EAW | Season 10
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

HomeEAW Main SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO EAW ::: EAW PAIN FOR PRIDE X IS COMING YOUR WAY! ::: MAIN SITE TO BE REDESIGNED SOON :::
CLICK ARROW TO HIDE SIDEBAR
Top posting users this week
JohnnyFNNova

TLA

CM Bank$

Y2Impact

Mr. DEDEDE

Lucas Johnson

Moongoose McQueen

April Song

Anthony Leonhart

Nasir Moore

Latest topics
» EAW Promoz!
by The Burned Man Yesterday at 11:38 pm

» Empire: Terminus Predictions Thread
by Finnegan Wakefield Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» EAW Feed
by Consuela Rose Ava Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Main site is down temporarily (should be back)
by Finnegan Wakefield Yesterday at 9:36 pm

» Demon Appreciation Thread
by Brian Daniels Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» EAW Hall of Fame Inductees: Triple Crown Syndicate
by CM Bank$ Yesterday at 9:11 pm

Upcoming Events

Share | 

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Daniels
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Guardians Of The Galaxy

PostSubject: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 15th 2016, 3:01 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 15th 2016, 3:04 pm

Daniel Bryan is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Chris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 15th 2016, 3:27 pm

Aj styles is the GOAT

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 15th 2016, 3:28 pm

J Cole is trash

Cena album>Views and J coles album

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 15th 2016, 3:32 pm

I think it'd be cool to have 17 swords pointed at me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian Daniels
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Guardians Of The Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 15th 2016, 11:48 pm

Frozen sucks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Eclipse Diemos
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Guardians Of The Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 15th 2016, 11:52 pm

Most hard rock and metal albums are better than any rap album that has come out this year.

(Thank you everyone for the Sigs!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 15th 2016, 11:54 pm

Vance tybull should be given a second chance

3X Rising Star Of The Week (2x Michaels, 1x Caine) , 2X Beef of the week (Top Prospect Scramble, VS Drastik), 1X Promoer of the week (along with everyone else for SV 2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 12:23 am

By Saying, Ares, is better then everyone he has put down in the ring

Sigs made by Haruna
Accomplishments and ETC
First and Current Control In The Vault Holder
2x Woman/Vixen Of The Week 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
坂崎ハルナ

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 12:25 am

Haruna Treatment

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moongoose McQueen

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 12:37 am

What is Glenn's favorite restaurant?

Popeyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 12:42 am

Metal is great but Disturbed and A7X are shit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian Daniels
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Guardians Of The Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 1:56 am

The Lord of the Rings, while enjoyable for a one time watch, was one of the most boring one-sided series of the good guys constantly winning. I've tried re-watching LOTR, but I've fallen asleep almost every time. Frodo's douchebag ass causes this. I prefer The Hobbit trilogy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 2:18 am

@Brian Daniels wrote:
The Lord of the Rings, while enjoyable for a one time watch, was one of the most boring one-sided series of the good guys constantly winning. I've tried re-watching LOTR, but I've fallen asleep almost every time. Frodo's douchebag ass causes this. I prefer The Hobbit trilogy.

I actually agree with this, lol.

Another one: Church's Fried Chicken is better than KFC.

Thanks to Ryan Marx for the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moongoose McQueen

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 2:42 am

@Nobi wrote:
@Brian Daniels wrote:

I actually agree with this, lol.

Another one: Church's Fried Chicken is better than KFC.

Church's is in fact better than KFC! But....

- HHH vs Undertaker at Mania..... 4/10

- Women efeders will never reach the level of success and recognition of a male efedder.

- Meesa Meesa thinks Jar Jar Binks is the Bestes Character in Star Wars.

- Thanks Obama. (said sincerely instead of sarcastically)

- GT was the best out of the entire Dragon ball series

- Wrestling is fake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : The Upper Room
Status : PASSES ARE WAY MORE COOL WHEN YOU FORCE THEM THROUGH TRIPLE COVERAGE

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 4:59 am

Popeyes is the best fast food fried chicken, and it isn't close. The competitors ain't bad, though.

Taco Bell is the best bang-for-your-buck fast food restaurant of all time.

I won't fuck post-op transgender pussy.

I mostly feel that women's wrestling, save a few matches, is a botchfest. A lot of 'em get praised for things that a guy wouldn't. Not saying I don't occasionally enjoy it or that I personally dislike any of the women or anything 'cause I don't, just calling it like I see it.

90% of HHH matches are 4/10 at best.

Jericho is the GOAT. No one has reinvented themselves more. No one has succeeded with as many character tweaks. The fact he's managed to do it without winning a title just makes it more impressive.

Drake sucks.

Even though Drake sucks, a lot of people in EAW today, especially those that have come around over the past couple of years, do, in fact, give "fake love." Compliments are hollow. If everyone is extraordinary, no one is. This pertains to who it pertains. Don't implicate yourself.

Ares Vendetta wrote:
Sometime after that, Demon decides he wants to win the Grand Rampage Match after being virtually non-existent on the promos page despite having himself reign for a good deal as Hall of Fame Champion and having himself and Mexican Samurai go to the Semi-Finals of a Tag Team Tournament that he never intended to win and to only use as a means for his feud. So Demon actually tries promoing hard for once, and ends up losing to Impact, who not only put out better promos and just as many, but had actually given a shit about promoing prior to the event. Demon decides he’s had enough and retires, most likely believing he was cheated out of winning because Lucian Black lasted longer than him and Impact won in literally the least pre-determined Grand Rampage Match ever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lannister-Lord
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Guardians Of The Galaxy

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 5:14 am

Music is overrated.

[center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Brian Daniels
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Guardians Of The Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 5:14 am

Darth Lannister wrote:
Music is overrated.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 5:15 am

Darth Lannister wrote:
Music is overrated.

"I'D RATHER GO BLIND THAN DEAF! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MUSIC!"

Fuck sake, bin every cunt who says that.

GLORY GLORY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Brian Daniels
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Guardians Of The Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 5:20 am

@Sheridan Müller wrote:
Daniel Bryan is overrated.
Ronda Rousey & Conor McGregor (however great at fighting/entertaining) are both overrated.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nasir Moore

Hailing From : A Higher plane of existence~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 5:21 am

Music is just fine, it's just AC/DC who ain't anything special

Nasir Moore Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lannister-Lord
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Guardians Of The Galaxy

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 5:22 am

And to go even further:

AC/DC sucks and is overrated, for all their songs sound the same mostly.

The Beatles may have been revolutionary, and are far and away the most iconic band of all time, but they still suck sans a few songs. It should be The Rolling Stones who are instead considered the best.

World Wars are a necessity in life to maintain the population. And this is only relevant because I once again remembered how awful AC/DC is, and therefore immediately thought of catastrophes.

...Hitler isn't THAT bad of a guy. After all, he is a pioneer in the comedy world, giving the world its first roast.

[center]

Last edited by Darth Lannister on December 16th 2016, 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nasir Moore

Hailing From : A Higher plane of existence~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 5:23 am

"Bernie Sanders was not the right pick for President"
~ Hillary Supporters 2k16

Nasir Moore Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)
Status : “The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 5:31 am

I honestly do not give an iota of a fuck about Star Wars.

Hurrah! Another Year, Surely This One Will Be Better Than The Last; The Inexorable March of Progress Will Lead Us All to Happiness

- signatures thanks to Jacob Moore, JakobThunderstruckDeLion & Ryan Marx -
EAW RECORD
7 Wins - 1 Draws - 6 Losses
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   December 16th 2016, 5:33 am

All Marvel and DC movies are overrated as fuck. 

E-Dating is pointless. There's not a single fucking good thing that comes from it. The distance some people go is just sad.

GLORY GLORY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next