EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Moongoose McQueen

Finnegan Wakefield

Azumi Goto

April Song

Nobi

Lars Grier

Tarah Nova

Stark

showster26

Latest topics
» Steven Spielberg's "Ready Player One" Trailer
by Nobi Today at 6:02 am

» Anyone here like self-help books?
by Kaise Boetius Today at 5:59 am

» EAW Feed
by Consuela Rose Ava Today at 2:49 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Carson Ramsay Today at 12:31 am

» Custom Dia Del Diablo Poster
by Target Smiles Today at 12:23 am

» Badru Jamba
by Stark Today at 12:14 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Paige's Life Story Being Turned Into A Film by WWE & The Rock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brody Sparks
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do?

PostSubject: Paige's Life Story Being Turned Into A Film by WWE & The Rock   February 7th 2017, 5:01 pm

Florence Pugh will be playing Paige.

BREAKING: Our @sevenbucksprod is excited to announce production on a cool project we've been working on for years based on a very unique and gritty professional wrestling family and a their daughter's journey into the spotlight of the WWE. "Fighting With My Family" 
Years ago (2012) while shooting Fast & Furious in London, I was up at 3am (too much caffeine) and stumbled upon a documentary on a UK station about a local wrestling family and their daughter's unlikely journey into the global spotlight. That daughter, is current WWE Women's Superstar, Paige. 
The family strong element I saw in the doc, is what grabbed my attention. That no matter how crazy life gets, no matter how dysfunctional our families can sometimes be and especially regardless of how much we fight - we're always there for each other when it counts. That's what families do. 
My gut said there was a great movie to be made so I sent to my agent Brad Slater at WME who loved it. He sent it to my long time ace producer Kevin Misher, who immediately responded to the doc and he thought we should go after one of our favorite writer/directors for material like this, Stephen Merchant. 
Merchant, being from the UK, locked in to a strong POV and vision of how gritty and heartfelt this film needs to be and the rest is history. 
Pleasure to partner with WWE Studios and Film 4 to bring this cool story to life. 
Paige and I both know what it's like to come from a wrestling family who's had it's good and hard times. Her and I have talked about this project for years now and we're all excited to bring her and her family's story to life. 
Cool casting announcements coming this week! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Life Story Being Turned Into A Film by WWE & The Rock   February 7th 2017, 5:07 pm

A great news. Paige is one of my favourite divas atm and I'll watch this movie when it comes out. Thanks for the news Brody, lol.

Thanks to Ryan Marx for the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nasir Moore
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Life Story Being Turned Into A Film by WWE & The Rock   February 7th 2017, 5:08 pm

i see a pic of rock, the rest is yawn

Brian Dub Senn Nas
Nasir Moore Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Keelan Cetinich
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Logan City, Queensland, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Life Story Being Turned Into A Film by WWE & The Rock   February 7th 2017, 5:08 pm

Interesting stuff.

BIG THANKS TO TARAH FOR THE AMAZING SIG! 

Record: 14-1-9
Most Recent Match: def. by Solomon Caine (Voltage).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Life Story Being Turned Into A Film by WWE & The Rock   February 7th 2017, 6:36 pm

DAMN who did Paige give head to for this!? She has the GOAT starring in a movie about her life :wow:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: Paige's Life Story Being Turned Into A Film by WWE & The Rock   February 10th 2017, 10:45 am

Lena Headey is gonna be in this holy shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Paige's Life Story Being Turned Into A Film by WWE & The Rock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1