Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you collect anything? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you collect anything? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Do you collect anything? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Do you collect anything? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Do you collect anything? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Do you collect anything? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Do you collect anything? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Do you collect anything? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Do you collect anything?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Do you collect anything? Empty
PostSubject: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2017, 7:45 pm

What is it/are they?
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2017, 7:46 pm

Virginities
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 2:13 pm

I have a collection of exclusive variant cover comic books. In actually kinda strapped for cash and looking to sell lol
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 2:19 pm

Anime DVD covers for a collection. I've got about a solid 20 covers but only 15 of them actually have the DVDs inside them.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 2:22 pm

I collect Manga. Over 200 Volumes of titles like:

Battle Royale
Eyeshield 21
Naruto
Various Neon Genesis Evangelion Titles
I''s
Inuyasha (color)
Yu-Gi-Oh
High School of The Dead
Gangsta
Various Street Fighter manga
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 2:23 pm

The souls of the dead

Anime DVDs/blurays

Swords
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 2:31 pm

Records, assorted.

Also Frank Kozik Screenprinted rock posters
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 3:04 pm

Human's dignity.....

well, serious question.... I collected some J-Pop single CDs that I bought it directly from Japan.
Back to top Go down
Darkane
Dynasty
Dynasty
Darkane

Hailing From : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 4:27 pm

I collected a lot of wrestling figures when I was younger, still have them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 5:00 pm

Old school hip hop cassette tapes
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 5:06 pm

L's irl
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 5:10 pm

No, I don't collect anything anymore. Used to collect sports cards and wrestling action figures as a kid, then in my early/mid teens collected manga and the Dragon Boxes (I have 6 of the 7). I still have a lot of that stuff, but I don't go out of my way for anything these days. Most recently I collected the 20th Century Boys manga back in like late 2014, but that was to read. Stopped after 9 volumes, not really for any reason in particular, but just haven't resumed reading/collecting.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 5:52 pm

- Vinyls (Motorhead, AC/DC, Queen, Metallica, etc)
- Shot Glasses of places I've visited (Funny, because I don't drink but people see these and assume)
- The entire Dragonball and Dragonball Z manga volumes
- Deadpool comics
- Marvel Funko Pops
- The Smash and Zelda Amiibo lines
- Ton of old Nintendo consoles and games and I try to get anything Zelda related
- All the handheld Pokemon games
- All the Wrestlemania DVDs up to 27. I stopped collecting though it wouldn't be hard to jump back on that wagon
- I use to collect yu-gi-oh and pokemon cards, but not magic. Screw those guys. This stopped at 2005, so hardly a collection at this point. 
- And if I really like an anime, I tend to buy all the volumes.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 7:30 pm

Nothing of monetary or sentimental value really.
-Marble stationary pads (my family's addicted to them, to the point some rooms in our house have looked like John Doe's Bedroom from "Se7en".  It's more of an obsessive-compulsive thing than a 'collection' though.)

-Wrestling t-shirts.  If I like a wrestler, I have money, and they have a cool t-shirt, I'm buying it.  Chikara's great for a good casual t-shirt that looks cool.  I've also got quite a few $5 Dollar Wrestling t-shirts, and yes, a majority of them cost five dollars.  I have a Rock & Roll Express t-shirt signed by the tag team, and a really cool Raven t-shirt I wish he hadn't signed because it's badass.  I've got a few Young Bucks shirts of course.  Oh, and a Best Friends t-shirt somewhere, along with a Wrestlemania 24 jersey with my name on it.  There are more, but I can't think of all of them off the top of my head.

-Indy Wrestling Posters/Other Event Posters- I got in this bad habit in the late 2000's of stealing indy posters off of abandoned store fronts and never going to the shows.  I eventually started going to them though and getting them signed.  I have a whole lot of PWX posters with Cedric Alexander on them, and a poster for Freight Train's Christmas Show signed by a lot of $5 Wrestling guys including Colt Cabana and Ric Flair's favorite tune up jobber George South.  I also have a lot of posters for local entertainment events, like a poster for a David Lynch movie marathon, one for The Room designed for Valentine's Day, and a Found Footage Festival poster.  Oh, and an actual poster I bought from musician and Squidbillies voice actor Unknown Hinson

-Wrestling Autographs: Too many to name.  CM Punk might be the crown jewel, but I've got a few other bigger name autographs from going to Wrestlemania fan axxess's and other wrestling conventions.  

The funny, sad, and hoarderish truth of all of this is that my house could burn down with all of this stuff in it and I wouldn't shed a tear.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 7:33 pm

I don't really cuz I go thru phases where I tear shit up and go on a spree trashin everything. It gives me closure on periods of my life then I can start again.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 7:56 pm

Comics. Used to collect football, baseball, and basketball cards, which I still have.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 8:05 pm

I collect; 

- Books 
- CDs (Because I still use them)
- Concert Shirts (Not the crappy ones you can get at a Walmart for $20. I usually go to concerts for them)
- Jacket Patches (Thinking about using Jacket Patches for my own merch table once I get in the ring) 
- Guitar Picks (Even though I play bass with my fingers) 
- Manga 

And I have it on my bucket list to one day own a medieval arming sword (For display, not actual combat)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 5:15 am

Titty pictures
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

Hailing From : The Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 8:12 pm

Plushes
WWE Figures
Video Games
Comics
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 11:13 pm

Comic Books and Comicbooks Movies. (I own every Batman Movie since the 1960s Batman)
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 11:37 pm

Funko Pops, Harry Potter collectables (replicas, books, display items), Yu-Gi-Oh! cards
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 3:42 pm

I collect wins off of chumps like the ones I will face in Voltage Smile 

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you collect anything?   Do you collect anything? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you collect anything?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-