EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Cameron Ella Ava

Astraea Jordan

Moongoose McQueen

Jamie O'Hara

TLA

The Trickster Azrael

Nobi

Keelan Cetinich

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» Yeah nah yeah nah: AMA II
by Jamie O'Hara Today at 1:57

» The Compliment Game
by showster26 Today at 1:19

» What song are you listening to right now?
by Astraea Jordan Today at 0:42

» EAW Promoz!
by Moongoose McQueen Today at 0:30

» Finnegan Wakefield AMA
by Finnegan Wakefield Yesterday at 22:10

» Finnegan Wakefield
by Ryan Wilson Yesterday at 21:51

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

What's the worst thing you've seen at work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: What's the worst thing you've seen at work?   Sat 10 Dec - 7:29

-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen at work?   Sat 10 Dec - 7:31

The doors in which I have to enter on that very day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasir Moore
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen at work?   Sat 10 Dec - 8:49

Darth Lannister wrote:
The doors in which I have to enter on that very day.

Nasir Moore Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nico Borġ
Cash in the Vault Winner
Cash in the Vault Winner

Hailing From : London

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen at work?   Sat 10 Dec - 9:11

I work for a company that does corporate finance courses. Like half my job is standing around waiting for people to walk through the door so I can sign them in. Anyway we had a minor reality TV 'celebrity' come in for a few weeks and he felt that he was too good to need to bring his pass. He was generally a bit of a prick actually. So... I didn't know who he was, so each time I had to ask what his name was so I could check him off. On each occasion he grew visibly more dead inside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen at work?   Sat 10 Dec - 10:49

When I was in retail, I was working the front register.  Or at least that's the job I signed up for, but I ended up sweeping the parking lot, answering phones, pulling buggies, and stocking and cleaning th front half of the store.  I also had to train people, even though I only worked the job for like a year and a half, and they started making me train people four months in after I only had about a week's worth of actual training.  Blah blah blah.  It was a bullshit gig that payed bullshit money.

So one day, I was stocking batteries in in a front end display when an old guy comes up to me, had to be like 68 minimum, and starts macking on my coworker.  She's a high schooler, like maybe 16? so I tell him so after she leaves.  He says 'that's nothing', and then goes on into this weirdly hushed story about this 14 year old latino neighbor girl that he perves on constantly.  Like he does things to get this girl to bend over, get her shirt wet, make her jump, etc. etc.  So I'm kind of stuck alone at the front of the store with this guy, who lusts over this girl that lives next door.  I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do, and I can't go anywhere because my manager's like 15 feet away and watching me listen to this customer.  Before finally leaving for what felt like 20 minutes, but was probably like...5, he tells me that he's never done anything.  He's a happily married man, and that it's OK to look but not touch.  He leaves and the manager comes up, apparently noticing the horrified look on my face and asks me what's up.  I tell her, and she tells me there's nothing we can do.  It left me with a feeling in my gut that I've only felt after watching "China Town".

Also, once someone didn't do expiration pulls on the candy aisle for a year and we found a box of Sno Caps filled with maggots...well, a customer did, brought them in, and asked for their money back.  Still, really gross.

Retail sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen at work?   Sat 10 Dec - 10:56

Yeah when I worked retail, stocking the shelves on a Saturday. The store was in a pretty shit area so we usually had trouble on weekends when people who lived near by were under the influence of something. Worst experience was seeing someone high on whatever stab his mate who was also high at the time. Never seen so much blood.

Also saw someone have a heart attack. Old bloke ended up being okay though; saw him a few weeks later.

GLORY GLORY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Steven Brody

Hailing From : Boston (Sydney, Australia OOC)

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen at work?   Sat 10 Dec - 22:17

I worked at a liquor store in a bad part of town. I'd see the same faces come in several times a day every day for the entire time I worked there. It's pretty sad seeing people in the full depths of alcoholism. I remember one lady lamenting that the church next door wasn't running the soup kitchen tonight so how are her kids going to eat - all while she's handing me $18 for a packet of cigarettes.

All Promos:
1 - 2 - 3 - 
Character Tweets:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelie Larrieux
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Bordeaux, France
Status : "I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, and I'm armed! Don't mess with me!"

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen at work?   Sun 11 Dec - 11:56

One time when I worked at McDonald's there was a car sitting in the parking lot for most of my shift. And it was at a point where it was slow because it was snowing and people weren't out. Well they eventually called emergency services after discovering a person inside that wasn't responding. Apparently the guy inside had died.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen at work?   Sun 11 Dec - 12:04

A smelly driver.
Hard to breath.

"Hard Times breeds Better Men"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What's the worst thing you've seen at work?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1