Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Moongoose McQueen SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Moongoose McQueen SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Moongoose McQueen Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Moongoose McQueen Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Moongoose McQueen Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Moongoose McQueen Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Moongoose McQueen Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Moongoose McQueen Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Moongoose McQueen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 4:49 am

Moongoose McQueen Aec33631261d4344f6560a40fd11fcb8ebd44142_hq

RING NAME: Moongoose McQueen
NICKNAME(S): The Duke, Shiroyasha (White Demon or Knight), Bird of Hermes, Angel of Death, The Wild Card, Masterpiece of the Century 
PICTURE BASE: Hiroshi Tanahashi
HAILING FROM: Austin, TX
HEIGHT & WEIGHT: 6’ – 0” – 236 lbs

CHARACTER OVERVIEW
ENTRANCE MUSIC: "You Will Know Our Name" composed by ACE+
FAVORITE MATCH TYPE:  Iron-man Match (Basically, the match that proves who is the toughest son of a bitch)
LEAST FAVORITE MATCH TYPE:  Pillow Fights

WHO ARE YOU?: 
I'm Moongoose McQueen. I'm adorable and you know it. 

FACE/TWEEN/HEEL: It doesn't matter. Whoever is reading this for info to promo against me, you're going to hate me anyway. 

STRENGTHS: Seasoned Veteran, Capable of adapting to most styles due to training in Mexico, Japan, and Europe and surprising people with technical prowess in the ring. McQueen is a perfectionist when it comes to execution. Incredibly cocky and arrogant and perceives himself as better than everyone else. Amazing hair flips. 

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Guitar

IN THE RING
WRESTLING STYLE:  Showman (likes to show boat) and a Brawler for the most part. Capable of becoming technical if needed (or attempting to make someone who claims to be very good look like an amateur). Will not hesitate to fight dirty and enjoys toying with his opponent. Will steal opponent's finisher to add insult to injury, claiming he can do it better.

COMMON MOVES: Backhand chop,  Dragon Screw, Running Elbow, Running Forearm, European Uppercut, DDT, Neckbreaker, Suplex Variations (front, german, bridges). Sleeperhold, Inverted Frankensteiner, Russian Sweep, Atomic Drop, Armbreaker, Spike piledriver, Moonsault, Springboard moonsault, Neck breaker, Spinning backbreaker, back body drop, Knee to the head, Diving Elbow Drop, Double Axe handle, Power slam, jawbreaker, Running one handed bulldog, enziguri, dropkick, Shining Wizard, Skin the Cat,  Running Inside Cradle, Dragon Suplex, Hilo, Monkey Flip, Dead Lift German Suplex

SIGNATURE MOVES: 
- Spinal Tap (Torture Rack into a Double Knee Backbreaker)
- Slingblade (Running Lariat into a Sit down Sleeper Takedown) 
- El Thor (Half nelson lifted and dropped into a bridging Olympic slam / Whale Hunt) 
- Flying Cross Body off the top rope / sometimes to the outside
- You-wa-SHOCK! (Steep Wrist Clutch Exploder Suplex drop on head) 
- Muso (Elevated Waist–lift side slam)
- Lanzarse (Spear transitioned into a lifting side slam)
- Blackout (Inverted Stomp Facebreaker)
- Super Kick
- Straight Jacket Suplex
- Avalanche Dragon Suplex (Off the Top Rope)

FINISHER(S) (3 MAX): 
Yata-Garasu (Running/ Leaping High Impact Knee Strike into a Calf Branding) 
RAIGEKI (Frog Splash) 
Breaking Point (Inverted Cloverleaf, sometimes with a body scissors)

Supporting Character

Moongoose McQueen The-many-faces-of-goldust-2

RING NAME: The Artist Formerly Known as Shimmer
NICKNAME(S): The Prince of Perversion, The Bizarre One, The Distraction
PICTURE BASE: Goldust
HAILING FROM: Hollywood, CA
HEIGHT & WEIGHT: 6’ – 9” – 269 lbs

CHARACTER OVERVIEW
ENTRANCE MUSIC: Gold-lust by Jim Johnston
FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: I'll never tell. *wink wink
LEAST FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: ???

WHO ARE YOU?: 
Dustin McQueen, AKA The Artist Formerly Known as Shimmer is the eldest sibling of 5. While not as successful as his brother Moongoose, Shimmer stands out as a flamboyant and perverse character that enjoys creeping out others. Shimmer grew up inspired by the characters on the silver screen and becomes attached to larger than life personalities, hoping to become one with them, by any means necessary. Tl;dr. He's one crazy mofo to avoid. If you make direct eye contact with him, you are in trouble.

FACE/TWEEN/HEEL: 

STRENGTHS: Season Veteran, Technical and a Powerhouse. And Willing to fight dirty. For psychological factor, he will sexually harass his opponents in mid match to throw them off their game. Often poses for theatrics.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Gold dust blown or thrown into the enemies face.

IN THE RING
WRESTLING STYLE:  Showman (likes to show boat) and a Brawler for the most part. Capable of becoming technical if needed and a powerhouse to boot. Will not hesitate to fight dirty and enjoys toying with his opponent.

Common Moves
Drop Down Upper Cut, Bulldog, Bionic Elbow, Clothesline, Cannonball SentonRunning Stunner,  Jumping Hip Attack, Inverted Atomic Drop, Sidewalk Slam, Springboard Bacl Elbow, Twisting Diving Cross Body, Double Axe Handle, DDT, Hurricanrana, Spinning Side Slam, Diving Clothesline, Oklahoma Roll, Dropkick, Kitchen Sink, Stun Gun, Headscissor Stomp, Snap Suplex, Electric Chair Drop, Slingshot Belly to Back Suplex, Slingshot Backbreaker, Diving Bulldog from the Second Rope, Gourdbuster, Rolling Spinebuster, Rolling Yoshi Tonic, hangman's neckbreaker, powerbomb

Top Rope moves
Avalanche DDT, Avalanche Bulldog

Signature Moves
Golden Age (Reverse STO); Curtain Calls (Lifting Falling Inverted DDT); Shock Treatment (Snap Scoop Powerslam)

Finisher
Final Cut (Swinging Vertical Suplex); Shatter Dreams (Running low blow kick to a cornered rope hung opponent); Nighty Nighty Sweet Prince (Mandible Claw/ Half Nelson with Body Scissor)

Last edited by Moongoose McQueen on July 15th 2017, 12:06 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 5:35 am

Welcome back to e-feding SS. Looking forward to read your promos. It's me Doni lol.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 6:06 am

DONI!! It's been too long. But you should never assume that just because it's "Moongoose McQueen." It must be me. BUT it is. 

I might be a bit rusty from that huge break. So any feed back is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 6:38 am

Welcome back to the world of efeds, Sharpy!
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 6:50 am

Welcome back my man.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 6:56 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
DONI!! It's been too long. But you should never assume that just because it's "Moongoose McQueen." It must be me. BUT it is. 

I might be a bit rusty from that huge break. So any feed back is appreciated.

Yes, it's been too long mate. I have only known ONE Moongoose McQeen and it is YOU, lol. But yes, I'll take it as an advice for future dates, thanks, lol.

I'm shocked that you asked me for a feed back tbh, lol. I have seen your debut promo and you haven't forgotten how to promo. It was a good debut promo and believe me, you'll cut much better ones when you face off againts people (H).
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 7:50 am

Welcome to EAW.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 8:30 am

Welcome back holmes hopefully you better to work with than work for
Back to top Go down

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 8:54 am

Welcome friend!! Enjoy your stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 10:05 am

Oh man
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 10:47 am

Welcome!

I have a bad feeling I may have banned you the other day
Back to top Go down
Hades
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Hades

Hailing From : Devil Town, NC

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 12:18 pm

Didn't think I'd ever see this moment.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 1:07 pm

welcome to the greatest thing since the creation of tits and tacos
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 1:19 pm

@GC, Thank you. Sorry I haven't responded back to the private message (Ooh la la), but something about not having post enough yet to reply yet. But thank you for your kind words and congrats on being champ. I always knew you had it in ya, if you would just stick to a character you'd enjoy. 

@KD, Thank you. It's good to be back in efeds. 

@Doni, Your feedback is always appreciated. You have good judgement and are always looking to see how to improve. 

@MS, Thank you. 

@TLA I'M ADORABLE AND YOU KNOW IT!! 

@Kenshin, HELLO NEW FRIEND!

@SK, Good to see you to, buddy.  Very Happy

@Methuselah, No, I returned last night, so it wasn't me. So we can start things off on a good note. 

@Hades, I know right. I can't believe it either. I hope you aren't still angry at me if we ended things on bad terms. Congrats, by the way, for the Hall of Fame. I'd believe it if someone said "Hades is one of the best EAW has to offer." *Bow*

@CR, Man, I could go for some tacos now.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 1:47 pm

Welcome to EAW.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 4:09 pm

Chris Jericho's alias. Welcome to EAW.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown Supergirl

The Unknown Supergirl

Hailing From : Canada, eh?

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 7:18 pm

Anthony Leonhart wrote:
Chris Jericho's alias. Welcome to EAW.

I KNEW I'd heard that name before!
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 7:27 pm

When the hell are they going to accept my KK LaFlame application!?!

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 1:49 am

Welcome to EAW! I'm just stopping by to let you know that you have been sorted to the DYNASTY brand effective immediately.

Don't be a stranger, we are more than happy to have you on board so feel free to express yourself around the forums. If you have any questions or concerns, I hope to answer most of them with the following paragraph. If not, the EAW chat is always open and the community is usually a pretty great source, itself.

(Dynasty is posted every Friday, which means the promoing deadlines will be 11:59PM EST Thursday every week. New show cards for the following week will be posted the following day [In this case, Saturday], but don't be alarmed if one isn't posted until Sunday, either. Your writers will be Jacob Senn and Jamie O'Hara, but if you have any questions or concerns, I highly advise you PM Co-Chairman Mr. DEDEDE and he'll take care of you. )

If nothing else, best of luck man. And hopefully you enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyJanuary 7th 2017, 4:24 am

A bunch of updates. No Patch notes.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyJanuary 7th 2017, 12:25 pm

SHIMMER!  :whew:
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyJune 30th 2017, 11:34 pm

- updated some crap for Season 11
- Moongoose on roids now
- No other patch notes
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen EmptyJuly 1st 2017, 12:10 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
- Moongoose on scottroids now

:news:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moongoose McQueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moongoose McQueen   Moongoose McQueen Empty

Back to top Go down

Moongoose McQueen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1