EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!




The Land of Elite
 
HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
坂崎ハルナ
 
Nobi
 
Maddox Ayres
 
EAW
 
Chelsea Crowe
 
Keelan Cetinich
 
Devan Dubian
 
Mallory Wilde
 
Bhris Elite
 
Moongoose McQueen
 
Latest topics
» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by EAW Today at 16:12

» NEO Promoz
by Maddox Ayres Today at 16:12

» EAW Feed
by EAW Today at 15:55

» 坂崎ハルナ (Haruna Sakazaki)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 14:43

» Pain For Pride: Festival Logo
by Bhris Elite Today at 14:21

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 13:16

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 
 

 What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MTM



Posts : 2373
Age : 18
Hailing From : San Diego, California
Status : Welcome back to my world.

PostSubject: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 7:28

-


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
avatar

Posts : 610
Age : 25
Status : Team Special Treatment

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 13:17

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Denver_Airport_conspiracy_theories

Okay, maybe I don't believe all of this, but I found these theories so funny, I look for any excuse to share them anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 13:39

THAT SHERIDAN MÜLLER AND SO'SHY ARE THE SAME PERSON
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 754
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 13:43

SHERIDAN IS A ROBOT THOUGH!



Thank you Tarah <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastradamus
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 3165
Age : 21
Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 13:58

I'll never win a title
:drake:
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 3534
Age : 20
Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : Fighter 510

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 13:59

That German Efficiency is actually a code word for something huge


Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 462
Age : 29
Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms
Status : A rampage begins

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 14:28

I believe Liberal Democrats control the media in it's entirety


Special thanks to Harvey Yorke for this sig! :O
Achievements
Former Hardcore Champion 
1 Successful Title Defense
Rising star of the week
Promoer of the week (with others at Shock Value top prospect match
2 x Beef of the week (with Amadeus, With Finnegan Wakefiled)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
坂崎ハルナ
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 6142
Age : 25
Hailing From : WKWKWK Land
Status : 『I AM ECCENTRIC 変わり者でいい!』

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 14:29



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 2361
Age : 21
Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 16:33

@Jon McAdams wrote:
I believe Liberal Democrats control the media in it's entirety
I think this is less of a conspiracy as it is the truth, born out by pretty much every publication in the election cycle. Of 57 publications across the country, 55(!!!) endorsed Hillary Clinton! And you can bet virtually all of them guaranteed she was going to win in a landslide. Media is definitely biased toward liberals, if not almost entirely controlled by them.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alonzo Calrissian

avatar

Posts : 158
Age : 36
Hailing From : Cloud City
Status : Rise of the Millennial Falcon

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 16:40

Puff Daddy had Biggie killed.

Tupac is still alive.


Ask Alonzo | Alonzo Calrissian




01 | 03 | 00


(Shout Out to Lars Grier for the Siggaliciousness)


May The Force Be With You
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder

avatar

Posts : 153
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 16:42

Big brother shit really bothers me. I would not say I believe it, as much as I am carefully aware and paranoid. I put tape over all built in webcams. I do not like the idea of just having a camera and you cannot REALLY tell when it is on or off. Also with security cameras at gas stations and at traffic lights in bigger cities taking pics and having facial recognition software... Shit just bothers me.

JFK was not killed by a lone shooter, though this one seems to be swaying to more truth with recent technological advancements.




BEST POLYGAMY IN THE BUSINESS




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack Crash
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer


Posts : 1866
Age : 31
Hailing From : USA
Status : Retired

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 16:47

Joke: Walt Disney's head being Frozen...see what i did there ;p

Serious: JFK but i think we all agree with this conspiracy theory by now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 1061
Status : Pizza Turns Cold

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 0:43

I believe Courtney Love had Kurt Cobain killed

I choose to hope that Andy Kaufman is still alive

Freight Train said he met Tupac in California in 2015.  I don't believe Freight Train is capable of lying, so I believe him.

I think the Kennedy family had a hand in the death of Marilyn Monroe.

I think it's plausible that the first moon landing was a hoax.  Now let me make myself clear; I don't buy the 'photo evidence' or the 'Shining/Kubrick' theory, but considering we were in an arms race with the Russians I think it's at least worth considering.  However, I do believe we've landed on the moon and did so the first time.  I think what I'm saying is that I believe that a 'Wag the Dog' sort of government falsehood likely happened at some point in our history, but it probably wasn't the moon landing.

I believe the government has done a multitude of things to control population growth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 0:48

@ThePizzaBoy wrote:
I believe Courtney Love had Kurt Cobain killed

I choose to hope that Andy Kaufman is still alive

Freight Train said he met Tupac in California in 2015.  I don't believe Freight Train is capable of lying, so I believe him.

I think the Kennedy family had a hand in the death of Marilyn Monroe.

I think it's plausible that the first moon landing was a hoax.  Now let me make myself clear; I don't buy the 'photo evidence' or the 'Shining/Kubrick' theory, but considering we were in an arms race with the Russians I think it's at least worth considering.  However, I do believe we've landed on the moon and did so the first time.  I think what I'm saying is that I believe that a 'Wag the Dog' sort of government falsehood likely happened at some point in our history, but it probably wasn't the moon landing.

I believe the government has done a multitude of things to control population growth.


UMM HELLO BRODY ARE YOU THERE???????

COURTNEY KILLED KURT

WATCH SOAKED IN BLEACH 

GETTOLEARNIN
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 1640
Age : 23
Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 1:09

@Kendra Shamez wrote:
@ThePizzaBoy wrote:
I believe Courtney Love had Kurt Cobain killed

I choose to hope that Andy Kaufman is still alive

Freight Train said he met Tupac in California in 2015.  I don't believe Freight Train is capable of lying, so I believe him.

I think the Kennedy family had a hand in the death of Marilyn Monroe.

I think it's plausible that the first moon landing was a hoax.  Now let me make myself clear; I don't buy the 'photo evidence' or the 'Shining/Kubrick' theory, but considering we were in an arms race with the Russians I think it's at least worth considering.  However, I do believe we've landed on the moon and did so the first time.  I think what I'm saying is that I believe that a 'Wag the Dog' sort of government falsehood likely happened at some point in our history, but it probably wasn't the moon landing.

I believe the government has done a multitude of things to control population growth.


UMM HELLO BRODY ARE YOU THERE???????

COURTNEY KILLED KURT

WATCH SOAKED IN BLEACH 

GETTOLEARNIN



Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

avatar

Posts : 5171
Age : 22
Status : Until we meet again.

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 4:44

I REFUSE to believe Courtney had Kurt killed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 1640
Age : 23
Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 5:05

Lucian Black wrote:
I REFUSE to believe Courtney had Kurt killed
YAS BOO, COME THROUGH,  COME THROUGH
LEGEND GC
LEGEND
A MFING LEGEND
IM ENDORSING YOU LEGEND
FUCKING RIGHT BRO



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
avatar

Posts : 1982
Age : 23
Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 6:52

That Lizard taking the form of humans to work for government...just joking around. I got it from a GTA V character, lol.

I agree with Haruna. Sometimes I wonder if Aliens is indeed exist or not. Man, the universe is very huge. That leaves a possibility we are not the only creatures that living in this galaxy/universe.

I still don't believe it 100% yet, but it is possible, lol.



Thanks to Ryan Marx for the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 1640
Age : 23
Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 15:44

I would say but I don't wanna end up "missing".



Back to top Go down
View user profile
kennydrake

avatar

Posts : 989
Age : 32
Hailing From : Portland, OR
Status : Gone Daddy Gone

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 16:04

Project ODESSA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 3534
Age : 20
Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : Fighter 510

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 16:10

That Hitler didn't commit suicide.


Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 1661
Age : 20
Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada
Status : DEUS VULT!

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 16:16

Bush did 9/11 

Randy Savage had some sort of thing for Stephanie

Kevin Sullivan killed the Benoits 

Montreal was an inside job

Al Capone never getting into Alcatraz.


DEUS VULT! 








Back to top Go down
View user profile
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 1640
Age : 23
Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 16:20

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Bush did 9/11 

Randy Savage had some sort of thing for Stephanie

Kevin Sullivan killed the Benoits 

Montreal was an inside job

Al Capone never getting into Alcatraz.
Ill be at ya funeral.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 1661
Age : 20
Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada
Status : DEUS VULT!

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 16:23

Brody Sparks wrote:
KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Bush did 9/11 

Randy Savage had some sort of thing for Stephanie

Kevin Sullivan killed the Benoits 

Montreal was an inside job

Al Capone never getting into Alcatraz.
Ill be at ya funeral.
Make sure you place my body on a ship and burn it in the sea


DEUS VULT! 








Back to top Go down
View user profile
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 1640
Age : 23
Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 16:30

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Bush did 9/11 

Randy Savage had some sort of thing for Stephanie

Kevin Sullivan killed the Benoits 

Montreal was an inside job

Al Capone never getting into Alcatraz.
Ill be at ya funeral.
Make sure you place my body on a ship and burn it in the sea
I got you. :lupe:



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?   

Back to top Go down
 

What's a conspiracy theory you believe in?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» The Conspiracy Theory
» Robbie Deans is a Trojan Kiwi
» Conspiracy Theory ?
» I have a theory on how to produce BIG pike (following from the Italian geezers thread)
» southpark theory of evolution

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: Interact :: General Discussion-