EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Stephanie Matsuda

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Keelan Cetinich

Aria Jaxon

Latest topics
» Mallory Wilde
by Nobi Today at 4:43

» EAW Promoz!
by Scott Oasis Today at 4:03

» NEO Promoz
by Daryl Kinkade Today at 4:00

» Malcolm Jones
by Mr. DEDEDE Today at 3:26

» Jael Arcana-Rosario
by вrσdч spαrks . Today at 2:44

» Happy Birthday Pehrox
by J.D. Damon Today at 0:57

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Mon 17 Oct - 15:30

The first thing to come to mind for me is Brexit, obviously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 0:26

People with actual bushes dangling down their chin tryna force Islam and every little detail about it on others, even when those people are entitled to do or believe whatever tickles their fancy. Those sons of bitches piss me off.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : We are the others. The dreamers and the lovers. We are every color. We are the others.

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 0:29

That Florida is the Donald Trump State.

Sigs made by Haruna (Thanks, Waifu!!)
This one is made by Tarah (Thank you, GM!)
Azumi's Wiki Page! {Special thanks to Koala Finn who created the page itself}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 0:40

Well California in general has a high cost of living. OUt where I'm at the want an arm and leg for a 1 bedroom apartment.  sesides that where I live is a sleep Beach/farm town that has no night life and everything closes at 9pm.  also I hate that all the restaurants suck in my city.

4X Rising Star Of The Week (2x Michaels, 2x Caine) , 4X Beef of the week (Top Prospect Scramble, VS Drastik, vs Chris Elite, W/Jon McAdams vs Bound By Fate), 1X Promoer of the week (along with everyone else for SV 2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 0:47

A frivolous one:

State: Drivers.

Region: Summer humidity.

Country: Americans are so against the idea of ties/draws in sports (and yet hardly ANY Americans can come up with a reason that doesn't include the phrases "kissing your sister" or "participation trophy"), that some of our sports leagues have made up ways to determine a winner that bear little resemblance to the sport they're playing. Example: shootouts in hockey. MLS used to have penalty shootouts for every level regular season game, too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 1:05

I'm from Canada, 

So, Ontario: The fact that it's either really hot or really cold. No middle ground

Canada: I'd say in general, it's the fact that Trudeau was so obsessed with gender neutrality that he decided to chose the Senate in Parliament solely based on the fact that one half were male and the other half female. Even though to me the concept of a cabinet's gender is obsolete and doesn't matter. It's probably why if I ever run for MP it'll be with the Greens.

DEUS VULT! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoffNostalgia

Hailing From : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 2:00

Heroin epidemic in southern New Jersey, and basically the entire US from what I understand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yusuke_Toriyama

Hailing From : Okinawa, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 2:04

Racism.

"/>

$ign or Peri$h.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasir Moore
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 2:34

Too many venoms and KDs runnin around here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 3:03

As an American, I really hate that people feel entitled to say whatever they want and still don't expect any real consequences for their actions. I do feel everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you better be ready for others to disagree and if it ends up with you getting your @ss knocked to the floor, then chances are, you deserved it. At least own up to it rather than be all like, "I'll sue you for laying your hands on me." 

I also hate how petty people are in believing that their own beliefs comes before doing their actual jobs. Like you hear stories all the time where people in a government job refusing to acknowledge gay marriage, but due to the rules of separation of church and state, you have to serve the people. You have absolutely no reason to have that job if you can't put your differences aside. It's like hiring a racist cop who only targets specific race rather than doing his actual job. You have no reason to be in that position and once again, think you are tough sh!t just because of the 1st amendment. You are violating people's right, you don't deserve that power to begin with. 

And Nintendo of America, why can't you be as cool as Nintendo of Japan?!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 6:44

Racists and other arrogant losers who oppress others like Moongoose

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : California.
Status : You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation.

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 7:26

It's highkey too hot sometimes. The traffic is ass. Everything is expensive. But I still love it and wouldn't wanna live anywhere else. :/

(Credit to Tarah and Brody for the sigs.   )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 7:40

TLA wrote:

Son, the oppression of people isn't an American thing, so if you are living in a different country that operates on Communism or a Dictatorship, please do share. 

And no, I am not denying that I am an arrogant loser that oppresses others. It's kind of my gimmick. March to the beat of your own drum, they say. Own it, baby, yeah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 7:46

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
TLA wrote:

Son, the oppression of people isn't an American thing, so if you are living in a different country that operates on Communism or a Dictatorship, please do share. 

And no, I am not denying that I am an arrogant loser that oppresses others. It's kind of my gimmick. March to the beat of your own drum, they say. Own it, baby, yeah!

I never said it was.

It would be nice if you weren't a complete trash human being tho.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 8:04

TLA wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
TLA wrote:

I never said it was.

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older
Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
And wouldn't it be nice to live together
In the kind of world where we belong

You know its gonna make it that much better
When we can say goodnight and stay together

Sorry, but not sorry. If I was any nicer, then I wouldn't be me. Just the same as I expect you to be you. Don't ask me to change and thus I won't ask you the change.  I've learn to accept you as you are. Now can't we just be dawgs? Homies? Bruthas from another mother? BFFs? Seriously, stop me before I say something more racist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 8:08

That it's too fucking hot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 8:16

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
TLA wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
TLA wrote:

I never said it was.

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older
Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
And wouldn't it be nice to live together
In the kind of world where we belong

You know its gonna make it that much better
When we can say goodnight and stay together

Sorry, but not sorry. If I was any nicer, then I wouldn't be me. Just the same as I expect you to be you. Don't ask me to change and thus I won't ask you the change.  I've learn to accept you as you are. Now can't we just be dawgs? Homies? Bruthas from another mother? BFFs? Seriously, stop me before I say something more racist.

If y'all wanna be dawgs you gonna have to do a lot better than that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Tue 18 Oct - 23:26

Rednecks. Old people. The heat. Racism. Rick fucking Scott. People eating bath salts and then biting off people's faces. Junkies. No medical weed. People wearing sweats in 60 degree weather like pussies.crocs shoes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel.

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Thu 20 Oct - 0:34

Texas: Driving. The freeways are another lifestyle and those that went to Texas knows that it's not safe out there to drive 

Region: That the people in the South brags about the SEC when they should only give a shit about their own team. Like dawg, the only reason why the SEC is even relevant is because Alabama has been carrying your jock since 2010

Country: I hate how America acts like we're the number one country in EVERYTHING. To quote Bill Maher "Infant mortality rate: America ranks forty-eighth in the world. Overall health: seventy-second. Freedom of the press: forty-fourth. Literacy: fifty-fifth." I am not disputing that America has done a few great things, but we are far from the country we aspire to be when it comes being educated or even the healthiest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Ryder

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Thu 20 Oct - 1:25

Pretty much the outside perception that Michigan is just bad water, gangbanging crime and bankrupt. Literally 1/10th of state is like that and its actually probably more gorgeous than those who assume that kind of shit. As for around here, fake ass white kids acting like they're country when they're not. Camo n country are annoying af after a while.

BEST POLYGAMY IN THE BUSINESS

Back to top Go down
View user profile
坂崎ハルナ
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Thu 20 Oct - 1:42

Racist scums, Stupid goverment, Traffic jam, Hot weather.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?   Fri 21 Oct - 5:38

NC: Antiquated political views from the people in charge that makes the entire state  as a whole look like bigots, sexists, or xenophobes.  Other than that, the seasons rule and I have my choice of the beach or the mountains at any given point in the year.

Country: The "Checks and Balances" of congress are too overpowered, to the point that presidents might get one major campaign promise off of the ground if, and only if, they get elected for two terms.  I'm not a fan of the eminent threat of a Big Brother type figure either.  I'm also someone who was born with various medical problems, and a free market system has made it hell for me to get the health insurance I need without government assistance that may or may not exist depending on who takes office next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What is the most annoying thing about your state, country or region?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1