EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Cameron Ella Ava

Astraea Jordan

TLA

Moongoose McQueen

Jamie O'Hara

The Trickster Azrael

Nobi

Keelan Cetinich

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» The Compliment Game
by Bhris Elite Today at 3:21 pm

» Luke Colter
by J.D. Damon Today at 10:41 am

» 11.75 STARS CLUB
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 8:56 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Jon McAdams Today at 5:02 am

» Yeah nah yeah nah: AMA II
by Moongoose McQueen Today at 2:53 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by Astraea Jordan Today at 12:42 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 4:40 am

The last show I watched was Rick and Morty so...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 5:47 am

I was watching a re-run of breaking bad. So yeah, I am in Albuquerque, making meth and killing people while avoiding the DEA

Thank you for this Jakob DeLion 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 6:40 am

I was watching Friends on Netflix. I guess I would be trading insults with Chandler and trying to get in either Monica, Phoebe, or Rachel. :cena:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 6:45 am

Empire...the Fox show. lol I guess I'll be a recording artist or something.

Cloud Matsuda's Wiki Profile! - UPDATED (signature credits go to Brody, Tarah, and Oni!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 7:53 am

Lucy, Daughter of the Devil.  It's kind of a hard show to avoid death in unless you're one of the main characters.  If you try to get with Lucy the Devil kills you. If you hang around DJ Jesus and you're not Judas you're in the line of fire. If you try to be one of the devil's followers or attempt to make a deal with him, you usually end up dead or with your dreams dashed by the devil's failed attempts to fulfill his end of the bargain.  Either that or he just fucks it up for the fun of it when he gets bored with you.  I guess I'd try to become a part of the Special Clergy or some affiliate of the Vatican.  They never seem to die.  Priests die all the time.  Vampire choir and alter boys and what not, but I think if I got in cozy with the top brass of Catholicism, like the papacy, I'd be safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 8:05 am

The Flash. I am Barry Allen, the fastest man alive.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 8:32 am

Sons of Anarchy. TBH I have only watched 3 episodes, but it has similar feel to GTA The Lost and Damned (the biker theme and yes, SOA IMO is TLAD's TV Show version, lol). I'm a new kid in SAMCRO and of course I'll do what I can to be a better biker, gunman, and fighter to avoid death, lol.

Thanks to Ryan Marx for the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
坂崎ハルナ
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 8:49 am

Ishikawa Goemon. I probably become an ordinary civilian who just saved from getting robbed. I'm unarmed and the hero will save me... or I'll end up dead anyway.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : Tamers Is Best Season! COME AT ME ADVENTURE FANS!!!

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 10:50 am

As usual, I was watching Anime....

The show is called Bakuman, a show about Mangakas and the struggles in making a successful manga. I'm probably just an assistant for the Artist.

Sigs made by Haruna (Thanks, Waifu!!)
This one is made by Tarah (Thank you, GM!)

Azumi's Wiki Page! {Special thanks to Koala Finn who created the page itself}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 11:45 am

Jessica Jones.

I'd prolly do what I'm doing now and just make sure to stay the fuck away from Kilgrave.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 12:34 pm

Last show I watched was Arrested Development.

I'd just hang with GOB and do illusions all day.

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOOOOOOWN!

ALL Credit for the Sig - Raymundo Rhyse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 12:35 pm

well im in Family Guy so staying away from giant chickens who hand out bad coupons is a start.

4X Rising Star Of The Week (2x Michaels, 2x Caine) , 2X Beef of the week (Top Prospect Scramble, VS Drastik), 1X Promoer of the week (along with everyone else for SV 2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Murder Capital of the US

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 12:41 pm

Criminal Minds... don't be an idiot is my best bet, but I may just be screwed.

(Thank you to Brody Sparks for the Sig!)

Achievements:
Most Valuable Elitist: 1 time.  
Champion of the week: 2 times.    
Top Prospect.
Former Hardcore Champion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 12:44 pm

If the last presidential debate counts as a TV show than my life is in ruin

Thank you Tarah <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 1:22 pm

Mr. Robot. Probably under Elliot's bed, masturbating.

That answers all three questions btw.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : California.

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 4:23 pm

I'm watching Killer Kids, so like...being stuck inside re-enactments of actual murders is 10/10 not poppin. I guess as long as I stay away from the people the episodes are focusing on, I should be alright. Hopefully.

(Credit to Tarah and Brody for the sigs.   )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasir Moore
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 4:34 pm

Nasir Moore Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 4:37 pm

My last show was Colts/Texans. Bad coaching would probably make me want to die, so no saving me there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 4:50 pm

Spongebob I can only last like a minute under water so im dead

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 5:00 pm

Luke Cage. It's ok, I'm not black and nowhere near Harlem.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 7:35 pm

Last Week Tonight so I guess I'm an old British dude talking shit about politicians #IAmLiam

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 9:17 pm

Dragon Ball Super

Goku Black would fuck me up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberius IV
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : Insert "I'm a hustling" type phrase, but yeah guess progressing through life now.

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 10:07 pm

Westworld. Hopefully anywhere aside from where these androids are, that's how I'll avoid death.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendra Shamez

Hailing From : Buffalo, New York

PostSubject: Re: You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?   October 17th 2016, 10:44 pm

I'm a beautiful fierce drag queen on Rupauls Drag Race All stars lip syncing FOR MY LEGACY. id probably die emotionally if I were to get eliminated.

(Thank you, Lars!)

" When I said "essentially zero chance of at being promoted to a main writer", I was didn't mean that it would never happen." Jacob Senn, 2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile

You are trapped inside the last TV show that you watched. Where are you, what are you doing, and how are you going to avoid death?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1