Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Your 2016 year (almost) end review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 2:10 pm

EFeds: This year hasn't been as good as I had wanted it to, 2016 started off with a bang, having a major feud with Tarah, joining The Sanatorium, but as shit in my personal life started to effect my mood for efeding and promoing, i had to step out of EAW for a few months. I am back now, took me a little time to shake off the promo rust as i hadn't promo'd in 2 or 3 months prior. I'm back now, and enjoying every minute of it.

IRL: This year has been terrible, there hasn't been even a good moment that I can say. My mom went to jail which has really set the tone for this year, she has been there for a few months now, for a 2nd DUI, and driving with a suspended licence and possession of marijuana, so I had to move in with my Aunt for the Summer in Pennsylvania, I live with my sister's friend's house now for the school year. As much as her parents are nice for taken us in, I miss my mom and I miss bed and stuff. And on top of that, I had to go to summer school, not complaining as it was my own fault for skipping classes, I have been dealing with anxiety and depression all year. So yeah, Looking forward to 2017. cherry
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 2:37 pm

Real Life: RL was bumpy but a nice road, to describe it. It would be Chasing Dreams, I went from someone who just played music in front of Live Audience during school talent shows and etc to Playing Music whether it be Rock or Jazz at a local restaurant to now being a student in Music Composition

E-Fed: For my rookie year in E-Fed in general... It's been good.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 2:37 pm

Madison Kaline wrote:
EFeds: This year hasn't been as good as I had wanted it to, 2016 started off with a bang, having a major feud with Tarah, joining The Sanatorium, but as shit in my personal life started to effect my mood for efeding and promoing, i had to step out of EAW for a few months. I am back now, took me a little time to shake off the promo rust as i hadn't promo'd in 2 or 3 months prior. I'm back now, and enjoying every minute of it.

IRL: This year has been terrible, there hasn't been even a good moment that I can say. My mom went to jail which has really set the tone for this year, she has been there for a few months now, for a 2nd DUI, and driving with a suspended licence and possession of marijuana, so I had to move in with my Aunt for the Summer in Pennsylvania, I live with my sister's friend's house now for the school year. As much as her parents are nice for taken us in, I miss my mom and I miss bed and stuff. And on top of that, I had to go to summer school, not complaining as it was my own fault for skipping classes, I have been dealing with anxiety and depression all year. So yeah, Looking forward to 2017. cherry
 *Hug* sorry you're going through that sweets.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 3:45 pm

Efed: Sadly, It wasn't as great as I wanted it to be due to personal life conflicting with it. I never got to do much with Brody because I had to leave for something that didn't even happen. I've enjoyed meeting many people here, so that's one good thing.

IRL: Hell. Without going into too much detail, I'm living terribly. I'm stressing, I'm feeling my depression creep up on me. Living each day not knowing what is coming. Fuck 2016. Worst year of my life. All in all, life sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 3:49 pm

Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:

*Hug* sorry you're going through that sweets.
TY! *HUG* It's okay tho i'm getting threw it !
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 7:25 pm

Real Life: I have had one of the craziest rollercoaster rides personally in my entire life this year. Gained and lost new friends, had my heartbroken, quit my shitty fast food job, started my own business, been in debt, had too much money ... I could go on. But to put it all into one word I would say that this year personally has been fun. Despite all the hard times I've had, I've had some pretty spectacular times too!

E-Fed: I am so glad I came back to the E-Fedding game after three long years. I was going through so many E-Feds and accidentally stumbled onto this one actually. I decided to join up, and I don't regret it one bit. The community here is the greatest community I've ever been involved with in E-Fedding, and every single person here is so damn friendly and are easy to talk to. The chat is always lit with amazing people, the forums are always active and the shows are just incredibly written and well-booked. EAW is the greatest fed I've been apart of, and I have no intentions of ever leaving it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 8:15 pm

E-Fed: This year has been my first experience in e-fedding and I've loved every second of it. From being banned on my first visit to the chat, to winning my first PFP match and becoming the Vixens World Champion. People such as Cameron, Cailin, Aria and Kendra have made this division so competitive, and Empire lit. Dubby, Impact, DDD and lately Jamie have been so nice to me in the chat, and most importantly I love the chilled, compassionate and friendly community that EAW has. 

Real Life: My life is heading in a good direction, I've had more good moments than bad so I can't really complain. Last year I struggled with depression and self-harm issues so in comparison this year has been good and I hope next year is even better!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 10:53 pm

Real Life: It's been a hard year, I'm not gonna lie.  Lost my job due to having to be home to help my family after my mother had another stroke.  Things got so hectic and hard that I actually had to take time off EAW.  But in the time I weas away really missed the community, the creative outlet and the competion that this place provides.

in EAW:  Bit of a roller coaster.  Started off the first day of the year with a DQ win over the National Elite champion (I still want that rematch Tig), had a segment with Zack Crash, and then worked a match with him the next week.  those first three weeks really made me feel like I was about to break thru and be trusted with some more angles and storylines.  Then I lost a lot of that momentum over the next few weeks.  I was able to bounce back and settle into a nice little mid card guard spot and I tried to make everything I got work to the best of my abilities.  Unfortunately the above mentioned personal issues forced me to take time off.  in the months away I couldn't get a return angle out of my head.  Those plans didn't work out but they allowed me to finally take the time to come back with the Solomon Caine character.  Since I've been back it's been great working here again.  The writers (Imp, scott, Senn, and DDD) have all been good to me, and I want to do them proud.  I can't tell you how much I missed this place, and how grateful I am to be back.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2016, 5:30 am

In E-Feds:

IRL:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2016, 5:53 am

Madison Kaline wrote:

I've been personally dealing with anxiety and depression for years. If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to pm me or dm me on twitter (I believe we follow each other) I think people like us gotta stick together and help each other.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2016, 6:00 am

Ares Vendetta wrote:
In E-Feds:

IRL:
I wish we still have the like button lol
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2016, 6:35 am

All of my woes have now been buried under the gleaming ray of sunshine that is Donald Trump's victory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your 2016 year (almost) end review   Your 2016 year (almost) end review - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your 2016 year (almost) end review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2