EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!




The Land of Elite
 
HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» The Compliment Game
by LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
by Carlos Rosso April 3rd 2018, 6:18 pm

» EAW Feed
by EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:47 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
by NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
by Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 
 

 #AskTheKiller

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 3319
Age : 21
Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   April 18th 2017, 5:29 pm

so how do you feel about going back to your homelands this week mister koala?


Nasir Escobar Wiki (Needs updating)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1178
Age : 20
Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia
Status : Alive.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   April 18th 2017, 5:36 pm

It should be an excellent homecoming. The fans are gonna be lit, my dude!





Record: 26-1-20
Most Recent Match: def Mstislav (Voltage: Brooklyn Heights).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gambit

avatar

Posts : 138
Hailing From : Midland, Texas
Status : Riding dirty

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   April 18th 2017, 5:47 pm

Where do you hide your ditch weed, so your mom doesn't find it?


Quote that, b*tch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1178
Age : 20
Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia
Status : Alive.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   April 18th 2017, 5:54 pm

@Gambit wrote:
Where do you hide your ditch weed, so your mom doesn't find it?

I don't have to hide it I smoke right in front of her face what you gonna do about it?  :dave:





Record: 26-1-20
Most Recent Match: def Mstislav (Voltage: Brooklyn Heights).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gambit

avatar

Posts : 138
Hailing From : Midland, Texas
Status : Riding dirty

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   April 18th 2017, 6:01 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
@Gambit wrote:
Where do you hide your ditch weed, so your mom doesn't find it?

I don't have to hide it I smoke right in front of her face what you gonna do about it? 

I'd ask to join you, but that's literally the premise of a YouPorn clip I watched last night.


Quote that, b*tch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 239
Age : 18
Hailing From : New York
Status : Bow down

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   April 18th 2017, 10:36 pm

Who is your favorite character on the walking dead who is DEAD

Who is your favorite all time villain on the walking dead 

What do u think Jesse Pinkman did/went post Breaking Bad

Who is your favorite characters other than Walter White/Jesse Pinkman in Breaking Bad if you have any

If we were in the Zombie apocalypse, if I got bit would you stab me in the head or would you let me turn? 

If we were making meth together, and the police bust you. Would you drag me down with you? Or would you not give me up?

Who is better Megan Raine or Madison Kaline?

Were you a fan of the name "Charlotte Bobcats"

How do you eat a muffin? Stump first or top first?

Why is fahrenheit better than celsius?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1178
Age : 20
Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia
Status : Alive.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   April 18th 2017, 10:48 pm

Madison Kaline wrote:
Who is your favorite character on the walking dead who is DEAD

Who is your favorite all time villain on the walking dead 

What do u think Jesse Pinkman did/went post Breaking Bad

Who is your favorite characters other than Walter White/Jesse Pinkman in Breaking Bad if you have any

If we were in the Zombie apocalypse, if I got bit would you stab me in the head or would you let me turn? 

If we were making meth together, and the police bust you. Would you drag me down with you? Or would you not give me up?

Who is better Megan Raine or Madison Kaline?

Were you a fan of the name "Charlotte Bobcats"

How do you eat a muffin? Stump first or top first?

Why is fahrenheit better than celsius?

Ummm I want to say either Hershel or Glenn.

100% Negan! 

I think he took all of his money and went to start a new life somewhere outside of New Mexico.

I didn't like season two as much as the others, but Jane's story-arc was great. I loved every scene with her and Jesse. I also loved Saul Goodman. 

Maddie wtf don't put me in the position to answer that question! D:

I wouldn't give you up, but if I got arrested though I hope you would try to break me out of prison. 

I think you know the answer to this one.  :smugkobe:

Nope. I wasn't a fan of the name or the uniforms the team had. I am so glad they decided to resort back to the Hornets. 

Top first. I didn't even know people ate muffins stump first. That's weird. 

"Why is Fahrenheit better than Celsius?"   :smith: :high: :book:





Record: 26-1-20
Most Recent Match: def Mstislav (Voltage: Brooklyn Heights).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gambit

avatar

Posts : 138
Hailing From : Midland, Texas
Status : Riding dirty

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   April 18th 2017, 11:43 pm

When Ron Garvin had Gino Hernandez in the headlock, what was going through your mind?


Quote that, b*tch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1178
Age : 20
Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia
Status : Alive.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   April 18th 2017, 11:49 pm

@Gambit wrote:
When Ron Garvin had Gino Hernandez in the headlock, what was going through your mind?

I was thinking, "shit I hope this Gino guy dies in 1986."





Record: 26-1-20
Most Recent Match: def Mstislav (Voltage: Brooklyn Heights).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 3319
Age : 21
Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   April 18th 2017, 11:54 pm

What makes you such a killer? You failed to even win a hardcore title match! Clearly you should change that little alias of yours there.


Nasir Escobar Wiki (Needs updating)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1178
Age : 20
Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia
Status : Alive.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   April 19th 2017, 12:03 am

Nasir Moore wrote:
What makes you such a killer? You failed to even win a hardcore title match! Clearly you should change that little alias of yours there.

Why do your force the fans to chant, "WE WANT MOORE!"? More of what? Losses?





Record: 26-1-20
Most Recent Match: def Mstislav (Voltage: Brooklyn Heights).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 3319
Age : 21
Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   April 19th 2017, 12:04 am

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Nasir Moore wrote:
What makes you such a killer? You failed to even win a hardcore title match! Clearly you should change that little alias of yours there.

Why do your force the fans to chant, "WE WANT MOORE!"? More of what? Losses?
More eliminations, more bodies, more plebs dead.

Consider yourself a marked koala!


Nasir Escobar Wiki (Needs updating)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1178
Age : 20
Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia
Status : Alive.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   May 6th 2017, 6:58 pm

BUMP! Ask me shit!





Record: 26-1-20
Most Recent Match: def Mstislav (Voltage: Brooklyn Heights).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 800
Hailing From : Los Angeles, California
Status : Don't be eyecandy. Be soul food.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   May 6th 2017, 9:02 pm

Hi.
How are you?
How's your day been?
What's your favorite color?
What's your least favorite color?
What's your favorite part about Australia?
What's your least favorite part about Australia?
What sports are you into?
What's something that you do not understand the hype of?
How's Maddie?
Is she alright?
Have you corrupted her? If so, get in the sea.
Who's the better Aussie: You, Xav, Jamie or Finn?
Why can't you call McDonalds, McDonalds?
Is Sprite Lemonade over there? I thought I heard something about that.
Favorite Smiley in the chat?
To be called The Killer, is Kenny Drake the only person you killed so far?
What is the best ship in EAW? Get this answer wrong and you'll get into the river.
Is Xavier better than Jamie?
You wanted twenty questions right?
My job is done. Surprised


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1178
Age : 20
Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia
Status : Alive.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   May 6th 2017, 9:22 pm

@Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Hi.
How are you?
How's your day been?
What's your favorite color?
What's your least favorite color?
What's your favorite part about Australia?
What's your least favorite part about Australia?
What sports are you into?
What's something that you do not understand the hype of?
How's Maddie?
Is she alright?
Have you corrupted her? If so, get in the sea.
Who's the better Aussie: You, Xav, Jamie or Finn?
Why can't you call McDonalds, McDonalds?
Is Sprite Lemonade over there? I thought I heard something about that.
Favorite Smiley in the chat?
To be called The Killer, is Kenny Drake the only person you killed so far?
What is the best ship in EAW? Get this answer wrong and you'll get into the river.
Is Xavier better than Jamie?
You wanted twenty questions right?
My job is done. Surprised

Hai.
I'm alright!
Pretty relaxed actually which is good, but I got work tonight Sad 
Blue or purple! 
Don't really have a least favourite. 
Answered this question in this AMA already.
Answered this question in this AMA already.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! Can't get enough of it. I also like AFL (which is Aussie Rules football) and of course wrestling. I like a lot of sports both those are my mains.
I don't quite understand the hype around you, Cam. You aren't thaaaaat good. :\
She good.
Uhh, I assume so. 
I think she's corrupted me tbh. :\ throw her in the sea instead. 
The hell kind of question is this? It's me, obviously.
Because fuck you and your damn American way of speaking.
Yeah but that's not the only lemonade brand we have down here. 
(hehe), (un) and (homer).
...this is something that I will not speak about at this time.
Keelison rules over all. Jameron, Brenn, Nasrah and the new ship Finnedan (Finnegan and Sheridan) - y'all have nothing over us. 
Well Jamie is a World Champion right now, soooooo ...........
Nah I wanted 40 actually ask me 20 more please. <3





Record: 26-1-20
Most Recent Match: def Mstislav (Voltage: Brooklyn Heights).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 3319
Age : 21
Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   May 6th 2017, 9:29 pm

Im going to shave you little koala


Nasir Escobar Wiki (Needs updating)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 800
Hailing From : Los Angeles, California
Status : Don't be eyecandy. Be soul food.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   May 6th 2017, 9:42 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
@Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Hi.
How are you?
How's your day been?
What's your favorite color?
What's your least favorite color?
What's your favorite part about Australia?
What's your least favorite part about Australia?
What sports are you into?
What's something that you do not understand the hype of?
How's Maddie?
Is she alright?
Have you corrupted her? If so, get in the sea.
Who's the better Aussie: You, Xav, Jamie or Finn?
Why can't you call McDonalds, McDonalds?
Is Sprite Lemonade over there? I thought I heard something about that.
Favorite Smiley in the chat?
To be called The Killer, is Kenny Drake the only person you killed so far?
What is the best ship in EAW? Get this answer wrong and you'll get into the river.
Is Xavier better than Jamie?
You wanted twenty questions right?
My job is done. Surprised

Hai.
I'm alright!
Pretty relaxed actually which is good, but I got work tonight Sad 
Blue or purple! 
Don't really have a least favourite. 
Answered this question in this AMA already.
Answered this question in this AMA already.
I LOVE BASKETBALL! Can't get enough of it. I also like AFL (which is Aussie Rules football) and of course wrestling. I like a lot of sports both those are my mains.
I don't quite understand the hype around you, Cam. You aren't thaaaaat good. :\
She good.
Uhh, I assume so. 
I think she's corrupted me tbh. :\ throw her in the sea instead. 
The hell kind of question is this? It's me, obviously.
Because fuck you and your damn American way of speaking.
Yeah but that's not the only lemonade brand we have down here. 
(hehe), (un) and (homer).
...this is something that I will not speak about at this time.
Keelison rules over all. Jameron, Brenn, Nasrah and the new ship Finnedan (Finnegan and Sheridan) - y'all have nothing over us. 
Well Jamie is a World Champion right now, soooooo ...........
Nah I wanted 40 actually ask me 20 more please. <3
w0w; r00de.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1178
Age : 20
Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia
Status : Alive.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   May 6th 2017, 9:47 pm

Nasir Moore wrote:
Im going to shave you little koala

Sir this is not a question.





Record: 26-1-20
Most Recent Match: def Mstislav (Voltage: Brooklyn Heights).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 3319
Age : 21
Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   May 6th 2017, 11:01 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Nasir Moore wrote:
Im going to shave you little koala

Sir this is not a question.
that's because I dont do requests, bitch


Nasir Escobar Wiki (Needs updating)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 239
Age : 18
Hailing From : New York
Status : Bow down

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   June 5th 2017, 11:52 pm

How many walkers have you killed?
How many people have you killed?
Why did you kill those people?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1178
Age : 20
Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia
Status : Alive.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   June 5th 2017, 11:53 pm

Madison Kaline wrote:
How many walkers have you killed?
How many people have you killed?
Why did you kill those people?

:eww:





Record: 26-1-20
Most Recent Match: def Mstislav (Voltage: Brooklyn Heights).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
avatar

Posts : 2138
Age : 24
Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   June 5th 2017, 11:55 pm

What's your favourite TV show(s) beside The Walking Dead? Lol.


(Thank You Lars Grier)

(Thank You Rhyse)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1178
Age : 20
Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia
Status : Alive.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   June 5th 2017, 11:59 pm

@Nobi wrote:
What's your favourite TV show(s) beside The Walking Dead? Lol.

Game.
Of.
Fucking.
Thrones.

Also Breaking Bad, Firefly, Entourage, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Suits ... just to name a few.





Record: 26-1-20
Most Recent Match: def Mstislav (Voltage: Brooklyn Heights).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1178
Age : 20
Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia
Status : Alive.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   August 15th 2017, 12:15 am

BUMP!!!





Record: 26-1-20
Most Recent Match: def Mstislav (Voltage: Brooklyn Heights).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 758
Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   August 15th 2017, 12:42 am

You chose Finnegan over me?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: #AskTheKiller   

Back to top Go down
 

#AskTheKiller

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-