Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 10:56 am

Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all the exact same religion with different names. 

If you really want to celebrate the birth of Jesus you should do it in the spring (When the old testament said he was born) and do it without the miss use of old Nordic traditions stolen just to make transitions easier. 

Pineapple belongs on pizza

Dune deserved a way better sequel 

Both Republicans and Democrats are idiots. They both claim to be the essence of freedom, yet at the end of it all they are just two sides to the same coin. 

Although I am very left leaning I consider myself agreeing with Varg Vikernes more often than not. 

If the world went back to their old tribal roots; I would not be againat it. After all we as humans doomed ourselves from the day we fought with one another to obtain some form of superiority. 

I actually don't mind a world government, just as long as the right leader owns it and elections aren't rigged like so many others nowadays.

Last edited by KellyHackenschmidt on December 16th 2016, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 11:09 am

I can't believe this thread is three pages already
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 12:01 pm

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Nastradamus wrote:
All Australians should be forced to wait a year before contending for championships in EAW

And Elitists should return in the spot they left, not come back and get pushed to the main event. They should also know their place and not take their opportunities for granted instead of asking and expecting for more; especially when they weren't pushed because it was deserved. 

:shrug:   :shrug:   :shrug:

I did come back where I left off, I left in the midcard and I came back fighting Liam

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

Hailing From : The Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 8:28 am

I hate LeafyIsHere and Filthy Frank.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 8:29 am

Kurisu Kobayashi wrote:
I hate LeafyIsHere
To be fair, this part is pretty much a widely shared opinion. That last one might be the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 9:12 am

I actually liked Revenge of the Sith.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 9:25 am

Naruto is slightly better than Dragon Ball
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 9:43 am

GradeAUnderA > Most gaming channels on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 10:00 am

I actually like Leafy a lot, even though he has no chin
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2017, 5:45 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
I actually like Leafy a lot, even though he has no chin
So Leafy is the YouTube Drama Equivalent to James Ellsworth?
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2017, 6:12 pm

Death Note was terribly boring.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2017, 6:33 pm

The only good rap was 1990s West Coast rap. Eminem being an exception of course because I can respect his style.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2017, 8:21 pm

Roman Reigns isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be.

The fans are just as much to blame for Cruiserweights failing as WWE, if not more
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 11:30 pm

Alexxa Bliss since adding the Harley Quinn elements (Movie Harley, not actual in depth Harley might I add you) has become rather cliche.

Also, I wanna take this time to say I agree with Zack Crash. As much as I agree with Y2Impact that Roman Reigns is terrible, it's for me because of different reasons. It's more or less the fact that he basically kept the gimmick the Shield gave him instead of adding his own flair. If he just changed his finisher (Maybe to that crucifix powerbomb), gave him a new theme and got rid of the vest he'd be a lot better for me.

Last edited by Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt on February 17th 2017, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 12:45 am

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
The only good rap was 1990s West Coast rap. Eminem being an exception of course because I can respect his style.

That'd get you killed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 12:53 am

Tyler Parker wrote:
KellyHackenschmidt wrote:

That'd get you killed.
East coasters can shoot whoever they want. It doesn't make the music any better.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 1:06 am

Hardwired and The Stage were both overrated albums. 

Also, Fleshgod Apocalypse is the best band to mosh to.
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 11:07 pm

Guns N Roses always sucked
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 11:10 pm

Not a fan of Childish Gambino.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 11:19 pm

Tattoos with text/lettering is pretty dumb. Especially when you get them from an Asian country and have a tattoo artist who doesn't know how to write in those alphabets resulting it to mean something else entirely. 

I like British Wrestling better than American. 

A pic rep should be influenced by the character as opposed to just chosing a character simply for popularity. For example; if you choose a arrogant heel gimmick and your pic rep is normally related to Underdog babyface, then it's gonna seem off-putting.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2017, 12:54 am

I hate Daniel Bryan. Probably already posted that here but yeah. Also tired of hearing about Kenny Omega every damn day like he's some god.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2017, 1:12 am

Jacob Moore wrote:
I hate Daniel Bryan. Probably already posted that here but yeah. Also tired of hearing about Kenny Omega every damn day like he's some god.
Scott Oasis, is this your brother?

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 Hipster-han
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2017, 1:37 am

The Beatles can suck a dick
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2017, 5:31 am

American indies are boring except for Ring of Honor (sometimes)
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2017, 8:19 pm

Saying "Game of Thrones" in  this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next