Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? Empty
PostSubject: What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving?   What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 4:33 am

Assuming that you've had one. What was it?
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving?   What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 1:28 pm

a bomb

jk, but i got a bird for my birthday when i was younger, felt bad he was in a cage so i set him free the next day. got my ass whopped afterwards but oh well
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving?   What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 2:09 pm

One time on my birthday I bought myself an Agonist CD only for my step-dad to end up buying me the exact same CD. 
Though I sold it at a used CD store and got a good $5 out of it.
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving?   What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 2:55 pm

When I was a little kid, I felt kinda bad for getting a Sega Genesis as a Christmas gift.

Why? 

Mainly because i already had one but broke it by accident. I had asked for Sonic and Knuckles as a present and apparently they had already gotten it. I opened presents that morning and they had gotten me a newer model Genesis AND the game. 

I don't feel bad in a sense that it was a gift I didn't want or whatever, it was just that my clumsiness made it a little tougher on them for getting me stuff Christmas time.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving?   What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 3:45 pm

Chocolate, from a girl on Valentines Days back in highschool because it was the Japan thing to do. The sad thing is, I wasn't really into her but another girl. I kind of already knew she liked me for a year, but was kind of hoping it was just a little crush and she would get over it. She was sweet girl and cute to boot, who I knew could get another guy (and I knew a few that were interested in her), and I was at the time just not interested in dating at all until a year or so later. It was just weird because I knew exactly what it meant as she loved Japanese cultures, and being the shy socially awkward guy at the time, I had no idea what to do. As I said, she was a very sweet girl, but I was a pretty crazy guy and was always just more interested in someone that can match my crazy, so I kind of declined because I didn't want her to end up having to deal with me. That is quite possibly the only time I really felt bad about receiving a gift. But I hear she is doing very well now and with a good guy, so it all ended well.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving?   What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 3:48 pm

Soooooo, this one year for my birthday I bought Sly Cooper 3 for PS2. And then my mom got the same game for me...

And then my dad got me a third copy of the game.

It was fucking hilarious in all honesty. But those two extra copies got me a good couple dollars.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving?   What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 7:38 pm

Yo girl's virginity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving?   What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was a gift that you felt really bad for receiving?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1