Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's your opinion on the conversation in this video?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? Empty
PostSubject: What's your opinion on the conversation in this video?   What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 2:11 pm

Just piqued my curiosity. Thanks in advance to whoever replies.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on the conversation in this video?   What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 3:32 pm

Completely ridiculous, I knew it was as soon as I saw the comment section was disabled, at least they kept the dislike like bar which is usually another sign.

Not only is Louis CK's. character a degenerate for sleeping with two sisters in his cheating, but he is an utter coward and wimp for trying to tip toe away from the truth and then being brow beaten into swallowing bullshit.

This is the type of stuff that annoys me about my fellow left wing spectrum comrades, they're full of pathetic excuses and trying to force delusion.

It all starts with him being with that older woman, if you can't be with an older woman break up with her, I think it's accidental but this whole intro foreshadowed just how cowardly he was before they revealed it-though I'm sure they wouldn't count what happens next as cowardice either.-. The mindset of this video perfectly exemplifies the type of person who is full of denial by glossing over the fact it is so typical that only someone like him would rather sleep around than be upfront about not being able to be with an older woman.

The main part of this video is the typical SJW crap that has infected the left wing community that no longer accepts tact, respect, and fairness for how you treat and speak to others, now you have to be completely march with your brain believing whatever they tell you. It's not good enough that you respect and don't insult fat women, notice I say women because right now they'll still mock "dad bods" and fat men, but you actually HAVE to consider them beautiful no matter how obese or disgusting they are.-Note, I actually prefer more meat on a woman than being scrawny, like I don't get how people like the likes of Selena Gomez and all those twigs, I'd much prefer a Meghan Trainor or Amy Schumer(body wise, not personality, no way personality.) over them. I'm just saying, you don't gotta consider what you don't consider hot to be hot.- And now letting trans people into any washroom, calling them by w.e pronoun they want, and not being dicks to them just isn't good enough......now you gotta actually wire your brain to think they're w.e gender they say, let them onto sports teams, and have sex with them like they're really the correct sexXD.

When she was talking to him about how the way he was going about it was more like he was just accepting their delusion and not trying to hurt feelings, instead of backing away from it, he should of looked her in the eyes and told her damn right that is what he was doing! Because that's what it is, and I have no problem admitting that's what I do.

I will note, I don't believe even the trans community is this radical, even most of them accept the whole cis gender vs trans gender classifications, so I don't even know why this video tried to push this narrative where trans people shouldn't even identify themselves as trans anymore.

BTW, did you catch that? "But she can't do the one thing that makes her a woman, she can't fuck a man, unless they're freaks who dig women who use to have dicks"???????????????????????????????????? PANDORA'S BOX OPENED XD

Are lesbians not women? Is this homophobia? What about asexual women????

Why are dudes who like chicks who use to have dicks freaks? There is nothing wrong with having a preference.

This is how you know that a lot of times this has nothing to do with the concept of accepting others with respect and tact, because they always end up insulting another group for no apparent reason. They also ignore incest, which should be fine with two consenting adults. They don't care about equality or acceptance, they care about forcing nonsensical narratives and making you obey.

Anyways, I think she mentioned some crap about hypothetically being in a culture with what he did with his penis being sexual deviance or punishable by death. IDK WTH she's talking about, whether anal or sleeping with a trans person. Either way, the person who is in a religious nut job culture is the one who should be telling their partner if they believe in that crap, if you believe anal is punishable by death it's your job to tell your partner, not the other way around, unless your partner already knows you're in that type of religion/culture.

BTW, she was lying in the video about not judging him, her manner of speech was clearly after a negative judgement for him being concerned with her being trans, what an utter joke.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on the conversation in this video?   What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 3:53 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Completely ridiculous, I knew it was as soon as I saw the comment section was disabled, at least they kept the dislike like bar which is usually another sign.

Not only is Louis CK's. character a degenerate for sleeping with two sisters in his cheating, but he is an utter coward and wimp for trying to tip toe away from the truth and then being brow beaten into swallowing bullshit.

This is the type of stuff that annoys me about my fellow left wing spectrum comrades, they're full of pathetic excuses and trying to force delusion.

It all starts with him being with that older woman, if you can't be with an older woman break up with her, I think it's accidental but this whole intro foreshadowed just how cowardly he was before they revealed it-though I'm sure they wouldn't count what happens next as cowardice either.-. The mindset of this video perfectly exemplifies the type of person who is full of denial by glossing over the fact it is so typical that only someone like him would rather sleep around than be upfront about not being able to be with an older woman.

The main part of this video is the typical SJW crap that has infected the left wing community that no longer accepts tact, respect, and fairness for how you treat and speak to others, now you have to be completely march with your brain believing whatever they tell you. It's not good enough that you respect and don't insult fat women, notice I say women because right now they'll still mock "dad bods" and fat men, but you actually HAVE to consider them beautiful no matter how obese or disgusting they are.-Note, I actually prefer more meat on a woman than being scrawny, like I don't get how people like the likes of Selena Gomez and all those twigs, I'd much prefer a Meghan Trainor or Amy Schumer(body wise, not personality, no way personality.) over them. I'm just saying, you don't gotta consider what you don't consider hot to be hot.- And now letting trans people into any washroom, calling them by w.e pronoun they want, and not being dicks to them just isn't good enough......now you gotta actually wire your brain to think they're w.e gender they say, let them onto sports teams, and have sex with them like they're really the correct sexXD.

When she was talking to him about how the way he was going about it was more like he was just accepting their delusion and not trying to hurt feelings, instead of backing away from it, he should of looked her in the eyes and told her damn right that is what he was doing! Because that's what it is, and I have no problem admitting that's what I do.

I will note, I don't believe even the trans community is this radical, even most of them accept the whole cis gender vs trans gender classifications, so I don't even know why this video tried to push this narrative where trans people shouldn't even identify themselves as trans anymore.

BTW, did you catch that? "But she can't do the one thing that makes her a woman, she can't fuck a man, unless they're freaks who dig women who use to have dicks"???????????????????????????????????? PANDORA'S BOX OPENED XD

Are lesbians not women? Is this homophobia? What about asexual women????

Why are dudes who like chicks who use to have dicks freaks? There is nothing wrong with having a preference.

This is how you know that a lot of times this has nothing to do with the concept of accepting others with respect and tact, because they always end up insulting another group for no apparent reason. They also ignore incest, which should be fine with two consenting adults. They don't care about equality or acceptance, they care about forcing nonsensical narratives and making you obey.

Anyways, I think she mentioned some crap about hypothetically being in a culture with what he did with his penis being sexual deviance or punishable by death. IDK WTH she's talking about, whether anal or sleeping with a trans person. Either way, the person who is in a religious nut job culture is the one who should be telling their partner if they believe in that crap, if you believe anal is punishable by death it's your job to tell your partner, not the other way around, unless your partner already knows you're in that type of religion/culture.

BTW, she was lying in the video about not judging him, her manner of speech was clearly after a negative judgement for him being concerned with her being trans, what an utter joke.
I love you dawg, lmao. I completely agree. I didn't want to state my opinion beforehand in part because I've expressed it a couple times in the chat, but also because I didn't want anyone who might answer to be exposed to some type of preconceived bias based on what I would say.

And yeah, I found the "can't do the one thing that makes her a woman" remark particularly egregious. People always talking about women's empowerment, yet the implication here seems to be that a woman's self-worth is defined by her ability to fuck a dude? I don't even think most of the non-cisgendered community would agree with the implications of such a comment. 

Personally, obviously not speaking for any other guy out there, but I don't think my unwillingness to have sex with a post-op mtf trans means I'm "discriminating" against them. I can respect their decisions and lifestyle, yet just 'cause I'm not into fucking chicks who used to have dicks means there's something fundamentally wrong with my lifestyle? That's some straight-up bullshit. It's bizarre to me how people get pigeonholed as "problematic" and criticized just because they say they don't want to have sex with someone who is biologically male.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on the conversation in this video?   What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 4:02 pm

The Machine wrote:

Personally, obviously not speaking for any other guy out there, but I don't think my unwillingness to have sex with a post-op mtf trans means I'm "discriminating" against them. I can respect their decisions and lifestyle, yet just 'cause I'm not into fucking chicks who used to have dicks means there's something fundamentally wrong with my lifestyle? That's some straight-up bullshit. It's bizarre to me how people get pigeonholed as "problematic" and criticized just because they say they don't want to have sex with someone who is biologically male.

Perhaps its wrong of me, but anyone who seriously uses the term problematic typically instantly loses a certain amount of credibility to me, since it's such a SJW buzzword. As for "discrimination" when it comes to sex and stuff, I don't really care either way, I wouldn't call it discrimination myself but I suppose under some definitions it might be. It's my same opinion about race, you don't have to want to have sex with every race, if people want to extend the term racist to that then so be it, it only means to me racist or discrimination isn't always a big deal when you use it to extend to such areas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on the conversation in this video?   What's your opinion on the conversation in this video? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your opinion on the conversation in this video?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1