Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you want for Christmas? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you want for Christmas? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What do you want for Christmas? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What do you want for Christmas? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What do you want for Christmas? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What do you want for Christmas? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What do you want for Christmas? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What do you want for Christmas? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What do you want for Christmas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

What do you want for Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 6:47 am

-
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 8:06 am

Cailin and Azumi-

Oh wait. Um... hmm. Maybe some Wrestlemania tickets Razz
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 9:06 am

Laura Laine and a flask full of Mead
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 10:32 am

Success
Back to top Go down
Jack Ripley
Showdown
Showdown
Jack Ripley

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 10:44 am

world peace
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 12:24 pm

Nastradamus wrote:
Success
Come on, Nas, let's be realistic.
Jack Ripley wrote:
world peace
This is more reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 12:36 pm

A new Bass Guitar or a new Keyboard or maybe a Voltage that's not late!
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 12:40 pm

I'd like the Vixen's Championship and Kendra Shamez.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 12:41 pm

Cailin Dillon wrote:
Kendra Shamez.
Doesn't everyone want Kendra Shamez!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 1:04 pm

MTM wrote:
Nastradamus wrote:
Success
Come on, Nas, let's be realistic.
Jack Ripley wrote:
world peace
This is more reasonable.
:crybull:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 1:05 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Cailin Dillon wrote:
Kendra Shamez.
Doesn't everyone want Kendra Shamez!
Can't the vixens get one Kendra Shamez each for christmas?
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 1:11 pm

- Happiness
- To feel normal
- New Laptop
- To feel like I'm worth something
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 1:12 pm

I want Xav in a casket for Christmas
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 1:13 pm

And Aaron too
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 1:46 pm

My two front teeth
Back to top Go down
Alonzo Calrissian

Alonzo Calrissian

Hailing From : Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 3:32 pm

I would like to wake up one morning and not actually have to figure out why I woke up.

Also: I would like for Christmas to stop being my birthday. Ugh.

Also: Alison Brie.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 28th 2016, 3:46 pm

Money
Buy gifts for friends
See Brian
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 6:11 am

Serious answer: I just want happiness really. But we can't always get what we want, now can we?  I think it's time for me to come to terms with the fact I'll never be happy already.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 9:06 am

What I want for Christmas is the comfort of not having to worry about Christmas.  

I hate taking day long car trips to see step-family members for an hour.  I hate giving and receiving gift cards.  Why not just have everyone keep 20 dollars?  I hate whatever god awful concoction of a 'joke gift' my friends are going to give me that has zero practical use and will only take up space in an already cluttered house.  I hate going to the store and having to stand in a huge line to buy one thing.  I hate Black Friday, fuck Black Friday and those who choose to participate.  I also hate having to eat potentially four more holiday meals due to being the product of a broken home and having friends who want me to attend their get together's.  I already had to do that on Thanksgiving.  FOUR fucking Thanksgivings.  How bullshit is that? There are people starving in the world.

All I want for Christmas is the ability to sit home alone without any hassle from family or friends, order out from Lucky Chen's and have dumplings and General Tso instead of turkey or ham, and eat a quiet meal by myself, and if I have to get a gift, maybe pants.  Pants would be great.  Or a belt.

Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 10:44 am

Design books and design tools.

While Christmas won't be a thing this year for my family and myself, 2017 feels like it will be a big year for me. I'm finishing my bachelor's degree and It's going to be the year I start to see a return on the 7 or 8 years I've shown interest in graphic design and the time, effort, frustration, disappointment and all that beautiful stuff I've poured into my future career. Having material to constantly fall back on was something I lacked throughout my first two years; always relying on online material that took hours to find and often forgot to save.

As fucking shit, as much as it's been tough these last month and a half has been I still need to invest in my future. A Masters degree in 2018, a Doctorate afterwards. I fucking love what I do and I want to be constantly surrounded by books that I can read and be inspired by. I want my top draw to be full of notebooks full of sketches, of ideas, of notes, of inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown
Davidson

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 1:42 pm

Just money and gift cards. Maybe an easy bake oven too if I've been a good boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 2:00 pm

Cailin Dillon wrote:
I'd like the Vixen's Championship and Kendra Shamez.
Pfft.

Above retaining my Vixens World Championship, crime mystery books, NMD R1 creps and good health for my dog would make me a very happy girl.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Larrieux
Empire
Empire
Amelie Larrieux

Hailing From : Bordeaux, France
Status : "I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, and I'm armed! Don't mess with me!"

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 8:53 pm

not gonna lie I'd love a one way ticket to Disney World lol
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 11:25 pm

Emo shit aside, I'd like to have a proper bass guitar. A Mikey Way signature bass, with an Orange amplifier and maybe a set of personalized Tortex triangle picks because I'm extra as hell. If not I'd still settle for a Squier Jaguar bass with a standard practice amp.

Aside from literature, art, and wrestling, music is one of those things that just makes me so damn happy. I have a crappy Ibanez guitar, and until recently I figured out that maybe I wasn't made to play guitars, since I always had a better ear for bass. Something about picking up an instrument feels very fucking liberating, always loved having it in my life.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 11:47 pm

I never thought about it really---Maybe a large Jacket so I can wear it like a dress? 
Yes, I'll take it. Lmao. I have so many...I want a Hoodie or a jacket that has a Batman logo or a Dean Ambrose logo on it. Something nerdy. Bruh, I'd wear it forever....

Other then that, I just want my loved ones to be happy. That's truly it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want for Christmas?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next