EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Nobi

Azumi Goto

Stephanie Matsuda

DampshawIII

Ahren Fournier

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» EAW Promoz!
by Stephanie Matsuda Today at 8:06 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Maddox Ayres Today at 5:35 pm

» Daisy Thrash
by Daisy Thrash Today at 4:36 pm

» Resignation
by Azumi Goto Today at 3:04 pm

» EAW Feed
by Carlos Rosso Today at 11:47 am

» Arselx
by Arselx Today at 11:44 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on November 28th 2016, 10:47 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne
@MrPureWrestling 

Since tonight is my open forum after finally terminating the #WrestlingMachine. You know what that means! #FreeBluntsAtTheMerchTable
Post on November 28th 2016, 10:40 pm by Nathan Fiora
@FioraFire 

Nasir Capitani and Lucian Black can finally shut their mouths!  

What a time to be alive.  
:win:
Post on November 28th 2016, 10:17 pm by Zack Crash
BLACK† wrote:
\"Damaged" Zack Crash wrote:
@Damaged_Channel

Erase!  Erase!  ERASE!!!
@LucianBlack: Do us all a favor and erase yourself

@Damaged_Channel

SILENCE FOOL!!!!
Post on November 28th 2016, 9:11 pm by Nastradamus
fuck everyone :]
Post on November 28th 2016, 8:52 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

War Queen and Azumi fall to us. Whoever is next...we are waiting. Come at us strong. And Impact...you want a challenge, Miles didn't prove to be one. How about the former leader of Hexagun takes on the patriarch of the Sanatorium?
Post on November 28th 2016, 7:02 pm by Cleopatra: Empire GM

Cleo vs. Kendra Shamez ftw
Post on November 28th 2016, 5:53 pm by April Song
@KillerBeeSong

Quote :
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci

Post on November 28th 2016, 2:08 pm by вrσdч spαrks .
BLACK† wrote:
@LucianBlack: My apologies to @LilNovacaineX and everyone else who felt offended by any of the tweets posted by this account throughout the past couple of days. Apparently I was hacked.

@SparklingPestilence:

How sad. I was really supporting the movement. Well more so the anger and rage. @LucianBlack
Post on November 28th 2016, 2:00 pm by GC
@LucianBlack: My apologies to @LilNovacaineX and everyone else who felt offended by any of the tweets posted by this account throughout the past couple of days. Apparently I was hacked.
Post on November 28th 2016, 10:02 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Going retro!
Post on November 28th 2016, 4:39 am by Mei-chan
Post on November 28th 2016, 4:04 am by GC
@Kendra Shamez wrote:
@OGVixn

Oops, sorry. Didn't see ya there. 
@LucianBlack: I really, really like your sun glasses, where did you get them?
Post on November 28th 2016, 4:03 am by GC
\"Damaged" Zack Crash wrote:
@Damaged_Channel

Erase!  Erase!  ERASE!!!
@LucianBlack: Do us all a favor and erase yourself
Post on November 27th 2016, 9:57 pm by Zack Crash
@Damaged_Channel

Erase!  Erase!  ERASE!!!
Post on November 27th 2016, 9:46 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@WarQueen

Nobody's safe.
Post on November 27th 2016, 9:42 pm by Guest
@OGVixn

Oops, sorry. Didn't see ya there. 
Post on November 27th 2016, 9:28 pm by April Song
@Agustin Gates wrote:
@YourMajestyAG
Seems the paparazzi caught me and Mackenzie after a successful meeting with EAW Management. Heading to a brand that seriously needs my talent to help boost their ratings. #YourWelcome

Just now
@KillerBeeSong

*You're
Post on November 27th 2016, 8:22 pm by TLA
@Lars Grier wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

Welp I'm alive-ish. Got home from the Hospital a day or so ago; now watching all the Harry Potter Movies---again. 
God, I swear you say those four magic filled words to me and I'd be yours...."You're a wizard, Tarah"     
#SlytherinPride #ImAWizard #NotnoWitch #Freakshows #LOTV #NerdyPaleGirl #LoveHP
@LucianBlack: You're a wizard, Tarah
@LucianBlack: Just for the record I just told you what you wanted to hear to be nice. The only thing I want to be mine right now is the World Heavyweight Championship.
@LilNovacaineX:
Okay Breathe, L.B. It was a goddamn joke. I didn't need anyone to tell me what I already know. 

BTW please, we all know Sennie boy has the title locked down tightly around his waist---but good luck with that goal. #ZeroFaith
@LucianBlack: Aren't jokes supposed to be funny? You have no faith in me like 100% of EAW but I have faith in me. That's all I really care about. And I don't need luck... luck's for losers.
@LilNovacaineX:
Oh! PLEASE, forgive me that one joke isn't funny but let me try again. See this joke involves you--and your comeback--and everything you have said in the past few days. L.B, I can't put faith in a guy who whines more then a Vixen does. Senn, love him or hate him, won that title cuz he deserved it. You, the walking joke atm, deserves nothing but the finest beating that Dynasty has to offer. You right though, Luck is for losers; hence why I wished it just for you. #TakeASeat
@LucianBlack: I wasn't whining I was exposing the truth and taking Monroe's mask off. Senn won that title because he got lucky. Clearly, you're either mentally challenged or just blind if you think that cheap Frank Castle knockoff deserves the title more than I do. I've been around for seven long years. I've been busting my ass ever since. You probably didn't even know what professional wrestling was back then or you were probably sleeping your way to the top already. I don't know and I really don't care. But I don't need or want your faith anyway because like I said I have faith in me, more than anyone could ever have in me and that is all that matters to me. Jesus, Tarah.. You used to be so cool, what happened to you?
@DestroyGrierDestroy

Damn, one loss made you like this? Good thing you ate glass then, huh?
@PostingPanther

I lost a match once and tbh i still ain't even recovered from the trauma. #ItsABigDeal
Post on November 27th 2016, 8:10 pm by Agustin Gates
@YourMajestyAG
Seems the paparazzi caught me and Mackenzie after a successful meeting with EAW Management. Heading to a brand that seriously needs my talent to help boost their ratings. #YourWelcome

Just now
Post on November 27th 2016, 5:09 pm by вrσdч spαrks .

@SparklingPestilence:

We all have demons... I just choose to feed mine. Hehe.
Post on November 27th 2016, 5:06 pm by Lars Grier (Online)
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

Welp I'm alive-ish. Got home from the Hospital a day or so ago; now watching all the Harry Potter Movies---again. 
God, I swear you say those four magic filled words to me and I'd be yours...."You're a wizard, Tarah"     
@LucianBlack: Just for the record I just told you what you wanted to hear to be nice. The only thing I want to be mine right now is the World Heavyweight Championship.
@LilNovacaineX:
Okay Breathe, L.B. It was a goddamn joke. I didn't need anyone to tell me what I already know. 

BTW please, we all know Sennie boy has the title locked down tightly around his waist---but good luck with that goal. #ZeroFaith
@LucianBlack: Aren't jokes supposed to be funny? You have no faith in me like 100% of EAW but I have faith in me. That's all I really care about. And I don't need luck... luck's for losers.
@LilNovacaineX:
Oh! PLEASE, forgive me that one joke isn't funny but let me try again. See this joke involves you--and your comeback--and everything you have said in the past few days. L.B, I can't put faith in a guy who whines more then a Vixen does. Senn, love him or hate him, won that title cuz he deserved it. You, the walking joke atm, deserves nothing but the finest beating that Dynasty has to offer. You right though, Luck is for losers; hence why I wished it just for you. #TakeASeat
@LucianBlack: I wasn't whining I was exposing the truth and taking Monroe's mask off. Senn won that title because he got lucky. Clearly, you're either mentally challenged or just blind if you think that cheap Frank Castle knockoff deserves the title more than I do. I've been around for seven long years. I've been busting my ass ever since. You probably didn't even know what professional wrestling was back then or you were probably sleeping your way to the top already. I don't know and I really don't care. But I don't need or want your faith anyway because like I said I have faith in me, more than anyone could ever have in me and that is all that matters to me. Jesus, Tarah.. You used to be so cool, what happened to you?
@DestroyGrierDestroy

Damn, one loss made you like this? Good thing you ate glass then, huh?
Post on November 27th 2016, 11:29 am by Tarah Nova
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

@LilNovacaineX:

@LilNovacaineX:
@LilNovacaineX:
What happened to me? I fuckin' grew up and didn't let a loss effect me as bad as you. Like shit, spamming the Feed with BS is just lame of you and OH BTW, Princess, back in the day; it was I who kept you afloat with he who shall not be named. I wrestled while you and Eddie sat back on your asses. So yeah, I know wrestling. I eat, sleep and bleed it.  And ofc you would bring up the 'sleeping to the top' comment--like every other Vixen in this Division who has beef with me does. God, L.B., if you keep this 'exposing the truth' up you might as well get a sex change and join the Vixens Division. 

Nova out.
Post on November 27th 2016, 11:15 am by GC
@Tarah Nova wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

@LilNovacaineX:

@LilNovacaineX:
Post on November 27th 2016, 10:53 am by Tarah Nova
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

@LilNovacaineX:

@LilNovacaineX:
Post on November 27th 2016, 10:33 am by GC
@Tarah Nova wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
#BLACK2020 wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

@LilNovacaineX:

Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: