EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Azumi Goto

Nobi

Stephanie Matsuda

DampshawIII

Finnegan Wakefield

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Daisy Thrash Today at 1:04 pm

» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by Scott Oasis Today at 12:39 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Darkane Today at 12:26 pm

» Resignation
by John Doe Today at 1:37 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Stephanie Matsuda Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Daisy Thrash
by Daisy Thrash Yesterday at 4:36 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 2nd 2017, 3:22 am

-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 2nd 2017, 3:37 am

Pineapple belongs on pizza. 

There is no reason why marijuana is illegal anywhere.

Either way the majority of my opinions are wrapped around scientific study.

DEUS VULT! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)
Status : “The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 2nd 2017, 6:12 am

Gays are allowed to marry because it doesn't effect me i anyway because i won't be marrying a gay person.

THANK YOU HARVEY YORKE & JAMIE O'HARA FOR THE AMAZING SIGS.
EAW RECORD
27 Wins - 2 Draws - 16 Losses
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 2nd 2017, 9:07 am

Butter/salt goes with grits.

Sugar does not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 2nd 2017, 9:54 am

Low riding is dumb

DEUS VULT! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 2nd 2017, 11:33 am

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
I'm kind of derailing my own thread by doing this but marijuana should only be made legal if you can get rid of that awful smell.  :eww:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 2nd 2017, 11:40 am

BDSM is not abuse.

ACOMPLISHMENTS:

1X MOST VALUABLE ELITIST!  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 2nd 2017, 12:09 pm

@MTM wrote:
KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
I'm kind of derailing my own thread by doing this but marijuana should only be made legal if you can get rid of that awful smell.  :eww:
The answer is simple. Pot bars and being allowed to smoke them in your own homes or outdoors somewhere away from private property.

DEUS VULT! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 4th 2017, 2:49 am

A few American football ones, because in the grand scheme of things, these don't really matter.

A fumble should only be able to be advanced by the fumbler. If any other offensive player recovers it or the ball goes out of bounds, the play should be blown dead and the ball spotted at the spot of the fumble or the spot of the recovery, whichever is worse for the offense. That's what the rule is for the last 5 minutes of the game, but I'd extend that to the entire game. I just want to punish teams for not holding on to the ball.

Rules on touchbacks on punts should be the same throughout all levels of football. You see so many NFL special teamers blowing punt coverages because they run into the end zone then touch the ball. That's because they used to be able to in college.

Moving the extra point back was stupid. Sure, the NFL make the extra point "interesting" in the sense that it can now decide games more often, but they put that deciding factor down to a third-string center, a holder (who's often the punter) and a kicker. Way to go, guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 4th 2017, 2:58 am

There is no sauce in existence that you should ever use on a cooked steak. 

Steak should never be cooked past medium (I barely accept medium well)

(Thank you everyone for the Sigs!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aren Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 4th 2017, 3:44 am

Felicity Smoak fucking sucks the fun outta Arrow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 4th 2017, 9:12 am

Avatar was a horrible movie. Is it pretty? Yes, but I have no idea how being pretty can cultivate such a rabid and, at times, fetishistic fanbase.  It's a whole lot of impressive window dressing for a boring movie that's been done before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 4th 2017, 9:12 am

@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
There is no sauce in existence that you should ever use on a cooked steak. 

Steak should never be cooked past medium (I barely accept medium well)
Damn straight on both points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 4th 2017, 10:23 am

Ponies suck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   January 20th 2017, 2:50 am

Spread Your Wings is Queen's best song.

DEUS VULT! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?   

Back to top Go down

What's one opinion you have that isn't important but you are adamant about?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1