Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings   Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 11:27 am

Title, GO!
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings   Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 1:48 pm

It was perhaps one of the best of the entire Wrestle Kingdom events. I have said before that two years in a row Wrestle Kingdom had surpassed WrestleMania of the same year. This year, unless we get Asuka vs Becky Lynch in some sort of hardcore match it's going to be absolutely impossible to beat. 

Sure, the outcomes had its flaws. For example, I feel as if Omega should have beaten Okada. But then again I am a huge fan of both wrestlers, so there really is no complaints to be said from me. But otherwise it was a damn solid show with a lot of the right people going over. 
Also, props to Adam Cole. I feel as if he should have never lost to Kyle O'Riely in the first place. Yet now I fear they are going to have him and O'Riely pull a Banks/Flair on the ROH Championship. 

Otherwise though, Los Ignorables de Japon winning the NEVER Openweight Six-Man Tag-team titles was a perfect way to sum up the show. 

It's going to be interesting to see how or if WrestleMania is going to top it. Personally, it's highly unlikely. 

My rating: 9.5/10 overall
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings   Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 2:14 pm

Honestly, the entire show was great, especially the Double Main Events and Goto/Shibata match. Yes there were some few nitpicks like Bullet Club leaving with one title and losing every other match but other then that was great. The team of Corino and Kelly was a good choice and some moments like ALL THE SWEARING FROM THE HEAVYWEIGHT TAG MATCH was fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings   Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 2:18 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
 ALL THE SWEARING FROM THE HEAVYWEIGHT TAG MATCH was fun to watch.
I have a weird feeling that all will be on Botchamania's next episode.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings   Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 2:27 pm

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Yeah, it was great and the fact that Corino couldn't handle it and took off is headset just to break out in uncontrollable laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings   Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 2:34 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Yeah, it was great and the fact that Corino couldn't handle it and took off is headset just to break out in uncontrollable laughter.
This all makes me hope Maffew gets confirmed for the next English commentary team. Just to see if he himself is free from botching.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings   Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 2:56 pm

I haven't watched all of it yet. I'm sure it was a great wrestling show, NJPW shows are always great in the wrestling aspect. When I watch all of it tho I'll rate the show and everything.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings   Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 3:31 pm

Omega vs Okada will be hard to beat for Match of the Year 2017. That was simply an incredible display by both men.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings   Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 10:15 pm

This was the greatest moment in the history of professional wrestling and you're wrong if you disagree and belong in the sea for thinking otherwise.

Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings Source

Wrestle Kingdom kills it again. Another night where 4 matches are either 4 1/2 or 5 stars. The main event was something special. The only way it could be topped is if it had the storytelling of Okada vs Tana from last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings   Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestle Kingdom 11 Thoughts and Ratings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-