EAW | Season 10
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

HomeEAW Main SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO EAW, IF THE FORUMS LOAD IMPROPERLY, PLEASE CLEAR YOUR CACHE OR HIT CTRL F5 ::: THE ROAD TO PAIN FOR PRIDE X IS ON THE WAY ::: GRAND RAMPAGE COMES YOUR WAY APRIL 15TH, 2017 :::
CLICK ARROW TO HIDE SIDEBAR
Top posting users this week
showster26

Azumi Goto

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt

Chris Elite

Sir Finnegan Wakefield

Nastradamus

Keelan Cetinich

Mike Showman

Nobi

TLA

Latest topics
» How are you guys?
by Erebus Today at 3:31 am

» EAW Promoz!
by showster26 Today at 1:44 am

» Manami Toyota Announces Her Retirment
by Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Today at 1:37 am

» Finish The Sentence Game
by Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt Today at 1:33 am

» EAW Address (3/25/2017)
by Brian Daniels Today at 1:16 am

» If you had to build a "Survivor Series"/Territorial Invasion team to save your career, what 5 EAW elitists would you pick?
by Tig Kelly Today at 1:11 am

Upcoming Events

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
//root_run/hide

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:33 pm by Nathan Fiora
@Mike Showman wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@Mike Showman wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@Nastradamus wrote:
@BWANasir

I hope Plebs With Class are ready for payback tonight, tenfold~!
@FioraFire

#PlebsGetPunked

@RichKidMike Oh hello totally insignificant person, really didn't notice that you are here.
@FioraFire

A five year old could come up with a better comeback.  Try again, pleb.

@RichKidMike Says the man who calls people 'plebs'
@FioraFire

Yes, I call you and your bitch plebs because you two are ordinary at best.

-------

http://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=5536
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:32 pm by Mike Showman
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@Mike Showman wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@Nastradamus wrote:
@BWANasir

@FioraFire

#PlebsGetPunked

@RichKidMike Oh hello totally insignificant person, really didn't notice that you are here.
@FioraFire

@RichKidMike Says the man who calls people 'plebs'
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:31 pm by Nathan Fiora
@Mike Showman wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@Nastradamus wrote:
@BWANasir

@FioraFire

#PlebsGetPunked

@FioraFire

Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:21 pm by Mike Showman
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@Nastradamus wrote:
@BWANasir

@FioraFire

#PlebsGetPunked

Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:19 pm by Mike Showman
@Nastradamus wrote:
@BWANasir

@RichKidMike Strong words coming from the man who got his ass kicked so much that he wasn't cleared to compete
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:29 pm by Nathan Fiora
@Nastradamus wrote:
@BWANasir

@FioraFire

#PlebsGetPunked
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:28 pm by Nastradamus (Online)
@BWANasir

Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:18 pm by ✨Brody Sparks✨ (Online)

@SparklingPestilence: 
All of you sound like a bunch of catty bitches. I'm the one with the pussy yet here we are....
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:12 pm by Nathan Fiora
LUCIΔN† wrote:
@NOXLUCIAN:

Ironic how a guy who has a double personality as a result of his "hardscrabble" childhood calls me bipolar. It's also ironic that the other guy insinuating I have multiple personalities is Troy Archello. Wasn't he supposedly a rockstar? A failed rockstar I must add.. And now he's some orphan trying to live his sister's dream? This is the moment where Aren gets angry and Voin comes out! Oh how I would love that... I heard if you take a "strong enough shot to the head" you go back to being Aren, is that correct? Well, the next time we're in the ring I'll make sure to give you the strongest shot your thick skull has ever endured. It'll be so strong you will forget what Voin even was. AND this is also the moment where Troy Archello takes yet another hiatus and returns months later when the EAW Title falls into the hands of someone weak enough for him to beat!
@FioraFire

Wait, who's Troy Archello?  I was never aware he was here the whole time.
:y2j:
P.S.
Thanks for the compliment.  That's why I'm going to be EAW Champ real soon.

Last edited by Nathan Fiora on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:49 pm by Nastradamus (Online)
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
LUCIΔN† wrote:
@NOXLUCIAN:

Ironic how a guy who has a double personality as a result of his "hardscrabble" childhood calls me bipolar. It's also ironic that the other guy insinuating I have multiple personalities is Troy Archello. Wasn't he supposedly a rockstar? A failed rockstar I must add.. And now he's some orphan trying to live his sister's dream? This is the moment where Aren gets angry and Voin comes out! Oh how I would love that... I heard if you take a "strong enough shot to the head" you go back to being Aren, is that correct? Well, the next time we're in the ring I'll make sure to give you the strongest shot your thick skull has ever endured. It'll be so strong you will forget what Voin even was. AND this is also the moment where Troy Archello takes yet another hiatus and returns months later when the EAW Title falls into the hands of someone weak enough for him to beat!
@HailMstislav 

tl:dr
@BWANasir

Can anyone say #HurtFeelings?
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:35 pm by Chris Elite (Online)
I thought he was supposed to be the better Matt
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:01 pm by Aren Mstislav (Online)
LUCIΔN† wrote:
@NOXLUCIAN:

@HailMstislav 

tl:dr
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:42 pm by Brian Daniels (Online)
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:51 pm by Lucas Johnson
LUCIΔN† wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
LUCIΔN† wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
LUCIΔN† wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@GC wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

254 DAYS IN THE MAKING! Maybe the Locker Room will now respect The new champion around here! #AndNew

@HailMstislav

Lol "respect"
@GCISAGHOST:

Even if he doesn't have our respect he's still around busting his ass can't say the same about you Aren
@HailMstislav

Man I don't even remember who you are.
@FioraFire

No worries, Aren.  It's just one delusional pip backing up another.
This "delusional pip" has more experience than both of you combined and I've also been more successful than you both. I would retire if I were you. When you're less successful than someone like me you should really, really contemplate a different career path.
@HailMstislav

It's funny you basically said you were better than both of us only for you to contradict yourself by saying we should be embarrassed to be less successful than you. I mean by that logic you just called yourself shit.
@NOXLUCIAN:

That was the plan. I'm a walking paradox, a human codex. I'm supposed to contradict myself and you're supposed to try to figure me out.
@HailMstislav

That sounds hella gay
@FioraFire

This is the moment where Lucian changes his personality for the billionth time in a row.
@HailMstislav

I've heard of bipolar but I think we needa come up with a better name for this. The Bitch-N-Switch routine shall be it's name.
@NOXLUCIAN:

Of course you've heard of bipolar. After all you're the man behind Voin, "king"

@EAWLJohnson

I would have never thought in a million years that a fight on the feed would cause from me gaining respect after winning the New Breed Title.... #AndNew
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:33 am by GC
@NOXLUCIAN:

Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:58 am by GC
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
LUCIΔN† wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
LUCIΔN† wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@GC wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

254 DAYS IN THE MAKING! Maybe the Locker Room will now respect The new champion around here! #AndNew

@HailMstislav

Lol "respect"
@GCISAGHOST:

Even if he doesn't have our respect he's still around busting his ass can't say the same about you Aren
@HailMstislav

@FioraFire

This "delusional pip" has more experience than both of you combined and I've also been more successful than you both. I would retire if I were you. When you're less successful than someone like me you should really, really contemplate a different career path.
@HailMstislav

It's funny you basically said you were better than both of us only for you to contradict yourself by saying we should be embarrassed to be less successful than you. I mean by that logic you just called yourself shit.
@NOXLUCIAN:

That was the plan. I'm a walking paradox, a human codex. I'm supposed to contradict myself and you're supposed to try to figure me out.
@HailMstislav

That sounds hella gay
@FioraFire

This is the moment where Lucian changes his personality for the billionth time in a row.
@HailMstislav

I've heard of bipolar but I think we needa come up with a better name for this. The Bitch-N-Switch routine shall be it's name.
@NOXLUCIAN:

Of course you've heard of bipolar. After all you're the man behind Voin, "king"
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:40 am by Jon McAdams (Online)
@SovereignMcAdams

Everybody thinks it's personal. Everybody thinks we do what we do to benefit only ourselves. Everybody just thinks and does nothing. While everybody is busy thinking, we're working.

What we do is for the greater good. #NecessaryEvil #intimeyouwillsee #PwC
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:11 am by Mike Showman
@RichKidMike Mondays be like

Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:08 am by Jamie O'Hara (Online)
@GetInTheFuckingSea

Reading through the feed like...

Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:02 am by Eclipse Diemos (Online)
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

I've missed fighting. It's been a few weeks since I actually got to compete. Wonder if that will mean I'm weaker when I compete.
@HailMstislav

Pro'ly
@insanesavior

A week for me...how does a few months feel for you, Prince?
@HailMstislav

Feelin like bliss naw mean
@insanesavior

Heh. It's good to have you back.
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:59 am by Nastradamus (Online)
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

I've missed fighting. It's been a few weeks since I actually got to compete. Wonder if that will mean I'm weaker when I compete.
@HailMstislav

Pro'ly
@insanesavior

@BWANasir

"A few weeks" turned into "a week"
#VoltageDeservesAChampWithoutShortterm
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:57 am by Aren Mstislav (Online)
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

@HailMstislav

Pro'ly
@insanesavior

@HailMstislav

Feelin like bliss naw mean
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:57 am by Nastradamus (Online)
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
LUCIΔN† wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
LUCIΔN† wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@GC wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

@HailMstislav

Lol "respect"
@GCISAGHOST:

@HailMstislav

@FioraFire

@HailMstislav

@NOXLUCIAN:

@HailMstislav

That sounds hella gay
@FioraFire

@HailMstislav

:book:
Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:56 am by Eclipse Diemos (Online)
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

@HailMstislav

Pro'ly
@insanesavior

Post on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:54 am by Aren Mstislav (Online)
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

@HailMstislav

Pro'ly

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 10 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: