EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Finnegan Wakefield

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Keelan Cetinich

Aria Jaxon

Stephanie Matsuda

вrσdч spαrks .

Latest topics
» What's your Free-Per-View Record?
by 坂崎ハルナ Yesterday at 23:14

» Finnegan Wakefield AMA
by The Trickster Azrael Yesterday at 21:06

» EAW Goals
by TLA Yesterday at 20:26

» Mallory Wilde
by TLA Yesterday at 20:13

» Roast The Wrestler above you
by TLA Yesterday at 20:12

» EAW Promoz!
by Keelan Cetinich Yesterday at 18:37

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

What's the sickest you've ever been?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: What's the sickest you've ever been?   Fri 9 Jun - 23:00

Darkane wrote:
As a baby, I had Pyloric stenosis and I had to get surgery on my stomach. I have a big scar now. I don't remember it obviously but from what my parents told me, I was pretty sick.

This year I had a urinary tract infection which knocked me out for days. Probably the worst I've ever felt that I can actually remember.

Urinary tract infections are no joke, my roommate had one earlier this year and was laid up about a week. Feel for ya on that one. =/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkane
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: What's the sickest you've ever been?   Fri 9 Jun - 23:20

JohnnyFNNova wrote:
Darkane wrote:
As a baby, I had Pyloric stenosis and I had to get surgery on my stomach. I have a big scar now. I don't remember it obviously but from what my parents told me, I was pretty sick.

This year I had a urinary tract infection which knocked me out for days. Probably the worst I've ever felt that I can actually remember.

Urinary tract infections are no joke, my roommate had one earlier this year and was laid up about a week. Feel for ya on that one. =/

That's exactly what happened to me. Just about a week. But boy it knocked me out like nothing I ever felt before. I had to pull out of a match I had on EAW because I couldn't even get on the computer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Target Smiles
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Parts Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What's the sickest you've ever been?   Fri 9 Jun - 23:51

Maybe 4-5 months ago I got a cold that was nothing at first, I just woke up feeling a lil sick but I still went to class and everything like it was no big deal. But then as soon as I got home it all got way worse. I was sweating, could barely breathe, the room was spinning and my body was aching all over, especially my back. I've had plenty of broken bones and serious injuries in my life but those aches caused some of the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life. 

I've probably been sicker at some point but that's the thing that comes to mind since it was so recent.

(Credit to Tomi Venus for making the titantron video.) 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

What's the sickest you've ever been?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: Interact :: General Discussion-