisfied loser."

The camera fades to black as PB shrugs, scarfs the whole pizza into his mouth, and gives the camera a literally cheesy confident smile.
Darkane
Post March 29th 2017, 5:56 pm by Darkane
"Rude Awakening" Showdown I

It's been almost three weeks since Darkane has been heard from, a urinary tract infection will do that to you. Pissing quarts of blood wasn't exactly on Darkane's to-do list, so much so that he had to be pulled from his match last week, but alas, a few company fed antibiotics and half a dozen bottles of booze will do the fix. Darkane was feeling fine now as he looked to regroup from his mini-vacation of sorts. The last we saw of Darkane he was mutilating Jackson Black to the point where it seems that Jackson Black has fallen into a catatonic state. A mixture of shock and failure all wrapped up in one stinky dung ball. Darkane vowed revenge on Jackson Black and that's exactly what transpired, unfortunately for Jackson Black, his opportunities have gone by the wayside and they've seemed to have all but run out. That's what happens to weaklings. They crumble under the pressure of meeting somebody who is eons better than them. Darkane has beaten Jackson Black not once but twice and Darkane swore to himself that if he had to face him again, he might tie an arm around his back just to give Jackson Black a fair shot. Then again who are we kidding? Darkane giving somebody a fair shot is the equivalent of Jackson Black being worth a fuck. Slim to none. Not gonna happen.

It was a scorching hot day in Florida and while Darkane was healthy again, he wasn't shy about his disdain for heat and humidity. Although you would think growing up in New Orleans he would be used to this type of climate, perhaps Darkane was in a pissy mood. Or drunk. Maybe stoned. Who the hell knows. He walked the streets in downtown Tampa Bay, using a water bottle to cool himself off. It was actually the first semblance of a shower for Darkane in many months. He figured if his body odor could kill flies then showering was borderline useless. His hair was tied back in a makeshift ponytail, the ends dried up in booze and whatever other substance he slept in the night before as he continued to pour the water over his head causing steam to shift off into the rays of the sun.

"Hey, there mister. You look like you could use a mulligan heh heh." A local half laughed. He sat on a box crate, with a white support cane in one hand, flask in the other.

"I'm legally blind son, but I can still see that you look like one percent of pure country fried shit." He snapped his head back and slapped his knee with the flask.

Darkane looked at the man and said.

"I thought I was supposed to be the drunk one? I don't remember asking for your opinion. Not to mention this is me on a good day, you don't want me on a bad day where I'm drunk pissed and horny. Right now, I'm just drunk." Darkane wiped the sweat from his nostrils.

The man burst out laughing until his sides hurt.

"I can't hear well either but those were some good riddles, my friend. Don't take it personally. You know us southern folk got nothin' better to do than to stir shit."

"I'm not taking anything personally. I don't take anything personally. I'm just telling you like it is. It's hot, I'm hammered and I'm gonna take a seat on this stoop here."

And Darkane did just that, resting in the shadows of the strung together apartments.

"Well that's good, you look like you need some rest."

Darkane folded his hands together and replied.

"You like to make assumptions."

The man squinted his eyes against the sun.

"It's what I was born to do."

"Is that so? Then hear me out." Darkane inquired.

"Floor is yours, my drunken friend."

Darkane took a glance to his right, motioning the camera to relocate to where he was at.

"I've been in the shadows the past two weeks and as soon as I emerge back into the blasting rays of the sun I have to deal with some asshat running his mouth -"

Darkane points to the now passed out local man who had a few too many apparently.

"Chris Elite, we've met in a battle royal briefly before but that doesn't really count in my book. I'm glad we finally get to meet one on one. You see. I never thought of you as much. Just some young punk motivated by the 'swaggot' life hustling vivacious badonkadonks out of their panties. Turns out I'm right. You're here for the zesty tang. You could careless about putting up the fight of your life against me. You need to adjust your focus and realize what's right front of you, Chris. Not some young gash. Not dollar bills floating from the sky as the sparkle in the night club lights as you revel in your idiotic swag. Hell, it won't even be your boyfriend Big Mike's veiny cock splattering a creampie all over your shades. It's a man that you've crossed the line with. Bringing my father into this? I see that you're willing to go the whole nine yards to get under my skin. That sounds a lot like me. It's something I would do too. I can appreciate that. That doesn't mean that there won't be any dire consequences for bringing my father into this. He's not a coward, he didn't commit suicide. He died of a heart attack. You're just like that old geezer on the ground there. Full of baseless assumptions. I don't know what makes you so stupid but it really works. You need to get off of your high horse and realize that I'm not some run of the mill card filler that you think I am. I may not have been here as long as you have, but I've been wrestling almost as long as you've been alive and as far as I'm concerned that won't be much longer. I'm not going to fight in my father's valor because he himself wouldn't waste his time on some pissant like you. But hey it's a Saturday night, if I'm not sleeping, I'm fighting and I'm fighting you, Chris."

Darkane smirks to himself, brushing the loose strands of his hair out of his sweat ridden forehead.

"You think you can just go around and bone chicks, anger their boyfriends, flash your ego in everyone's face and not get burned right? I'm afraid you're in for a rude awakening. I've seen many a man just like you. They did exactly those things and they ended up perishing into thin air the second their chip got knocked off of their shoulder. That's exactly what you need Chris. An awakening, a reality check that life isn't as glamorous as it seems. I will be the man to deliver that desolate reality check and there isn't a damn thing you, Big Mike, one of your hos, your mommy, your daddy, your aunt Lateesha with the bushy honeycomb curls in her hair, your uncle Roy with the gimp in his step, whoever the hell else is in your family can do about it. Why? Becuase they see the same person as I do. A megalomaniacal ego driven shitbird that needs sense knocked into him. Unlike my father, though, I will get involved, I will beat you into submission, I will humble you. I will make you go crying into Big Mike's lap and he'll just scoff and slam his bacon egg sandwich into your scrawny face because he's got better things to do with his time, like oh I don't know, maybe committing suicide himself. That in itself is an upgrade over consoling poor Chris Elite who just got his ass handed to him on a diamond plated platter by Darkane."

Darkane stretches his arms and continues.

"I don't pull any punches. I'm a straight forward kind of guy. I call things how I see them. I see a fraud in you. It's only up to you to prove that you're not a complete sham. Regardless of what you have done, this is the here and the now and I don't see anything of merit coming from your side of the fence. Despite what talents you think you have and what talents I know you do not. It doesn't matter. In the end, you're going to be turned inside out and I'll wear you as a coat. I'll call it the Elite fashion line. Except instead of expensive leathers and exotic furs, it'll be your flesh, and with your flesh I'll march forward onward and upward to do battles with adversaries that hold more weight than you do and after I beat them and they ask: What's the point of carrying around the flesh of your enemies? I'll simply say: Because it's fun. Why else?"

Darkane spits on the man now held up by one of the apartment buildings, still out cold from intoxication. He yields no response as Darkane disappears into the sun.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post March 29th 2017, 5:24 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Empire Promo #3

“The Art of Savagery”

(Cloudy Thoughts)

“What are you going to do?”

“Huh?”

“If you win, what are you going to do?”

“‘When’ not ‘if.'”

“Hmph, aren’t we confident.”

“I have no choice; I have to be.”

“So, ‘when’ it’s you and me in the ring: what will you do?”

“Beat you, plain and straightforward.”

“Last time you said-”

“This is not last time. I have nothing left to lose.”

“You got me.”

“I still haven’t got you back. The aftermath of Grand Rampage will determine that.”

“You think you’ll take my title away from me?”

“I did it before; I’ll do it again.”

----

(The scene opens up to Stephanie sitting in the office of her gym, wearing glasses and a Brooklyn College sweater. She has a stack of papers and a cup of coffee next to her.)

Hmm, where should I begin? Where should I even start? I  gave you five a chance to state your cases, an opportunity to show the EAW universe why you’re all best suited to face Cailin Dillon at the Grand Rampage. All I see now is the same cluster-F that I saw before last year’s event, which resulted in me in winning not only the Specialist Championship but the first ever all-female rampage. You see, words can be regarded as a reflection of one’s ability; How one defends their talent can be a clue to as how quickly one thinks on their feet. Can anyone of you dodge my blows as quickly as you respond to my words? Per the trash you five are forcing me to listen to, I think not. Some of you seem to think the idea of taking blows somehow makes you better in the ring. A better training dummy perhaps, but not a talented grappler. Like, take for an example Alexis’ claim of absorbing and dishing out pain. To me, it sounds like you seem to relish the hurt you put your body through. (laughs) Bish, why!? The whole point of being good at what you do is to avoid pain while giving your opponent hell. Do you think I liked getting kicked in the face by my ex!? Hell, nah! The next time she pulled that shit, she ended up on the ramp trapped in a Blasian Sunrise. You remember right? I think you had Tarah trapped in your torture device of choice. When I was in The Coven, we were a group of talented little vixens, outsmarting everyone who came across our path. That’s what won Brody the Specialist Championship. That’s what got me a match at Malicious Intentions. (taps head) Using our brain is what made us the biggest threat to Empire. But, as I saw where things were going, the Coven turned into a couple of goth brats, whining about how ‘nobody understands our pain, and how we’ll spread darkness and terror across the land.' (shakes her head) You know what Mao did before my match at MI? She slapped the shit out of me and told me to grow the hell up. She told me I didn’t need pain and anger to guide my way to victory, but keen strategy and wolf-like instinct! I needed to be a savage stalker, patiently lying in wait for the perfect time to pick my opponents apart. She reminded me of my heritage; My relatives Yasuhiro, Matty, and Koujiro Matsuda. She told me that wrestling was in my blood, that the evolution of Western catch-as-can to Eastern puroresu was forged deep within my soul! 

(Sighs and takes a sip of coffee)

So, you’re playing with dollies now, Alexis? What are you five!? That explains a lot. The shy little girl who stood in the background while her four sisters wrecked shit while clutching her teddy bear. You jumped me once and all of the sudden you’re Mary Magdalene Superstar!? I think you missed your calling as a comedian because you’re killing me right now, and it’s not from your world renown wrestling skills! Talking about burning us to the ground- only thing that’s burning is that yeast infection you got from all that stress you’re feeling! Wikipedia that, you’ll thank me later (winks). There’s no need to give yourself more pain to escape from. (shakes head) ‘escape from pain’ no wonder you could barely win a match back in 2015! Hell, it took the whole Sanatorium to take out Tarah in the Empress Cup, while it only took ONE Cloud to take her out of commission. That’s another thing Mao pointed out: All of you equals me. And by all, I mean (wide eyes) THE ENTIRE FREAKING SANATORIUM! The whole stable equals to me on my BEST night. Want proof? It took four Coven witches to take me down, by surprise I should add! You're too weak to take me on yourself, sweets. Maddie? Been there, done that. Jocelyn? I taught her everything she knows! Brody? “Oh! I beat Tarah and Azumi, look at me! I did everything Cloud did back in 2016!” If that pain kept you alive ‘Lexi, then prepare yourself Old Yeller, cause I’m putting your ass down for good. Click. Click. Boom.

(Gun gesture)

Now, while I reload, who shall I target next? Maybe Megan Same. (laughs). If you didn’t get that (whispers) I just called you a basic bitch! You mad Raine-maker? You looked pissed while spewing that venom! The only thing you’re gonna make ‘Raine’ is are tears from your eyes as I walk away victorious.

(thinks for a moment)

Rainedrop, contract on top
Smokin' over Megan atop the ring box
Screwin' Keelan’s bitch like she a thot, thot 
Cookin' up wins like dope in the crockpot
I came from nothin' to somethin' ninja
Lexi thought she pulled the trigger did ya?
Call up the Coven, so they come and get you
Cry yo ass a river, here lemme give you a tissue
My skills are bad and boujee
Taking basic bitches to Cloud City
My art is savage, ruthless
Kick, punch, leave all you hoes toothless
I’m bad and boujee, call me Stephanie
Take Azumi by the head, call her Headphanie
None of you ex-vixens ready, ya’ll can’t see me
Slaying these lyrics, Cloudy is the new Maddie

Click. Click. Boom.

(Gun gesture)

Familiar Voice: (off camera) Zip. Zap.

Speaking of Azumes, she’s throwing enough salt to fill a lake in Utah. What I do admire is that you’re baring your fangs, and showing me why I’ll be thinking of you as dangerous for the first five seconds of this match. If we were back in JET, you would be in the main event every night of the week. Welcome to the big league's sweets, and right now I’m setting the bar! Go ahead, jump a bit, see if you can grab it and lift that cute chin over the precedent I’ve just created. Wait, you can't? Well too bad- land on your feet, maybe next week you got something new to show me. I’ve got an idea- use that contract the week after GR and - Nah actually scratch that. Don’t take my advice; it’ll only cause you further embarrassment. Just hold on to that MacGuffin a little while longer. I’m going to be the champion for a while. Maybe you can seduce it from Haruna after she finds a way to steal it from- nah, that won’t happen either. Welp looks like you assed out!

Click (sigh). Click (sigh). Boom (sigh).

Familiar Voice: (off camera)  Womp. Womp.

That was depressing. Maybe I went too hard- I’m sorry. By the way, that was an apology to ‘Zumi NOT to that fake ass Helena Bonham Carter over there! Yeah, I’m turning the gun back to you ‘Lexi! You did say you can take whatever I can give right!? You did say you’ll get up each time I tear you down right!? 

(stands up, and slams her fits onto the table)

YOU THINK YOU CAN SCARE ME WITH STORIES OF HOW MUCH YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED!? THAT ONLY REASSURES ME THAT THIS MATCH IS GOING TO BE EASIER THAN I THOUGHT! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU PLAYED YOURSELF!

(composes herself and sits down)

Again.

By the way, you only took everything from me because I ALLOWED it. I allowed it because I was vulnerable. In fact, the architect of that vulnerability will be joining us tomorrow night! That’s right, the Elite City Siren herself! What empty promise are you going to deliver this time? The shit you’ve been bragging about haven’t been relevant since last year! ‘Your division’ disappeared the night Cailin defeated Sheridan for the title and retired the Vixens Championship forever. There’s nothing for you here Tarah! You said it yourself- “Nobody Likes You!” Shoot that writes itself! I feel like I’m wasting my time responding to you, because every time you speak, you dig your own grave! You can’t even beat people in your specialty matches! How the hell can I take you seriously Tarah!? I really, reeeeaally want to consider you a threat, but for the life of me, I can’t think of anything that should leave me SHOOK. The nostalgia people remeber of the good ‘ol days? Yeah, you was awesome back then, and I want to see that side of you tomorrow night. But, some of yo Jersey boi’s bad luck seemed to rub off on you. Even Fiora’s better than him. Aren eclipsed him, just like how the man with that namesake did as such. So I’d suggest you take him out of this convo, because I don’t need to bring up his wack ass talent to dissect your argument to the world to show why Tarah Novacan’t anymore. Leader? (sips coffee) Your sorry ass couldn’t lead a horse to water the way you are now. You destroyed my relationships, so I buried your career in turn.

Click. Click. Freaking Boom.

An eye for an eye bitch. Don’t let me cash you outside. 

(sips)

Wait, there was a point to this video. Gosh darn it, you herbs made me lose track of what I was going to say! (shuffles papers around) Ah! Here it is! You see, I was looking back at one of my college papers on the violent mind and how it relates to pro wrestling. Long story short, pro wrestling is a competitive sport. A violent mind has only one objective: “to hurt for the sake.” Now that’s cool and everything if we were one of those wack ass extreme promotions back in the day *cough*RUW*cough* but, we’re not. We are Elite Answers Wrestling, What keeps us, Elitists - we are Elitists now, right? What separates us from the rest of the industry is our ability to adapt, and the end goal of winning matches. Or at least, some of us succeed while the rest fail miserably. Our current champ is a perfect example of someone who can adapt to their environment. This is not so much to kiss her ass, but rather state a point. When she fights, she does it to win. Playing with sharp toys is cute and everything, but keep in mind this is an ULTIMATE X match. Stupid name, but a tolerable concept. The art of savagery, when used with a keen mind, can allow one to cut through any adversary while accomplishing their goal. While the five of you will be thinking of ways to hurt me, I’ll be formulating a plan to climb those ropes and obtain the keys to the empire. Once that happens, there’s nothing any of you can do. I’m trying to teach you something, so I can have some competition tomorrow night. What’s the point of being savage when there’s no competition? In the Sanatorium, I wanted to hurt because I was in pain. Yes, I was a fux-gurl for a while, acting like someone stole my vintage Jordans. (shrugs) It happens. Sometimes this business tears you down. Relationships get complicated, and before you know it you’re washing dishes for twenty-seven hungry mouths because your ex preferred a has been over you.

(Looks past the camera)

Don’t give me that look! Anyways, I don’t know. All I can tell you is that I’m in a better place than I was before. In fact, I think I’m at my best. I owe that to my manager. Can’t wait for you to come back sweets. I’ll be waiting. Meanwhile, It’s time to get ‘Laurafied!’What The hell does that mean anyway!? I mean, if it does mean what I think it does…

(leans forward)

Call me- Hey! I was just playing! You’re going to walk out the room now!? (gets up and walks off camera) That’s right! You better get in that ring! Your ass got two weeks to prepare! Hold up; I’m going to join you-

(camera goes black)

Last edited by Stephanie Matsuda on March 29th 2017, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mike Showman
Post March 29th 2017, 4:15 pm by Mike Showman
VOLTAGE #1

The deed is done, the task is complete. A task that many thought would be too much for me but in the end, I made those doubters eat their words as I pinned Aren Mstislav, the former EAW Champion Aren Mstislav, in the middle of ring. This is perhaps the most important win that I have picked up ever since I debuted in Voltage, even more important than the humiliation of Nasir Moore because with this victory, the so called ‘setback’ the People with Class suffered after the loss to Nasir Moore and Nathan Fiora has successfully been transformed into momentum. Because in the same night, my best friend and PwC partner Jon McAdams destroyed Jakob DeLion and picked up an impressive victory. You see, the People with Class is ready for the Grand Rampage. We are ready for whatever challenge is in store for us at that grand event and this week, we will continue to solidify our position by doing the same thing that we have been doing for the last two weeks, winning. Oh yeah, now that I on the subject of winning, allow me to address those people who have criticized me for using ‘unfair means’ to secure the victory against Aren. Guys, go get a life will you. In this world, who cares how you win? Who cares if you were fair or not? In the end, no one is going to judge you on your fairness or the mannerisms, they will judge you on how great a winner you are. This clearly shows the guys who were complaining against me way of winning are the same deluded fools who have achieved nothing in their life save for occupying their mother’s basement, raging on the internet about petty issues and masturbating to third grade porn. So I say again, please go get a life.

Well now that the past is out of the way, it’s time to focus on the present. Next week, I go one on one against Elijah Stewart, the man who calls himself “The Denizen of Carnage”. It’s a cool nickname no doubt but it doesn’t at all compare to the “Prince of Trash Talk, the “Person with Class”, “The Man who Gives No Shits” and the “Leader of the new Generation” which are obviously a class above. In case you are wondering, those sexy and wonderful nicknames belong to me, Mike Showman. Anyways, it’s actually nice to go up against someone like Elijah you know, someone whose ideals matches mine to some extent.  Like me, he too lacks compassion for opposing wrestlers. Like me, he is brutal and is intellectual. The thing is, these are the characteristics that define a modern day wrestler. The days of glory, valor and honor are gone and those who still cling on to it are currently at the bottom, rotting. To be successful, you need to be intelligent in addition to being skillful, just like me. Because of those two things, I have outsmarted even the most experienced of opponents and also, because of those two things, the People with Class have established themselves as one of the must see alliances in the history of this company. But enough about the People with Class, let’s focus on my opponent, Elijah. Now Elijah before I say anything else, let me make something absolutely clear, I need you to open your mouth and say something before our match begins. You see, I call myself the “Prince of trash talk” and that is because I like trash talking and I am good at it. Winning in a war of words that has some element of challenge embedded in it is something that gives me satisfaction and the level of that is second only to what I receive after a wonderful session of sex! The last two opponents I faced gave me a walkover when it came down to a war of words and that was something I absolutely fucking hated! So Elijah, I want you to drop whatever it is you are doing and go grab a microphone right now and say something, anything. It might happen that you would say the same old crap that everyone says but who cares, just do it!

Alright, now that that’s done, let’s focus on the match shall we? Now automatically, the question that world arise from multiple sources is that, can I win this match? Can Mike Showman beat Elijah Stewart? I will answer this just as I answered last week, no and yes. Why say no? Because let’s face it, I am going up against someone who is just like me. I mean sure, there are differences because I am obviously classier of the two but the thing is, he’s got the same exact tendencies like me and so it’s going to be difficult to outsmart him. On the other hand, I say yes because no matter how much talented or intellectual he is, he isn’t a champion yet. Last week, I beat a former World Champion. Two weeks ago,  I humiliated a man who may even be fighting for the EAW Championship at Pain for Pride and also many weeks ago, I beat JD Damon who was a former New Breed Champion in this company. You see what I am getting at? If I can beat champions, the so called best in this company then Elijah won’t be that tough to beat either. That being said, I know he can provide a stiff challenge.  I saw his matches against Sheridan Muller and I know what he is capable of but on Sunday, he will be meeting an equally capable competitor. That being said, it’s no way a ‘threat’ or a ‘promise’, it’s just a fact. I know very well that I may end up losing the match or I may even defeat Elijah to notch my third victory on the trot and so I am not stupid enough to send a ‘threat’ or drop a ‘promise’ in a situation that does not favor me completely. We are in the game of probability right now Elijah and so, anything is possible. Get ready Elijah because on Sunday, it’s going to be one hell of a ride!
Azumi Goto
Post March 29th 2017, 2:50 pm by Azumi Goto
Empire #4

{It begins in Azumi’s apartment in Astoria that she shares with Haruna as we see her sitting at her work desk with a cup of coffee with her hand. She turns her chair and looks at the camera. The lyrics of “Dream On” by Aerosmith (2007 Version) play on in the background as her gaze turns to her coffee cup}

I think the American phrase is “The tea has been split.”

{She raises her cup towards the camera and simply grins.}

But truly it’s nice to see how amazing this whole thing will work out. 6 egos colliding including my own for some sort of dominance going into this match. Laura, Alexis, Tarah, Matsuda, and Megan decided to open her mouth.

And Of course, I grew my Fangs, Matsuda I learned that being an innocent bystander wasn’t going to get me the glory that I honestly deserved. I didn’t just grow my fangs to kill, I learned to hunt in the past 8 months and I did far more than you’d expect but one thing I didn’t do during those seven months was become a pack hunter like you did. First, it was you alone, then you got Maddie, followed Lexi, Brody, and Jocelyn. You lost your fangs when you started to really on piss poor wrestlers. To be honest with you, it does eat away at me when she utters your name, cuz I know that I can beat the half-breed that’s in front of me. 8 months was our last one-on-one confrontation and yet you haven’t gotten off your high horse. 8 months changes a lot around here. 8 months ago, you had some shred of decency in your career AND you still could never reclaim your title. What makes you think that now after you’ve gone and ruined yourself, you think the bloody chances are better now.

Wrong, it’s all a lie inside your head. Like your thoughts of being anything more than The Formation weak link.

You frankly think that I have no chance of beating you, well then keep thinking like that cuz I’d love to get a picture of your reaction will be when I win this match and shove it in your face. Here’s the thing, this isn’t one your big night time dreams about facing your Ex-girlfriend in the ring again. This is the reality that you’re about to lose to some who you just constantly looked down upon but like the song in the background in the back right now says, “Dream On” cuz what’s going to stop you from fulfilling your fantasy of reuniting with an old lover of yours but do on your own time, and by not wasting people’s time at GR with a title shot where you’ll be losing more than anything.

But you know what’s the best thing about all this, cuz I get to humble the “War Queen”. The dents in her suit or armor are already showing and it’s going to be perfect that I get to pop the final shot into her armor and make her bleed. Your ego crushed, you start to have that emotional breakdown while I’ll smile and go on to claim my glory. I think the best way to ever see how much of a real War Queen you really are, is test out how long will it take till you bleed out and fade out from the match. Icchauzo Bakayaro! (I’m coming for you!)

AND then spoke the female Jesus, trying to boost her ego even fucking more. A leader she calls herself? What kind of crap have you done to that actually shows off your leadership skill? Nothing, nada, zilch, and Zero. A real leader would guide the younger stars and give them the fair share of the spotlight, not hog every single bit of it for your own Egotistical self.  Apparently, I might have hurt Tarah’s punk ass feelings. She might cry and go to Voltage or EAW Headquarters to have her Boyfriend or EAW management stop us from insulting you. Your glass feelings are a waste of my time. I’ve been an open mic here, people. I’ll say what I want and then I’ll back my crap up in that ring and beat every single one of you. I’m not scared of Jesus Nova, far from it. Knowing this leader’s ego, she’ll make some sort of story to have anyone’s title shot turn into a triple threat because Leader knows best around here. She thinks she can dethrone Cailin, she couldn’t even beat Kendra-Bloody-Shamez in that ring. People, I want you to compare Tarah Nova to Donald Trump, she’s going to lie, she’s going to verbally hinder anyone’s career, she’s going to make up stories about her greatness and finish with a shitty catchphrase, in this case it will be “Believe that”. Tarah just watch me win, and I’ll watch you have another breakdown and shatter that ego of yours. I think Laura actually said something really good, earning vs. deserving concept and unlike Tarah who got here because she thinks that she deserved this. All the ladies in this match have EARNED their way into here. We’ve worked our way to make it here. It took me a solid 14 months to get this shot and I’m not letting this bitch beat me. And honestly, Tarah, take a backseat for this match, enjoy the ride and let the proper wrestlers shine on.

Lexi, you need to stop with the whole “mother” thing. It won’t suit you if you keep repeating the same stuff over and over again. I mean look at me, I continue to evolve. The Azumi that was here last year, didn’t know how to hunt. I learned it from losing to your former Coven sister, Stephanie. I went from being the Burning Spirit to now being The Ace I’m the whole package now, Lexi. I’m arrogant because I’ve got the skills to back everything up now. I’m an unbreakable warrior, and soon once I beat all of you and Cailin Dillon at the Grand Rampage. I’m ticking time bomb right now. And I just simply can’t wait to blow up in all of your faces as I start to prove my point, and beat you all. I’m not here for acceptance from anyone in this match or even in this company. I could simply care less about how much you hate me or even think I can’t make it. I’m here for my glory, something I both deserve and I’m willing to earn it by making a statement out of all you.

I don’t care about where you put me on your list of best in-ring wrestlers, as long as I know that no one, not even my future Grand Rampage opponent can touch me when I’m in that wrestling ring then who cares about your opinions.

Nakasuzo konoyaro. (Gonna make these punks cry)

{The camera fades out to black, thus ending the promo}
TLA
Post March 29th 2017, 1:20 pm by TLA
THE BADDEST HOMBRE ON THE PLANET

The camera cuts deep into the heart of the Lair of the Lit Dragon from whence the overwhelming Swag Force of TLA resides. The Poon Palace in which La Pantera Sexual reads verses from his Style Bible to the masses who have come to hear the good word of King Kale. He who sits upon his throne of yolo sipping the purple nectar of the gods and chiefing upon the holy incense from which come forth the smoke clouds of righteousness.

TLA: Damn tho. I’m high as fuck right now. Where the fuck I even be? Ese where I be? Ain’t got no idea. I’m oblivious yo. I’m lit as fuck and that litness will show me the way but even so I be a lil cloudy right now. Can’t see shit. Straight lurkin’ back here cuz if I can’t see shit that means none of the haters can see me either. The feds lurkin’. They lurkin’ and hatin’ and watchin’ mah every move. Got the feds on me from EAW lurkin’ Monroe’s goons hidin’ out in the shadows, creepin’ on up into the Poon Palace. Imma bounce all they asses. No poon for Monroe. Nah imma make his ass jump through all them hoops that he been makin’ yo boi jump thru if he wants some. He ain’t allowed in mah Palace. He banned for life, imma make him beat Drake Jaeger’s ass if he even wants to see some pussy again. That will show him. That will show him as fuck.

TLA chiefs hard on his blunt as he stretches out on the couch and folds his legs up.

TLA: So now I gotta win all my matches if I even wanna get up in that Grand Rampage. The fuck is this shit? Monroe ain’t even got no legs to stand on no more. He fuckin’ me over plain and simple and there ain’t nothing he can do to deny it anymore. He got me takin’ on vato after vato after vato and now I gotta take on the New Breed Champion. I already beat the Interwire Champion so now I gotta beat the New Breed Champion. Cuz at this rate he gonna make me take on every champion. I gotta beat everyone on the roster at this point to get into Grand Rampage and then imma toss all they asses to the floor and beat ‘em again. Cuz that’s how I roll and that’s how Monroe gonna make it be. I give no fucks. I will take ‘em all on. I don’t back down and I never quit. I have earned my right to be in Grand Rampage and to be honest I have earned it more than anyone else in EAW history. I mean I was all up in that match last year too. Didn’t have to do shit for it. They just tossed my ass in like it ain’t no thang. Cuz they knew how good I be. They knew that I would represent Dynasty hard as fuck and that is exactly what I did. I ain’t won the match but this year y’all can just watch me. Imma bring that shit home for Dynasty!

TLA pounds his chest as he looks up and points towards the camera.

TLA: Lucas Johnson! Ay holmes don’t think I forgot about you! Nah I ain’t forgot shit ese. I know who you is. I seen you walkin’ around backstage with that grumpy ass expression on yo face carryin’ that pound of gold. You know that gold used to be mine. Back in them good old golden days I used to run that division y’all be sittin’ up on now. See I paved the way for people like you homie so I expect you to show an OG some respect! Now come to think of it, you been around awhile dawg. Actually you been around this place just about as long as I have. You been around on Dynasty and when I was the Interwire Champion I remember yo ass clawin’ and tryin’ to get a shot at the champ. Pero that’s as far as you ever got chico. For as long as you been around, we ain’t never had the pleasure of meetin’ in that ring. At least as far as I remember. I been hit in the head a few times and I be fadin’ hard as fuck right now. But you ain’t made no impression if we done fought. Yeah we ain’t never fought. You ain’t never been in the ring with La Pantera Sexual and I ain’t never been in the ring with the New Breed Champ. Or at least this New Breed Champ. I been in the ring with plenty of New Breed Champs but not this one, and they all got fucked up yo. They all couldn’t handle the heat I be spittin’. This dragon be spittin’ somethin’ fierce lit as fuck like it be.

TLA sits up as he pops out his Lit Dragon t-shirt available now for only 69.99 on EAWShop.com. Buy now before they are all sold out! Or before Monroe pulls them off the shelves!

TLA: So what’s it gonna be Lucas? I saw you last week as you took on some guy who even the announcers didn’t know. You made short work of his bitch ass but I assure you that the same ain’t gonna be said when you go up against me this week. Tendrás que luchar para ganar contra mí cabrón. Cuz you might think you can take this shit easy. Just get through this match so that you can focus on retaining your championship against Mark Michaels or Finnegan Wakefield or any of the others who are fighting for a chance at you. But the truth is that you are gonna need to be as prepared for this match as any you have ever been in. Cuz if you make one mistake imma break yo brazo homie. Then imma snap yo legs and you won’t even make it to yo title defense. I’m a bad bad hombre on a good week. But when Monroe ups the stakes and tells me I gotta win or I’m out, shit gets much much worse for you simon. You now dealin’ with the Baddest Hombre on the Planet. Forget about winning lil hoppa… first you gotta worry about surviving!

TLA lays back down on the couch as he chiefs away on his blunt until the camera can see nothing but a thick cloud of smoke.
Ryan Marx
Post March 29th 2017, 12:58 pm by Ryan Marx
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 HPv24TPh

Showdown Promo 1 – Burn

The scene fades in and we find ourselves in a very natural environment. Towering trees vignette the frame and surround a dirt path, one that fades off into the distance and charges past the camera. The sun is out, making an early appearance in the newly-awakened spring. Just out of focus, we can see a figure walking down the path, their identity obscured by the camera's limitations. As they walk closer, we begin to hear Ryan Marx speaking over the footage.

The sun is a symbol of the passing of time. We look to it to tell night from day, evening from morning, and dusk from dawn. But when we look up at it, it blinds us. We are shunned for taking note of time, for becoming aware of the passing of it. We burn. However, there is the counterpart to the sun: the moon, the darkness. It does just as good a job at indicating time, and yet we are so afraid of it. We fear the dark. Though really, we should embrace it. Those who fear the shadows are destined to be engulfed by them – never to be seen again.

The figure walking up the path enters focus, and it is revealed to be Ryan. He moves closer to the camera, though he is looking down at the ground as he holds his jacket over his shoulder, a black and white spectre of the day.

The camera suddenly cuts jarringly, the frames interspersed with images of hooded figures, the Five Pillars symbol, and close-ups of Marx as he walks down the path in an outfit that looks more appropriate for a funeral. As the screen cuts to black, we see a titlecard that reads 'BURN'.

We enter a new scene, where Ryan stands before a large Five Pillars symbol that has been painted onto the wall – the same one that had been there during his rivalry with Cody Marshall. His office is shrouded in shadow for the most part, though the sunlight is creeping in. With his back turned to the camera and a hand up against the symbol, Ryan glares at the intruding light as it edges towards him.

Everybody waits. The expression that time waits for no man is partly true, but also a very simplified view of this world. Time does wait – it waits until you can't take it any more, until you're begging for it to move faster – and then it speeds up, it rapes you without mercy until you feel nothing. No enthusiasm, no anticipation of whatever FPV or match is to come. Time destroys you, but it makes you suffer first. And the spirit of the time – the Zeitgeist – shows just as little mercy. Pizza Boy, you are succumbing to time's will. It's controlling you, just as your desire to avenge your title loss is consuming you. You're right when you say we are coming into this as different men: I am now as I envisioned, the darkness manifest; and you are lost, wandering into my shadows with a fake sense of confidence.

Pizza Boy, you claim we are similar, but I oppose this view, especially considering the points you have focussed on to support this idea. To be quite frank, you have fallen at the first hurdle of comparison. Stating that I believe in a higher power is mostly incorrect. 'Higher power' implies a being that pulls the strings, tugs at the marionettes of this world. That is not what I believe in. In fact, I don't 'believe' at all – if we're going to dig even further into semantics. I am certain in the knowledge that there will be a higher state, one that is built from my philosophy. And it will be called the future. I am indeed a man who holds nihilistic views, as difficult as that may be for you to believe from my previous assertions. But you see, the real world is not as plain and simple as your religion, your higher power. My philosophy is not a religion, it is a school of thought. And it thinks and knows that life is meaningless – death is what provides us with meaning. My death is what will provide this world with what it needs. But until then, I work to remain the leader I know I am, so that in death, I can truly become what I am meant to be. See, currently I am not a higher power, and I know this. I am a state, I am the visage that leads but does not control entirely. I am the definition of a perfect future that is yet to come.

Ryan turns around to face the camera finally, half-hidden in the darkness.

But that is all to do with wording, and whilst you may think that was rambling, I assure you it had purpose. It was to prove that on the surface, we may appear similar. However, when you have the time and intellect to truly look deeper, to do more investigating than what you must have done, you will see that we are in fact different. I'd say we were more similar before in our previous encounter, because back then I suppose I had belief. Now I have knowledge. Knowledge that I will succeed, knowledge that I do not need to wait for time as you do. I am so close to time that I can sense when it quickens and slows, know when it charges to take another victim. And Pizza Boy, I can sense it slowing down now, creeping closer upon you, and when Saturday rolls around, it will hit you with the force of a thousand generations. It will take you because you had the nerve to face it. And it will ruin you because you thought you could stand in front of me, the true future, and still look at nothing more except Grand Rampage.

Ryan pauses as he steps away from the encroaching light, moving deeper into the darkness. Soft light captures glimpses of him as he continues to move and talk.

I see the assumptions continue, even after my fall. Just because you are so fixated on Lannister, does not mean everyone else is. I do not hate Lannister – I have in fact moved on, something you appear to be incapable of doing. Revenge is not on my mind, and it is not my reasoning for wishing to win at Grand Rampage, if I so find myself in that situation. My motivations go beyond the flimsy reasons you have to continue going, and that is what strengthens me. I am not dependent on others as you are – I follow my own lead. Dependency is succeeded by failure, because as soon as you realise that the thing you are dependent on is not worth it, you will fall into your self-made paradox of purposelessness. Lannister beat me, and so I have moved on instead of becoming dependent on the fantasies of revenge you indulge in. You beat me as well, but that was back when I didn't see the world as I do now. And it was also back when you weren't following Lannister's lead into the oblivion I have laid out for him and everyone else. And that title...if you weren't strong enough to keep a hold of it, then perhaps you should let it go completely. You state that it is a stronger motivational factor for you going into Grand Rampage and by extension this match, but I see it for what it is: one of many scales that covers your eyes. You reached the top of the mountain and looked into the sun, and it gifted you with blindness, which you are yet to shake away. It is why you see me as nothing more than a way to kill time, but I will show you that you cannot control time. I may have been a speed bump for you in our previous encounters, but in this match I shall be a wall, reminding you that you are subject to time and the man that which it runs through – me.

Ryan stops and takes a seat, staring down the camera as he leans back in his chair.

You have been burned, ruined by Lannister, and now you are filled with the need for vengeance. You want to exact revenge on Lannister, and that is the very thing that will destroy you. See, I recognise that Lannister got the better of me, and may have been the man who gave me the final push towards the darkness, but he is not the absolute. There is no absolute, other than myself. This transformation, this relapse, was the result of erosion. The waters crashed against the shore, scratched away at the rock, and caused the cliffs to collapse down into the depths of the ocean. I have not been given purpose by one man. But you have. Lannister has led you down this path, and you can claim that I fell for the bait as much as you want, but there's no denying that you're still chasing the scent he has left out for you. If anything, you have fallen for his trap more than I did, because at least I can move on. You on the other hand are being controlled by the need to confront him – it's why you're so obsessed with Grand Rampage when you should be focussing on me. And if he isn't the reason, then you must be doing it for that title he holds. Which is no better. Both lead to the same conclusion: oblivion.

It doesn't matter if you have done all of this before, if you are the odds favourite to win Grand Rampage. The fact of the matter is that you have faced 'me' before, but you have not fought against the Zeitgeist – not in a one-on-one setting, and definitely not in the Grand Rampage. You recognise that I am different, but you do not realise to what extent. That much is evident in the fact that you believe I am nothing more than a way to pass the time until the fateful day when you'll be thrown aside by someone else – someone who shows more focus than you, someone who doesn't let revenge cloud their judgement. It could very well be me, couldn't it? For I am not dictated by anyone else any more. I do not feel the urge to convert you, for you are just as everyone else is: a stepping stone. Pizza Boy, you are a challenge, that is no lie. You have proven that much with your resilience. But a man who resiliently ploughs blindly through walls will soon run through and out of a window, before falling to his demise. And I can see it now, as you chase after Lannister whilst he runs towards the collapsing cliffs I spoke of earlier. Before you fall, however, I will use you to elevate myself. I will show the world that I am no broken man when I show everyone what a real fractured person is: you.

See, I know you were trying to demean me when you compared me and my era to 'dead air', 'the lying aroma', and best of all 'the time spent between prep and plate', but I actually like that description. Only I would make adjustments. I am the time between the beginning and your desired end, because I am exactly as you have described it. I am agonising, I am testing, and I am independent of everyone else's whims and actions. Only I will never end. You will wait for an eternity and still you will never reach your final destination. At Showdown, you will venture into the unknown in search of momentum, gratification, whatever it may be. But you will soon realise that no matter how long you last, no matter how deep you trek into the void, you cannot see your end goal. That is because you will have fallen into my era. And it will go on and on, until it is all you know. You will beg for it to end, you will pray for the quiet to end and the storm to rage on just so you can stop agonising over the wait, but it will be no use. Because you are not the one who dictates when my vision ends. In the distance, you will hear others who have become trapped, you will listen to their cries and then join them. And you will all fall on deaf ears because your voices are not what defines this era. Those shadows are me, and they don't care about what you believe. They don't listen unless you speak of the philosophy they exist to enforce.

But you will be thankful for this. No matter what happens at Showdown, regardless of a win or a loss, you will come out of this match a better man. Why? Because I will show you that whilst the light burns, the darkness saves. I will remind you that patience is a virtue, and time is a killer. You will see the error of confronting time so that you can fulfil your cycle of failure and resolve once more. And you will see, as the scales are ripped from your eyes, that in order to avoid purposelessness, you must become independent. You will accept all I have presented thus far, and you will become just as I said: a stepping stone leading up to my ivory tower.

Ryan leans forward in his seat, the light catching on one side of his face as he stares down the lens.

Passion is a great thing. But it is also an incredible weakness, for it can die. And when it dies, then what do you have? Pathetic motivations that lead to nothing? It is better to have held passion and then have it ripped out of you, rather than have it live on as a shadow of what it was. At least when you lack it, you cannot be scorched by its heat, by the way it burns. When you lack passion, you recognise the objective. You pierce your eardrums so that no other vitriol can guide you – only your purest motivations can. And Pizza Boy, I am deaf to your claims of self-belief, just as you are blind to that which goes beyond Grand Rampage. At Showdown I will remind you that you cannot look through the darkness to the other side – you can only stare into the abyss and admire it.

Ryan reaches out and grabs the camera, holding it still for a moment as his one visible eye in the dim light stares at it. Then he throws it down into the darkness, mercifully. Cut to black.
Laura Laine
Post March 29th 2017, 10:14 am by Laura Laine
Empire Promo #3: "You Still Don't Get It"

[The Webcam flashes on as Laura Laine sat on her knees, looking up at the webcam as she tried to adjust the angle of it, the camera following Laura as she adjusts it, she wore her hair in a pair of pigtails and a black tank top with some matching leggings]

"Is this thing working?"

[She asked as she adjusted her headset, the web cam only got a brief view of her cleavage before she sat back flat down on her computer chair. Laura does afull spin in the chair before straightening her back and looking directly at the camera. She fixes her headset and stretches her neck.]

"Okay, now that's over and done with, it appears as though I missed quite a crucial spot when I last spoke on camera for you guys a little while ago, so while Kelly's out doing a quick grocery run, I thought I'd talk directly to the woman who just responded on EAW's website, yep. The overrated Leader or whatever of the New Age herself! (Laura makes a fake "Edgy voice) And don't you dare expect anyoneto say otherwise! Believe that!" (Laura coughs looking back up at the camera.) "Sorry, I haven't got a clue to why Tarah Novah regulates herself to such a lack of creativity, I mean seriously her throat must be breaking after that even trying to speak. But I am not here for pesky highschool bickering, instead, I'm here to show Tarah Nova exactly why I'm here! After all, much like Stephanie, and Azumi, Tarah really is convinced tgatthat I haven't done much to deserve anything here in EAW, yet I'm afraid that does not counter act the point I made back the first time we spoke, Tarah, in fact it only enhances my point."

[Laura lifts her legs up on the table where the webcam stood, her voice perfectly clear through the microphone as she turned herself to the side, still facing the webcam.]

"You see, I did in fact claim that I deserve nothing, nor do I demand. But here's the thing, nobody deserves shit around here! i mean Tarah, while you're out using over used catchphrases trying to convince people that I really don't belong in this match, you still after so many years in the business don't seem to understand the concept of earning versus deserving."

"See, Deserving implies that something is handed to you simply because you are some sort of likeable person, yet earning, earning is a completely different case scenario! Earning is when you take action for yourself and get what you fought for after doing something significant. So Tarah, while you can argue that my matches haven't been too great, but these people seem to think otherwise, the board of directors seem to think otherwise, in fact quite a few people in that locker room seem to think otherwise! So yeah, I am not going to complain about me being in this match, instead I am going to make theabsoloutely best of it and send these fans home with a bold smile on their face!"

[Laura put her legs back down on the floor straight and direct at the camera.]

"Now Tarah, I will apologize for getting that nickname wrong; Leader , got it. My bad on that part, but although I do somewhat see the leader part, I really don't see the new age part, I mean, sure, you may have been here two or three years, though lets be honest, in the hypothetical situation that the two of us were to compete for the New Breed title, I think you may have already passed the two year requirements for it. I mean, sure three years isn't much in comparison, yet at the same time, a woman's wrestling career is often much shorter than our male counterparts. I mean sure, I got to EAW pretty early at age twenty two, it still means you are actually a staple in this division, yet I'm afraid such things don't matter to me, after all the other ladies don't seem to keen on calling you that, and quite frankly, so am I. Usually a leader is when there is no argument, but now I'm afraid the argument seems to go the other way, but I guess call yourself a leader all you want, because in the end its only going to end in disaster!"

"But you know, after my short time in this business, I still don't see the argument towards our similarities, I mean, I have gotten the comparisons to both you and Caillin Dillon as of late, I mean, for someone who would know the difference between scene and punk, I would imagine that would be an intriguing comparison. Yet the thing is, Tarah is pretty much a bitch just for the sake of edgyness, yet me? I am only a bitch some girl deserves it, yet doesn't like the idea of earning her victory and her title shot, if someone doesn't know the difference between two completely different terms, then I'm sorry, but they deserve to get Laurafied!"

[Laura winks for the camera and stands back up to turn off the webcam before the video feed ends.]
Sophia Rose
Post March 29th 2017, 8:37 am by Sophia Rose
[The scene opens up with Sophia Rose walking through the terminal of the Salt Lake City International Airport as a reporter slowly makes his way towards her with a handheld camera in hand. A pleasant smile crosses the face of Sophia as she places her carry on bag on the floor and meets the reporter before he’s able to speak.]

Sophia: Before you even ask, yes, it may be extremely early in the morning, but I have some time to chat.

Reporter: Th… Thanks.

[The reporter was obviously caught off guard, not too many people were too willing to conduct an interview that early in the morning.]

Reporter: So, Sophia, how have you felt since your return to the company a few months ago?

Sophia: Truthfully, there have been a few ups and downs, but that’s to be expected when you’re immediately thrown back into the fold against women that haven’t particularly had days off for a long time. But, with that being said, it has completely been a blast; to get back into the ring and feel the rush of the crowd that has paid their hard earned dollars to watch us do what we love doing, it put a lot of things into perspective on how much I actually missed it.

Reporter: We watched you reenter the company with a mask on your face with the name Sin Nombre, but obviously you’ve shed that now; was there a major difference between the two?

Sophia: Yeah, definitely. I spoke about it the other day when I was addressing April Song. That mask was more so the symbolism of the frustration and anger that I had career from the moment that I had been taken out by Madison just after the Empress of Elite. It was a combination of a lot of thing that I had held onto, in retrospect, that I really shouldn’t have. When I took off the mask, it felt like everything washed away immediately. I regained pieces of myself that I had felt were gone and I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. The cage match with Madison really showed that. I didn’t think that I held the guts to drag myself off a stretcher and force myself back in a cage with one of the more sadistic women in this entire company, let alone walk back in and manage to beat her with a BEAUTIFUL crossbody off the top of the cage. I’m not going to lie, I still feel the aftereffects from that match, but every piece of it was completely worth it.

Reporter: Does that play any part into your match on Empire in the semifinals of a tournament that will book your place at Pain for Pride against the Specialist Champion, which at this stage could still be Brody Sparks?

Sophia: I’m not going to stand here and say that it’s definitely not going to, but I’m getting better with every day that passes by. I’ve fought through the last two weeks not feeling completely one hundred percent, which is definitely a confidence booster. If you asked before the Empire Cup, there wouldn’t be a doubt in my mind, but this time I’m a lot more cautious to what I’m walking into. April has slowly proven that she isn’t another pushover trying to make a name for herself. She came extremely close to taking that cup home, even eliminating myself because I never took her seriously. I told her this the other day, now she has my full attention. Even if I’m still feeling some of the aches and pains for that match a few weeks ago, a full strength April Song doesn’t compare to a laser focused Sophia Rose. It doesn’t matter what military training the woman has; it doesn’t matter about the things that she’s done in the past that she doesn’t want to talk about - this is going to be a war that not even a woman that holds herself in such a high regard is going to be expecting.

Reporter: April Song is a woman that runs a more precision submission game; break down an opponent, take them down and make them submit. That isn’t a style that I believe you’ve faced in Elite Answers Wrestling.

Sophia: No, it’s not. But, I had never stepped foot into the ring with someone like Cameron Ella Ava before the Empress of Elite tournament a few months ago and what happened there? Cameron never beat me. Our first match went to a time limit draw and our second ended with my hand being raised in victory. Don’t get me wrong; I understand what to expect. I’m confident - some would say that I seem a little too over-confident, but when it comes to a style like April’s - I’ll do what I always do. I’ll adapt to the situation. She’ll throw her best shot, and I’ll fire back with an even better one.

Reporter: It’s easier said than done.

Sophia: Without question, but I’m certainly not going to stand here and say; well, shucks, I don’t think that’s something that I’m going to be able to handle. People didn’t think I would beat Cameron. I did. People didn’t think that I would beat Madison. I did. People didn’t think that I would shock the world and advance to the semifinals of the Empress of Elite tournament when Haruna Sakazaki and Cameron Ella Ava were looked upon as almost guarantees for the finals of the whole thing! Who’s to say that I don’t walk out and beat the woman with the style she wears so proudly. Who’s to say that I don’t go out there and take her down. Who’s to say that I don’t go out and break her down and make her submit. That’s the best thing about this business; we stand in front of cameras and make these assumptions, but absolutely none of us knows a piece of the future that lays ahead of us. Kendra Shamez had a Women’s World Championship match ahead of her at Grand Rampage, and now may never compete in the company at all. Things change every day. Surprises occur on a daily basis. David stood in front of Goliath with a trusty slingshot and took him down. Absolutely anything is possible; maybe I’ll walk out and plant that seed of doubt in April’s mind that she’s not the “true professional”.

Reporter: You know the two women that you could move onto after this match with April, being both Madison Kaline and Consuela Rose Ava. Is there any that you would prefer facing?

Sophia: Consuela. Definitely Consuela.

Reporter: Any particular reasoning behind so?

Sophia: Consuela is the only person that’s managed to pin my shoulders to the mat since my return, whether it be with or without the mask. While it may have been under dubious circumstances, the record books don’t show the details behind the match, but that she was the person standing there with her hand raised. It would be nice to have the opportunity to gain a little piece of redemption for it - especially when there’s a lot on the line.

Reporter: What about the champion herself?

Sophia: Brody?

Reporter: Indeed.

Sophia: People may not agree with the circumstances behind how she’s held onto that championship, but you can’t take away the fact that it’s been successful. I think it was Cailin who really placed that championship on its own pedestal and pushed it out of the shadow of the Vixen’s Champion - or well now, the Women’s World Championship. While Tarah, Cloud and Kendra did their best with it, nobody has really come to close to what Cailin achieved. Brody has. Would I say that she’s done what Cailin did? No, but she’s close. The spotlight over that championship almost hasn’t been brighter. But, I have a question for her, if she’s even listening or watching… which I would hope she would have the chance to do. How’s she going to survive when there’s not some crazy stipulation that works into her favour? That Blood Bucket match is certainly one that I would love to forget; oddly large leeches, needles that I didn’t even know would withdraw that much blood - let alone the fact that those women fought through more blood loss than should be humanly possible. The Three Stages of Hell match was fun - but what happens when Brody is forced to fall onto her own merits. She always has The Coven watching over her shoulder. Take that away and what’s left? A little girl clutching onto a championship that she cherishes more than anything else in the world. If I manage to successfully win this championship, there’ll be no chairs for her to latch onto. There’ll be no spiked objects of fornication for her to drive into my head, like she drives into herself. There’ll be no Coven for her to fall back on to ensure that she remains the champion. It’ll just be Sophia Rose against Brody Sparks. The better wrestler being the only woman left standing. Who that may be? The Champion or the defiant Challenger? That… that question isn’t for me to answer. Not yet at least. But, for now, Mr. Reporter, I have a car waiting for me outside and I’m dying to get some sleep. Remember people, tune in to Empire to watch Sophia Rose beat April Song. It’s not going to be one to miss, I guarantee you that.

[Sophia picks up her bag and walks off as the reporter lowers the camera as it faces the floor.]

Reporter: I gotta get this on Youtube - oh my god, it’s going to get so many views!

[The camera cuts to black as the scene ends.]

Last edited by Sophia Rose on March 29th 2017, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Megan Raine
Post March 29th 2017, 6:33 am by Megan Raine

Breaking the Silence

Okay, you’ve all had your fun. I can appreciate good verbal debating. Discussions on which one out of the six of is the better woman. Deliberations on how which one out of the six of us will be walking away the new number one contender for the EAW Women’s Championship. Remarks on which one out of the six of us will be making the most impact in this Ultimate X match up. There’s been teasing and torment, serious comments and inordinate observations. The five of you have all had your say but now it is my turn. I’m a woman that has a lot to prove this week. I’m in a slump right now and if you all watched what I said on Empire last week then you’d know I am about to jump right out of it. I am not preparing myself to lose another big opportunity; another giant match. In fact, I am preparing myself for quite the opposite really. For you see, whether you all like it or not, I cannot lose this match. I will just not allow myself to take another big loss with a shot at glory on the line. You are all very, very talented wrestlers and every single one of you can put on an incredible wrestling match. Hell, some of you have been former champions before and I can respect that. But how many of you are willing to die first before losing this match up? That’s how much this opportunity means to me. I have been given shot after shot and personal distractions have gotten in the way. This time I am not allowing it. This time is my time and you are all going to see that in Salt Lake City this Thursday night. Yes, I have been silent all week, and most of you have enjoyed rubbing it in my face. Saying that my silence means that I fear the rest of you. Please … fear isn’t in my vocabulary. I’m not scared of any of you. You all can talk a big game but if you cannot back it up in the ring this week then you’ll all look mighty fucking stupid then. Here is the reason why I have been keeping to myself this week … it’s because talk is cheap. Talk is mother fucking cheap. What the five of you fail to realise is that I am spending every dying hour preparing myself for what my body is going to go through in this match this week. It’s not going to be a walk in the park. I do not feel the need to take a few moments to sit down and go through every single one of you and tell you how and why I am going to defeat you. It’s ridiculous. I’m changing my mindset, and my mindset is currently set at this: fight first, ask questions later. The reason I have decided to break my silence now, however, is just to show you that I can still do this lame shtick you’re doing as well, and to show you just how ridiculous it sounds. The lingo is absurd, as are all of you. So if you are all going to continue to call me out for me being silent when in reality I am preparing my mind, my body and my soul for this match, then I might as well have a little bit of fun while I’m at it hey?

See the thing you stupid fucking bitches fail to realise is that all five of you have all said the same damn things about me. Tarah Nova pretends she doesn’t know my name when I know she is afraid of what I am capable of in that ring. That pale white gothic bitch is going to get what is coming to her and what she deserves too. While you’re too busy thinking about your nudes and sex tapes being leaked to the world, you’re not thinking about the one important thing and that’s this championship contender’s match. When was the last time you held a title again Tarah? Been a while hey. It’s no wonder you’re caught in this constant loop of stepping up to the plate and then getting knocked off again. I may still be a little new here but I have made more of an impact in these last couple of months than you think, and you need to recognize this immediately. I frankly do not care about your history. It bores me honestly. I do not care about your lame ass friendship you have with Aria Jaxon, and I certainly do not care about you. You’ll just be another name added to my list of women I have defeated. And Stephanie – a woman who struggles to think of anything fucking relevant to say. Seriously? Laure Lame and Megan Plain? What are you, fucking retarded? That is the best you could come up with? I’m not taking all the seats in the auditorium. Fuck no. My silence has spoken volumes to all of you bitches. You all just cannot stop talking about me. It’s funny to me. So continue to call me Megan Plain if you’d like Stephanie because quite frankly, it doesn’t bother me. In fact, it wouldn’t bother a 6 year old if you said it to them. Grow up. As for Azumi Goto, do not ever give me wrestling advice … like, ever. I would much rather shit in my hands and clap then pretend to even understand a thing that you are saying with that god damned Japanese accent of yours. Yeah, I am new, but once again I have made a huge splash on Empire and I want to continue to swim in the waters. I won’t be getting out until I get what I want. Laura, you and I may share similarities and I may at one point even considered you a friend who I still respect even to this day, this match you and I have found ourselves in is for all the marbles now. A shot at the big one. I’m putting all my fondness I ever had for you aside because this is my most important goal I have in mind now. I know you will be doing whatever it takes to have this contendership within your grasp, but just know that I will be doing all I can to be one step ahead of you. And then finally, we have Alexis Diemos. The Black Bride. The mother of The Coven. Yes, as silent as ever. Is that all you really had to say about me? Aren’t you supposed to be an intimidating mother figure for your dysfunctional little shitty family? Well Alexis here I am … opening my damn mouth. Are you going to break my jaw like you said you would? Going to make me shut my mouth? I dare you to try, bitch. I am not fucking around with you, or anybody else in this match for that matter. Again, my mindset is as serious as they come. This is the only thing that matters to me right now. All personal distractions are behind me. Nothing will stop me from achieving this opportunity that is laid out right in front of me. So keep talking this big game because on Empire I will show you exactly how to play it. You do not scare me one bit Alexis, and I cannot wait to come face to face with you finally and slap you so hard that stupid bitch of yours Madison Kaline will be feeling the effects too.

So, to the five of you, I will see you all in Utah. I am so looking forward to proving each of you wrong. Each day I am getting better that it is even scaring me. You will see a new and improved Megan Raine this week I can promise you this much. Nothing is going to stop me from attaining what I having been fighting for since stepping foot here in EAW. I hope you’re all ready because I am about to make it Raine… 
Finnegan Wakefield
Post March 29th 2017, 6:21 am by Finnegan Wakefield
CHAPTER XXI: PISSING AGAINST THE WIND
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 A85e8730a549ff704973cbd9f4bbe31e69e91661_hq
AUBURN HILLS, MICHIGAN || RE: DYNASTY 2 || DYNASTY 3/31/2017

"You can't help but feel excited. For one reason or another, you can't help but feel excited for this upcoming fatal-4 way match this Friday, live from the Palace of Auburn Hills, Michigan on March 31st. Now Dynasty is a few days away, everyone said their piece about the match, some said something that I can respect -- alright maybe just Target Smiles -- and the rest well, let's just say I'm more excited to make them eat their words than I was about 24 hours ago.

Same batting order as last time; Target Smiles. Smiles, first and foremost, I appreciate your respect and drive coming into this match, but your philosophy, sorry to say, I do not agree with. In my shoes, where I failed to become the number one contender for the New Breed Championship last time, you say you would of looked at it as nothing but failure. I use to think like you at one point, Smiles. Hell, when I first came back through the curtain after that match, I felt I let an amazing opportunity slip through my fingers. I thought an opportunity like this would never come back around. Now while you say you wouldn't pat yourself on the back for your best effort, I kept my chin up, put my best foot forward and here I am again with the EAW New Breed Championship figuratively fingertips away. Now with your ideals, I probably would've just thought of myself as a failure and nothing more. If you're going to bring your A-game Friday, I encourage it, I'd be disappointed if you didn't. Because if you bring that, you fight your heart out and you fail, and you still see yourself as the loser in the end, pack up your bags and go home. Failure is in the nature of this great beast we know as Pro-Wrestling and if you can't keep your chin up for putting on your best effort, that beast is going to eat you alive and spit you out.

Learning from your defeats, brushing yourself off and giving it another shot will do you nothing but favors, lad. That's a lesson I will leave you with, and I suggest you learn that lesson quick, because Friday night, once again sorry to say, you're not walking out with that title shot. You're brand new here, I guarantee you there's another shot down the line for you, but March 31st that title shot will be the culmination of all my hard work spanning back to December. And more importantly, it'll be the next step I'll need to take to etch my name into the EAW history books, and potentially cement me a place at Pride For Pain.

Second to the plate; Mortimer Gotch. Chris Paradise. Whatever is currently floating your schizophrenic boat. You want to know what you've done to me? Nothing, nothing at all. It's what you've done to my friend that makes me not like you. I know you might not be Mortimer any more, that may be true, but that only makes me dislike you more. Because you took away a friend from me, and you replaced him with this arrogant dick. And if you call me Finny one more bloody time, I don't care if you're wearing Gotch's face, I will kick your bloody teeth down your throat. If Gotch's still in there, I would be happy to find the help you need to get this Chris Paradise split-personality out of your head myself, even if I have to perform a kick-pad lobotomy myself.

Last, but not least we have the Social Media Chumpion. The Instagram Idiot. The Snapchat Shite-talker. The Twitter twat. The Hashtag halfwit. The Facebook Fu-- you can fill in the blanks on that one. Point is, Mark Michaels, I envy your ability to say a lot of words, yet not say anything at all. Just wish your promos were 140 characters long.

You claim that the people I've faced before were "wannabe picture perfects", but you all look the same to me, you all look like people with barks bigger than your bites, like people who can bite off more than  they can chew, like people just begging for a broken jaw. And you think I'm looking for something to brag about? And think i'm shooting my mouth off? If that isn't a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is. You're going to lose a few I.Q points, and have a lot of trouble pronouncing my name after my boot collides with the side of your inflated head.

Michaels, you can continue to brag about the people you've faced, and the social media platforms you claim to be champion of all you want. You need to quit concerning yourself with my Knights of the Dawning cohorts, because they are a non-factor for our match, you've got to worry about me, and only me. March 31st, your visions of becoming EAW New Breed Champion will -- wait for it -- fade to black.

Now, silly ol' Finnegan Wakefield forgot to mention someone last time I had the microphone, and I'm going to rectify that right now. Lucas Johnson. I'm going to make this short and sweet, because if you and I are going to have a war of words, i'm going to save my strongest ammunition till then. You have four hungry challengers nipping at your heels, and out of all of them you're looking at the hungriest. So after you have your match with TLA, get nice and comfortable, put your feet up and watch this fatal 4-way match carefully. Grab some popcorn, make a day of it because after that match is over and the dust settles you'll know who your opponent for that title will be. Finnegan. Bloody. Wakefield.
"

Last edited by Sir Finnegan Wakefield on March 29th 2017, 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
showster26
Post March 29th 2017, 2:27 am by showster26
Dynasty promo #2

(The scene opens inside Victorious MMA, Aurburn Hills' premier combat sports gym that caters to boxers, mixed martial artist, and wrestlers. It's here among the large collection of weights that we find EAW's Undisputed Social Media Champion "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels, finishing up his last set with a 45 pound kettle bell.)

Michaels (slightly straining): nineteen... Twenty!"

(Michaels exhales hard before returning the weight to its rack. As soon as he does, he is handed a towel as well as a bottle of water from his agent, Johnny J.)

Johnny: "Good set Mark, I'm impressed with how your pushing yourself for Friday night."

Michaels: "Oh it's not just for Friday Johnny, I'm getting myself in the absolute best condition possible for when I step into the ring with that ball of goo who's got my New Breed Championship barely strapped around his gigantic waist. Two weeks, just two itty bitty weeks, and that title will finally have be in the possession of a man who can restore it to its rightful glory. The man who will return the New Breed division to the one you just gotta watch, because once again it shall be headed up by a man who will lead Elite Answers Wrestling into the next generation.

Two Weeks John, two weeks and the New Breed Championship becomes Perfect!"

Johnny: "Sounds like plan Mark, but don't forget that you still have to win this Friday to get that shot."

Michaels: "John you know I already got this one hashtag in the bag baby. You know damn well that those three little peons can't hang with me. And they sure as hell don't have a snowflake's chance in hell of beating me, because there is no such thing as being better than Perfect. This Friday I am gonna wrestle circles around those three dopes. Hell I could tie an arm behind my back, and I'd still beat the ever loving shit out of all of them. So when I do, don't act surprised so I won't have to tell you I told you so."

Johnny: "Well, someone is fired up for this one."

Michaels: "That's putting it lightly, I'm not just fired up, I'm a goddamn roaring inferno that is gonna torch anybody who has the unfortunate circumstance of being placed in my way towards getting what is due to me! I have had it with curtain jerkers who wouldn't be fit to lace my boots, getting all the opportunities here instead of me. The title shots, the main events, the Pay per view posters, and all the fame..."

Johnny:" And money, don't forget about making money."

Michaels: "Don't interrupt me like that again. But yes money as well, that goes with being the face of EAW, it is my time now to finally take all that rightfully belongs to me! I've busted my ass chasing a boyhood dream, and now with the road to the biggest event in the entire sport looming, I am going to take my place on top of the mountain. I am claiming my throne and shall enter not just Grand Rampage, but Pain for Pride as the King of the New Breed.

And there is not a single soul who can stop me. Not the three jackasses who I'm gonna beat from pillar to post this Friday, or the twenty nine who all have a first class flight on the end of my boot over the top rope booked for Grand Rampage, and not some gelatinous, Pillsbury dough boy looking mother fucker who is only here to keep my belt warm for me. This is the time of year when legends are made in this company, and rest assured that in the end there will be no greater legend than mine. It is what I have worked tirelessly for years to achieve. It is what will have validated all the hours in the gym, all the nights spent studying film, every mile driving down endless highways, and every ounce of blood, sweat, and energy I have poured into this business. Finally all the work I have put in, it is about to pay off in a big way. And I will be damned straight to the darkest pit of hell if I let any one of those three little jerkoffs ruin it!

I'll be damned if everything I have worked so hard for is undone by some goof like Target Smiles. He says I don't take him seriously, and by all means he's absolutely right because I don't take morons who put on masks and suddenly think they're some kind of mysterious hero like the Lone Ranger or some shit. I don't take you seriously because your just like all the other masked bastards that rolled in here only to get chewed up and spit out. Any one remember Flying Booyah? No? Exactly. Guys like you and El Ironico simply cannot cut it here in the big leagues, and by Pain for Pride, we'll see who is the Carrying the flag for this company, and who is the guy trying buy tickets from a scalper just to see what he's missing out on.

You think you belong in this company? You don't even belong in this sport! You win one match and just like always, Sebastian Monroe wets his panties because he thinks he might have found a new golden boy like Lucian was. I don't give a rat's ass about chumps like who roll in off the street and beat the guys who knows that the best they could ever do is get paid just to lay down and let the other guy look good. I mean you honestly think you can just waltz in here and be handed a title match? This is EAW, and you have to dig, scratch, and claw your way just to be on the show consistently. Never mind what you have to do to get a title opportunity during the time of the year when history is made and men become icons in this industry. You think that after one match in this company that you are somehow worthy of it? Somehow more worthy than a man who has more than paid his dues, and has always risen to occasion whenever the spotlight has been shined on him? The man who has amassed an army on social media because they can see plainly what the Dynasty management has consistently overlooked? The man who this Friday night is gonna smack you upside the head that your little S and M mask pops right off? I'd say that if that's how your thinking, then that mask must be cutting of the circulation to your brain. I'll tell you right now that you have somehow convinced yourself that you are gonna be the one to get your hand raised, well you're way off Target on that one buddy.

And while I'm on the subject of eccentric oddballs who don't know where their place is on the food chain, let's talk about Chris Paradise. Or Mortimer Gotch. Or whatever the hell he's gonna call himself this week. If you want to gauge just how out of his goard this fella is, just take a listen to all the shit that spilled out of his mouth just the other day. First he says I'm fat, which means he's not just crazy, he's blind. Then he babbles on about how I'm a caveman, and he's gonna leave me In bandages. Listen up and listen well pal, I don't know what kind of horse shit they feed you back at Bellevue, but you could put Chris Paradise and Mortimer Gotch together and their arms would still be to short to grapple with the wrestling god! You must be looney, there's no other explanation for thinking that you can run your mouth about me, and then not have it stuffed with my fist when that bell rings. Chris, there is is no way that I will allow some schizo son of a bitch, who should have called it a day when he was just a pathetic comedy act who got paid to go out and entertain the simpletons in the audience, instead of piss off the greatest professional athlete to ever grace EAW with his presence. Try me this Friday night Chris and I'll be give your split personality having ass a splitting headache when I plant your goddamn head into the canvas (snaps fingers) just like that!

So Chris bring yourself, and all your little imaginary friends to the ring, and live on Dynasty, before a sell out crowd of my followers, I will make you my bitch from bell to bell! And after I've done with you, and the referee has counted the three, and the crowd is cheering at the top of their lungs when my hand is raised up high, I'll be sure to do you a favor and immortalize you when I take a post match selfie while standing over your unconscious body. And no you don't have to be afraid of me, but you should.

And that just leaves everybody's favorite third wheel. You know something Finn, you may have felt with people who were Michaels envy suffering jackasses, hell you may have even kicked the shit out of those wannabe picture perfects. But as I love and breath I can tell you that there is no substitute for the real deal when it comes to Mark Michaels. There is nothing, and nobody who compares to me, and there never will be. See while most of the arrogant pricks you've dealt with had everything handed to them by their by their fathers via a sliver plater held out by the family butler. I have worked my way up from nothing. I am a self made man who never got any hand outs, and for it I've become that much more hungry for glory, and that much more ruthless in acquiring it. Meanwhile a low celling talent such as yourself will make mountains out of your molehill victories. You wave around names of nobodies and expect me to be impressed? Call me when you've faced Chris Elite, Y2Impact, the Highrollerz, Heartbreak Gal, and Methuselah all in a single glass gauntlet match. Then take guys like Zack Crash and Lucian Black, and Tig Kelly to their absolute limit. Do all that Finnegan, then maybe you might have something to brag about, but until then, don't come around shooting your mouth off about how you beat guys who either fizzled out or floundered within a month of their debut.

You don't want my respect? I say who gives a damn enough to respect you in the first place? What the guy you dupped into carrying you on his back? His girlfriend who doesn't give two shits as to whether you hang around with them? The lower I.Q.s in the crowd who can barely pronounce the syllables in your name? I tell you right now that the only people who can muster up anything more than indifference when they here your name, are go nowhere, do nothing, Michaels event suffering haters, who only like you because your just as lousy at life as they are! Friday night I show you, and your special ed class of fans the difference between guys who wish they were once in a lifetime talents, and guys who actually are. This Friday night you go toe to toe with the Twitter Trendsetter, the Instagram Icon, the hashtag hero to millions upon millions the whole world over.

The man whose speed, strength, technique, and unmeasurable charisma have made him a treasure to all who witness him in the ring. The man whose popularity has helped him transcend the world of professional wrestling, and has made him the biggest crossover star that this industry has ever seen! The man who is the future of this industry, and thus the only one worthy to be called the destiny of Dynasty. The man who is the brightest burning star in EAW, the man who is hands down the greatest professional athlete to ever lace up a pair of boots. And after this Friday, the man who'll be laying down the biggest ass kicking that Lucas Johnson has ever received, so you three clowns, and you too Lucas, you all better start picturing THAT!"

(Michaels takes gulp from the bottle before waking out of the shot.)

FADE TO BLACK.
Tarah Nova
Post March 29th 2017, 1:01 am by Tarah Nova
Nobody Likes Me--Empire#2
“Nobody likes me
No one likes me
Why? 'Cause I don't like them
Uh huh, I don't, nu uh

All this hate you gave me that turned me deranged
Now I'm burning in the flames
All the things you said, they've been stuck in my head
And now I'm at it again, an addict
Welcome to hell bitch
You can't do nothing about it

Out of my way faggot, you heard what I said damnit
I am an automatic ready to fire back at
All the fuckers laughing
Not gonna lie about it, I'm gonna wreck havoc
Everyone's dying
Don't matter”
--------
"Tarah, forever my bitch?" Oh! Give me a Goddamn break, you cloudy piece of trash. How am I ‘your bitch’ when you only have a few wins over me while I have dozens over you. In fact, the only way you could ever beat me is by bringing in your lame ass ex family members to the ring or hitting me in the back with a steel chair. In my eyes, your wins over me mean nothing but hey, whatever floats your boat and your fills your ego to the brim because deep down, you know the only bitch in this ring is you. It's just hilarious the fact that you honestly believe you are all that and a bag of chips now because you finally grew some female balls, learned to speak for yourself and not hide behind every single person that you come in contact with. You're finally alone by yourself in this big bag company but that doesn't mean you can make it in this division. I say this because it's true. Since day one of being in this company,  you basically had attached yourself to so many people and you did nothing for yourself. People like  Honda, Azumi, Cailin, Aria, Eclipse and The Sanatorium. So many people that you sank your claws into and yet; you made no name for yourself doing it. Sure, you got the Specialist Championship at last year's Grand Rampage BUT only a few weeks later, you lost that baby to me. You got your ass handed by the Leader of this division. The woman that made this division even fucking possible but there you are, standing there with your bullshit, trying to get under my skin and trying to make me second guess myself but we both know it takes more than a blue-haired butched bitch to do that. Cloud, I know for a fact that after Thursday I'm not going to run home with my tail between my legs because that's not what a leader does. A leader like myself is always here; forever fighting. You say I grabbed my ball and ran home but honey, if that's the case, then why am I here standing in front of you with the biggest grin on my face. After all the gruesome matches that I have had over the years of being here, win or lose, I was always returned to fight again. Yes, sometimes I'm out for a week or two but you know damn well I find always to come back as fast as I can. This is my Division, Cloud, and I will never turn my back on it. That is why I am the Leader of this damn Empire. Like isn't that what you want from me? You said you want the AWF Tarah Nova..You want the female wrestler that dominated that division with nothing but a smirk on her lips. Yeah, you want the Nova who drop the biggest bombshell on the GAWD himself. I put him in his fuckin' place three years age; and Cloud, I can do the same to you. Hell, I can do that without batting an eye because news flash sweetheart, you could never stand up against me and deep down in that little mind of yours; you know it's true. I am the best female wrestler in this division to date. I have fought gods, monsters & queens and one by one they fell because of me. Yes, sometimes the Leader falls as well and loses a piece of herself but like I said, I will always stand up again. You talk about my losses against Kendra and Brody? Cute. Remind me again when the last time you actually got the one up on those two? I mean didn't you just get your face kicked in by the sparking bitch last week? Cloud, you have no right to talk to me about losing against people because if that's the case, I can bring up the fact that you have lost, on multiple occasions, against your ex sex toy, Honda. Heh, I guess you really liked her on top, didn't ya?

Anyway, I give you props on trying to bother me, I truly do. I mean you went as far as talking shit about my man... And god, that's the one thing you don't do...though it made me laugh. I laughed because I know  my man has done much more than your pathetic ass has in this company and he's going to continue to keep on getting better at what he does while you continue to fail in every match you get. Huh, come to think about it, all the shade you threw at him; I could throw back at you ten fold. Yes, he has reached the top of the Mountain and sadly, he has stumbled abit but you? Each time you lose the big one, you always completely fell off the mountain. For example: Loss of the Specialist Championship? Off the mountain side you went. Loss of the Triple Threat at MI? Once again, came up short like only Cloud can. At Least he continues to fight tooth and nail, showing everyone why he is still the Best Wrestler Alive even with losses under his belt---and that's something you can never live up too. Furthermore, the whole "maybe it's easy to look at someone less accomplished than you" comment was the funniest of them all because wasn't that you to Cailin? Yeah, Cailin had more accomplished than you did when you two were together and that probably made you feel useless, Didn't it? In fact, She was better at everything over you. A better wrestler, a better Entertainer and most importantly, a better woman then you will ever be. Cailin was and will forever be the best thing that was in your life, but you fucked it up with a steel chair. So how about we take a detour from Cloudy City and I'll take you straight to Brick City in honor of my Jersey Boy---till then, I'm done with you.

Check.

Now that I'm done with that Cloudyass; I'll move on to you, Momma. First of all, I think it's very sweet you to think that I need saving but the thing is I don't. I haven't needed saving in years; so what makes you think I'd need it from you and your band of Misfits now? Though indeed, you're right about one thing. I am the Leader of this Division. I've been the Leader of this Division since the day I step foot in EAW. Since day one, I proved to everyone that I am the most dangerous of them all. I didn't need a Family to hold me up like you do. I don't a security plan if the going gets tough like it will in this match. Yeah, I've seen you wrestle and I must say, you have done a lot of training since we first met but then again, it still won't be enough to defeat me. I mean, look at your track record against me. It's fact that you have never once beaten me in a match for a number one contenders match--or any match, really and Thursday won't be any different. You can try all you want though, Alexis. You can train with the likes of your dreadful husband or you're mentally deranged sisters but in the end, I will always be the one on top. I'll do it as The Leader or as The Killer....but you don't want THAT out and playing in this ultimate X match because if IT has to show it's face in this match...well...let's just say your husband would become a Widow in a heartbeat. Lexi, you don't have what it takes to defeat me in any forum I am in. Killer. Freak. Leader. Or any combination of the three; I will always find a way to beat you down and show everyone that sometimes mother doesn't know best. So yes, let's get down to business and finish this war that we started many moons ago. Though I warn you, I plan on walking out of that match with the SAME satisfied smirk on my face but this time; the only thing cracking is your heart when I end your dreams of becoming Women's Champion.

Speaking of future broken dreams--- OH, someone can't take the truth. Azumi being a bitter little bitch because I'm throwing the real facts in her face. Ha, looks at you trying to stand up for yourself! God, I can't help but laugh because it's so damn cute...and slightly cringe-worthy. First of all, I never called myself  a goddess or see myself as one. That's Cameron's stick. No, I see myself as the Leader. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. You, on the other hand, I see as nothing but a stepping stone in this company. I mean yes, I had a bad streak for a few shows but you? Almost your entire career in EAW has been nothing but shit. Like so want you hold the fucking briefcase. Do you want a cookie for that lucky win? Azumi, you have done nothing with it because you're too scared to actually cash it in and try to win a championship. Though, I guess understand why in your situation since it's so hard for you to detach yourself from Honda's puss to anything right. Oh and every time you open my mouth, I just want to scream because it's just so annoying to hear you attempt to one-up me with those jokes you threw my way. The Negan ones especially; those were so great. But no, no; I'm not going to Negan you with my trusty baseball bat. In fact, I wouldn't want to waste a nice swing on you when I can save it for someone worth wild. Nah, actually I'm going to be what I've always been and that's myself. Yeah, I’m saving a sweet Rude Awakening JUST FOR YOU! Now while on my the talk of characters...Winter Soldier, Loki and Harley Quinn. Those three characters from comic books, yes, once Upon a Time in the Indies I based my wrestling ways off of them but now, I have been nothing more than myself. Ring gear wise? That's a different story but nevertheless what-you-see-is-what-you-get, Azumi. I am the Best in this Division. I'm better the you, Morgan...Megan? --- *Tarah Shrugs* --- and Laura combined and I'm going to prove that in the Ultimate X match Thursday night.

Also thank you for the compliment, by the way. Calling me the biggest villain in EAW. I truly can't help but smile hearing that because I'm okay with being called that though, I’m not that at all. Azumi, you don't see me trying to be a hero out in the ring. No, I'm out there every single night being myself. You see in my story, there is no villain and there is no hero; there is only Tarah fuckin’ Nova. I'm the best of both worlds. Like I told Brody, I'm a good old-fashioned bitch with a heart of gold and there's nothing you can say or do to change that. So keep on throwing those pathetic attempts of coming at me because the only one you're making a fool of, is yourself. Nice try though, your learning so much from Honda but not enough to actually make it here. I mean how long have you been in EAW? A year now and still no championship around your waist? Doesn’t it bother you that you've been here just as long as, if not longer, than Aria Jaxon and Cailin Dillon and yet, they both have been champion before you? God, if I was you, I'd be mad. I'd be heartbroken but happy for me, I'm not you. I’m better! I've been both Specialist and Vixens champion and come Thursday after the Ultimate X match;  I'm going to be the number one Contender for the Women's Championship. Frankly, you don't have the drive you win the match. You will lose just like the other four in this match. Oh and by the way, three. I've been with three men in my career here in EAW and that was after the fact that I was champion. Unlike you, I don't need to suck off anyone to make it in this business because I have been at the top for so long and I will continue to remain there. I am the best in this new age and I will forever remain just that.

And Finally--Jeez and I thought Azumi was bad. Like who that hell are you, Laura? Wait....I don't care because I'm not going to waste my time on a woman that doesn't know her Goddamn facts. Anti-Vixen? Queen of the New Age? Like who the hell you talking about because it's certainly not me. One, I am not a queen. I don't call myself that like all these fools do. I am the Leader of the New Age and that isn't self-proclaimed either. It's been that way for years. Like if you have been listening, I am the best of the best and that's it. See, I don't care that you know about my past but the thing is, in my eyes, you do not deserve this championship match. You haven't done enough shit here in order to be ready for a championship match and I'm going to prove that when you come face-to-face with me in the ring on Thursday. So please, take this advice from the Leader: Save your pity backstory for someone that actually gives a rats Ass and just focus on the God damn match. Oh and that goes for Megan...Morgan or what the fuck her face is-- and all the other girls in this match. I don't care who you are or where you came from because the end of the day, it's going to be me standing has a number one contender. 

Believe that.
Laura Laine
Post March 29th 2017, 12:31 am by Laura Laine
Empire Promo #2: "Don't Drink The Kool Aid"

"You know, the more and more I think about it, the one group on Empire that confuses my the most has to be The Sanitorium, the first moment they are trying to recruit you and haveyou earn their respect, the next they prove that whatever shed of family they have is wicked cutthroat, I mean, honestly, think about it; one moment Alexis seems like an ally who wants to actually recruit you, but instead it seems as though they are only there are out there for numero uno, Eclipse Diemos himself! I mean I will admit that my naieve nature got me hooked on myinteresting in The Coven, yet I must confess that if I was to stand out here on Empire, I had to embark on my own, completely dodging all the small little coups the other women seemed to make, because looking back at all of them, they all end in the exact same way, with one of the women being scared of losing the spotlight and showing her true colors towards her so-called friends before the others show theirs, its simply why I prefer to stay aligned nearly completely with myself, I mean sure, technically I am considered a Knight of the Dawning, but that's honestly irrelevant to me, after all Finnegan Wakefield and Kelly Hackenschmidt I especially enjoy the company of, but all three of us are perfectly capable of fighting our own battles, after all most interferences in matches would be seen as a strict violation of our code of honor. Yet I'm afraid while Kelly always saw me as an equal, Alexis is quite oblivious to the ways Eclipse manipulates her. After all, the first time Alexis and I first encountered one another, she mentioned her horrific past, and how Eclipse apparently saved her from such a world, yet in fact he has brought you to a whole new one. Guess the only difference now is that you see it from the eyes of the abuser. You may argue that Kelly somehow saved me from my miserable faith and poverty, but at the end of it, you need to realize that my life wasn't altered by Kelly beyond my own views on men going from the equivalent of a third wave femenist on tumblr to a more optimistic view, but in terms of that life I lived, I saved myself from it! To quote one of my favorite bands from my home country; I didn't wait for that night in shining armor, that savior was reflected in the mirror! And I wasn't going to hesitate another moment before fixing my life for the better! Though if you really must know, countering back must seem rather difficult, because the last time you spoke, you mentioned Stephanie, something about you needing her and Azumi Goto from their days, but then you just started mumbling a bit, I don't know, I could barely understand you. Probably try speaking a little clearer. Or is that just some new way of making people think you're part of a satanic cult? I don't know, but I just got really confused. But I guess it doesn't matter what you said, case in point, when I'm done with you, it will be rather fitting seeing you fall as I hold up my awaited match at Grand Rampage! I know that I am capable of defeating Callin Dillon!"

"Ironically that's a perfect segway to the words of miss Stephanie Matilda, who in turn addressed me as Caillin Dillon two point O, yet honestly, knowing her tgatthat should be an insult, but quite honestly, I take it as acompliment, especially considering that she is your current EAW Women's World Champion. Yet you seem to think that I'm not ready for this, that a few victories under my belt isn't enough to take on Caillin Dillon, but I'm afraid that the truth is, no one really is ready until they get out there and train, but you really think I should start small? Seriously? I mean, would you consider beating Elena Miles in thirty seconds starting small? Would you consider everything I have been through so far on Empire starting small? Well, according to Stephanie, I need to face off with La Diva or Jocelyn Diemos, funny too because that honestly would hebe considered a downgrade, I mean, at least Elena Miles tried to win, but La Diva barricades herself. And if I could beat Elena Miles in thirty seconds, just imagine what I could do to La Diva in that short amount of time! Yet with that being said, Stephanie, I'm afraid you, Azumi are the next step up, and if my intentions of paving my way through the ranks to become the EAW Women's Champion, then not a cloud in the sky is gonna get in my way!"

"Yet speaking of terribly crafted puns, it looks as though Azumi Goto is looking to get a head start in this match with an impression that I am not willing to sacrifice my past self in order tobecome the greatest woman on the roster, yet on the contrary, my past life is more motivation than it was anything else, you see the woman I was at twelve is drastically different from the woman I am eleven years from now, and in an ironic sense, the most traumatizing part of my life has become my weapon! It has made me who I am! And now, with it, I seek to bring forth one of my greatest moments! One where the entire division gets Laurafied!"
Jon McAdams
Post March 29th 2017, 12:11 am by Jon McAdams
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Sovere18

The lights fade on as three figures sit around a table. Their faces enshrouded by darkness with the light only hitting the top of their heads revealing distinct silhouettes. The silhouette of the man sitting at the center leans back revealing a well trimmed and moustached grin. As the eyes came out of the shadow there was no creased jovial beaming but intense and focused eyes. Jon McAdams lifts his head drawing out his pipe and lighting it. His movements are unnaturally graceful and purposeful. He wore a black fitted suit with a dark grey button up covered by a black tie. Everything about him was sleek and intentional.

“Sovereign,” McAdams slowly growls out. “it is supreme power. Absolute authority. It is the complete control of everything within its authority. Within the level that I operate on I am Sovereign but I can only make these claims so long as this division is under my authority. I am the very pillars of this brand today, built on the foundations of the legends who came before me. PwC has swept through those who claim to be at our level and those who claimed to be above, we have been behind the very direction and momentum of Voltage. Each piece carefully placed and maneuvered to become what we want it too. After I surrendered the hardcore title to a man who I thought could carry the division into greatness I was deeply saddened to see that your disciple couldn't cut it. But that's ok, you can only lead people so far, it's up to them to carry the weight when it becomes their own. But nonetheless after my title run, I took time to refocus. I began preparing for Grand Rampage and the future of this brand. PwC has more then made our mark and carved out our spots here on Voltage, we made ourselves necessary in ways you can't possibly imagine. But even in this all great men remain unsatisfied.”

McAdams puffs his pipe and blows smoke into the air, the lights became misty as the air is becomes thicker. McAdams leans back after taking a second puff and blowing it up, his face disappearing out of the light for a moment. He leans back in as his chair jolts forward, his face alight with eagerness.

“Eclipse Deimos, fear incarnate, the fractured one, the masked child. The current reigning EAW Champion. There are many in the back that would call you evil, there are those that fear you and even I have called you and your merry band of freaks, monsters. But as monstrous as you appear I know this much to be the truth. You most certainly aren't evil. In fact you are a bastion to the lost, a home for the hopeless, a place for people who don't quite belong. Of course these are merely kinder words for what they truly are and what you actually are. Truthfully, the Sanitorium is a home for losers. Incapable and weak people. The dredges of society. It is a place where fools and gullible children go to escape their reality. Your followers are the people who lack dignity and class. It's where I'd admire you in your position. You've found a way to make these losers work for you. You've manipulated all these people into believing in your cause. At least I would respect you if that was what you were doing but I think you've actually bought into the idea that these people are your family. You represent dirt and shame yet you hold up the most prestigious title in the company. Your family, instead of being strength represents ultimate weakness because you've grown far too attached to them. You may have risen to the top but you have the pressure of carrying all of EAW on your back while trying to be the patriarch of a broken family. And if that's not enough, it would seem that even in your victories your family seems to suffer in defeat and shame. They can be exploited and I imagine all that pressure must be overwhelming. It's not as if you yourself are all that stable. After all, you're the fractured one. My… you must be so tired. So exhausted by the challenges of being a leader and a champion. It must just weigh on you. It's not fair for a man in your position to need to be strong for so many others

I can see the cracks forming underneath the armor of fear incarnate. When I first arrived here I did fear you and your people. I was witness to your crowning moment and how hard you've had to work to stay champion. The toll that Impact and Zack Crash’s challenges had taken on your body, the stress of the incoming challenger Drastik. You're tired Eclipse. I have seen a monster become a man and I no longer have concern or fear for you. In the end you're a placeholder for bigger things, take solace that this Sunday is not a title match because I'm moving swiftly through the card and my eyes are on that belt. It's no accident that you're fighting me so close to Grand Rampage. It's no accident that your opponent is someone I defeated not once, but twice. Perhaps my plan is to hurt you so badly that Drastik is able to overcome you with ease. I can win Grand Rampage and I already know I can beat him. But maybe I just want to send you a message. Remind you that always waiting in the wings is Sovereign. I'm going to send a message this Sunday and it will be clear. You may be champion but I'm calling the shots. You've defeated the machine, you've destroyed the damaged one, and we'll see how you stack up against Drastik. Either way, Sovereign stands before you, and as my plans unfold you will see your world unravel. This Sunday I continue to build my name and the PwC and you will know Sovereign, as I begin to lay a new foundation​ is laid out on top of your fallen body. So sharpen your teeth Eclipse, and don't close your eyes because you may open them and realizes everything you've built has crumbled and your arms were not strong enough to hold the world within them. It starts here,” McAdams leans forward and as his face fades into the darkness he blows smoke into the camera.

“Wake up.”
Stark
Post March 28th 2017, 11:28 pm by Stark
I can say with absolute certainty that my return to the ring on Showdown is the happiest I’ve felt in my ENTIRE career. The crowd was hot, the atmosphere was amazing, and everything just felt right. This is what makes me love professional wrestling, and this is why no matter what happens to me in life, I come back, and this time around, I’m the best I’ve ever been. I have a new look, a new style, I’ve made my peace with Starkman but everything since my last run has made me realize that humility is the path to take. Now, I’m no Mahatma Gandhi, but there was something poetic about “Arrogance Personified” Luke Roberts getting destroyed in the matter of minutes after a week of talking shit and being a general douche. And things like this make me realize that I don’t need the Starkman, that I don’t need a mask and a cape, to serve justice. Justice works in the same manner that karma does. The balance of the mind is the most important thing for our success… And Luke Roberts, when you let the ego control you, when you let arrogance outweigh humility on the scale, you get whooped by the cosmic scales of balance and justice, hand-served by Stark.

But then there are men like my opponent on this upcoming Showdown, the National Elite Champion, Rex McAllister. It’s hard to look at you as nothing more than the placeholder for a championship that I know will soon be mine… However, that will come to me in due time. If I were to ignore you as a competitor and focus solely on your championship, that would make me a fool. And I don’t like fools. You’ve made quite a name for yourself around these parts I hear. When I look at your career it makes me regretful of the problems I’ve faced in my life causing me to miss more than a year and a half of my career. You did what I was destined to do - win the New Breed Championship and use it to rise to the next platform, to the National Elite Championship that you hold around your shoulder. It’s disheartening to look and see new guys like you come in and get so far up on the card while I’ve been stuck in this purgatory. I think management knows exactly what they’re doing putting me up against you.

Because let’s be honest. As good as some of these new guys are, they aren’t as good as I was, and that’s not me being arrogant, that’s me stating a chance. I haven’t even been in the EAW for a total combined year, yet I accomplished more than any forgettable midcarder that came after me. I DOMINATED the division in 2015 and I could just as easily do it now. What you hold is a mark of your success, but you did it with time. I never had a fair chance! I never got the time I needed to get the opportunities people like you got. But I’m not going to sit here and complain, because I see a golden opportunity here and I’m going to take it. I know what you’re feeling, Rex. That feeling of invincibility, of knowing you’re the best your division has to offer. You’re only as good as the next guy that comes along, but there was never a next guy for me. I lost the championship at the saddest point in my life, and I know that I shouldn’t make excuses or hold onto the past, but I can’t help but feel bitter. Removing that bitterness is the next key to my training and improvement, but it’s hard to let go.

Like I said Rex, it’s hard to separate the person you are from the championship you hold, but again, it would be stupid to look past you as a competitor. Your success with championships speaks for itself. Few New Breed talents make out of the division, even fewer win the New Breed Championship itself, and only a select group of individuals like yourself ascend to new heights like the National Elite Championship. Hell, that’s not something I’ve done, but I know it’s something I CAN do. Now there I go getting distracted by the title again… Last week they aired a vignette of you discussing yourself moving up the card with a hopeful win in the Grand Rampage, right before my match. You do have a rightful claim to the World Championship with the title you hold, but how can you prove you truly belong in that World Championship scene without finishing everyone in your own division off?

You have an impressive record of wins in your career, most recently against Lars Grier. Now he’s a big, intimidating son of a bitch, but you established your dominance over him as champion, and that I have to respect. When you retain decisively against someone like him, you’d think it’s time to advance, but there’s one more, one new challenge on the horizon. I may not have a number one contenders opportunity, and you might be competing in the Grand Rampage, but the way I see it, you’re walking out of that PPV still champion. I have a goal in my mind. My entire training, my entire rehabilitation, has all been for a chance like this. This is my chance to prove that I DO belong in a higher division than I am currently. I respect you as a person, and just like many other people Rex, I have nothing but the utmost admiration for you. BUT. You’re standing in the way of my purpose, my motivation, the reason I wrestle, and the reason that you wrestling - That National Elite Championship.

What I did to Luke Roberts I did with a year of ring-rust. But what’s coming for you on the next Showdown, Rex, is the most dangerous version of myself that I’ve ever seen. Hug that championship extra tight from now until we meet, because after I defeat you and stake my claim to the number one contendership… I’m coming for the National Elite Championship.
Bhris Elite
Post March 28th 2017, 11:14 pm by Bhris Elite
(Chris Elite and Big Mike are shown hanging out in some bodega in Brooklyn, New York)

Big Mike: DAMN IT, WHY ISN’T THERE ANY BACON ON MY BACON EGG AND CHEESE? WHAT DOES A MAN HAVE TO DO TO GET SOME RESPECT AROUND HERE? IS IT BECAUSE I’M A CONVICT OR MAYBE IT’S BECAUSE I’M B-

Chris Elite: HEY! Were on camera be careful with what you say…

Big Mike: I was just going to say that is it because I’m bald... The same reason they won’t let me in Grand Rampage.   Since when weren’t convicts and bald people allowed in Grand Rampage?  Did this company not just promote child abuse two weeks ago? Damn it B this shit is pissing me off and that’s why you Chris are going to destroy Darkane whoever the fuck that is and then after you are done with him I’ll put the final nail in the coffin sending a message to Murrow. 

Chris Elite:  I agree Big Mike but you still can’t get all bent out the shape for a Bacon Egg and Cheese like you pretty much said we have to focus on the bigger task at hand and that’s making sure you are put into Grand Rampage.  I heard during the Show Murrow will be announcing the rest of the participants from Showdown who will compete in Grand Rampage and if we destroy this none shampoo using idiot that’s one less person we have to worry about.  So how about you save all this anger and we make an example out of him and send a message not only to Murrow but to ALL of Showdown matter of fact scratch that… ALL OF EAW!  Also if anyone should be mad about anything it’s the fact that I didn’t even get to compete last week in Atlanta that’s blasphemous!

Big Mike: Well to be honest I doubt you wanted to compete somewhere like Atlanta anyway.  I mean they have some virus going around called “The Blown Lead” I heard it’s crazy contagious B and you don’t need that going into Grand Rampage or you too might blow some type of lead.

(Chris Elite gives Big Mike an angry stare Big Mike then realizes what he said wrong)

Big Mike:  Oh shit my bad B I forgot you were a Falcons fan…

Chris Elite:  Anyway I’m glad I get to compete in Florida I’m sure they’ll be a lot of amazing woman in the crowd drooling over me and Big Mike and trust me I’m going to put on a show.   No this isn’t going to be a back and forth match it’s going to be a slaughter it is going to be a message sent.  I know you probably look to dedicate this match to your father and make him proud by defeating a veteran like myself however you will let him down.   I’m sure it was something he was used too though even before his passing,  I mean look at you what exactly is there to be proud of in the first place? Look at yourself it sure isn’t your looks you’re nothing special in the ring neither…  Big Mike I think we might of found the cause of death for my opponent’s father…

Big Mike: Woah, woah I did a lot of things but I never killed anyone (Big Mike winks at the camera)

Chris Elite: No you idiot listen for a second.  Okay I think Darkanes father got so tired of his son being a letdown that he just put himself down,  I don’t know how exactly maybe an overdose maybe Darkane came home and seen him hanging from the ceiling but something tells me he killed himself.   Due to the fact that this man I’ll be across the ring from on Saturday is such a letdown so when I do beat you this week it won’t be nothing he’s not used too.  He won’t be rolling over in his grave due to you being such an embarrassment because it’s something he was already used too!  You’ll probably get on camera and say all I’m doing by mocking your father is adding fuel to the fire and you are going to hurt me for mocking him but I won’t take it serious.  I and Big Mike will probably just laugh it off.  Think about it like this though this week will be the most attention you’ve ever gotten in your entire life so before you dare threaten me how about you be grateful for me granting you this opportunity.  You enjoy this moment because the only attention you’ll be getting after this is medical attention.  Anyway though I and Big Mike have to get into more detail about how he’ll be entered into the Grand Rampage.

(Chris Elite smirks and Big Mike is shown arguing with the cashier about his bacon still before the camera fades)
AlexisDiemos
Post March 28th 2017, 9:39 pm by AlexisDiemos
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Tenor
Persecution. Of the. Masses. Burn them. All to. Ashes. Did you know that during my time in RUW I had been burned, hit by a car, dropped from the top of a steel cage onto my neck, thrown through a stack of tables, struck with barbed wire, and even then I remained the longest running Diamond Division champion? For me, pain has always been an escape from reality. It wasn’t until Eclipse extended his hand to me that I began to take better care of myself. When I began to care about what I was putting my body through in the ring. And when I started to care, something began to form in my mind. It was that...pain was a beautiful escape from our reality. But, if I could deal more pain than was dealt to me...I was washing my body clean of the hell that I had been through for years of my life. The pain has always been my escape, but now it’s my tool. My beautiful water that washes me clean of my past. And with that pain in my heart, I will use it to cleanse the rest of you. I will remove you from the title match, as if you were merely a scrap on my plate. And when you are removed...and when I face against Cailin, I will take all of your pain...and use it to destroy the champion. Because that pain. That pain is what has kept me alive.

“More dollies for mommy to play with. And some of the one that I’ve already played with decided to start walking around again and trying to tell mommy that she’s worthless again. You know what the funniest thing about that is? It’s that...I can sew their lips shut at any point. Little Azumi notwithstanding that she has venom in her words now finally, has proven that she can’t really step against people like us. Tarah Nova...well...my skull still itches where it was sliced open from the cinder block. Oh and it burns. It burns so painfully, and that makes me more than anxious to face off against you again Tarebear. Laura Laine has floundered on the bottom and though she reminded me that she did take me to my limits the first time we faced off...that was the first time we faced off. I hope she doesn’t believe that she’s going to take any advantage in the match coming up. I’m not going to let past experiences dictate how I treat anyone...I enjoy having challenges and you all are such beautiful challenges. Megan Raine is silent as ever, but then again if she did open her mouth I would be more than happy to simply shut it for her. And shut it for good. Breaking her jaw might be a nice touch. And then of course...Cloud wants to open her fucking mouth again. Talking about how I followed after the person I love because he offered me my dream, as if that’s something to look at insultingly? What’s wrong with following a dream? Isn’t that what you did? You followed your dream all the way until it followed into the vagina of Cailin Dillon, and then look what it became. That dream turned into a nightmare, so you went to the Master of Nightmares himself to help you. He led you down your dream. And you loved it. So, you have no leg to stand on against me with following my dream.

So fine, I’ll talk more about you Cloud. I’ll gladly talk about you. You wanted to talk about things that you know for a fact aren’t true. Eclipse isn’t using me. You’ve been to the home. You’ve seen us. You know how he truly is. You’ve seen it first hand. He would never ‘use me’ and you should be grateful for what he allowed you to do! He turned you into his sword, made you his number one, you were everything! And he did it because he knew that he couldn’t make Jocelyn like what he was! And you, you want to say that he is using me?! How so?! He didn’t even use you! You let your own anger blind you from what you were all along. You were our sister, and then when your anger died...you bitched out and followed another girl’s cute ass. And instead of asking us for help with ANYTHING you decided that you were too good for us. You decided that ‘Stephanie Matsuda’ was the better sword than anyone in our family. You talk about how sad Jocelyn was for doing what she did to you, and you are right. She cried to me after the night. But that’s the difference. She cried to ME! She didn’t visit you in the hospital. She didn’t call to find out how you were doing. She went to her family! Her real family! That actually cares about her! You don’t care about Jocelyn. You don’t care about the Coven. You are taking for granted everything we did for you, because you ruined it for yourself. And you DARE talk about the mistakes of my dreams? That I followed my husband blindly?! And to add to that, YOU MADE THE COVEN?! You?! If anyone made the Coven what it is now, it’s my sweet sister Brody, and you want to know the difference between you and Brody? Brody cares about all of us. Not once has Brody raised that title without us beside her. We all work with Brody, we all love Brody, and she loves us all. If anything, Brody has been the best teacher for Jocelyn, for she taught Jocelyn that it is being RUTHLESS that wins matches. It’s being MALICIOUS that causes victories. It’s channeling insanity that makes you remembered. And yeah, you made up the name of Coven. Gave us the nicknames? Madison had always been Mistress Death. We adopted the monikers together. You aren’t Coven. Coven is family. And you? We took that all from you. Now? Now I’m going to take this from you, just like chances and opportunities were ripped away from me. I’m going to take this shot away from you...and when I do...I’m going to put my boot right between the perfect teeth of someone that I still consider a sister. Cailin is more family to me then she ever will be to you. Cailin is more of a sister than you ever could be for us. So, War Queen...no...Cloud. Cloud, you’re going to fall. And when you fall, and look back up at us...I hope you apologize. I hope you apologize not just to me. But to Eclipse. To Brody. To Maddie. To Maero. To ONI. To Caine. And ESPECIALLY to Jocelyn...because I sure will. I’ll apologize for hospitalizing our former sister.

Azumi...you were so close! You were so close! But the thing is, I want your fiery personality, not the arrogance that Haruna tongue fucked into you. I want what made you a Champion in JET, not what made you a bottom in Haruna’s bed. So, cut the arrogant talk for a moment. Let’s be personal here. Let’s talk about what you have accomplished in EAW. You tag teamed unsuccessfully with my former sister. You won the Control in the Vault, and that sure has been a huge rise in your fame! And then you...umm...you got married! That was sweet! I really liked that! I’ll happily be at your wedding, I know a great wedding dress shop in town, and I know how to get some GOOD wedding cake. But...aside from that. You’ve sort of been bit player. Strong bit player, like a Dodongo from Legend of Zelda: Wand of Gamelon. You’re...not really that good. You’re sort of just there...but damn it you’re annoying and you can kill people if they don’t do the right things to avoid death. See thing is...I’ve figured it out a little bit. I just have to let your arrogance get the better of you. See, you get close in matches...but you like to strut afterwards. You let your arrogance get to your head...which is funny cause you talk about ego filling Tarah’s head. And your comments on Tarah were also especially uncalled for. Especially since you know for a fact that you can’t beat her personally. Arrogance aside, you are great in the ring. You know how to move. You know how to fight. And you know what to do when the going gets tough.

I just need you to stop being Azumi Goto: Arrogance Personified. I need you to be Azumi Goto: Jet Champion. I need you to be Azumi Goto: The Fighter. Azumi Goto: The Champion. Because Azumi Goto: Arrogance Personified, is nothing to be afraid of. And you’ll probably say the same thing about me. You’ll talk about how I’ve just piggybacked on Eclipse’s success...which isn’t true at all. If anything, if people want to say I got success due to Eclipse that’s their perception. But Brody and Maero were the first champions of Sanatorium. I played background for them. But I’m a mother first and foremost. And you are an undisciplined brat. So, you’ll get punished for the idiotic things you say. You’ll be brought down a notch...and hopefully I can tear that arrogance out of your throat. And when I hold it over your head, I hope you recognize that this is what you did to yourself. I hope that you realize this, because I don’t know what else to say to you! You’re so...irritatingly arrogant when you don’t need to be. And I hope it helps you turn a new leaf little one. If not...well...I’ll always be here to tear the cancer from your body. Mama knows best after all.

I did mention you a bit...but let’s talk about you more Tarah. I’m sorry for ignoring you last time, my mind is preoccupied with the two chatterboxes. I do want to talk about you. I want to talk about how...you really don’t get what you’re stepping into do you? Yeah, you are the leader of our Division. You are the leader of the Women’s division in EAW. Thing is...what does that mean for us? You lead those that need to be lead, but you aren’t leading my family. We don’t need to be lead by you. Not by the you that’s been talking all this time. The you that is desperately trying to maintain control. Heh...you don’t think I haven’t noticed? Think I don’t watch you when you’re in the locker room...talking to yourself in the mirror? Think I don’t know that you’re struggling to keep yourself together. See, look at yourself. The leader. The Leader struggling with herself internally. She isn’t ready yet to ascend back to the heavens. Because whatever that thing is you’re struggling with...it’ll drag you back down to hell in a heartbeat. And it’s going to drag you kicking and screaming. Yeah, you may not like our family...but we are probably the only ones that will be able to help you. We might be able to save you. But to save you, we have to end you. I haven’t forgotten what you did to me. I haven’t forgotten the hospital room. I haven’t forgotten the weeks I spent in rehabilitation. I haven’t forgotten that satisfied smirk on your face when you cracked my skull open. That fuels me. I wanted to be just like you, and now I want to surpass you.

So what does it mean for you, Tarah Nova? Being the leader of the Division? Well...if it means threatening my family, then I hope you understand that you’re only digging yourself a deeper grave. Jocelyn and Brody shocked you, nearly to death the last time you were in a wrestling ring against a member of the Coven. Me? I’m not so reliant on Weapons. I want to end you in the most beautiful of fashions. I want you to bleed just like I did, I want to hear the bones in your skull crack, and I want you back in your fucking hospital bed where you belong. I want you to lay there on the gurney and realize just what a mistake you happened to make. How dare you threaten my family...how dare you belittle me, and how dare you assume that you’re going to be able to WALK out of this match, little miss Nova. Mother knows best. And I’m just as much of a woman of my word. I’ve never lied before...I don’t think I’ll start now, Heathen. Harley Quinn gets to face off against Duela Dent one more time. Let’s see if we can ignore the idiocy of New 52 for a second...and get down to the real climax of our plot, shall we?

And then we have Laura Laine. Laura...you’re a bit of a boring, you know that. You’re sort of the prototypical good girl. Good fighter, that smile, how you dress. You appeal to a lot of the people around you that watch you. You’re the everyday girl that just wants to live her dream. It’s cute. I like the little panache that you have. Thing is, Laura...you aren’t at our level yet little girl. You are nowhere near where we are. Thing is about you Laura, you are right. You gave me a great fight when I first faced off against you, but we know how that confrontation went. You on your back and the win going to me. But you did take me to my limits. And...where are you at now? I mean...where do you exist here and now? You’re falling behind since those days, hmm? I guess that’s just a sign of the talent we have here, isn’t it? In a sense, this match is all about making you bigger isn’t it? I mean...the whole crowd will see you trying to balance on those wires. The whole crowd gets to witness as you fall from that great height, your hopes and dreams dashing against the ring mat. Sorry sweetie...but mama has a job to do. And you’re in her way.

For everyone that wants to face me, face me. Come at me with every bit of hell that you can muster. Just like the rest of my family, I won’t back down from you. I’m going into Grand Rampage to fight Cailin. I will dethrone her. And you aren’t stopping me.”
Cherise
Empire Promo.
Post March 28th 2017, 6:11 pm by Cherise
Eryn Tyme vs Cherise vs Amara Blade Thursday Night Empire

**Lights dim and Cherise’s music hits** **Cherise makes her way to the ring with a mic in her hand** **She enters the ring and stops in the center as a spotlight beams down upon her**

*Crowd is booing but some are cheering*

Well hello to you too. What a great crowd some of you are, and some of you are purebred idiots. But I’m not out here for you, I’m here to say what I have to say. Last week, I lost my match against Tarah. Yes, I admit it, but that still doesn’t stop me. I will continue to fight each and every week, because that’s exactly what I do. I fight to get what I want. And I will claim what is rightfully mine.. In the near future. But right now, I have two other female athletes to get through. Damn, it’s always something around here. When am I gonna get my opportunity! I deserve more than what I’m given. It doesn’t matter where you came from or whatever, it’s about talent, and yet I’ll be forced to face one girl who’s nothing but eye candy, and one who thinks she knows everything because she’s been with so many companies. Well let me tell you something ladies, neither of you will defeat me next week, ya dig? A pretty face, skimpy outfits, showing your ASS doesn’t get you what you want and neither does coming from other so called companies. You’re in EAW, you’re in MY domain. So welcome to the new league Amara, and good luck, because you’re gonna need it, especially after I beat you and miss show her ass Eryn Tyme. Who is Eryn anyway? Has anyone ever seen you? I mean come on. Do you really even work here? I feel like next week should just be Amara Blade vs Cherise. But no “let’s just put Amara and Cherise against a ghost” Either way ladies, I have the legit confidence going into this little irrelevant triple threat. I will win. One or two losses doesn’t define you as a woman, it’s about WHO is the better woman, and that woman is me, especially against you two. I really have nothing to prove. But as they say “May the best woman win” and you’re looking at her. Have a good few days ladies because after this week, you both can pack your bags and leave EAW.

Damn, what a complete waste of time and talent to be honest. I know my worth and it’s surely more than what I’m up against. Amara, I highly respect that you have an actual wrestling background, but that doesn’t make you better than me. Neither of you, will be better than me. So go ahead, and brag about where you came from, show off your ass and what not, and while you’re both busy flaunting, I’ll be winning. Winning gold, winning matches ya know those things.

*rests her arms against the ropes*

I will remind you, that I came back to be the best. I came back to win championship, because that’s what a REAL woman does.

*Cherise’s music hits and lights come back on*

*Cherise blows a kiss and exits the ring and walks up the ramp.*
Stephanie Matsuda
Post March 28th 2017, 5:00 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Empire Promo #2

“Chameleons”

(Cloudy Thoughts)

“What are you doing here?”

“What? I can’t visit my manager?”

“EX-manager. She works for me now.”

“And look how that turned out for her.”

“Touche. I still hate myself for getting her into my mess.”

“All kidding aside, she feels it was worth it.”

“Huh?”

“She was conscious earlier. She told me that she has no regrets, and she knows you’re going to make those harpies pay.”

“I swear on my life I will.”

“I believe you. You developed into quite the badass. It’s good to see my training didn’t go to waste.”

“Speak of which, when are you coming back?”

“When the time is right.”

“And that is…?”

He just grinned and walked out the room. See you soon, senpai.

----

You want to be the woman who made Stephanie Matsuda so bad, Alexis. You want to be Cloud’s creator and destroyer, the Brahma, and Shiva of My Reality. You had no hand in the woman I am today. Through trial and tribulation, through the advice of people I can trust, I stand here in my second number one contender match in two months. You’re practically gushing over all the beautiful things you want to do with foreign objects in this match, but it’s hard to hit a moving target ‘Lexis. This is not target practice back at Preston. Having things in common with Eclipse doesn’t MAKE you Eclipse, and I think that’s the theme our little prelude. All I see leading up to this match are a bunch of chameleons who believe they can steal my second chance at glory. You have “Ms. Haruna on a Monday, Cloudy on a Tuesday, Manami on a Wednesday”, Little Miss Meglan Cetinich, Cailin Dillon 2.0, and last but not least Eclipse Deimos in drag. Man, is it just me, or am I stuck in a bad episode of Ranma ½? How about I throw some cold water so I can fight a real opponent. Because right now, all I see are three reasons why I’m a lesbian who doesn’t date Asian and one reason why I hate hipsters. Honestly, Tarah’s the only one who I’m looking forward to meeting in that ring. I know I stomped ya out twice in a row, but nowadays there’s something in your eyes that wasn’t there before. Maybe you was too consumed by your Sirens project, but the Tarah I see now is the one I used to watch on episodes of Legacy while back in my JET days. I want the Tarah Nova forged in the fires of AWF, the Tarah Nova who once cursed out the Gawd, the one who told Matt Ryder to eat a dick. I want the Tarah Nova who didn’t give a damn about stables, the Tarah Nova who tamed the entire Vixens division and became its leader. I want that Tarah Nova Thursday night, and I want to beat her. I want those violent eyes to look up at me as I unhook the briefcase to receive a number one contender’s contract yet again. There’s nothing you can do about it Tarah, and there’s certainly not a damn thing YOU can do about it ‘Lexi. You can send all the Covens, Onis, and other weird shit you got up your sleeve. I’m ready for your shenanigans. Why? Because I’m STILL the War Queen. Calling your little sister a name I rightfully earned, doesn’t make her the most dangerous woman in EAW. She’s nowhere near my level. She’s never traveled the roads I walked, been to the places I’ve been. You know what? After Ultimate X, I’ll take back what is mine. Jocelyn will have nobody to turn to but herself because Cleo and I are going to have a long talk this weekend and I think she’s going to like what I have in store. I’m sure it’s going to piss you off, and I’ll love nothing more than to knock the rage out of your system over and over. The more you get up, the more I’m going to knock you back on your ass. You’re right about something. Eclipse did lure me in with a smile. He promised me my heart’s desire; he showed me the world I’ve denied for so long. As I followed the black rabbit further down the hole of darkness, I begin to realize how much this was about ‘him’ than it was about ‘me.' He preaches about family, but every move we made was to further HIS cause. You even said it yourself. (mock Alexis voice) “Eclipse showed me that. He promised me that we would have a family, and in whispers that only I got to hear...he said that they would be my family. And the most beautiful thing about that is...that this has always been my family. Since its inception, it’s been, my family.”

(Stares upward with her twinkle in her eye and sighs dreamily. A moment later, she rolls her eyes and looks at the camera.)

Think about what you said for a moment ‘Lexi. Let it sink in, absorb it in your conscience, and put your thinking cap on. You had nothing until this ninja sold you a dream!? Aye dios mio mami…

(sighs) 

I want to address something for a moment, Alexis. I want to share a reality with you, one you should pay heed to. As much as I want to make you suffer, I’m afraid to see what happens on the day everything falls from underneath you. You see, I knew this girl back in my Seijo Gakuen High days. She was much like you before the Sanatorium. A bright, sweet, naive young lady filled with boundless creativity. Unfortunately, nobody noticed her talents and she was left to her lonesome on most days. She had no friends- just her art book to keep her company. One day. Someone did notice her, a boy from the wrong side of the tracks. An outside of sorts- at least to the Seijo High population. The name of his school doesn’t matter in this tale, but it was a rival of ours. I forget how they met, but several weeks after, they went steady. He whispered all the right things in her ear; he made her feel like she belonged. He had a gang of kids he hung out with, and she became one of them. She had a family- until he no longer needed her. This girl in my story? She was a hacker- the best one we had in our school. I used to give her my One Piece collectible items in exchange for a grade change here and there. She helped this guy pull off one of the biggest cyber heists Tokyo has ever seen. The accounts of several well-known businesspeople were emptied, into another which withdrew cash consistently over a 24-hour period. It didn’t take the authorities long to catch the girl, and the boy is free to roam- he wasn’t even prosecuted. On the Black side of my heritage sweets, we call that being turned out. She was turned out and used by this boy, just like Eclipse has turned you out. He’s pimping you out to serve his dark crusade - whatever the hell that is - and once he’s done with you, it’s all over. Even if you stay, you’ll be playing house for 27 hungry mouths, your career as a wrestler nothing more than dust in the wind. I remember our first war of words, Alexis. I can recall how pumped you were for our match, how excited you were to be a female wrestler. Now all I see is an errand woman, regulated to managing her pimp’s business on the feminine brand. You’re even terrible at that because at this point The Coven is the Brody Sparks Show. Formerly, it was mine, but meh, I can do bad all by myself. As for Mao, not only does she do my taxes, but she’s also a competent manager! She’s the one who helped me realize my true potential, to look at things in a different perspective. Together, we walked side by side into that Triple Threat match, and she let me run wild. Aria knew I was the biggest threat in that match. She knew how to beat Cailin, but didn’t know a damn thing about how to stop Stephanie Matsuda- something even you can’t understand. This whole business about how you gave me a home and showed me the light? It was all Eclipse. You were nowhere in sight when we made our deal- a deal we both knew would fall through before the end of this year. I played my role- I built him a coven. Yes, Alexis, I BUILT THE COVEN! I even came up with the name! I gave everyone their codenames; I AM THE COVEN ALEXIS DIEMOS! All that’s left is a bunch of sorry hoes you can’t pull a title match out their ass- which confuses me to why Brody is still around. She should be where I’m standing right now. Then again, she’s all you have left Alexis. She’s the only thing making your group relevant at this point. Yeah, I bitched out and took the high road, just like how Cailin and Aria left me high and dry. Birds of a feather huh?

(winks at the screen)

Wait- hold on

(looks at her phone for a moment)

Did this bitch just call me a half-breed!? Oh, so the wolf pup does have fangs! Don’t be mad that this Half-Jap is more of a joshi than your full-blooded ass will ever be! “Ace of Empire”!? You’d be lucky if you can fight like a jack! Your career is a series of pairs over a bad night of poker- riding on the little bit of hope that everyone gets a bad hand. Tell me Azumes, how much does it bother you whenever Manami utters my name from her lips? How much did it bother you to watch us fight on my last day at JET? How much does it pain you that I’m in consideration to be her FINAL opponent? I can see your disdain from a mile away sweets, and as I walk towards my goal, I can feel you crawling behind, venom spewing from your mouth along the way. I’ll always be better than you. I wish we were equals- we would have the greatest feud in women’s wrestling. But no, you sold yourself out for cheap thrills as cheap as the tricks you pulled in your feud with Erica Ford. Shinsei Domei- worse than Sexy Curry. At least Haruna and I have some major victories under our belts. Speaking of which, I guess it’s too late to tell you she settled for you because she couldn’t have Cailin- who by the way never did anything with Haru, so that whole 'Secret Lesbian Island' thing was a fantasy in her mind. Just like you walking out this match a winner is all in your head. Dare I say it- birds of a feather…

I admire your enthusiasm Cai 2.0, I do. But that level 3 blue chipper attitude isn’t going to get your low-tier ass anywhere sweets. A few wins here and there and you think you can dethrone Cailin? You couldn’t even touch me in the ring, so I suggest you start small. I hear La Diva’s open for a booking! Maybe Jocelyn can give you a run for your money. I’m going to break off a piece of advice for you before you open your mouth in front of adults:

Know. Your. Place. Child.

Your paper mache oath is just as wack as your ring awareness. How about you Laurafy your ass out this conversation and sit back and let the grown women of this match continue our discussion? Maybe, in a year you’ll be my peer, For now, I’m on a war Queen on the warpath, and you should stay clear. 

I wish you would realize the same thing Tarah, but you’re just as stubborn as I am. I wanted to point out how quick you’d tell me “I told you so” Tarah, but I’m you did the honors. That little bit of glee you feel in your heart will be the last bit of happiness that you feel for the rest of this year. After Thursday night, you’re going to take your ball and go home- like you’ve been doing since losing the Specialist to Kendra Shamez, a woman I know you can wrestle cirlces around. Hell, you couldn’t even beat Brody! (laughs) You fought her in your element and couldn’t even take the bitch down! Must I do everything for you, Tarah Nova? I guess I’ll snatch Brody’s title after I deal with Cailin. Maybe I’ll even seduce your man while I’m at it to show him how a real woman lays it down- Nah, I’ll just catch a bad taste of no-title-itis. How many times have he reached the top only to fall short? Makes me wonder what you see in him? Maybe it’s easy to look at someone less accomplished than you. I’m not ready to head back to Cloudy City just yet sweets - I’m going to take you with me.

(shakes her head)

Pfft, “Leader of the New Age” my ass. It’s been four years since you arrived in EAW, there’s nothing NEW about you! You’re like that 20-year old who still hangs out around the high school reminiscing about the good ‘ol days. My sophomore ass sees you over there, creeping up on freshmen like Laura Lame and Megan Plain, telling them lies about how great you are- or rather you used to be. At this point Tarah, I have nothing left to prove to you. If anything, YOU have to prove yourself to ME. We’re 2-1, and the ball’s in your court. Maybe that “Agent of Change” can help you find your groove back.

Or make you fail again.

(Spits)

You know, I was trying to have fun with this, but just thinking about the shit I have to hear before going into this match is making me grind my teeth. Honestly, the four of you should pull a Megan Plain and take all the seats in the auditorium. I know you believe the hype from Aria and Cailin claiming I’m not on their level, but that will be your ultimate downfall. I know your spouses and playthings got you gassed, but this little chameleon act won’t save you from the most disappointing day in your lives. If you want to come at the War Queen, develop an original act and stand on your own feet. The only exception to the rule is Ms. Nova, but stay where you are hunny. You have your delusions you have to address. Wow, I’ve been rambling on for awhile. If I keep on yapping this much, my hair’s going to turn pink, and a random pair of Kanye shades is going to poof on my head. So, to…

Megan, forever plain
Laura, forever lame
Azumi forever stuck in a ditch
Tarah, forever MY bitch

I wish you luck this Thursday and so much more…

And Alexis? You’ll forever be Eclipse’s whore.
Azumi Goto
Post March 28th 2017, 2:15 pm by Azumi Goto
Empire #3

The Sorry Excuse of a "Leader" talking about sucking off. Count how men have you been in, before point towards other. The important question is, how in the fucking hell did you get into this match? When you've had the worst run of big match form. Don't make yourself seem like a goddess, Tarah because it's going to be straight your pale egotistical head but back to my point. Lost to Kendra, lost at House Of Glass, lost at Shock Value, hell you were eliminated first there then you got eliminated at RTR, then your loss to Brody. How along with this company take to realize that you're yesterday's old news? This isn't 2014-2015, Nova and neither can you make it that. Try has hard as you can to be something, the new women have started to pass you by, and try has hard you want, Miss Future OG. YOU CAN'T STOP THIS NEW ERA. Call yourself a leader and feed your pathetic ego, but it's not going to stop me from hit one knee and send you back to Boyfriend on Voltage. You keep saying all you want that you're some untouchable bitch around here.... Whoops sorry, I forgot that if I call you a bitch, you'll come at me with your Baseball bat and try to bash my head in, Negan Style. Try it bitch, I'm not scared. I shouldn't be scared of something that's constantly ripped off the comic world. Right... Winter Soldier, Loki, & Harley Quinn... Maybe also throw Supergirl in there as well. Unlike you, Nova. I'm own fucking personality. I'm unbreakable, I don't have an emotional break down when some pain in the ass calls me a bitch or whore like you do. Call me pathetic, call me scared but in your mind, you fucking know I'm saying the truth. Now go complain someone about how I hurt your little feeling and let the real wrestlers compete, Nova. I think you've forgotten that Extreme is dead and now in-ring wrestling counts for more but you probably didn't realize that because you were too focused on finding a new comic book character till rip off as the "new" Tarah Nova.

Usually, I show a lack of interest, a lack of giving a crap about someone that isn't on my level like Tarah Nova but she questions on how someone like me who's actually worked hard to get a Number 1 instead of just walking up to the champ and saying they want a title shot. If I had known it was that's all it took then I would have taken the same road as Tarah, align myself in a stable, followed by having a series of matches with Hall Of Famer and then begin to hinder the careers of anyone that isn't named Tarah Nova. You people all pander to the Leader around here and it's funny when I see signs that say "Tarah Nova is the leader". But you people want to know who the biggest villain in EAW is? It isn't Senn, Ares, Y2Impact or Lannister. It's Tarah fucking Nova. Who's been lying for a year or so that she's the leader around here. Congrats, Women's Division and EAW as a whole. You fell for the biggest lie in the company's history.

What’s next that she’ll reply at me in that fucking banshee like voice of hers? You should focus on wrestling. My simply reply is this, I focus on my wrestling. I eat, sleep and breath, Professional wrestling and I’m not talking about the hardcore BS that you seem to have with every big match. I’m talking about Puro Style, something that you’re Negan Rip off personality wouldn’t comprehend, Tarah.

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, How about I talk about someone in this company with some shred of decency in that ring? Laura, how much you've really shined since joining this company and I can tell. It's great to see that women who actually can be called wrestlers are finally joining this place but not yet, Laura. You need to give up more like all the women have. You need to give up all that shred of your old self before you do anything for this division. Right now, you'll need to sacrifice yourself way more before you can truly see before you can become Women's World Champ and it's not like you're the only that did things that put you through hell to make it here. We all have Laura, every single one of us in this match has sacrificed something.

But you’re going to have to sacrifice this win for The Ace Of Empire.

I’ve waited 16 months for even a single contership match and I’m not going to let anyone, not you, not Half-breed, not that piece of shit Nova, get in the way of my glory!
ThePizzaBoy
Post March 28th 2017, 10:40 am by ThePizzaBoy
Showdown Promo 1: No Man's Pie

The camera opens on Pizza Boy standing next to a huge industrial oven that towers over him by a good two feet.  He stares at his Apple wristwatch, crosses his arms, and sighs impatiently.  He catches a glance at the camera out of the corner of his eye and meets it's gaze with a polite and welcoming smile.

"The worst part of any job is waiting.  We're a couple of weeks out from Grand Rampage and that's all I seem to find myself doing these days.  Waiting...Even when I do things to pass the time, even when I work my fingers to the bone doing something else that's completely involving there's always this down period in the process.  All I do during that slow period is think about 'why isn't it April 15th yet?', 'why am I not in Barcelona facing down the EAW roster?' Killing time has proven to be a tougher task than anticipated.  I train for hours and it's still not the 15th.  I moonlight at Bo and Tye's making pizzas and it's still not the 15th when I pick my head up off of the pillow the following morning.  Luckily EAW has finally seen fit to put me back in the ring.  Ryan, we've faced one another before as different men.  I know this because I've spent sleepless nights since the booking sheet went up studying you.  You and I have a lot in common.  We put it all on the line every time, no matter what bones are broken or flesh is torn on our own anatomy.  We believe in a higher power.  Mine happens to be an established religion, and yours seems to be...well, you I guess.  I suppose I can't fault a man for believing in himself...oh, but you're a nihilist aren't you?..."

Pizza Boy stares back down at his watch, uninterested with the words coming out of his own mouth, then back at the stove as it glows orange through it's slit portholes.  Suddenly Pizza Boy snaps out of his bored trance and almost physically pops upright in realization, like an invisible light bulb clicked on over his head.

"Oh and we hate Lannister.  There's that.  Yeah...that's kind of a problem isn't it? Grand Rampage is an excellent opportunity for someone, let's say 'us', to exact our revenge on ol' Dark Helmet Lannister isn't it? Of course that means plowing through twenty-eight other people to get there, but you and I are gluttons for punishment.  Doesn't seem like much of a problem now does it? The problem lies in the fact that only one of us can win.  Seeing as how Lannister stole 'actual' gold from me, not some metaphor, I think I have quite the motivational factor in my favor.  I've been through worse than 29 people trying to tear my head off.  I've been through tougher situations than a cattle call of talent lining up with an expressed intent to throw me on the cold ringside floor.  I'm not afraid of Grand Rampage.  I welcome it.  I eagerly await the day we touch down in Spain and in some ironic twist, we all line up politely in single file to exit the plane.  I'm the odds maker's favorite because people know I can handle this Ryan.  People know that I'll go headlong into that match with a burning passion to get my hands on our, quote/unquote,  'esteemed' company champion.  That belt was stolen from me by two thieves in the night.  One of them was smart enough to leave after realizing the error of his ways, but Lannister stayed.  Lannister stayed and dangled that golden tackle like it was his to entice others with.  I can't help if you took the bait.  I can't...did...did you just hear a bell?"

Pizza Boy childishly presses his face against the pizza oven window, only to draw back immediately in agony to watch his nose print dissipate on the hot surface of the oven's glass.  He rubs his face in a kid like attempt to alleviate the pain. Flush cheeked due to a mixture of embarrassment, anger, and first degree burn, PB angrily stares down at his watch, and then back at the camera.

"My point is that you are my new means of killing time.  Nothing more, nothing less.  I'm sure you'll put up a fight, and you might even beat me this week, but we find ourselves again at a strange impasse where I'm staring through you to the other side once again.  It's not that I take you lightly, or that I don't think you're going to do your worst to me, it's just that every time our paths cross Marx, you become more and more of a speed bump for me to roll over on my trek.  You're inconvenient, and you slow me down, but you're not the final destination.  I know that's sort of damning for a guy who claims to be the 'zeitgeist', but it seems to be the case that you're everyone's way of passing time.  Maybe that makes your claim of being the 'zeitgeist' true, because everyone seems to believe you embody the quiet before the true storm, the preamble to the battle, the prologue to their spot in the history books.  You're an appetizer Ryan.  You're not the big deal, big meal, main course: Going through you doesn't lead to just deserts. That's your place on the timeline.  You're the clock running down on this cooking pizza.  You're the lying aroma of a finished pie.  You're dead air.  That's what your zeitgeist is.  That's the era that you embody.  While true that you might burn the crust or the cheese may scab over during your process, or it comes out under cooked, it's final form will be the true complete product and you'll just be the time spent between prep and plate.  God I'm hungry for pizza.  Can you tell?"

The oven dings.  PB glances at his watch, and then the camera man excitedly.  They both rush over to the oven as PB opens the heavy industrial door and slides the comically large pizza peel underneath the pie.  He pulls out a beautiful large pepperoni pizza, spelling out the initials 'GR' in the font of tiny sliced cooked deli meat.  PB stares at it, scratching his head in bewilderment.

"Geez, I don't even recall doing that. A nice, big, Grand Rampage themed pizza.  Say...how much longer 'til Grand Rampage?"

PB looks down at his Apple watch, clicking the screen from clock to calendar.  He shrugs in 'aw shucks' disbelief as the calendar for March still pops up on his wrist.  The camera fades to black on PB walking away from his finished pie with his head hung low in disappointment.  Suddenly the camera charges back to life, barely focused in on the large and festive pepperoni pizza. A hand reaches from behind the camera and grabs a huge slice.  The camera jumps up and down comically as noises of cartoon-like exaggerated ingestion emit from behind the lens, before cutting back to black once more as our classy camera man lets out a sizable and satisfied belch.
Laura Laine
Post March 28th 2017, 10:23 am by Laura Laine

Empire Promo #1: "You Earn Your Spot!"

"The Ultimate X, a match where you and five others have to climb up a scaffolding to retrieve a contract containing that contract that will lead us to what stands two weeks away at the special free per view event known as The Grand Rampage, and while the men may have the main event that weekend with quite the large amount of bodies going into a ring just to gain a main event spot at Pain for Pride at their respective brand. Yet me, my chance to be Empire's main event at Pain For Pride doesn't come by this desire for battle, but rather in a matter of chance, you see, it had come to my attention that Hall of Famer and multiple time vixen's champion, Kendra Shamez just a matter of weeks before Grand Rampage where she was set to face Caillin Dillon injured her neck and was forced into retirement. Not the best way to end a long and coveted career if you ask me, but despite everything, I do see it very much as I have seen many of the matches I have had on Empire this past while; an opportunity. And with Caillin vowing to keep her title no matter what, I have decided it's high time that I myself vow to all the people who stand in attendance in Salt Lake City that the contract in question comes to my grip this week on Empire and that no matter the trial and error this business has for us, I will be the one to walk into Grand Rampage and stare Callin right dead in the eyes with my raven black hair crossing with her obviously dyed orange hair and do what I can to bring that EAW Women's Championship to a shoulder of the hottest rising star on EAW this generation!"

"Yet, with my sworn oath in mind, I am very much aware of what is to come in this match, after all five other women have shown their mark in this match and seem to want this spot almost as much as I do, yet I'm afraid that isn't going to be where it ends. After all, each of these opponents do give me a sense of interest. After all the circle of history between three specific competitors in this match can go back to the very core of their careers. Such as Azumi Goto, her and Stephanie Matsuda can be traced back to the unit known as JET. Yet at the same time, they seem to completely resent one another nowadays. Yet then again when it comes to Stephanie, she seems to be cracking every alliance she makes ends in absolute disaster! Whether it be the previously mentioned JET or even a more recent example in the Sanitorium, I have learned one thing from Empire, never align with Stephanie Matsuda, whether you are simply only accompanying her to the ring such as Mao Ichimichi did for quite a brief stint of time, or aligning her into a larger unit, it seems always to end in some sort of disaster. After all, the unmentioned tag match where I was forced to pair myself up with one of the Ava sisters in order to gain some sort of victory is going to be a completely different situation, after all, Consuela is nowhere near this match, and Brody Sparks? She and as a matter of fact, the other Sanitorium members don’t seem to want anything to do with you anymore. Though then again, Stephanie seems aware of that, instead she seeks much as I do to win this competition. And although I’m sure that she, much like Aria Jaxon would want nothing more than another shot at shutting up their former Formation ally, I’m afraid the desire for revenge towards Alexis Diemos will be what brings her to failure, in fact, it’s safe to say that her and Alexis will be the two that tire themselves out from the competition.”

“Instead, she seems unaware of why I am in this competition, yet in all honesty, when I saw that I was to be put in this match, I had thought the exact same thing, that was until I finally realized that this was indeed the match that I needed to get myself back to the climb towards that EAW Women’s championship for the very first time. I do not complain of my place on this card, yet I know for a fact that I am on the fast-lane to success! So I do not question my position, because only because if I did, I would get nowhere in this business!”

“Yet that leads me to my second opponent in this long ultimate X match, the great Azumi Goto, or as she would make you believe. First and foremost, allow me to congratulate you on your marriage. You and Haruna were always two that I found rather cute together, that’s just the fact of the matter. But, unfortunately as much as I respect you as a wrestler, that arrogance really has seem to overgrow you hasn’t it? I mean, you and Haruna have been there in search of that one victory to elevate you right to the top and state yourself as the future of the Joshi wrestling scene, yet I’m afraid sure, you are part of a grand future of the Joshi scene, it’s not actually the entire women’s scene per say. Because unfortunately as much as it pains me to use the term, I’m just the one gaijin who’s standing right in the way of perhaps the biggest moment of your careers much like so many hurdles have in the past life of Azumi Goto, or Azumi Sakazaki depending on how you two manage your wedding, honestly I lost track. Though Azumi, while Haruna has had her moment in the spotlight, I do quite admire the fact that you two have stepped your game up in this industry, making no woman your end.”

“Ah, Alexis, long time no see might I say? Well, if you’re wondering, sure, you could say that I was brought into the lioness’ den armed with only a dagger, yet you could argue that I very much I had done quite my deal of damage to the womb of darkness in the process. That’s pretty much more than what most women do in their first match, most don’t even strike a hit before they are ultimately ending in the bitter end of defeat. Though even then, Alexis, this thursday I return to the Lioness’ den armed with a katana and much, much more experience than I had before, but while I have convinced myself that I have every power in my ability and have changed for no one, you on the other hand seem to still fall under the bandwagon like someone who still thinks Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland reboot actually had some sort of hidden poetic meaning despite that message being done over and over again. Though sure, you could argue that we both came from the exact same background, both being raised on the streets with rather resentful fathers and finding some sort of peace with the men we have grown to love, that seems about it.”

“And while Megan Rain and I seem rather interchangeable, there really is a bold difference between the two of us, sure, but the thing is, I’m the one who knows exactly how to handle this sort of competition. Sure, I may have lucked out twice now, but that doesn’t seem to be stopping me, after all I have been right here where I need to be, and not at all stopping. Now, that brings me to Tarah Nova, a woman who seems to have the whole women’s division right in the grip of her fingers, after all, she seems to have the whole Vixen Killer thing going on, am I right? And while she seems to be on the hunt for foxes. She does need to realize that I am no vixen! Sure, the name of the division may have been that for years, but it seems as though that name is simply reminiscent of the past, quite ironic for a woman who calls herself the Queen of the New Age after all, eh? I guess that seems to be where the whole trend begins, someone who calls herself, that, yet if you think about it, she slowly is emerging into somewhat emerging to the one she dares to defy. I mean think about it, someone who simply calls herself an Anti-Vixen, she claims to be from an era where everyone was the stuck up diva type who always wrestled for money and fame instead of the passion for the industry that most the men had, yet what happens when that era of women is up? Sure, you get classed as an innovator, yet there is quite the few merits that your argument can hold when up against women who have done this just because they enjoy it and really don’t need some cock in their mouths just to gain success? If you want to put it bluntly, sure, I’m willing to admit that back in Pain For Pride Eight, you did in fact defeat the entire women’s roster, but the thing is, the roster and the game has changed since then. I mean, I have only been here a few months yet still I’ve been called the top rising star of the women’s division nowadays. Sure, you could argue that women like April Song or Sophia Rose are just as deserving that spot as I am, yet put me in a ring with them and I could easily prove why I earned that name! In fact, while we’re on the subject, three words that you said I deserve it. Those three words really got me to realize the true sense of challenge in this industry, you see, I was born in some small-time crap and have fought for everything I had in my life! My high school diploma? Well, guess what? I graduated as an honor roll for the last two straight years in a row, wanted to live my life as a professional wrestler? Well, I worked retail and saved every single Canadian cent I had to end up right where I am just a few steps away from bringing the EAW Women’s Championship out of the south and back into the cold white north! It’s not because it was what I deserved in life, it’s because I earned it! I knew that if I was going to prevent my life from being just as miserable and depressing as my parents had made life seemed to believe, that I had every right to put my foot forward, charge right out that door and do exactly what I needed to do! And now, I simply see the next step in this little adventure, and that is the EAW Women’s championship, I had thought it was going to be the Specialists Championship, but I’m willing to admit that it seems as though I was wrong, yet if anything me winning this simply going to be a step up from the rest, why? Because I’m Laura Fuckin’ Laine! Yeah, that’s right I can do it too! Don’t be surprised, after all I am very much a woman of my word, and that ain’t me copy pasting some catchphrases, that’s the honest truth of the matter! So to answer your question Tarah, yes, I am absolutely ready! I am ready to prove why exactly it is why I earned my spot as the next EAW Women’s Champion, I’m ready to earn my place as the top rising star Empire has to offer once again! And I’m ready to earn why this whole division, is getting Laurafied by the time Grand Rampage closes and I hold that title right up above my head with the name Laura Laine engraved right on the belt! Then you’ll learn that the Calgarian Tomboy, is simply here to stay!”
ThatChapChristo
Post March 28th 2017, 12:10 am by ThatChapChristo
A Mind Divided (Dynasty Promo #1)

“Home sweet home”

Mortimer sighs as he enters his Manhattan apartment, dropping his bag to the floor. We then hear a mocking singsong voice echo from across the apartment, the sickeningly sweet voice bouncing off of the apartment walls.

Welcome home Mister JFK!”

As Mortimer walks through the halls the grinning face of Mercury pokes into view as she wraps Mortimer in a tight armed hug ending it with a kiss as she leads him into the living room.

“I’m so proud of you Morty! You dominated Ross Vegas! Now even though management hasn’t let me come with you yet, I’ll be cheering you on all the way!”

She lightly pushes Mort onto the couch and leaves the room, Mortimer watches her leave before sitting in silence he then turns on the couch with one burning question on his mind.

What did you do?”

Mortimer turns and glares at the figure next to him, he’s gaudily dressed complete with sequined jumpsuit, top hat and dark moon-rimmed glasses for it is none other than Chris Paradise himself. Chris grins and reclines before responding.

Whatever do you mean Morty? I’ve been a good boy.”

“Bullshit! All I’ve heard today is how I’ve squashed Ross Vegas and I don’t remember any of it! So I’ll ask you again Paradise what did you do?”

Chris’s grin widens as he slouches back on the sofa arms cocked above his head as he responds to Mort’s questioning.

“Okay okay so I may have pulled a few strings and took your place but what’s the problem? Not only did I win but I’ve also got a match for the number one contendership match, man If I keep this up I’ll even get my own shirt!”

“Cut it out! How are you so casual with this? You’ve ended that guy’s career and I can’t remember any of it! Get out of my life you lunatic!”

“Morty who are you talking to?”

Mercury’s concerned voice rings through the kitchen as she enters the living room with two tall glasses of iced tea she hands one to Mort as she sits down across from him, Mort accepts the glass with a smile before responding.

“Don’t worry about it Mercury, just a phone call from some jerk I used to know. I didn’t mean to get loud but you know how it is, you either get really stern with em or they’ll walk all over you y’know?

Mercury nods as she takes a deep drink from her glass leaving it sitting abandoned on the living room table before fixing Mortimer with a concerned stare.

“Have you been feeling okay Morty? You’ve been looking a little pale lately, let me see if you’ve got anything in your cabinets.

Mercury leaves the room heading to the bathroom, the distinct rattling of cabinets being searched through filling the apartment. Mortimer takes a moment to relax before a tap on his shoulder captures his attention as the calm and sinister voice of Chris Paradise fills the air once more.

“Wow champ good cover if I do say so myself, I mean it’ not like you could tell the truth or anything considering I’m in your head and all…”

Chris’s words fade out as Mortimer stands stomping towards the door flinging it open and walking out into the street below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene reopens among the hustle and bustle of the EAW Arena, ring crews swarming about setting things up and ferrying things to other areas. Then among the hustle and bustle the crews take to the sides of the halls as a new figure walks through dressed in white, top hat resting jauntily on his head, and cane at his side as he walks towards the interviewing area.Chris Paradise sighed contently and with a smile continued on his merry way, he strolls up to the PA in charge who stares back in confusion.

“Sir I hate to inform but this time slot is for Mortimer Gotch…”

Chris with the smile never leaving his face grabs the PA by his collar and shoves him out of frame producing a loud clatter and crash as he does so, however without even skipping a beat happily launches into his mantra.

“Heloooooooo EAW! You know me...or at least I hope you do. Anyway for those who don’t know me let me give you an introduction: Hailing from Beyond The Outer Reaches Of Your Mind and weighing in at 175 pounds of pure chocolate, “The Intergalactic Enigma” and “Mister Gemini Mind” himself CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PARADISSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE! Anyway now with the formalities let’s give you kiddies a recap! Last week I did exactly what I promised I would and I squished Ross Vegas like a bug and man have I been paying for it! I’m still cleaning glitter off of these fabulous shoes, but it isn’t all bad I suppose. I mean thanks to taking care of business the bigwigs awarded me a chance for a shot at the New Breed Title, well technically they awarded it to Mortimer but as you can see he’s indisposed so let’s get started shall we?”

“First let’s start off with “Marky Mark” Mark Michaels and man little buddy I’m proud of you, you actually tore your fat face away from that “Twitter Machine” of yours. Too bad you didn’t have anything intelligent to say, tis a crying shame really. Now first of all thank you for that fantastic comment, nobody’s ever called me weird before! Though I won’t lie and pretend I know what molly is...anyway moving on I can assure you that I will be the “personality” that’ll be doing the tango this friday. Although...if you’re a wrestling god then man oh man do I need to switch religions! Looks like it’s time to give the Starborn Ones ones a call...Now what I can gather from what you have to say is basically “Grrrrr! I’m a caveman with a shiny block used for cat videos and dick pics! I’m so self important that all I know how to do is make cliche threats that I get from movies, so you better watch yer back!” Well Marky Mark I’m here to let ya know that you aren’t scaring me in the slightest, in fact I relish the chance to smack a putz like you. So what I want you to do is take all your trashy selfies with the ghetto Instagram filters now, because once Friday rolls around it’ll be hard to take selfies with a face wrapped up in bandages ya dig? Because I can tell you right now. I don’t intend to side aside, I’m having far too much fun!”

“Ice Rock? I don’t even feel like wasting breath on you to be completely honest, you have a name that probably would’ve been cool in like the 80’s but now it just sounds like you picked two elements out of a high school science textbook and knocked off for lunch. You probably won’t even see this choosing to remain silent like a mime and man do I hate mimes!”

“3rd on my bingo board is Target Smiles and I can’t even begin where to start with you, Target Smiles? You Target is a chain of stores and that one building much less an entire chain of buildings is incapable of smiling right? Or wait is it because you hunt smiles like some kind of sad bounty hunter? Also if that’s the case why do you hunt down smiles, what did they ever do to you? Y’know what? I’m gonna stop before I lose a few more wires up there if you get my drift. Anyway I must say that you intrigue me, you didn’t hide behind any sort smoke or mirrors. You just challenge me to try and break you in half like a kit-kat bar, and y’know what? I respect that! Now I’m a little insulted that you’ve labelled me as a “Madman” when I’m clearly an intergalactic street fighter with the cosmos in his veins but I’ll forgive you this time. Now this “Hammurabi Code” you mentioned sounds interesting, I look forward to applying it this coming Friday and we’ll see just how far into the fiery depths we’ll have to go won’t we?”

“Finally we come to ol Finny! Jeez Finny you know what they say about meeting your heroes right? But in all honesty I’m sure Morty is just thrilled that somebody still gives a damn about him. Now let me take a moment to educate you ol’ chap, that story of yours was all nice and touching and all about how you remember Morty as that goofy walking 1920’s car advert but let me ask you something: If you considered Morty so much of a friend why didn’t you visit him in the nuthouse? Better yet you walk by him every day and don’t even offer him a kind word when he’s at the mercy of someone far more charismatic and handsome then he’ll ever be? That’s kind of a dick move man...anyway It breaks my heart that you don’t like me! What did I ever do to you? All I’ve done so far is prove that the “Mortimer” that you all love so much was just a waste of skin that left all of his true feelings and potential to rot for the sake of dressing up like a gentleman for the sake of wanting everyone to like him like some kind of annoying little kid who dresses like a Calvin Klein advert to try and fit in with the cool kids. Although I gotta admit it’s adorable that you think throwing a few kicks my way will get Morty back, I mean how do you know that Morty isn’t the copy huh? Anyway while that question ponder in your brain pan I’ll leave one last present for you. Finny come this Friday you’ll learn just how bad it’ll be for you to keep up this little crusade of yours because I’m not Mortimer! I challenge you to try and shatter my ribs and kick me hard enough to send me tumbling down the Stairs of the Multiverses, because that’ll mean I don’t have to hold back! Oh it’s going to be fun fun fun! “

Chris laughs a high pitched demented cackle before calming down and composing himself, tapping out a small rhythm with his cane with a small jig to match.

This Friday I’ll happily topple over 4 other little dominoes in the row all In pursuit of that big shiny gold belt, I’m going hunting EAW and I couldn’t be happier because I’ve got a social media princess that’s gonna die, I’ve got a science 80’s man who’s gonna die, a Flippy-Doo with a weird name that’s gonna die and a little British kid that’s gonna die! There are many paths to Paradise gentlemen! One only must choose their preference…

Chris laughs once more as he exits the interview area, letting himself be lost in the shuffle of bodies however before the camera fades to black we hear one last phrase:

“Oh I’m singing in the rain! Just singing in the rain! What a gloooooooorious feeeeeeeeling! I’m happy again!”
Empress Madison
Post March 27th 2017, 9:57 pm by Empress Madison
Empire Promo #2

“You need a reality check”

Oh Consuela, you are such a small minded delusional simpleton.  All you do is talk, talk and talk this complete and utter bullshit, but your talk it gets you nowhere. You see the difference between you and me is that unlike you when I open my mouth I can actually back it up in that ring each and every night I am in there.  That is just what I do Consuela, but you know what you are actually right about one thing, the whole thing of me comparing you to your sister its useless, I mean everybody including yourself knows you will never be her, you will never even be a fraction of her. The jokes are old I get that; you want something original well here you go.  Listen very carefully because I am only going to say this once you are a generic, nitwitted unoriginal puta.  Who actually thinks that she is better than me, go ahead make fun of my Vixens Championship reign, but the only thing I have to say to that is, at least I have won a championship, not many woman in this division these days can say that, including yourself.  Consuela you are as weak minded as they get, I can already tell, not only because of how self-conscious you are about your sister, but just the fact that you went on, and on about how you would change things in your career, that right there is a telltale sign that you doubt yourself.  You have no confidence that you can beat me, I can see it all over your face, you put on your tough big girl face, but in reality you are scared to face me, you saw what I did to Stephanie, and others, I don’t just beat woman in matches, I make them question their own abilities. I am the measuring stick in this company today, don’t give me that crap about how I am just a transitional champion, I don’t need a championship around my waist to tell people how good I am, a championship is just icing on the cake.

Oh and let me address you on another thing, Sheridan Muller didn’t run me out of this company, bitch please you and your damn lies, Sheridan Muller had nothing to do with me taking a hiatus from EAW.  She made me her bitch?  Give me a break you are now reaching for things to say, Sheridan is a nonsensical, walking fotze with no social life or friends, fotze yep you can go look that up on your own free time, but anyway the reason I took my hiatus had nothing absolutely nothing to do with that shemale, I would have kicked her ass all over the arena if we had our one on one match, but this isn’t about her, this is about you, and this is about your bullshit that you have been spewing out about me, you said my start on empire hasn’t been the best, well no shit my whole 2016 year was an utter failure, it doesn’t take Albert Einstein to figure that out, but you know what? That is the past, and this isn’t about the past Consuela, you seem to be stuck on this past, maybe it’s because you are stuck in the past? I am focused on the task at hand, you and this tournament, and please do me a favor after I beat you, please go back to Spain, nobody who pays tickets for an EAW event comes to see you, and you are a glorified potty break.  Nobody remembers anything you have ever done, you have had no memorable matches, you like to knock my career, but yeah I have had my fair share of memorable matches, such as my match against Tarah Nova at last year’s Vixens Cup special, not only did I join the Sanatorium that night, shocking everybody in attendance but that was the night I defeated and killed the so called Vixen Killer.  I made her my bitch that night as you so eloquently put it knock my career all you want Consuela, all I can say it’s better than yours, and it’s better than 75% of the woman on the roster in EAW today.

I really think a reality check is in order for you, because not only are you delusional about a lot of things, but you actually think you have the edge over me, because you defeated me in some pointless match a few months ago, that nobody even remembers, not even myself, I’ll take your word for it though Consuela, I mean if you say you defeated the mistress of death in a match, that is something you should remember.  The fact is I am a completely different wrestler and a completely different person since last we faced.  I have regained my confidence and not only am I going to put a stop to all the losing that has been going on, but I am going all the way in this tournament, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.  You are going to give me the fight of my life, and I really hope so, for your sake anyway, because hope is thing only thing you have right now.  You talk about how you are going to win but in the back of your mind you fear the loss, for me, there is no loss in even near my thoughts, because a loss is inexcusable and I am just not going to allow that to happen, you are going to have to literally kill me in the middle of that ring to win this match because for far too long now, I have been getting over looked and it stops, it stopped when I defeated Megan Raine a few weeks back and it continues into our match and until I am Specialist Champion, there are no friends, there are no family anymore.  This is about me, it always has been and it always will be.  Consuela you caught me during my hottest streak of my career, and unfortunately for you your reality check is coming very soon, you will regret poking this sleeping giant right here.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next