Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you know your heritage? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you know your heritage? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Do you know your heritage? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Do you know your heritage? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Do you know your heritage? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Do you know your heritage? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Do you know your heritage? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Do you know your heritage? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Do you know your heritage?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Do you know your heritage? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 2:56 am

Tell us what it is!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 3:53 am

I'm not sure but I probably am of Spanish descent
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 3:59 am

I am dominantly Jamaican. My father and mother were both born there.

- My dad immigrated to England where his parents were born, and then to america.
- My mom's father was a scottish merchant sailor who landed in jamaican, met my grandma and had my mom and my aunts and uncle and they both immigrated to the states eventually with my aunts and uncle and my mom
- My mom's mother, she is jamaican, apart of the maroons, our side of family goes back to the ashanti tribe in africa, so I am a decendent of the great Granny Nanny who was known for her witchcraft and brought it to jamaica

So yes, I'm Jamaican, Scottish and British. & yes I am a decent of voodoo and witchcraft which means

Do you know your heritage? Tumblr_lxm7sgHAKA1r396who1_500
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 11:07 am

-My dad is from South Africa with Dutch ancestors, his dad's family have been there for the past 5-6 generations and his mom's family is primarily British, they moved their after WW2 when my great-grandpa was shifted over to Cape Town
 My dad, his parents and his siblings moved to the US (Chicago to be exact) when he was 13.
-My mom's family is from and they're Punjabi, they moved to New York when she was around 2-3 years old. So her main life was spent in New York.

So I have Dutch/South African, British,and Punjabi background. That's a great mix in my life!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 11:09 am

I'm a Frenchman with some German and I guess some Russian ancestry.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 11:11 am

I'm 100% Indonesian.

To be more specific, all of my Family members are Javanese although I'm living in a Sunda town (Bandung), lol.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 11:39 am

Of course I am aware. Most my ancestry hails from the Northern quarter of Europe. 
Although I am a third generation Canadian, most my ancestry can be traced back to the following Barbarian tribes: 

- Germs
- Nords
- Slavs 
- Baltics 
- Celtic 
I tend to honor my ancestry (Thus why I consider myself Ástaru)
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 12:47 pm

Barring like, an ancestry.com test or some shit, I have a pretty general idea.

My dad was born in Cuba and immigrated to Miami with his family when he was a kid. They didn't stay long and moved to Wisconsin for a little bit (why the fuck...?), and ultimately moved to Long Beach, which is basically where my dad and his siblings grew up. 

My paternal side of the family is pretty mixed (despite most people seeming to believe that most Cubans look like Pitbull or Gloria Estefan). My grandpa's ancestry is primarily Spanish and Taino, and appearance-wise, that sounds right on the money. My grandma is Black and Spanish.

My mom is more Black than anything else. She was born at Fort Hood and spent the first few years of her life on military bases until her parents split up, and then was raised in/around LA by her parents and grandparents. There isn't much or any admixture that I'm aware of on her maternal side of the family. Her dad is Black, Creole, and Scots-Irish. Probably some other shit, tbh. My great-grandparents' family trees are pretty mixed up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 1:59 pm

100% SAVAGE 1000% GAWD
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 2:10 pm

Methuselah wrote:
100% SAVAGE 1000% GAWD
this
Back to top Go down
Adrian Christ

Adrian Christ

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 4:35 pm

I would really like to find out. I know there is some German on my moms side
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 8:41 pm

I'm a 100% Heinz 57 American mutt.  One part Scottish, one part Irish, and a little bit of Cherokee mixed in along the lines.  I'm not sure how much of what, but I've always heard that my grandmother on my father's side was active in the Tennessee Cherokee community. I never got to meet her though, and it's a hard subject to bring up to my dad.  I do know that it took me a long ass time to grow facial hair, and even now it's patchy as fuck.  The same goes for some of my uncles and cousins.  On a similar note, my brother and dad have brown hair and grow red beards. I don't.  I've always envied that.  Looks bad ass.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 1:14 am

I'm mostly English but there's Italian on my dad's side although I'm not sure how far back. My last name possibly originates from French Norman too but it's not for definite, so there's that too.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 7:21 am

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 9:46 am

My biological father's side is Jamaican (I used to have an accent when I was little). On my mother's side my grandmother is Cherokee/Italian and my grandfather is good 'ol southern Black. I'm going to do a genealogy test to see if there's any Asian so I can claim this Blasian gimmick for real Razz  ooouuu!
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 10:15 am

Nastradamus wrote:
Methuselah wrote:
100% SAVAGE 1000% GAWD
this
double this
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 7:51 pm

Mike Showman wrote:
Nastradamus wrote:
Methuselah wrote:
100% SAVAGE 1000% GAWD
this
double this
triple this
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 9:00 pm

Irish, Scottish, Aboriginal.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 11:02 pm

Mexican-American.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 3:31 pm

My mom is 100% Mexican. My pops was 100% Mexican. I'm born and raised in Washington and it wasn't until this past summer where I go to go to Mexico for the first time and meet all my family from my mom's side and live a humble lifestyle. Shit was dope and I can't wait until I get to go again.
Back to top Go down
Agustin Gates

Agustin Gates

Hailing From : Bronx, NY

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 3:49 pm

I'm half Dominican and half Puerto Rican
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 4:02 pm

TLA wrote:
Mike Showman wrote:
Nastradamus wrote:
Methuselah wrote:
100% SAVAGE 1000% GAWD
this
double this
triple this
quadruple this
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 4:25 pm

My mom is 100% Norwegian and even speaks a few phrases thaaaaat I was never interested in learning. Her mom and dad were both born in Bergen, both travelled to America when they were four on the same boat and lived in the same town. They never met before they started dating, which I always found kinda interesting. 

My Dad is half Irish, half French. His ancestor was exiled from France and traveled to Ireland. Apparently, he was a psychopath, so he fit right in in Ireland.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 7:20 pm

90% of white people can figure out their heritage down to a pie chart/percentage of what ethnicity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know your heritage?   Do you know your heritage? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you know your heritage?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-