EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

TLA

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Shaker Jones

Aria Jaxon

Stephanie Matsuda

ThePizzaBoy

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» Malcolm Jones
by Jon McAdams Today at 5:06 am

» EAW Feed
by Ryan Wilson Today at 3:20 am

» NEO Promoz
by Malcolm Jones Today at 1:38 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Victor Maero Today at 1:10 am

» NEO: Frontline
by CM Bank$ Today at 1:08 am

» NEO Wrestling Card October 25th
by CM Bank$ Today at 1:01 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
//root_run/hide

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on March 6th 2017, 11:09 pm by Tiberius IV
Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt wrote:
Tiberius IV wrote:
@TIVEAW

Can someone PLEASE tell Pizza Boy that Drake and I don't even like Judas, never have, let alone were under his influence. He never listens.
@SirKellyKOTD
TFW You find this while listening to Judas Priest

Guess you could say this rivalry is living after midnight.

Man, shut your mouth. Who are you, why are you even addressing your king? Come to think of it...I know you, you and your rag tag group of friends need to realize the only royalty in EAW is the King of Elite.
Post on March 6th 2017, 10:39 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne
Tiberius IV wrote:
@TIVEAW

Can someone PLEASE tell Pizza Boy that Drake and I don't even like Judas, never have, let alone were under his influence. He never listens.
@SirKellyKOTD
TFW You find this while listening to Judas Priest

Guess you could say this rivalry is living after midnight.
Post on March 6th 2017, 10:35 pm by Tiberius IV
@TIVEAW

Post on March 6th 2017, 9:26 pm by El Landerson
Terry Chambers I read your segment on Voltage last night essay in I saw what you said about me that I win/loss record in stuff but now I am calling you out on the nineteenth on Voltage so that you in I can face each other on Voltage unless you're scared of me Chambers or we can fight at Grand Rampage or Voltage fighting Spirit FPV
Post on March 6th 2017, 7:58 pm by Nathan Fiora
Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

Did a photo shoot today for EAWrestling.com so take a glimpse at your future after Reckless Wiring.....Vote for me and bow down to your future New Breed Champion

@FioraFire

One of the items in the picture is synonymous with the word respect.  The other item is Lucas Johnson.
Post on March 6th 2017, 3:23 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne
Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

Did a photo shoot today for EAWrestling.com so take a glimpse at your future after Reckless Wiring.....Vote for me and bow down to your future New Breed Champion

@SirKellyKOTD
And with that being said, I would like to announce my vote!....

FOR EL IRONICO!
Post on March 6th 2017, 12:12 pm by Lucas Johnson
@EAWLJohnson

Post on March 6th 2017, 1:47 am by Jamie O'Hara (Online)
@GetInTheFuckingSea

Current mood: 
Post on March 6th 2017, 1:19 am by Nathan Fiora
@FioraFire

To Jon McAdams and Mike Showman: Here's your destiny.
Post on March 5th 2017, 11:48 pm by April Song
kennydrake wrote:
@Kenny_drake

#ThankYou
@KillerBeeSong

Goodbye and good luck. #VayaConDios
Post on March 5th 2017, 9:23 pm by Eclipse Diemos
El Landerson wrote:
Eclipse Diemos you and I should face each other next Sunday on Voltage in defend your Eaw title at Grand Rampage against me unless you're afraid of me on Grand Rampage FPV on Eaw
@insanesavior

Why do you repeat yourself, and fine. After I deal with Crash, i'll deal with you.
Post on March 5th 2017, 8:56 pm by kennydrake
@Kenny_drake

#ThankYou
Post on March 5th 2017, 8:52 pm by Davidson
Sir Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Davidson wrote:
Davidson wrote:
Davidson wrote:
Davidson wrote:
@FinneganWakefield:
If i could choose the stipulation, I would pick best 2-out-of-3 Falls match. The best way to prove we're championship material would be to beat the High Rollerz twice.
I'd rather put you through a glass table, but sure, either will do.

@FinneganWakefield
A little barbaric for my taste, can't tap you out with a glass table. Or can I? Give it a shot.
You can't make me tap period. But sure, give it a whirl!!
@FinneganWakefield
You have scrawny wrists. I could break it with a firm enough handshake. And I hand those out like nothing.
That's actually really awesome to hear. I look forward to that handshake after you congratulate us on our win come Saturday.
@SirKellyKOD 
You probably won't be able to lift that arm after you're done tapping.
Oh god is this a preview of what I'm going to hear from you two all week? Empty threat after empty threat. Sound very one dimensional as well. Fingers crossed for an actual challenge at Grand Rampage.
@FinneganWakefield
Never threatened you, more a warning that tapping you out might be our best bet to flying home with gold on our shoulders.
Then I highly suggest you think of a plan B before Saturday.
Post on March 5th 2017, 8:35 pm by Finnegan Wakefield
Davidson wrote:
Davidson wrote:
Davidson wrote:
Davidson wrote:
@FinneganWakefield:
If i could choose the stipulation, I would pick best 2-out-of-3 Falls match. The best way to prove we're championship material would be to beat the High Rollerz twice.

@FinneganWakefield
A little barbaric for my taste, can't tap you out with a glass table. Or can I? Give it a shot.
@FinneganWakefield
You have scrawny wrists. I could break it with a firm enough handshake. And I hand those out like nothing.
That's actually really awesome to hear. I look forward to that handshake after you congratulate us on our win come Saturday.
@SirKellyKOD 
Oh god is this a preview of what I'm going to hear from you two all week? Empty threat after empty threat. Sound very one dimensional as well. Fingers crossed for an actual challenge at Grand Rampage.
@FinneganWakefield
Never threatened you, more a warning that tapping you out might be our best bet to flying home with gold on our shoulders.
Post on March 5th 2017, 8:33 pm by El Landerson
Eclipse Diemos you and I should face each other next Sunday on Voltage in defend your Eaw title at Grand Rampage against me unless you're afraid of me on Grand Rampage FPV on Eaw
Post on March 5th 2017, 7:59 pm by Davidson
Davidson wrote:
Davidson wrote:
Davidson wrote:
@FinneganWakefield:

@FinneganWakefield
@FinneganWakefield
@SirKellyKOD 
Post on March 5th 2017, 7:51 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne
Davidson wrote:
Davidson wrote:
Davidson wrote:
@FinneganWakefield:

@FinneganWakefield
@FinneganWakefield
@SirKellyKOD 
Post on March 5th 2017, 7:49 pm by Davidson
Davidson wrote:
Davidson wrote:
@FinneganWakefield:

@FinneganWakefield
@FinneganWakefield
Post on March 5th 2017, 7:37 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne
Davidson wrote:
Davidson wrote:
@FinneganWakefield:

@FinneganWakefield
@FinneganWakefield
@SirKellyKOTD
Even in a Falls Count anywhere match you don't even know how many times and ways we can make you tap. Most of them wouldn't be even legal in a regular match.
Post on March 5th 2017, 7:33 pm by Finnegan Wakefield
Davidson wrote:
Davidson wrote:
@FinneganWakefield:

@FinneganWakefield
@FinneganWakefield
Post on March 5th 2017, 4:08 pm by El Landerson
Lance Hart I'm sorry that I doubt you and I was asking if you can booked me on Voltage next Sunday on Voltage until Grand Rampage FPV before our Voltage fighting Spirit three FPV
Post on March 5th 2017, 3:52 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

A long flight from Washington to Alaska. Worth every second.
Post on March 5th 2017, 3:46 pm by April Song
@KillerBeeSong

Was so close....but, first is first and second is nowhere. Have to get better.
Post on March 5th 2017, 1:45 pm by Nasir Moore
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
LUCIΔN† wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
LUCIΔN† wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
LUCIΔN† wrote:
@LucianBlack:

Jamie O'Hara must have a really short memory. It was him who started this when he assaulted me from the back like a damn coward for no intelligent reason at all. It will be me who finishes this at #RecklessWiring

@GetInTheFuckingSea

Couldn't outlast me in the chamber, couldn't beat me in the second round of King of Elite. My God, what a waste of time this is.
@Lucian Black:

Well, if you thought this was all going to be a waste of time then maybe you shouldn't have randomly attacked me months ago and tried to end my career weeks ago.

@GetInTheFuckingSea

...let go of the past man.
@LucianBlack:

Oh I will.. Once I make sure you have no future
@GetInTheFuckingSea

w0w, rude. I guess I'll just have to cave that skull in until your hundred different personalities spill out. 

:young:
@BWANasir

:snap:
Post on March 5th 2017, 1:13 pm by Davidson
Davidson wrote:
@FinneganWakefield:

@FinneganWakefield

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: