Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What do you want your "legacy" to be?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 10:55 am

I want to be remembered, not for how many times XMW was open, but for what I was able to achieve in my time in not just EAW, but feds in general. I want to be able to say I'm happy with what I accomplished by the time I'm leaving.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 11:57 am

Well I already have the legacy I want, but it's not like I ever did things just for my legacy, though at the same time I have a pride not to ruin my legacy at the same time. I've always just been around because I want to play the game and everything involved with mastering it, and it's the same today.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 8:19 pm

I always have and always wanted to be remembered, not as the "GOAT" or the best. But the most defiant and long lasting heel in EAW. No matter what, it you face KD, you become a instant face. That alone makes me feel as if ive mastered being the bad guy. Might not have the best accomplishments, but the moments ive had mean more to me. From PFP 2, To the rise of Cyclone, to the John Alloy match, even when they buried me at PFP 5, To being the last match of EE in this place, to Wraith, to even today as GM. Nobody does bad like Kevin Devastation.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 8:27 pm

I want my legacy to be defined as one of the greatest in e-feds. May be a cheesy or overrated answer to some, but that is what I aspired to do with my character since its inception back in 2008. Even though I strive to be the best that I can be, that I do as much as I can to contribute to EAW, and to help those that need that push or that bit of inspiration to really bring the best out of them to make them shine above the rest and make them pull off something extraordinary, it has all been for the benefit of the game that is EAW and e-feds in general. Even though we need to sometimes be serious about it, I always keep in the back of my mind that this is a game and everyone wants to have fun at the end of the day. So what do I want my legacy to be? The guy who not only showed why he was one of the best guys that this or any company seen from a quality standpoint, but in an attitude standpoint, a work ethic standpoint, and just for having fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 9:07 pm

I just want my legacy to be that I am a good rper. I just want to know if my writing is good or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 9:37 pm

GOAT Ziggler.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 10:40 pm

I just need to prove to myself that I made it.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyApril 8th 2015, 2:24 am

Ashten Cross wrote:
I'm not oblivious to how my character turned out in script, that's all apples and bananas... it was fun. Out of script though, I want and I think I have already achieved making EAW grow to the next level. To be honest I'm never really satisfied with what I do here, I'm always looking or thinking of cool shit that we can pull off. I want to be remembered as an overall help to EAW, I want shit to grow big as hell, I want to bring in the next gen, I want this, I want that, I want the world. I want to make it to the point where people look at you crazy for not wanting to be apart of EAW like  :why: .
:cena:
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 9:31 am

Bump.

For me, it's finding myself in that goat circle but equally as important is the story that I write for the O'Hara character. Something that has deep and meaningful moments, something I can write out in a wikia and without even pointing people in the direction of the E-Fed and the matches, segments themselves, can stand back and be like "Fuck, that's a good fucking story". Beyond the WHC reign, now it becomes a power gain of sorts. Getting better, facing the best, beating the best; that underlying theme of refusing to be anything but second to even the greatest and a refusal to stop until that's achieved. Making 'Ace' mean something as equal to Gawd or Machine.

But ultimately, the legacy falls wherever the story concludes and making that conclusion the best possible conclusion I can make it - something memorable, something that genuinely strikes emotion in people who read it - is what I want my legacy to end on.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 10:11 am

I believe my legacy as of right now is a fairly obvious one. It is that of the prototypical underdog scratching, clawing, doing everything within his power to slowly but surely climb all the way up to the very peak of the mountain and scream at the top of his longs from said vantage point to alert any and everyone that yes, he did make it despite how many doubted him along the way. 

*ahem* run on sentence aside...My goal as Nasir was to be a pillar of hope for all the guys and girls who have come in after him that yes, you can make it to the top with enough hard work and dedication. It may take a long, long time and you will most likely have to travel down a very difficult and at times disappointing path to get there, but the satisfaction at the end is SO worth it. I still hope to use my reign as a beacon of light to those who are unsure that they can make the distance. 

Also I've wanted Nasir to prove himself as the now crowned Leader of this current crop of talent, the centerpiece of the generation if you would. The unsung hero from years past finally claiming what he felt should have been his. The Face of the time, if you would.

And finally with me being in and out so much in the first half of my run, the story of making up for lost time is a big one to me.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 12:49 pm

Not the best or anything. Just simply to a a guy that people want to face and have it mean something beyond just a mere match. I think it's a pretty big deal alone just become so reputable that when someone faces you, and you lose, people are like "Wow, I wasn't expecting you to lose that one, but good for you to take the L to let someone else shine." Kind of like DEDEDE and what he did with SK. Because at some point, when you reach the top, world title and all, you either focus on defending it or winning as much as possible, or you prioritize on using your legacy to create new ones through feuds and story. I think the latter is what allows people to make a huge lasting impression, and the way DEDEDE is now, even with not losing, he's still a big deal for people to face that by all means, only helps their character and career, when in truth, DEDEDE could stop if he wanted to and be one of the biggest names in EAW history. This sound like me kissing his ass, but to simply put, I want my character to hit the same status as DEDEDE's, not in a Gawd sense, but just based on how influential and admired it is. I don't feel I need to prove myself or anything, even though there is always room to improve, but I want people to be like, I want to face that guy and prove myself. I want to set a frickin bar.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 12:57 pm

Hmm. There are two answers to this...

As a fedder, my only concern with Cloud is making the biggest impact (no pun lol) I can on my brand and everyone else around me. Azumi has taken a liking to Cloud's background in JET and has applied it to her own character; Aria has made countless NEO babies trained by Cloud; Carlos and Keelan are my fellow stablemates and has adopted the Wild Boys as their own; Half of the women's roster has used 'sweets' at one time or another. I feel that Cloud's legacy is already cemented. All that's missing is a world title reign.

As a writer, the legacy I want is something similar. When I took over Empire, my goal was to do a 'soft reset' on the brand. There were no retcons, but I took the opportunity to present a different show with Flannery McCoy taking over the GM spot on the week of my episode. I want to present Empire as a land of opportunity of sorts, where everyone feels like their character matters. It's a daunting task sometimes because not everyone can have the spotlight all the time, but I hope the current roster looks back on their time in my brand as a fun one.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 1:16 pm

I have nothing.....

Seriously tho, I really don't have anything that I can be proud of during the 3+ years since I've been here. I have nothing but my persistence and stubbornness. I am not leaving this place until I can do something big even just once. And hopefully that's just enough something for me to be remembered after I'm done here. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 1:51 pm

Not much other then when there was a challenge I always stepped up to the plate.  Also a motivation for others who would’ve thought 5 years ago even 3 when I first came back I’d be in the position I’m in now. Just know hardwork does pay off in everything you do. I know there’s probably a couple of bozos who don’t agree with me being champ but I worked hard for this since I came back. I just want to be remembered as someone who worked hard for what he got and used as a motivation for people who think their hard work will never pay off.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 2:56 pm

I don’t know about legacy but I’ve always wanted to be known as the the guy who always put in the effort. Kinda like a Kenneth Faried, not necessarily the most talented but always willing to go out and out work the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 3:43 pm

Not sure right now. 

I guess it would be as someone who's persistent. I mean how many people thought I would last a few months here? Or even a month tbh? I couldn't believe that I even lasted a year when I did reach that. I want to be remembered as someone who grew over time. While others were racing to the top, I was running a marathon (If that makes any kind of sense).
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 4:00 pm

Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase and Manu.
What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 Legacylogo
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 4:21 pm

I think I'd want Wilson to be remembered as an extreme competitor who's ready to put his body and mind on the line for the sake of winning and having fun. I see him with a history of high profile hardcore matches and high profile matches period with time and a few titles including one World Title and perhaps Tag Team Title somewhere down the road.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 5:40 pm

I don't have fucking clue, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 5:46 pm

I think I wanna be remembered as someone who unknowingly arrived at a pretty pivotal turning point for women characters in EAW, and who (with A LOT of help) took the ball and ran with it. As soon as I realized the division was wedged in a kind of "sink or swim" position post-PFP 8 clusterfuck match bullshit and pre-inaugural Empress of Elite tournament, I realized that I was part of something special and I didn't just wanna be a spectator. I wanted to really, really contribute and I feel like I have. Long story short, I wanna be remembered as one of the girls who jump-started our version of the women's revolution.

I also just wanna be remembered as someone who just really, really loved EAW -- even with all of the ups and downs and crazy stuff I never could've possibly foreseen. I've said it before, but I joined this place at a point in my life when I needed a distraction and EAW didn't just give me that. I got the creative outlet I wanted, but in the bargain, I also gained a whole surrogate family. EAW gave me a lot. So whether as a promoer, a writer, unofficial wiki baroness, or whatever else, I've done what I can to give back to this place.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 5:57 pm

I just want to be remembered as someone who helped lay a foundation for Empire to flourish, someone who was a fun promoer who did stuff that not everyone else was doing, and as someone who could be considered a good member of the EAW community. All that in-character legacy stuff I leave to writers and people who care about such things to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 8:34 pm

As someone who always works hard, paid my respects, and rose to the top without being a menace, a complainer, or someone who demands anything. I want my legacy to be respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want your "legacy" to be?   What do you want your "legacy" to be? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want your "legacy" to be?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2