EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

TLA

Moongoose McQueen

Finnegan Wakefield

Cameron Ella Ava

Keelan Cetinich

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Anthony Leonhart

Latest topics
» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 14:59

» Another Territorial Invasion Poster
by Tyler Parker Today at 13:38

» NEO Promoz
by Ryan Wilson Today at 13:37

» What video are you watching right now?
by Tyler Parker Today at 13:36

» The GOAT goes sneaker shopping with complex
by Tyler Parker Today at 13:32

» EVO Series 2017
by Ryan Wilson Today at 13:09

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

This world is hanging on by a thread, NXT Takeover continues to be glorious!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiberius IV
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : Insert "I'm a hustling" type phrase, but yeah guess progressing through life now.

PostSubject: This world is hanging on by a thread, NXT Takeover continues to be glorious!   Tue 22 Nov - 8:48

I normally don't make aimless threads like this, but believe it or not NXT Takeover was the first wrestling event I've seen live in audience despite being a wrestling fan off and on my entire life so I feel jubilant. May sound stupid, hell I might only be speaking to a small percentage of people, but I encourage everyone to at least go see one event live, really makes you appreciate the talent in the ring because what they do just seems more real somehow-not like not scripted, but I mean seems more impressive with athleticism- and I sort of get now how crowds can get into lame chants that on TV is annoying but while in the crowd you just go with it.

I'm glad WWE didn't take off the fix the apron chant, it was ridiculous for most since it probably wasn't on camera, but it was hilarious for our side of the audience.

I don't dislike the Authors of Pain big guys wise, but TM61 really proved themselves to me with how they seemed to have all the in ring tools, they can do high flying and quite impressive feats of strength.

Asuka vs James, aside from one dark show match, was the weakest, but it is interesting to see Asuka seemingly turn heel by not shaking hands.

Something about the Revival tapping out after trying to hold each others hands over and over again in their respective submissions was epic.

But what was truly glorious was my main pic base-Roode- and my first pic base in efeds-Joe- went and won, I was really shocked Joe ended the streak.

Got Pokemon Moon Friday, seems like a great game though I haven't had the time to play it much until today.

And no, I haven't watched Survivor Series yet,though judging by things I get that Goldberg won, much like I guess by the header above Impactacus won the championship. Congrats to Impact!

#7reigns #scottdiamondandRRSstillowesmeaworldtitlereign

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: This world is hanging on by a thread, NXT Takeover continues to be glorious!   Tue 22 Nov - 8:50

J Dynasty wrote:
I normally don't make aimless threads like this, but believe it or not NXT Takeover was the first wrestling event I've seen live in audience despite being a wrestling fan off and on my entire life so I feel jubilant. May sound stupid, hell I might only be speaking to a small percentage of people, but I encourage everyone to at least go see one event live, really makes you appreciate the talent in the ring because what they do just seems more real somehow-not like not scripted, but I mean seems more impressive with athleticism- and I sort of get now how crowds can get into lame chants that on TV is annoying but while in the crowd you just go with it.

I'm glad WWE didn't take off the fix the apron chant, it was ridiculous for most since it probably wasn't on camera, but it was hilarious for our side of the audience.

I don't dislike the Authors of Pain big guys wise, but TM61 really proved themselves to me with how they seemed to have all the in ring tools, they can do high flying and quite impressive feats of strength.

Asuka vs James, aside from one dark show match, was the weakest, but it is interesting to see Asuka seemingly turn heel by not shaking hands.

Something about the Revival tapping out after trying to hold each others hands over and over again in their respective submissions was epic.

But what was truly glorious was my main pic base-Roode- and my first pic base in efeds-Joe- went and won, I was really shocked Joe ended the streak.

Got Pokemon Moon Friday, seems like a great game though I haven't had the time to play it much until today.

And no, I haven't watched Survivor Series yet,though judging by things I get that Goldberg won, much like I guess by the header above Impactacus won the championship. Congrats to Impact!

Bro I was at that exact same show. Loved absolutely every single moment of it.

DEUS VULT! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberius IV
Showdown
Showdown

Status : Insert "I'm a hustling" type phrase, but yeah guess progressing through life now.

PostSubject: Re: This world is hanging on by a thread, NXT Takeover continues to be glorious!   Tue 22 Nov - 8:51

And oh first part the title is based on Sanity's promo in the preshow, which was bs since it was so awesome it deserved to be on the main show, I never liked Eric Young before, but now I'm a fan. Goes to show WWE does everything better than TNA.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tiberius IV
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: This world is hanging on by a thread, NXT Takeover continues to be glorious!   Tue 22 Nov - 8:52

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

Bro I was at that exact same show. Loved absolutely every single moment of it.

Nice my Canadian brother, EAW was taking over Takeover and we didn't even know it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: This world is hanging on by a thread, NXT Takeover continues to be glorious!   Tue 22 Nov - 8:54

I was never a Sanity fan myself, but I absolutely love Nikki Storm and EY. So to see EY at the show as opposed to not being on the card at all was at least something to look forward too.

I am honestly surprised we didn't get Tommy End of Marry Dobson's debut there, it would have been such a great Segway for a new rivalry to help say Dillinger or Nakamura put somebody over before getting called up.

DEUS VULT! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: This world is hanging on by a thread, NXT Takeover continues to be glorious!   Tue 22 Nov - 9:02

I am honestly glad I got the NXT tickets over the SS tickets honestly. I know it's kinda kayfabey for me to say this, but I really didn't care for most of SS.

The Men's survivor series match was freaking spot on, wouldn't have changed a single thing about it, yet the rest of the card seemed rather weak for me. For one, I don't mind Raw winning the women's match, but I feel like Charlotte should have been eliminated before the victory making Bayley the sole-survivor. I just feel as if Charlotte and Sasha's rivalry has been booked so that they treat the belt like a joint. To me that just felt strange. Especially since Bayley could've used it to get into the belt picture.

DEUS VULT! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: This world is hanging on by a thread, NXT Takeover continues to be glorious!   Tue 22 Nov - 10:04

I agree with your statement that everyone should go to a live show at least once in their lives. I went to an NXT event back in May and it was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had. Saw Nakamura and Fin Balor team up and go against The Revival. Saw Asuka vs Alexa Bliss. Bayley vs Nia Jax. Joe vs Austin Aries. It was so dope. Glad to hear you had a good time, though!
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: This world is hanging on by a thread, NXT Takeover continues to be glorious!   Tue 22 Nov - 10:18

Kendra Shamez wrote:
I agree with your statement that everyone should go to a live show at least once in their lives. I went to an NXT event back in May and it was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had. Saw Nakamura and Fin Balor team up and go against The Revival. Saw Asuka vs Alexa Bliss. Bayley vs Nia Jax. Joe vs Austin Aries. It was so dope. Glad to hear you had a good time, though!

This is basically why I love going to Indy Wrestling shows for fun. The live crowds, matches that keep me off the edge of my seat. It's the whole appeal of an independent show. NXT gives a perfect gateway into the WWE style for Indy wrestlers under WWE contract.

DEUS VULT! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: This world is hanging on by a thread, NXT Takeover continues to be glorious!   Wed 23 Nov - 7:15

I was pretty shocked with Joe's victory as well. Heard you went to the show right around the time I saw the Roode match was on, knew you must have been going nuts. Thanks for the congrats.

#Tiberius4Champ

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack Crash
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: This world is hanging on by a thread, NXT Takeover continues to be glorious!   Wed 23 Nov - 7:45

That match between #DIY (love those guys but HATE that name) and Revival was one of the best tag team matches I've ever seen
Back to top Go down
View user profile

This world is hanging on by a thread, NXT Takeover continues to be glorious!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1