EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Ryan Wilson

Finnegan Wakefield

Aria Jaxon

Savannah Sunshine

Stephanie Matsuda

CM Bank$

ThePizzaBoy

Latest topics
» Roast The Wrestler above you
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 0:15

» NEO Promoz
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 0:07

» Jael Arcana-Rosario
by Aria Jaxon Yesterday at 23:44

» Mallory Wilde
by Aria Jaxon Yesterday at 23:42

» EAW Goals
by Target Smiles Yesterday at 23:11

» EAW Promoz!
by Cameron Ella Ava Yesterday at 22:07

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GC

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   Wed 7 Dec - 4:55

As for celebrities Courtney Love replied to my youtube comment once
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraea Jordan
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   Sat 10 Dec - 12:53

Seth Rollins, Zahra multiple times, Cesaro, Cody Garbrandt, Dominick Cruz, Corey Taylor, and a bunch of other band members/bands.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Steven Brody

Hailing From : Boston (Sydney, Australia OOC)

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   Sat 10 Dec - 21:22

When I first joined twitter, the tag #YouDeserveASlapIf was trending. My first tweet was to Eddie Hall, World's Strongest Man competitor saying:

#YouDeserveASlapIf you're white and have tribal tattoos @EddieHallWSM.

He replied to me saying:

#YouDeserveASlapIf you think I wouldn't twist your head off for being a cheeky prick

Pic for reference. I'm a big fan, so that was a cool way to enter the shitposting twittersphere.

All Promos:
1 - 2 - 3 - 
Character Tweets:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   Sat 10 Dec - 21:58

Kendra Shamez wrote:
idc if she isn't a celebrity, Elyse Willems from Funhaus gave me a happy "baethday" shout out two years ago.

UM she's not a celebrity

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
GC

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   Sun 11 Dec - 16:43

Jacob Moore wrote:
Seth Rollins, Zahra multiple times, Cesaro, Cody Garbrandt, Dominick Cruz, Corey Taylor, and a bunch of other band members/bands.
Dude I am so jelly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   Sun 11 Dec - 16:43

BLACK† wrote:
Wrestlers:

*Kevin Owens: He tweeted me once where his merch could be bought (Back when he was Steen)
*AJ Lee: She RT'd a pic of me wearing her first shirt the love bites one. Only bought it cause I wanted her to notice me tbh.
*Adam Cole: I tweeted him he looked like a Thor and he replied saying "Yeah, except I'm way better looking"
*Jimmy Havoc has liked and retweeted me several times
*Sami Callihan (Solomon Crowe in NXT) has liked some of my tweets
* Tommy End: He retweeted my compliments to him nothing big
*Johnny Gargano liked one of my tweets before he got signed
* Matt or Nick Jackson (Can't remember which one of em it was lol): Yeah, it was a retweet or like I'm not sure
*Marty Scurll liked my tweet today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   Sun 11 Dec - 17:23

I forgot Jim Ross. I remembered asking him a question on his website and he responded like 3 hours later or so. Yes, he's the most notable name for me, lol.

Thanks to Ryan Marx for the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelie Larrieux
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Bordeaux, France
Status : "I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, and I'm armed! Don't mess with me!"

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   Wed 14 Dec - 18:51

Finn Balor faved two tweets of mine and Melina DM'd me once to wish me a happy birthday

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   Thu 15 Dec - 6:00

Carmella, The Vaudevillains & Jason Jordan of American Alpha tweeted me to wish me a happy birthday.

Eyes of a hunter, especially when it's for breaking your dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2