EAW | Season 10
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
PAIN FOR PRIDE X COMES YOUR WAY JUNE 24TH-JUNE 25TH! LIVE! ::: BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEWEST UPDATES TO THE MAIN WEBSITE HERE!
Top posting users this week
NOVA X

Scott Diamond

Aria Jaxon

Finnegan Wakefield

坂崎ハルナ

showster26

Cameron Ella Ava

TLA

Moongoose McQueen

Jacob Moore

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by TLA Today at 1:08 pm

» CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW WOMENS WORLD CHAMPION....
by Rex32 Today at 12:30 pm

» Pain For Pride X Reactions: Day 1
by showster26 Today at 12:18 pm

» Alex Cox
by J.D. Damon Today at 11:35 am

» Titus O'Neil Ted Talk (Great Story)
by Mr. DEDEDE Today at 10:52 am

» Thank you Y2Impact
by April Song Today at 9:56 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keelan Cetinich
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Logan City, Queensland, Australia

PostSubject: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 5:24 am

What would you say to yourself from ten years ago? Would you tell them to do something different? Tell them to keep strong? Curious to know...

BIG THANKS TO TARAH FOR THE AMAZING SIG! 

Record: 13-1-9
Most Recent Match: lost Cash in the Vault.
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 5:28 am

Umm watch out for a few old girlfriends and don't get you hopes too high for the next decade

4X Rising Star Of The Week (2x Michaels, 2x Caine) , 2X Beef of the week (Top Prospect Scramble, VS Drastik), 1X Promoer of the week (along with everyone else for SV 2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 5:34 am

You don't have to be like them. Pick up a book- you'll be surprised. Ryan is a little shit. Kaitlin will be regrettable. Keep Kai safe. The boy you meet in the sand pit will change your life and you forever. Don't bully your brother. You will be friends with Jake and Lewis for ten years and counting. Richard is a cunt.

Step 1: Stop thinking like everyone else.

Step 2: Realize you will face resistance.
Step 3: You will be tested. But it will be easy to keep doing it even when it gets difficult.

-Thunderstruck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan Cetinich
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Logan City, Queensland, Australia

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 5:34 am

JakobDeLionWMW wrote:
Richard is a cunt.

Yeah, fuck you Richard.

BIG THANKS TO TARAH FOR THE AMAZING SIG! 

Record: 13-1-9
Most Recent Match: lost Cash in the Vault.
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 5:39 am

@Keelan Cetinich wrote:
JakobDeLionWMW wrote:
Richard is a cunt.

Yeah, fuck you Richard.
What a Dick.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 5:40 am

@MTM wrote:
@Keelan Cetinich wrote:
JakobDeLionWMW wrote:
Richard is a cunt.

Yeah, fuck you Richard.
What a Dick.
I see what you did there.

Step 3: You will be tested. But it will be easy to keep doing it even when it gets difficult.

-Thunderstruck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 5:43 am

Don't be friends with the kids that keep picking on you. Beat the shit out of Jesse sooner rather than later. Trust me, you'll enjoy it. He's a cunt. Don't chase the girl who clearly has no interest in you.

Oh and get better at sports.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bianca Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 5:43 am

quit being such a dipshit and think about your future...also what if your mother saw you doing that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 5:45 am

Nicole Fyre wrote:
what if your mother saw you doing that!
WHAT DID YOU DO  :disgust:

-Thunderstruck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 5:54 am

When you get out of school in a few years, care more about yourself and your future than you normally do, you apathetic fuck. Put yourself first, not any relationship. Show some conviction when the time comes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamie O'Hara
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 6:11 am

You know that kid you hang out with all the time? Yeah, fuck him. What he'll do is going to likely never heal.

I don't care if someone said your photoshop skills are shit, fucking stick to it you useless cunt and care about your education.

2013 is going to start off incredible but don't get your hopes up.

Edit: oh and cop whatever punishment on the chin and smack cunts in tackles during footy at school in your first year. Nobody will treat you like shit for two years.

GLORY GLORY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 7:34 am

1. Never ever quit soccer. Don't even think about quitting soccer

2. Cop up courage and talk to the girl who lives two blocks away and ask her out. That way, you won't have to live with regret 

3. Also, don't quit art. 

4. That guy who claims to be your friend, turn around and RUN from him after punching him hard in the face.

Thank you for this Jakob DeLion 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Standin' in da Hall of Poon

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 8:31 am

Prolly a lot of lotto numbers and championship game results.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alonzo Calrissian

Hailing From : Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 8:42 am

Nigga. Stop.

:comeon:

Ask Alonzo | Alonzo Calrissian

01 | 03 | 00

(Shout Out to Lars Grier for the Siggaliciousness)

May The Force Be With You
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 11:17 am

Leave the house and FINISH SCHOOL

PS: Don't engaged

Cloud Matsuda's Wiki Profile! - UPDATED (signature credits go to Brody, Tarah, and Oni!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 11:17 am

Also: lotto numbers

Cloud Matsuda's Wiki Profile! - UPDATED (signature credits go to Brody, Tarah, and Oni!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendra Shamez

Hailing From : Buffalo, New York

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 12:46 pm

i'd tell my 12 year old self to keep bein' you gurl. you gonna achieve so much and i know you keep rewatching MMPR reruns every night on Disney XD but girl in 10 years theyre gonna announce a reboot keep fighting for that shit

(Thank you, Lars!)

" When I said "essentially zero chance of at being promoted to a main writer", I was didn't mean that it would never happen." Jacob Senn, 2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alonzo Calrissian

Hailing From : Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 12:48 pm

@Kendra Shamez wrote:
i'd tell my 12 year old self to keep bein' you gurl. you gonna achieve so much and i know you keep rewatching MMPR reruns every night on Disney XD but girl in 10 years theyre gonna announce a reboot keep fighting for that shit

It's Morphin' Time. Leggo.

Ask Alonzo | Alonzo Calrissian

01 | 03 | 00

(Shout Out to Lars Grier for the Siggaliciousness)

May The Force Be With You
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 12:54 pm

I'll tell the 9-Year-Old me.... that just keep playing the piano and guitar, if someone tells you to give up then flip that person off! Also to not watch School Days when it releases!

Sigs made by Haruna
Accomplishments and ETC
First and Current Control In The Vault Holder
2x Woman/Vixen Of The Week 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brody Sparks
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do?

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 1:29 pm

I would tell 12 year old me
- Don't stress over the assholes in school. Half will be dead, pregnant, in jail, or on drugs in the next 10 years. You good boo.

- Get that body right hoe.

- Actually fucking care about your grades bitch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 25th 2016, 1:31 pm

that chick you were crushing on from a distance but never grew the balls to actually talk to gets fucking fiiiiiner with age. 

get her while she still a virgin, son

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 26th 2016, 4:23 am

Kill yourself before life gets worse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Standin' in da Hall of Poon

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 26th 2016, 8:47 am

#BLACK2020 wrote:
Kill yourself before life gets worse
He's back. I was worried dawg

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelie Larrieux
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Bordeaux, France
Status : "I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, and I'm armed! Don't mess with me!"

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?   November 27th 2016, 3:39 pm

I would have advised her to do what she wanted and enter the US Navy instead of going to a 4 year college. At that point, the Navy was what I truly wanted to do because I hadn't yet developed my love for cooking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

If you had the chance to talk to yourself from 10 years ago, what would you say?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1