Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie Empty
PostSubject: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 2:13 pm

Source: http://pwinsider.com/article/106435/wwe-signing-updates.html?p=1

Stop stealing CHIKARA's girls, WWE. :mjcry:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 2:18 pm

Yeah Kimber was on last night's episode of NXT... So I guess she's going and others may join her
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 2:19 pm

I heard 3 or 4 more women are to be signed. I hope one is Santana Garrett.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 2:21 pm

Ares Vendetta wrote:
Source: http://pwinsider.com/article/106435/wwe-signing-updates.html?p=1

Stop stealing CHIKARA's girls, WWE. :mjcry:
*SHIMMER
Back to top Go down
Amy-Jayne

Amy-Jayne

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 2:27 pm

I hope Kimber and Heidi do they are fabulous
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 2:41 pm

*Marks out*
YAY! More Heidi Lovelace PNGs!
Back to top Go down
?
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 4:32 pm

Meh, hit me up when they get Ricochet or Kyle O'reilly. REAL Talent.

JK Congrats to all the girls who got signed, only one who I've watched is Kimber Lee and she's damn good. I've heard about Lovelace too tho.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 8:21 pm

Yeah, Eddie Kingston, Kimber, and Heidi showed up at tryouts a few months back.  Either Eddie got the nix or he went to TNA too early.

Kimber showed up on NXT this week, did well, does better than most of the girls they have there.  Heidi's 10x better in-ring than Kim, so she'll do well.  I wish they would've stuck her with sAnity or something though.  It would fit her well

But yeah, WWE invites Mike Quackenbush to train at the PC, then they rob him of his main event.  WTF!?!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 10:14 pm

Eddie's probably gonna stick close to Jade. She's still with TNA but I hope she goes back to NXT for another tryout.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 10:17 pm

Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
Eddie's probably gonna stick close to Jade. She's still with TNA but I hope she goes back to NXT for another tryout.
I mean they picked Rosemary over Jade in that Steel Cage match... so maybe Jade's contract might be ending soon
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 11:45 pm

Oh yeah, and Evie's good.  I don't mean to say that in any sort of after thought way.  She's really good.  I was under the impression she was already signed to NXT because she's popped up a few times as enhancement.  Hopefully they keep her this time.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 9th 2016, 12:29 am

WWE signed Mickie James to a full time deal as well.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

Hailing From : The Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 7:45 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
I mean they picked Rosemary over Jade in that Steel Cage match... so maybe Jade's contract might be ending soon
YES!!! I want Jade in NXT!!(And Maybe DJ Z and EC3 as well.)
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 8:26 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
Which is a shame because I liked Rosemary way better as Courtney Rush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie   WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Is Apparently Signing Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, and Evie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-