Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position Empty
PostSubject: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 15th 2016, 3:01 pm

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position 15349539_621930091325490_7145686517025767104_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 15th 2016, 3:04 pm

Daniel Bryan is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 15th 2016, 3:27 pm

Aj styles is the GOAT
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 15th 2016, 3:28 pm

J Cole is trash

Cena album>Views and J coles album

Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 15th 2016, 3:32 pm

I think it'd be cool to have 17 swords pointed at me.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 15th 2016, 11:48 pm

Frozen sucks.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 15th 2016, 11:52 pm

Most hard rock and metal albums are better than any rap album that has come out this year.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 15th 2016, 11:54 pm

Vance tybull should be given a second chance
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 12:23 am

By Saying, Ares, is better then everyone he has put down in the ring
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 12:25 am

Haruna Treatment
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 12:37 am

What is Glenn's favorite restaurant?

Popeyes.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 12:42 am

Metal is great but Disturbed and A7X are shit
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 1:56 am

The Lord of the Rings, while enjoyable for a one time watch, was one of the most boring one-sided series of the good guys constantly winning. I've tried re-watching LOTR, but I've fallen asleep almost every time. Frodo's douchebag ass causes this. I prefer The Hobbit trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 2:18 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
The Lord of the Rings, while enjoyable for a one time watch, was one of the most boring one-sided series of the good guys constantly winning. I've tried re-watching LOTR, but I've fallen asleep almost every time. Frodo's douchebag ass causes this. I prefer The Hobbit trilogy.

I actually agree with this, lol.

Another one: Church's Fried Chicken is better than KFC.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 2:42 am

Nobi wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:

I actually agree with this, lol.

Another one: Church's Fried Chicken is better than KFC.

Church's is in fact better than KFC! But....

- HHH vs Undertaker at Mania..... 4/10

- Women efeders will never reach the level of success and recognition of a male efedder.

- Meesa Meesa thinks Jar Jar Binks is the Bestes Character in Star Wars.

- Thanks Obama. (said sincerely instead of sarcastically)

- GT was the best out of the entire Dragon ball series

- Wrestling is fake.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 4:59 am

Popeyes is the best fast food fried chicken, and it isn't close. The competitors ain't bad, though.

Taco Bell is the best bang-for-your-buck fast food restaurant of all time.

I won't fuck post-op transgender pussy.

I mostly feel that women's wrestling, save a few matches, is a botchfest. A lot of 'em get praised for things that a guy wouldn't. Not saying I don't occasionally enjoy it or that I personally dislike any of the women or anything 'cause I don't, just calling it like I see it.

90% of HHH matches are 4/10 at best.

Jericho is the GOAT. No one has reinvented themselves more. No one has succeeded with as many character tweaks. The fact he's managed to do it without winning a title just makes it more impressive.

Drake sucks.

Even though Drake sucks, a lot of people in EAW today, especially those that have come around over the past couple of years, do, in fact, give "fake love." Compliments are hollow. If everyone is extraordinary, no one is. This pertains to who it pertains. Don't implicate yourself.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 5:14 am

Music is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 5:14 am

Darth Lannister wrote:
Music is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 5:15 am

Darth Lannister wrote:
Music is overrated.

"I'D RATHER GO BLIND THAN DEAF! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MUSIC!"

Fuck sake, bin every cunt who says that.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 5:20 am

Sheridan Müller wrote:
Daniel Bryan is overrated.
Ronda Rousey & Conor McGregor (however great at fighting/entertaining) are both overrated.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 5:21 am

Music is just fine, it's just AC/DC who ain't anything special
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 5:22 am

And to go even further:

AC/DC sucks and is overrated, for all their songs sound the same mostly.

The Beatles may have been revolutionary, and are far and away the most iconic band of all time, but they still suck sans a few songs. It should be The Rolling Stones who are instead considered the best.

World Wars are a necessity in life to maintain the population. And this is only relevant because I once again remembered how awful AC/DC is, and therefore immediately thought of catastrophes.

...Hitler isn't THAT bad of a guy. After all, he is a pioneer in the comedy world, giving the world its first roast.

Last edited by Darth Lannister on December 16th 2016, 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 5:23 am

"Bernie Sanders was not the right pick for President"
~ Hillary Supporters 2k16
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 5:31 am

I honestly do not give an iota of a fuck about Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position EmptyDecember 16th 2016, 5:33 am

All Marvel and DC movies are overrated as fuck. 

E-Dating is pointless. There's not a single fucking good thing that comes from it. The distance some people go is just sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position   Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position Empty

Back to top Go down

Name an opinion you have that would get you in this position

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next