EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Finnegan Wakefield

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Keelan Cetinich

Aria Jaxon

Stephanie Matsuda

вrσdч spαrks .

Latest topics
» What's your Free-Per-View Record?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:14 pm

» Finnegan Wakefield AMA
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 10:06 am

» EAW Goals
by TLA Today at 9:26 am

» Mallory Wilde
by TLA Today at 9:13 am

» Roast The Wrestler above you
by TLA Today at 9:12 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Keelan Cetinich Today at 7:37 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
//root_run/hide

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on March 12th 2017, 6:49 am by Brian Daniels
Post on March 12th 2017, 6:35 am by Jamie O'Hara (Online)
Xavier Williams. wrote:
You could have waited until I took the World Heavyweight Championship and we could have settled it all at Grand Rampage. I know you're a man that holds himself in such a high fucking regard, but you proved you're a man with little to no sense. They say you can't put a brain in a statue and you proved that it couldn't be any more fucking true.
#WorstWorldHeavyweightChampionInRecentHistory
#StupidestNumberOneContenderInHistory

@GetInTheFuckingSea

I mean, you could have allowed me to take the King of Elite crown..but you didn't because taking it away from me in such a manner where we could also settle this would require you to do the one thing you haven't done on your own; beat me. But come seek me as once the title lies around my waist and we can end it all; a war unlike any this world has seen.

Post on March 12th 2017, 6:25 am by Xavier Williams.
Lars Grier wrote:
Xavier Williams. wrote:
You could have waited until I took the World Heavyweight Championship and we could have settled it all at Grand Rampage. I know you're a man that holds himself in such a high fucking regard, but you proved you're a man with little to no sense. They say you can't put a brain in a statue and you proved that it couldn't be any more fucking true.
@DestroyGrierDestroy
Wow, surprising. The once revered Xavier Williams resorts to using social media as a way to bitch. Not only that, but you also resort to using the words "worst" and "stupidest" to describe your rivals! How sad. You lost, Xavier. Man up and deal with it.
You've been in the company for all of five minutes and you think that you're in any position to even attempt to come reply to me here? Have fun being a fodder for Rex McAllister on Showdown. Talk to me when your name as any form of fucking worth to it. Until then sit down and shut the fuck up.
Post on March 12th 2017, 6:05 am by Lars Grier
Xavier Williams. wrote:
@DestroyGrierDestroy
Wow, surprising. The once revered Xavier Williams resorts to using social media as a way to bitch. Not only that, but you also resort to using the words "worst" and "stupidest" to describe your rivals! How sad. You lost, Xavier. Man up and deal with it.
Post on March 12th 2017, 5:57 am by Xavier Williams.
Post on March 11th 2017, 7:21 pm by Finnegan Wakefield
@FinneganWakefield
Here we go...
Post on March 11th 2017, 6:19 pm by Megan Raine
Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Keelan Cetinich wrote:
@KeelanCetinichEAW

@MadisonKaline Hey! <3

@KeelanCetinichEAW

Oh shit, this was supposed to be a DM. How do you delete a Tweet?

@MeganRaine

???
Post on March 11th 2017, 6:18 pm by Keelan Cetinich
Keelan Cetinich wrote:
@KeelanCetinichEAW

@MadisonKaline Hey! <3

@KeelanCetinichEAW

Oh shit, this was supposed to be a DM. How do you delete a Tweet?
Post on March 11th 2017, 6:18 pm by Keelan Cetinich
@KeelanCetinichEAW

@MadisonKaline Hey! <3
Post on March 11th 2017, 10:07 am by TLA
@PostingPanther

Tonight homies... we gonna get a lil reckless... and we def gonna get a lil wired.

#RecklessWiring
Post on March 11th 2017, 10:01 am by Jack Ripley (Online)
Sir Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Jack Ripley wrote:
Jack Ripley wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
@FinneganWakefield
The war of words with High Rollerz is more annoying than anything else. A lot of words with nothing to say. Saturday should be fun though.

@SparklingPestilence: 
You literally fucking look like Bill Nye & Mr. Rodgers produced a pedophilic child @FinneganWakefield
@FinneganWakefield
Good roast love. Did a better promo in one week than the High Rollerz have in a single tweet. Never talk i'll bout Bill Nye though.
@TheRipDaddy

Why must everything you say include us? Stop trying to gain notoriety by using our names, you'll never matter. Nice sentence by the way, too bad it didn't make any sense, like all the rest of the shit you spew. #GetOffOurDicks #KeepOurNameOutYoMouff
@FinneganWakefield
It's a response to a tweet that involved you in the first place. Geez hope you're not this drunk for our match. Might put yourself through the table.
@TheRipDaddy

Not just talking about that tweet.. you look back at every single tweet you and your partner have sent over the past month or however long you've been a thing, you will see that 95% of the time you talk about us... even when we'd never heard about you. Even when we had nothing to do with each other, you couldn't stop using our name.
@FinneganWakefield
Almost like we're opponents to the company shite-talkers or something.

Last edited by Jack Ripley on March 11th 2017, 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on March 11th 2017, 8:43 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Jack Ripley wrote:
Jack Ripley wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
@FinneganWakefield
The war of words with High Rollerz is more annoying than anything else. A lot of words with nothing to say. Saturday should be fun though.

@SparklingPestilence: 
You literally fucking look like Bill Nye & Mr. Rodgers produced a pedophilic child @FinneganWakefield
@FinneganWakefield
Good roast love. Did a better promo in one week than the High Rollerz have in a single tweet. Never talk i'll bout Bill Nye though.
@TheRipDaddy

Why must everything you say include us? Stop trying to gain notoriety by using our names, you'll never matter. Nice sentence by the way, too bad it didn't make any sense, like all the rest of the shit you spew. #GetOffOurDicks #KeepOurNameOutYoMouff
@FinneganWakefield
It's a response to a tweet that involved you in the first place. Geez hope you're not this drunk for our match. Might put yourself through the table.
@TheRipDaddy

Not just talking about that tweet.. you look back at every single tweet you and your partner have sent over the past month or however long you've been a thing, you will see that 95% of the time you talk about us... even when we'd never heard about you. Even when we had nothing to do with each other, you couldn't stop using our name.
@FinneganWakefield
Almost like we're opponents to the company shite-talkers or something.
Post on March 11th 2017, 7:42 am by Jack Ripley (Online)
Jack Ripley wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
@FinneganWakefield

@SparklingPestilence: 
@FinneganWakefield
@TheRipDaddy

@FinneganWakefield
@TheRipDaddy

Post on March 11th 2017, 7:10 am by GC
@NOXLUCIAN:

Since Jamie O'Hara is so tired I'll make sure he sleeps for all eternity after tonight

#terminvs
Post on March 11th 2017, 2:20 am by Finnegan Wakefield
@FinneganWakefield
In less than 24 hours, i'll be competing in the honorable Tokyo Dome. A feat I never thought I'd meet in such a short time. The fans are to thank, and EAW. I'll put on my best.
Post on March 11th 2017, 1:10 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Jack Ripley wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
@FinneganWakefield

@SparklingPestilence: 
@FinneganWakefield
@TheRipDaddy

@FinneganWakefield
Post on March 10th 2017, 10:59 pm by Laura Laine
@LLaine225
No more Bollocks. It's about time I put my best foot forward again!
Post on March 10th 2017, 10:53 pm by Davidson
Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt wrote:
Jack Ripley wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
@FinneganWakefield

@SparklingPestilence: 
@FinneganWakefield
@TheRipDaddy

@SirKellyKOTD 
You can literally make a 4-Chan Green text out of how inconsistent the High Rollerz opinions are.

Kelly, no. 

Post on March 10th 2017, 10:36 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne
Jack Ripley wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
@FinneganWakefield

@SparklingPestilence: 
@FinneganWakefield
@TheRipDaddy

@SirKellyKOTD 
You can literally make a 4-Chan Green text out of how inconsistent the High Rollerz opinions are.
Post on March 10th 2017, 10:33 pm by Jack Ripley (Online)
Brody Sparks wrote:
@FinneganWakefield

@SparklingPestilence: 
@FinneganWakefield
@TheRipDaddy

Post on March 10th 2017, 8:11 pm by Finnegan Wakefield
Brody Sparks wrote:
@FinneganWakefield

@SparklingPestilence: 
@FinneganWakefield
Post on March 10th 2017, 7:48 pm by Azumi Goto
Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
@TheAceOfEmpire

She asked the question and I replied with a yes. I'll keep you all updated on my married life.
@SirKellyKOTD
Looks like somebody's joined the married life!
@TheAceOfEmpire
I guess so... Maybe it might give Haruna and I that right chemistry to take those tag titles from whoever wins at The Dome
Post on March 10th 2017, 7:17 pm by April Song
@KillerBeeSong

Too Easy.......
Post on March 10th 2017, 7:01 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne
Azumi Goto wrote:
@TheAceOfEmpire

She asked the question and I replied with a yes. I'll keep you all updated on my married life.
@SirKellyKOTD
Looks like somebody's joined the married life!
Post on March 10th 2017, 6:26 pm by Bhris Elite (Online)
Brody Sparks wrote:
@FinneganWakefield
[size=32]
[/size]
[size=32]@SparklingPestilence: [/size]
[size=32]You literally fucking look like Bill Nye & Mr. Rodgers produced a pedophilic child [/size]@FinneganWakefield
RT

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: