EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Stephanie Matsuda

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Keelan Cetinich

Aria Jaxon

Latest topics
» Mallory Wilde
by Keelan Cetinich Today at 4:15 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by Scott Oasis Today at 4:03 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Daryl Kinkade Today at 4:00 pm

» Malcolm Jones
by Mr. DEDEDE Today at 3:26 pm

» Jael Arcana-Rosario
by вrσdч spαrks . Today at 2:44 pm

» Happy Birthday Pehrox
by J.D. Damon Today at 12:57 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

A Series of Unfortunate Events Teaser

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: A Series of Unfortunate Events Teaser   October 5th 2016, 4:14 am

I am kind of late on posting this, but in case anyone hasn't yet seen the teaser for the epic new "A Series of Unfortunate Events" adaptation on Netflix, here is the teaser:

My personal thoughts are that I fucking love it. The teaser alone exceeded my expectations of how they're handling the series, from the subtle references with "Very Flammable Dandelions" (VFD) and "The Littlest Elf" to the first glimpse at Neil Patrick Harris' portrayal of Count Olaf. A lot of people were iffy on Patrick Warburton playing the part of Lemony Snicket, since it's such a farcry from Jude Law's interpretation of him in the movie years ago, which most seem to liken Lemony Snicket to. However, I think this is a really interesting change and gives off a real Rod Serling-type of vibe to it, plus Warburton has a fantastic voice. All in all, I am absolutely ecstatic and hyped for this show as it's been something I've been hoping for to come to fruition for years. The books are great, and I have no doubt this show is gonna do them justice.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: A Series of Unfortunate Events Teaser   October 5th 2016, 5:39 am

I'm guessing this is the TV adaptation of the movie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: A Series of Unfortunate Events Teaser   October 5th 2016, 8:27 pm

I loved the books as a kid, so im hyped
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Series of Unfortunate Events Teaser

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1