EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Finnegan Wakefield

Ryan Wilson

Stephanie Matsuda

坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Savannah Sunshine

вrσdч spαrks .

Latest topics
» Personal Problems
by CM Bank$ Today at 2:51 pm

» correcting a mistake
by TLA Today at 2:27 pm

» EAW Address 10/21/17
by Scott Diamond Today at 1:53 pm

» Fourth Wall versus Out of Character
by Ryan Wilson Today at 1:15 pm

» Ask Madison Kaline Anything You Want
by Madison Kaline Today at 12:06 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Shackleford Today at 10:43 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 2nd 2016, 4:48 pm

Are you into it? Why or why not?
Back to top Go down
Keelan Cetinich
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 2nd 2016, 4:50 pm

As long as it's not overdone to shit, I'm fine with it.

BIG THANKS TO TARAH FOR THE AMAZING SIG! 

Record: 19-1-14
Most Recent Match: lost to Jamie O'Hara (Voltage).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 1x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 2nd 2016, 4:56 pm

Yes. I love it. It's art. It makes me feel pretty and it enhances my beauty. Personally I don't care how much or how little a girl wants to wear, it's their face so why should it bother me? Only insecure women bitch about how other girl's makeup looks and how much they wear. It's ok to not be into makeup, but do not bring down a girl who loves it because she enjoys it and it makes her confidence higher. As for niggas who bitch about girls looking different with or without makeup? Nigga grow a beard, wear it for a year, shave it and tell me how different you look compared to none. A lot of men look completely different with and without beards, so fall back hoes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 2nd 2016, 4:58 pm

When it's done right...OoOoUuUu

Cloud Matsuda's Wiki Profile! - UPDATED (signature credits go to Brody, Tarah, and Oni!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 2nd 2016, 4:59 pm

When they wear too much makeup, it's horrible.
When it's perfectly applied, it's beautiful.

Eyes of a hunter, especially when it's for breaking your dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 2nd 2016, 5:03 pm

"When it's done right"
"When it isn't overdone"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberius IV
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : Insert "I'm a hustling" type phrase, but yeah guess progressing through life now.

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 2nd 2016, 6:03 pm

They can do whatever they want with their own face. Anyways at least it's not like those nose bull rings or those earlobe extender things, yuck.

If it wasn't weird, I'd love to wear war paint designs just for the coolness.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : California.
Status : You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation.

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 2nd 2016, 6:04 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Yes. I love it. It's art. It makes me feel pretty and it enhances my beauty. Personally I don't care how much or how little a girl wants to wear, it's their face so why should it bother me? Only insecure women bitch about how other girl's makeup looks and how much they wear. It's ok to not be into makeup, but do not bring down a girl who loves it because she enjoys it and it makes her confidence higher. As for niggas who bitch about girls looking different with or without makeup? Nigga grow a beard, wear it for a year, shave it and tell me how different you look compared to none. A lot of men look completely different with and without beards, so fall back hoes.
CHURCH.

(Credit to Tarah for the sig.   )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasir Moore
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 2nd 2016, 6:37 pm

My bitchez gotta look like sting or jeff hardy or I'm not talkin to them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 2nd 2016, 10:48 pm

It's not my thing, but it's their prerogative to do whatever they wish.  I've seen girls who do it well and pull it off, and I have friends who usually go pretty natural that look like clowns when they try and do make up for formal occasions.  It might be more of a talent thing than a preference, but usually I don't care how much makeup anyone wears unless it just doesn't fit their face.  Even then I'm not going to abandon them or make presumptions about them unless I know they're in an abusive relationship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
坂崎ハルナ
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 2nd 2016, 10:53 pm

Nastradamus wrote:
My bitchez gotta look like sting or jeff hardy or I'm not talkin to them
ye cuz your bitches is obsolete.... OBSOLETE!
jk Nas ilu.

Back to topic, I am not actually a make up person, I am what I am and I rarely wear make up unless on a very special occasion (because I'm ugly and I'm proud lol). As far as I'm not really into making up, I think if put on make up makes them beautiful, then why not?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alonzo Calrissian

Hailing From : Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 3rd 2016, 11:41 am

Women can do whatever they want to their face. If they wanna' be makeupless, if they wanna' throw some light make up on or if they wanna' walk around lookin' like a cross between Joker and Sting. IDGAF.

When I'm tryin' to connect with someone, I ain't tryin' to connect with their make up. It is what it is to me. Do ya' thing, gurls!

... also, I might be too busy lookin' at Dat Ass.

:vince:

Ask Alonzo | Alonzo Calrissian

01 | 03 | 00

(Shout Out to Lars Grier for the Siggaliciousness)

May The Force Be With You
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 3rd 2016, 1:08 pm

I prefer em natural tbh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?    December 3rd 2016, 3:57 pm

It doesn't especially matter one way or another. I think even when guys say they like women without makeup, what they really mean is light makeup. But really doesn't matter one way or another. Ultimately, you're gonna have things to work with or not since makeup is often an enhancer more than anything else. It's something that's more for confidence than to attract guys since guys aren't usually going to go out of their way to compliment how well you drew on your brows or contoured your cheeks. Like anything, so long as it isn't over the top, I don't really mind. We all just floating in space anyways.

SAIL

"Least you can do is make her came" Tyler Parker, 2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How do you feel about women who wear a lot of makeup?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1