EAW | Season 10
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
PAIN FOR PRIDE X COMES YOUR WAY JUNE 24TH-JUNE 25TH! LIVE! ::: BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEWEST UPDATES TO THE MAIN WEBSITE HERE!
Top posting users this week
NOVA X

Scott Diamond

TLA

Jon McAdams

Darkane

Keelan Cetinich

showster26

Theron Nikolas

Aria Jaxon

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» EAW Promoz!
by Cailin Dillon Today at 11:31 am

» Pain For Pride X Graphics Pack
by NOVA X Today at 11:15 am

» HALL OF FAME LIVE TONIGHT AT 9PM
by Moongoose McQueen Today at 10:41 am

» REEL WRESTLING
by NOVA X Today at 10:29 am

» Pain For Pride X Pre-Show Matches
by Mr. DEDEDE Today at 8:13 am

» Greatest Pain for Pride theme ever?
by Nobi Today at 4:10 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GC

PostSubject: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 4:08 am

You can brag about it here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 7:06 am

MVP trolled me once. Dark days.

Step 1: Stop thinking like everyone else.

Step 2: Realize you will face resistance.
Step 3: You will be tested. But it will be easy to keep doing it even when it gets difficult.

-Thunderstruck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnegan Wakefield
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)
Status : “The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 7:17 am

Marty Scurll responded to my tweet about him winning BOLA. Jimmy Havoc called me a cunt. Mark Haskins responded to my well-wishes tweet when he had to relinquish the PROGRESS championship and Akira Tozawa promised me a hug.

Hurrah! Another Year, Surely This One Will Be Better Than The Last; The Inexorable March of Progress Will Lead Us All to Happiness

/ Thank you to Harvey Yorke for the dope signature /
EAW RECORD
9 Wins - 1 Draws - 7 Losses
Past Signatures:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 8:50 am

Jim Cornette retweeted a picture I found during the TLC PPV a couple years ago of a guy in the crowd who had a "Jim Cornette Face" poster. 
We eventually found the guy who did it and apparently Cornette found it hilarious.

And I'm also Facebook friends with Tyson Dux. Really chill guy actually.

DEUS VULT! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 9:35 am

I was raped by Kobe

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Anthony Leonhart
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 10:19 am

Paul Heyman RT'd me.
Mojo Rawley follows me.
Corey Graves RT'd me.
Sasha Banks complimented my fan arts.
Becky Lynch use my fan art as her header.

"Hard times breeds better men"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 12:47 pm

Steve Corino and I are baseball buddies. We discussed the potential of Greinke and Samardzija and he congratulated me on pitching a perfect game in The Show.

My wife has her photos RT'd allllll the time. The most recent was Roddy Strong RT'd her photo from NXT Sacramento. Last year or whenever, Aiden English reposted her photo of him wearing her hat. 

I guess when you're a cute Indian chick, people will RT you.

ALL Credit for the Sig - Raymundo Rhyse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brody Sparks
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do?

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 1:03 pm

Rosita/Thea
Hinder
Summer Rae
Charlotte
Sasha Banks
Melina
Zahra
Carmella

Back to top Go down
View user profile
"Damaged" Zack Crash
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 1:36 pm

At one of his last ROH shows Kevin Owens complimented me on my shirt i was wearing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahren Fournier
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 1:37 pm

yes

(Thank you to Atilano Castillos for this sexy beast) 

(Thank you to Lars Grier for the Trillest of Sigs)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 2:02 pm

On Social media... no.

But I was able to sit down and talk to a few NXT stars when they would come to our hotel/restaurant and eat there. I was able to talk to guys like Tino, Matt Bloom, William Regal, Aliyah. The most notable name would have to be Tye Dillinger.

Sigs made by Haruna
Accomplishments and ETC
First and Current Control In The Vault Holder
2x Woman/Vixen Of The Week 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 2:14 pm

Wrestlers:

*Kevin Owens: He tweeted me once where his merch could be bought (Back when he was Steen)
*AJ Lee: She RT'd a pic of me wearing her first shirt the love bites one. Only bought it cause I wanted her to notice me tbh.
*Adam Cole: I tweeted him he looked like a Thor and he replied saying "Yeah, except I'm way better looking"
*Jimmy Havoc has liked and retweeted me several times
*Sami Callihan (Solomon Crowe in NXT) has liked some of my tweets
* Tommy End: He retweeted my compliments to him nothing big
*Johnny Gargano liked one of my tweets before he got signed
* Matt or Nick Jackson (Can't remember which one of em it was lol): Yeah, it was a retweet or like I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 2:20 pm

Outside of social media I managed to get pics with Gangrel, Jake Roberts, Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Danny Trejo

DEUS VULT! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 2:23 pm

CM Punk
Steph Curry
Aaron Rodgers
There are others, but I can't remember since I haven't been active on Twitter lately.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 3:49 pm

Carmella liked one of my tweets one time
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 4:11 pm

Most notable name would be either Eddie Edwards or Catrina. Eddie replied to my tweets in a weekend. We had a brief conversation in twitter and Catrina apparently follows me on Twitter. Kizarni follows me as well. ODB used to follow me, but she eventually unfollowed me :/

I forgot, Willie Mack replied to my tweet once and Eric Bischoff (not sure if this one is a real account or fake account, lol) replied to my comment on facebook once.

Most of CWF Hollywood personels (both current and alumni) either have replied to my tweets or simply just liking them. 

Ryan Taylor always replied to my tweets whenever I tweet him something.

Adam Pearce (one of the NXT's trainers) replied to my tweet once.

I had a brief conversation with Ray Rosas on Twitter as well.

Cathy Kelly, Dave Marquez, Nico Marquez, Stu Stone, and even CWF Hollywood account have liked my tweets once.

I think that's all, lol.

EDIT: I forgot Texano. He liked my tweet once, lol.

Thanks to Ryan Marx for the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 4:40 pm

Mick Foley replied to one of my posts on his posts.  It made my day.  Wished I knew how to screen shot things.  Jervis Cottonbelly liked a comment I made on one of his pictures.  Ummm...I'm friends with some wrestlers around NC so I wont count most of those, mostly because they're not impressive, except for maybe death match wrestler and $5 Wrestling famous Terry Houston, who once told me how to clean a gash wound on my knee with tea bags on facebook.  I also interact with Big Donnie, Little Donnie, and Raider Rock quite a bit.  I know Freight Train knows my name, but it's mostly from going to shows.

I've also been invited to go behind a rec center in Greensboro NC with Trevor Lee, AR Fox  and Andrew Everett to do 'hood rat shit' as they put it, but that's a different type of social media altogether.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 5:07 pm

Oh shit, how could I forget?!

My wife made me a "Kenny Drake - BULLET CLUB" cake for my birthday a year ago and the YOUNG BUCKS retweeted it and wished me a happy birthday.

ALL Credit for the Sig - Raymundo Rhyse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"Damaged" Zack Crash
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 5:49 pm

Mick Foley came to do a signing at the library where i used to work

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberius IV
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : Insert "I'm a hustling" type phrase, but yeah guess progressing through life now.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 6:25 pm

Roode retweeted me in my glorious shirt.

[center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendra Shamez

Hailing From : Buffalo, New York

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 7:23 pm

idc if she isn't a celebrity, Elyse Willems from Funhaus gave me a happy "baethday" shout out two years ago.

(Thank you, Lars!)

" When I said "essentially zero chance of at being promoted to a main writer", I was didn't mean that it would never happen." Jacob Senn, 2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
坂崎ハルナ
Empire
Empire

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 8:06 pm

Never get any social media notice since I'm not a social media person.

But I talked to Eir Aoi and the vocalist of Stereopony in meet and greet once they had a tour here few years ago. That's my only interaction with foreign artists, I think.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 8:29 pm

Closest I've ever been is posting a comment to lex Luger 's Facebook and him approving it to be displayed for public viewing

4X Rising Star Of The Week (2x Michaels, 2x Caine) , 2X Beef of the week (Top Prospect Scramble, VS Drastik), 1X Promoer of the week (along with everyone else for SV 2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 6th 2016, 9:46 pm

Many many many wrestlers and stars wrote back to me. They are all in my likes on my Twitter. My most notable ones was Steph McMahon RTing a sketch I drew a while back and CM Punk during his reign in 2012 as champ and I asked where he would pick WM to be and he wrote back "The barn in Charlestown Indiana" then like a year later he kinda mentioned that tweet when doing an interview bout WM saying "Theres a difference between wrestling in front of 90k then in a barn in Charlestown Indiana"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?   December 7th 2016, 2:11 am

Ben Savage retweeted me once - it was a tweet about Kershaw's no-hitter in 2015 when Savage threw out the first pitch.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Have you ever been acknowledged by any wrestler or celebrity on social media?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next